PDA

View Full Version : Delucca Rolle arrested for third time in four months

Unregistered
08-20-2019, 01:08 PM
Delucca Rolle arrested for third time in four months
By Lisa J. Huriash
South Florida Sun Sentinel |
Aug 19, 2019

The teenager in the center of a firestorm after his head was slammed into the pavement by a Broward Sheriff’s deputy has been arrested for the third time in four months.

Delucca Rolle was arrested 3 a.m. Saturday after he and a friend were walking in a Margate neighborhood. When a Margate police officer approached, they first “went behind a palm tree and then back into the roadway,” according to an incident report.

Because neither teen lives nearby and it was the middle of the night, it “raised my alarm and fear for the persons and property in the area,” the officer wrote in the report.

Both teens live in North Lauderdale. Their names are redacted from the report.

Because neither would tell the officer what they were doing in that neighborhood, they each face a charge of loitering and prowling, a misdemeanor.

“He is human, he has a right to life, he has a right to be outside," Rolle’s lawyer, Sue-Anne Robinson, said Monday.

She accused the police of targeting the teen.

“I think he’s being harassed,” she said. “A loitering charge just reeks of harassment. And it’s ongoing, obviously.”

A Margate police spokesman said the arresting officer did not know one of the teens was Rolle.

The arrest was because of “the arrested individuals’ refusal to dispel the officer’s alarm for the safety of people and property in the area,” said Lt. Efrain Suarez.

Rolle made headlines in April when he was among scores of J.P. Taravella High students gathered across the street in Tamarac when the Sheriff’s Office intervened when a fight broke out.

Rolle’s forceful arrest sparked a national outcry: One deputy pepper-sprayed and punched the 15-year-old and another handcuffed him. The cellphone video of his head being slammed into the pavement was shared on social media.

Prosecutors decided not to pursue charges against Rolle less than a week after his arrest. The three deputies involved face charges.

In June, Rolle found himself in trouble in Lauderhill. The teen was accused of being in a stolen car and resisting an officer without violence, police said.

Officials said the car — a green 2005 Ford 500 — was stolen out of a Margate driveway using keys the owner had left in another car that was unlocked. Margate police said the likely thief had left behind a Huffy bicycle.

Rolle’s mother said her son ran because he was afraid of police and didn’t know the car his friend was driving was stolen.

That case is still pending, Robinson said.

Unregistered
08-20-2019, 03:11 PM
Local 10 plastered the Margate officers picture on the article like he did something wrong.

Did CPIS get called on the crying mom who allows her 15 year old to be out on the streets at 3am?

Unregistered
08-20-2019, 06:48 PM
Local 10 plastered the Margate officers picture on the article like he did something wrong.

Did CPIS get called on the crying mom who allows her 15 year old to be out on the streets at 3am?

Here's a crying mom pic (they all look the same):

Rolle, who lives in Tamarac, was arrested Saturday morning after he and a friend were walking in a Margate neighborhood. When the teens couldn’t explain why they were in the neighborhood, they were arrested and charged with loitering and prowling, which is a misdemeanor.

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/15565524662322.jpg?w=700

Unregistered
08-20-2019, 06:51 PM

Rolle’s attorney says “Delucca’s initial psychological trauma of being beaten and falsely accused is being exacerbated as he is a victim who has to now endure being targeted and taunted by police. ”

https://www.trbimg.com/img-5cc11453/turbine/fl-ne-delucca-rolle-interview-20190424

Unregistered
08-20-2019, 08:43 PM
Wrong dipsheet he lives in NL. Get your facts straight, he is still a POS either way.

Unregistered
08-20-2019, 11:23 PM
Wrong dipsheet he lives in NL. Get your facts straight, he is still a POS either way.

All the paper's reporting he lives in Tamarac.
I thought he lived in Coral Springs because he goes to Taravella HS.
Man, he be all over this mutha fatha

Unregistered
08-21-2019, 12:17 AM
He was out getting some white azz

Unregistered
08-21-2019, 06:04 AM

You know those ghetto trash section 8 families be bouncing house to house because they rather spend their rent money on rims, weed, weaves, and video games. So, they be in a different city every other month. Tru-dat

Unregistered
08-21-2019, 10:15 AM
You know those ghetto trash section 8 families be bouncing house to house because they rather spend their rent money on rims, weed, weaves, and video games. So, they be in a different city every other month. Tru-dat

A don't forget some nice kicks.

Unregistered
08-21-2019, 10:51 AM
He's a nice child . Was only visiting his girlfriend.. don't pick on him fir getting some

He just wanted some frys

Unregistered
08-21-2019, 09:18 PM

As a taxpayer that owns a home in Coral Springs my child is zoned for Taravella. It sickens me to see the animals that have infiltrated that school because of the failed school choice policy. So allow them to leave a failing school so that they can turn an "A" school into another failure. Way to go Broward school board and dumb voters, I can't wait to get out of this shi*hole county and leave the chicago politics behind. Broward sucks!

Unregistered
08-21-2019, 09:54 PM
As a taxpayer that owns a home in Coral Springs my child is zoned for Taravella. It sickens me to see the animals that have infiltrated that school because of the failed school choice policy. So allow them to leave a failing school so that they can turn an "A" school into another failure. Way to go Broward school board and dumb voters, I can't wait to get out of this shi*hole county and leave the chicago politics behind. Broward sucks!

Temp Tony is no help as he just wants to keep this rolling for free air time. He was overheard saying the longer this takes the more I will be asked to go live.
What a POS

Unregistered
08-22-2019, 02:08 AM
Temp Tony is no help as he just wants to keep this rolling for free air time. He was overheard saying the longer this takes the more I will be asked to go live.
What a POS

Leave this boy alone he didn't hurt anyone

Unregistered
08-22-2019, 03:42 AM
Low IQ LEVEL, narcistic and se!f deluded. Quick temper but slow witted. Likes bright objects and purple shirts . Sounds exactly like temporary Tony the PUMPKIN head!

Unregistered
08-22-2019, 05:23 AM

Phuck that porch monkey

Unregistered
08-22-2019, 10:52 AM
Phuck that porch monkey

Kiss my black ass you races *****

Unregistered
08-22-2019, 11:34 AM
Phuck that porch monkey

I agree, damn spearchucker.

Unregistered
08-22-2019, 02:45 PM

Know who did hurt someone? His parents. Teaching your child that the police are out to get you, to resist, to step up on them, to view them as the enemy, to exploit your child in the news for your own personal gain. A "child" being out on the streets, not close to home at 3:00 am?

It's his mother who should be arrested. CPIS should be on her. Get this kid away from his mother before he ends up incarcerated. Hopefully his words about being taunted by police will be discredited by BC.

There is no better example of what doesn't work regarding juvenile leniency radical policy then the situation of this young man who is being molded into a criminal by his family, church and the left wing of dirty Broward politics. To adapt this thinking one would have to conclude that these mothers don't want better for their children than they had. White liberal leftists are more than happy to help it happen.

Since his selfish mother all ready put him out there, lets keep an eye on how this progresses, where this social experiment leads with Rolle who never had a chance with the "role models" that ruined him.

Unregistered
08-22-2019, 10:25 PM
Know who did hurt someone? His parents. Teaching your child that the police are out to get you, to resist, to step up on them, to view them as the enemy, to exploit your child in the news for your own personal gain. A "child" being out on the streets, not close to home at 3:00 am?

It's his mother who should be arrested. CPIS should be on her. Get this kid away from his mother before he ends up incarcerated. Hopefully his words about being taunted by police will be discredited by BC.

There is no better example of what doesn't work regarding juvenile leniency radical policy then the situation of this young man who is being molded into a criminal by his family, church and the left wing of dirty Broward politics. To adapt this thinking one would have to conclude that these mothers don't want better for their children than they had. White liberal leftists are more than happy to help it happen.

Since his selfish mother all ready put him out there, lets keep an eye on how this progresses, where this social experiment leads with Rolle who never had a chance with the "role models" that ruined him.

I'm not white and I agree. If her kid is out at 3am she should be under investigation for child neglect. wonder if he got a repremand from his peeps for weakening the case with his latest antics. The BLM crew had this kid on deck for their cause. He is appropriately saying FU to them too. DR is making a good case about why diversion programs are useless. The schools should have an hour of close order drill right after the bell rings every morning.

Unregistered
08-22-2019, 10:46 PM
"He is human, he has a right to life, he has a right to be outside," Rolle’s lawyer, Sue-Anne Robinson, "
**** you, ****