PDA

View Full Version : Leave now anti-police rhetoric in Miramar

Unregistered
08-02-2019, 10:58 AM
Leave now folks Baltimore Miramar is progressively growing traction here’s a message by President Messam “ If you’re a person who fears to be stopped by police or are sick and tired of unarmed Black people killed by law enforcement officers without facing justice, did any of the candidates tell you how they will fix reform criminal justice? I will reform it.“

No wonder people are leaving while clueless chief puts a specialized unit committee .

Let’s see if BROWARD PBA WILL CONDEMN THIS statement. Don’t hold your breath.

Unregistered
08-02-2019, 01:59 PM
But the 20 year retirement!! This should have increased retention!

Unregistered
08-02-2019, 03:16 PM
If the pba doesn’t speak up they suck and we need to vote them and the reps out! NYPD union would’ve made a statement already. Let’s go pba step up

Unregistered
08-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Liberal Democrats constantly push the scenario that the police are bad and are a threat to black people. Even when the cities are controlled by them and police departments are black run. This is such a shame because when the police finally step back from doing their jobs, due to a lack of support and threats of losing their jobs - guess who suffers? That's right - black people. Why do Democrats think that black people want to live in crime filled cities? They don't anymore than anyone else. Go anywhere in the country, to any race, culture, creed, etc and see what happens if the police can't do there jobs - that's right, all crime especially violent crime explodes. So why do the Dem's think that black people should be victims of crime? Why should black kids be run down by speeders. Are black kids any less important than white kids? No one is saying that there are not bad cops. But, they are few and far between, and should be dealt with accordingly. Everyone knows that it is easier to keep a community safe, than trying to take it back after it is filled with crime. Every place that the Dem's trash their police the citizens suffer - and the first ones to suffer, and suffer the worst are black people.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 03:18 AM
Wow the pba didn’t hold back here’s what they said

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 04:53 AM
Messam is a skumbag. He won't make it far.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Those 8-10 people that left or are leaving right on time who wants to work for this scum who gets his direction from Facebook and cnn

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 03:21 PM
The pba has spoken people they don’t give a hoot.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 05:08 PM
To all Miramar Police Officers, if you are not stuck (10 years in vested) get out of this disgusting city. You deserve more than that, plenty of other 20 year retirement departments out there. DW leaving soon is the start to the downfall of the city...as shitty as he is, it is only going to get worse with Wessam and Davis running the city.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 07:02 PM
To all Miramar Police Officers, if you are not stuck (10 years in vested) get out of this disgusting city. You deserve more than that, plenty of other 20 year retirement departments out there. DW leaving soon is the start to the downfall of the city...as shitty as he is, it is only going to get worse with Wessam and Davis running the city.

Will you promise to be the very first to leave?

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 07:06 PM

No need, in the drop and was blessed to have started the career here when there was a command staff that protected and cared for it’s officers. Best of luck to you tho.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 07:42 PM
Sad that other organizations have called out the mayor but broward PBA is no where to be found

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 09:15 PM
No need, in the drop and was blessed to have started the career here when there was a command staff that protected and cared for it’s officers. Best of luck to you tho.

Same here.. backatcha

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Hey who banged out your significant other? oh wait , no one because who in the F would want to be around your miserable A55 full time? It's ok your a lonely AH and will eat your gun once you retire and become a nobody. LOL scumbag MF!

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Hey who banged out your significant other? oh wait , no one because who in the F would want to be around your miserable A55 full time? It's ok your a lonely AH and will eat your gun once you retire and become a nobody. LOL scumbag MF!

Big Talk from a little boy!!!

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Big Talk from a little boy!!!

I THINK YOUR LITTLE BOY LEFT YOU A long long time ago you whiny little B@$!

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 12:54 AM
There is a solution to all that is wrong in the department. Just make the short portly putz from NYPD the police chief. He knows everything. With his vast knowledge of law enforcement he would be our savior. As it is now he is just being wasted while he sits behind buildings dodging calls and drinking free coffee. Please stop wasting the talents of this wonderful human being. Thank you.

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 02:44 AM
If we had any morale left it just disappeared with that statement mayor messup.

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 10:33 AM

I'm feeling like there is a sickness that has plagued this place. Perhaps the blue flue? Not sure do we dothat here? Oh not really because most here won't stand together on anything.

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Messup is up all night and day deleting comments

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 04:58 PM
I THINK YOUR LITTLE BOY LEFT YOU A long long time ago you whiny little B@$!

What three letter word are you afraid to spell out?

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 04:59 PM
I'm feeling like there is a sickness that has plagued this place. Perhaps the blue flue? Not sure do we dothat here? Oh not really because most here won't stand together on anything.

What in the hell is the "FLUE"?

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Broward pba where are you????????????????????????????????????

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 07:59 PM

How can we fix it?

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Messup is up all night and day deleting comments

He deleted my comment that I posted 4 times, before the coward blocked me—mike riggs. I’ve put this on my Facebook post too.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 04:15 AM
There is a solution to all that is wrong in the department. Just make the short portly putz from NYPD the police chief. He knows everything. With his vast knowledge of law enforcement he would be our savior. As it is now he is just being wasted while he sits behind buildings dodging calls and drinking free coffee. Please stop wasting the talents of this wonderful human being. Thank you.

What did that fat piece of shit ever do to you? He’s great for talking tough in rc then ditching out on real calls

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 11:49 AM
What did that fat piece of shit ever do to you? He’s great for talking tough in rc then ditching out on real calls

Oh Vey. Please acknowledge his superiority over the rest of us. Truly, he is an untapped resource for the entire department.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 02:09 PM
Oh Vey. Please acknowledge his superiority over the rest of us. Truly, he is an untapped resource for the entire department.

Is this fat POS stand 5 feet tall with salt and pepper hair and weighs 240 pounds and has a NY accent? Hey that fat POS can handle himself ok! Handle himself in a doughnut or Chinese food restaurant like the other fat POS former major!

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 04:43 PM
Officers are leaving because of the negative city commission against police. Soon this city will be like Miami, Chicago , Baltimore where people don’t care who was shot and killed by violence.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Officers are leaving because of the negative city commission against police. Soon this city will be like Miami, Chicago , Baltimore where people don’t care who was shot and killed by violence.

The city is run by blacks and MPD is lead by a black chief and Assistant chief. Whites are retiring frequently and mostly being replaced by blacks. The demographics of MPD has changed, and is changing rapidly. As a white officer I am totally puzzled by the hostility of the city leadership toward us. They completely control MPD - so why do the dislike MPD so. Is it because there are still some of us whites here? I don't mean this text in any racist way, and I hope it doesn't come across as such. I'm just truly perplexed over the situation. If any of you understand this situation would you please explain it to me, especially my black brothers and sisters in blue. Again, I'm not trying to be racist in anyway and I'm sure am missing something - what is it? I will sincerely listen. Thank you.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Naturally and historically black Democrats cripple cities with poor decisions, corruption. Look at Elijah Cummings of Baltimore 30plus years in politics and the city is in shambles. By the way on Mayor messups Facebook page you will see he has a photo with Cummings. We’ve also hired past employee / decision makers from opa locka and north lauderdale that are in financial ruin.

Police in the US number in the thousands, African Americans number in the millions. The mayor can only name a handful of people shot by police but can’t name any of the thousands shot everyday and killed by black on black crime. We’ve had more black on black homicides in the city which he has not spoken a word on but he’s worried about his kids being stopped by the police?

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Any word from the PBA?

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 12:52 AM
The city is run by blacks and MPD is lead by a black chief and Assistant chief. Whites are retiring frequently and mostly being replaced by blacks. The demographics of MPD has changed, and is changing rapidly. As a white officer I am totally puzzled by the hostility of the city leadership toward us. They completely control MPD - so why do the dislike MPD so. Is it because there are still some of us whites here? I don't mean this text in any racist way, and I hope it doesn't come across as such. I'm just truly perplexed over the situation. If any of you understand this situation would you please explain it to me, especially my black brothers and sisters in blue. Again, I'm not trying to be racist in anyway and I'm sure am missing something - what is it? I will sincerely listen. Thank you.

You are trying to to figure out why they hate the police from a logical perspective. Logically you know what the police are holding at bay, the worse of which is people murdering one another. To them it is an emotional issue, not a logical issue. A vast majority of them have been taught to hate the police from birth. Simply said, the emotional is much greater than the logical. They really believe that every police officer hates them. The fact that the city and MPD is black led makes no difference to them. They (most, not all) hate the police because they were taught this from birth. It's emotional not logical.

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 10:12 PM
You are trying to to figure out why they hate the police from a logical perspective. Logically you know what the police are holding at bay, the worse of which is people murdering one another. To them it is an emotional issue, not a logical issue. A vast majority of them have been taught to hate the police from birth. Simply said, the emotional is much greater than the logical. They really believe that every police officer hates them. The fact that the city and MPD is black led makes no difference to them. They (most, not all) hate the police because they were taught this from birth. It's emotional not logical.

Emotional arguments win with the emotional, even when they are wrong.

Unregistered
12-20-2019, 04:27 PM
So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 08:02 PM
So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.
So I just found out you should STFU about this and stop posting this dumb S@% and maybe get a life before you waste yourself away worrying about another Dumb a55 like yourself. What in the hell is this gonna do for you or him posting this worthless sh!@ here? He will get the job and you will most likely pass on in your sleep over this.

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 08:06 PM
So I just found out you should STFU about this and stop posting this dumb S@% and maybe get a life before you waste yourself away worrying about another Dumb a55 like yourself. What in the hell is this gonna do for you or him posting this worthless sh!@ here? He will get the job and you will most likely pass on in your sleep over this.

Shut your shithole! What BS info do you have? NONE! Who are you? Identify yourself otherwise you have no credibility!

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 09:13 PM
Shut your shithole! What BS info do you have? NONE! Who are you? Identify yourself otherwise you have no credibility!

I'm your mama , because your daddy left you a long time ago! STFU with your cry baby BS.

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 12:11 AM
I'm your mama , because your daddy left you a long time ago! STFU with your cry baby BS.

Big talk from a coward hiding in the shadows!

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 05:37 PM
Big talk from a coward hiding in the shadows!

Actually will step right in your face and say it with a smile, but we all know who you are specialized unit. A waste of time.

Unregistered
09-09-2020, 08:01 PM
I wish we could all come together as a community