PDA

View Full Version : Mel Eeeeeekly

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 06:30 PM
I feel so bad for Citrus county is he prevails.

PSO had some really bad command folks, but this cat took the cake. Just a low-life, back stabbing piece of dungle.

Yes. I work with him. No, he didn't fire me. That my friends would have been a blessing

Unregistered
06-30-2019, 12:07 PM
Hopefully the Citrus voters will hear ALL about Eakley and his "affairs" at Pasco. Like when he was in SRO and slept with another female SRO (AD) at the annual SRO conference. While they were both married.

Or how he used to trash talk the Pasco administration while he was a detective. Until his wife bundled all sorts of donations from her attorney bosses together for a campaign contribution and "miraculously" Melbourne got promoted.

Yeah buddy, there is more dirt that can be exposed too.

Unregistered
07-01-2019, 09:11 PM
You haven't even begun to know the crap Eakley has been involved in! You guys better pray he doesn't get elected there! He will hug you while putting that knife in your back at the same time! He is one of the biggest corrupted slime balls around. The rest of them still work at Pasco! If you cross him, trust me, you will pay with your career. Hopefully citrus citizens read these posts.

Unregistered
07-11-2019, 07:36 PM
PLEASE dont make it stop! Spare yourselves Citrus County. Those who have worked with this fool and his pick for #2 KG know you guys are doomed. Just read the PSO lawsuit. Its all legit and not fabricated from 20 and counting "disgruntled" employees. Those who know and worked at PSO warn you, Citrus you dont want Pasco problems. Both are lions in a lamb suit. You will all be looking for jobs and your future #2's way it wont be in law enforcement. They will destrtoy everything about you like Godzilla. Again, just read the law suit. Majority of that suit is your future being told to you before it happens. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention to it. Its for your own good. Either fix and support what you have or seek elsewhere and EEEEEEEEKLEY is definitely not your answer. Dont buy his sales pitch youre getting sold a lemon. You will have PSO kiss asses replace your entire command staff and thats cuz these two clowns are writing checks they dont even have yet. BEWARE!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-16-2019, 01:51 PM
Well said ! They should heed the warning and not let this guy anywhere near citrus !

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 10:41 PM
I am willing to take my chances, he cant be any worse then what we have now, over 75 people have left Citrus Sheriffs and everybody is scared to say anything for fear of retaliation.

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 10:43 PM
PLEASE dont make it stop! Spare yourselves Citrus County. Those who have worked with this fool and his pick for #2 KG know you guys are doomed. Just read the PSO lawsuit. Its all legit and not fabricated from 20 and counting "disgruntled" employees. Those who know and worked at PSO warn you, Citrus you dont want Pasco problems. Both are lions in a lamb suit. You will all be looking for jobs and your future #2's way it wont be in law enforcement. They will destrtoy everything about you like Godzilla. Again, just read the law suit. Majority of that suit is your future being told to you before it happens. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention to it. Its for your own good. Either fix and support what you have or seek elsewhere and EEEEEEEEKLEY is definitely not your answer. Dont buy his sales pitch youre getting sold a lemon. You will have PSO kiss asses replace your entire command staff and thats cuz these two clowns are writing checks they dont even have yet. BEWARE!!!!!!

If its legit why do you guys keep losing all of your hearings in state and federal court.

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 10:54 PM

I wonder why Pasco County is fully staffed if they are that bad. hmmm

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 11:35 PM
I am assuming we are all law enforcement here. It does not appear that the previous messages are from Citrus SO leo’s. It looks like these messages were left by past acquaintances that hold a grudge for one reason another. It actually looks pathetic but I want to try and keep this post professional. No one is mentioning the current sheriffs pitfalls and why the sheriffs office here is not nearly successful as it was when Sheriff Dawsy was in charge. I have met Mel Eakley and I know that Phil Royal was going to have Mr. Eakley on his command staff. Quite frankly that means a lot here in Citrus specially with us leo’s. Let’s keep this election about the true issues of the community and choose the best person to lead our sheriffs office in the future. I hope all of us do are homework and due diligence and I am 100% certain the man Citrus County needs and deserves is Mel Eakley.

Unregistered
07-24-2019, 10:45 AM
I am assuming we are all law enforcement here. It does not appear that the previous messages are from Citrus SO leo’s. It looks like these messages were left by past acquaintances that hold a grudge for one reason another. It actually looks pathetic but I want to try and keep this post professional. No one is mentioning the current sheriffs pitfalls and why the sheriffs office here is not nearly successful as it was when Sheriff Dawsy was in charge. I have met Mel Eakley and I know that Phil Royal was going to have Mr. Eakley on his command staff. Quite frankly that means a lot here in Citrus specially with us leo’s. Let’s keep this election about the true issues of the community and choose the best person to lead our sheriffs office in the future. I hope all of us do are homework and due diligence and I am 100% certain the man Citrus County needs and deserves is Mel Eakley.

As a retired Pasco deputy, all I can do is warn you about using the litmus test of "how much worse could it be?" We had a Sheriff who tried his best, but was not the most liked by the troops. Then we saw some hope in a new guy and thought "how much worse could it be?" Fast forward to what the poor souls at Pasco have now and you get your answer.

Just because the late Mr. Royal allegedly wanted Eakley as a Command Staff member does not make him an ideal candidate for Sheriff. Do some digging and you'll see.

Unregistered
07-24-2019, 08:06 PM

That's because it's all newbies that don't know any better and old ones that are close to retirement and don't want to say anything and lose it!

Unregistered
07-24-2019, 08:14 PM
Wow. Go ahead and take Eakley. Don't say we didn't warn you! Never say "can it get any worse?". Sure it can! The posts aren't about grudges, its about truth and those who lived to tell about it and try to warn others so the same thing doesn't happen there. We had Bob White who chose to leave half way through his third term. I thought he was awesome and did a great job. Others thought the opposite and look what we ended up with. God help us all ! I've never in my life seen such a narcissistic sheriff as Nocco! The command staff follows closely behind!

Unregistered
07-25-2019, 02:39 PM
To all of the real cops reading this, please do your homework on Eakley. He is a snake. He is using all sorts of tactics to get you to trust him. He has learned from the best on how to win your confidence. Ask yourself why he is running in Citrus when he was let go by Nocco. Ask yourself why now, when he has been in Pasco County 30+ years. What long term ties does he have to your County? What does he really know about Citrus County? There is a deeper reason why this "outsider" wants to take control of you agency, rather than one he worked at for so long (and did NOTHING to improve).

Please.........do your homework and look into him and his past. You will not be able to say you were not warned.

Unregistered
07-25-2019, 06:43 PM
I personally worked with and for Major Mel Eakley and I challenge anyone to questions Major Eakley's resume. When I read the comments from all the haters I see and know most of the faces of the subordinates that were made to do their jobs and adhere to the regulations and policy of the Sheriff's office. It was no secret that Major Eakley left the Pasco Sheriff's office to Help and possibly eventually going to work for the Late candidate for Sheriff Phil Royal. I say this to the citizens of Citrus County, Mel Eakley has the experience, training and fortitude to be a great Sheriff. Mel Eakley will make the citizens proud to call him their Sheriff.

Unregistered
07-25-2019, 08:51 PM
I personally worked with and for Major Mel Eakley and I challenge anyone to questions Major Eakley's resume. When I read the comments from all the haters I see and know most of the faces of the subordinates that were made to do their jobs and adhere to the regulations and policy of the Sheriff's office. It was no secret that Major Eakley left the Pasco Sheriff's office to Help and possibly eventually going to work for the Late candidate for Sheriff Phil Royal. I say this to the citizens of Citrus County, Mel Eakley has the experience, training and fortitude to be a great Sheriff. Mel Eakley will make the citizens proud to call him their Sheriff.

This is hilarious. Once again......look past the resume. People put what they want you to see on paper. I did not work for Eakley, he worked for me before he made the miraculous ascension from Sergeant to Captain. (No Lieutenant position? Pretty cool!)

Wake up people.......seek and ye shall find the problems!

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 01:35 AM
This is hilarious. Once again......look past the resume. People put what they want you to see on paper. I did not work for Eakley, he worked for me before he made the miraculous ascension from Sergeant to Captain. (No Lieutenant position? Pretty cool!)

So that is a lie as I remember EAKLEY being a lieutenant.

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 10:25 AM

Better read his list of qualifications and resume.

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 10:27 AM

Mel received his police certificate in 1991 at the Tampa Police Academy, Class #122, but was part of a group of 31 members laid off due to budget cuts. He continued his law enforcement career with the Zephyrhills Police Department from 1991 -1993 as a patrolman and then moved on to the Pasco Sheriff’s Office where he remained one month shy of 23 years. Mel has held positions as a Patrol Deputy/Sergeant/Lieutenant, Community Policing/Bike Patrol Deputy, Vice and Narcotics Detective, School Resource Officer, Major Crimes Detective/Sergeant, Special Operations Captain, Detective Division Captain, Major Operational Logistics Bureau, Major Uniform Operations Bureau and Major Criminal Investigative Bureau. Upon retirement on Oct. 3, 2016, he was ceremoniously promoted to the rank of Colonel.

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 07:52 PM
Better read his list of qualifications and resume.

You better look at the resume posted in the below post as it clearly states “lieutenant”

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 07:54 PM
Mel received his police certificate in 1991 at the Tampa Police Academy, Class #122, but was part of a group of 31 members laid off due to budget cuts. He continued his law enforcement career with the Zephyrhills Police Department from 1991 -1993 as a patrolman and then moved on to the Pasco Sheriff’s Office where he remained one month shy of 23 years. Mel has held positions as a Patrol Deputy/Sergeant/Lieutenant, Community Policing/Bike Patrol Deputy, Vice and Narcotics Detective, School Resource Officer, Major Crimes Detective/Sergeant, Special Operations Captain, Detective Division Captain, Major Operational Logistics Bureau, Major Uniform Operations Bureau and Major Criminal Investigative Bureau. Upon retirement on Oct. 3, 2016, he was ceremoniously promoted to the rank of Colonel.

Thanks for posting his resume where it states “lieutenant “ in black and white

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 11:00 PM

I know who you are, you know, You my sir are a liar, first of all you never made it past Deputy, Second as a deputy you were a liar and drama queen then and I see you still carry that trait. Your one of those Officers that is disgruntle as every one else around you gets promoted but has not figure out why. Let me clue you in, grow up, get a education, quit blaming everyone else for your failures. If your going to post on this site or any social media site post the truth, post the facts,

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 12:44 AM

LMAO!! Ok, how much did he pay you to say that????

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 09:34 AM
LMAO!! Ok, how much did he pay you to say that????

Melbourne wrote it himself!

Unregistered
08-02-2019, 05:55 PM

Well said. I personally never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Royal but I do know Mr. Eakley and I know the disgruntled losers who have nothing better to do than to post on this site since they lost their jobs due to being inept. I heard they were bashing Mr. Eakley on this site. All I can tell you is take the time to talk to him and make your own decision. He is a very passionate and competent individual. I understand Mr. Royal is very respected in the Citrus County community. If he planned on bringing Mr. Eakley in, he obviously felt confident enough in his character and abilities. Don’t listen to people you don’t know, listen to those you already trust.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Well said. I personally never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Royal but I do know Mr. Eakley and I know the disgruntled losers who have nothing better to do than to post on this site since they lost their jobs due to being inept. I heard they were bashing Mr. Eakley on this site. All I can tell you is take the time to talk to him and make your own decision. He is a very passionate and competent individual. I understand Mr. Royal is very respected in the Citrus County community. If he planned on bringing Mr. Eakley in, he obviously felt confident enough in his character and abilities. Don’t listen to people you don’t know, listen to those you already trust.

Amen....Amen......Amen...Amen...Amen.... sing it over.....

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 02:05 PM

Fully Staffed lol on paper maybe and thats counting the 20 sponsored in the academy. Thats #3s game which will be your number 2s game. Whats on paper is not the reality of the daily short handed life of patrol. #3 must have wrote this himself? The revolving Pasco Door at Pasco isn't about money. If you want to be ruled by intimidation and believe Mel is your guy then I cant wait to read this thread 3 months after you elect Godzilla and Rodan as your Sheriff and Under Sheriff. Thats about all it will take Mellie Mel will be like a kid in a candy store with all the power. Where is my Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif...... Good luck and take a drive south and see for yourself talk to a PSO deputy on being fully staffed. Thats funny. Pasco in 20 years never had fully staffed boots on the ground. They are a robbing Peter to pay Paul kinda agency with staffing and 3s whats on paper game convinces the top they are good.

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Fully Staffed lol on paper maybe and thats counting the 20 sponsored in the academy. Thats #3s game which will be your number 2s game. Whats on paper is not the reality of the daily short handed life of patrol. #3 must have wrote this himself? The revolving Pasco Door at Pasco isn't about money. If you want to be ruled by intimidation and believe Mel is your guy then I cant wait to read this thread 3 months after you elect Godzilla and Rodan as your Sheriff and Under Sheriff. Thats about all it will take Mellie Mel will be like a kid in a candy store with all the power. Where is my Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif...... Good luck and take a drive south and see for yourself talk to a PSO deputy on being fully staffed. Thats funny. Pasco in 20 years never had fully staffed boots on the ground. They are a robbing Peter to pay Paul kinda agency with staffing and 3s whats on paper game convinces the top they are good.

This is for Citrus, not Pasco. We don't want your hate and discontent spewed over our site. Do us all a favor and go back to posting in Pasco.

Unregistered
08-19-2019, 11:56 AM
All is not what it appears with Eakley. PLEASE do some research into his past and not just by listening to those campaigning for him. There is more than meets the eye with this one!

Unregistered
08-20-2019, 10:35 AM
All is not what it appears with Eakley. PLEASE do some research into his past and not just by listening to those campaigning for him. There is more than meets the eye with this one!

Okay bozo the clown.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:01 PM
ok

No axe to grind from me.

Mel is a fine man.
He's a great leader.
I hear he donates time to the elderly.
He loves puppies and kittens.

Do you see how sill this all sounds????

The guy had a tough time doing his job in Pasco. Why you ask?

Simple, he was basically a back stabbing liar that climbed the ranks quickly while stepping on his brother and sisters.

Citrus - you can do much better than Mel.

Unregistered
11-18-2019, 11:07 PM

What did he promise you?

Unregistered
01-02-2020, 08:53 AM
I am willing to take my chances, he cant be any worse then what we have now, over 75 people have left Citrus Sheriffs and everybody is scared to say anything for fear of retaliation.

Pasco has had HUNDREDS either bail to other agency's, quit and walk away, get run off being harassed, terminated or the newest thing charged criminally for media impact! Ask around about Tampa PD it is like going to a Pasco S.O. Reunion maybe 50 - 60 former Pasco down there to include the Union Leader. Pasco had Sergeants with many years invested just quit and take jobs with other agencies because it is such a mess. Then after Tampa see how many Pasco guys are with Pinellas and Clearwater.

That law suit has a lot of truth in it and this is not 2 or 3 disgruntled people it's a big ole bunch from all areas of the agency to include a former Captain who led the SWAT team. Not saying many of these people involved don't own some of their own problems but the agency since 2012 has turned into a house of horrors.

Every agency has problems but you really don't know who and what your playing with now!
If your Sheriff is that bad, back someone you know because this guys initials tell it all ME

You have been warned

Unregistered
01-03-2020, 06:17 AM
STFU, stupid.

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 01:37 AM
To those of you at the CCSO who think that you may want Mel Eakley as anything there, you are mistaken. I have family living in Citrus County going back to the mid 1970's. I worked with Mel Eakley in Pasco County. He is not a nice person. He is not moral or ethical and he is very devisive. He rose in rank very rapidly for whatever reason, but I assure you it wasn't the cases he made. I truly don't know of his rationale for trying to run in your county, but I am not aware of him having any real connections or interests there. Lastly, I assure you that you should beware of some of the people that he is apparently bringing with him. I have no real interest in any of this as far as who wins. it really won't affect my life, but I am just giving fellow LEO's a heads up. Be safe and be well.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 05:21 PM
Great debate the other day. Mr. Eakley did a great job explaining how he would handle being a sheriff. He appeared to be the only one with details and a plan. Looking forward to more debates.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 10:27 PM
This guy is a slimeball of the first order. He had an abusive way of dealing with people in PSO and rumor has it that he has verbally abused Citrus deputies when they were called out to his trailer in Homosassa. He was so drunk that he could barely stand. Please, Pasco, take care of your own garbage. Where is your landfill, we will pay for an Uber to take him there.

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Mel will win and win big. You heard it here first.

Unregistered
07-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Keep up the good work Mel. Heard about you from some of our neighbors.

Unregistered
07-05-2020, 03:04 PM
Let’s keep the trash down is Pasco where it belongs! Citrus deserves better!

Anonymous88
07-07-2020, 11:14 PM
I would rather have Mel than Patrick Crippen. That man can’t even control his own finances, what makes you think he can control a sheriff office?

Unregistered
07-08-2020, 08:32 PM
This guy is a slimeball of the first order. He had an abusive way of dealing with people in PSO and rumor has it that he has verbally abused Citrus deputies when they were called out to his trailer in Homosassa. He was so drunk that he could barely stand. Please, Pasco, take care of your own garbage. Where is your landfill, we will pay for an Uber to take him there.

The incident was captured on video because I saw it. For the deputy's sake, I hope he didn't lie. Telling your bosses lies to gain favor won't work especially when the incident was on video from more than one person. Drunk - Not, Schooling a deputy who does not know his job - yes.... Rumor has it that pengergrass was shaken from CK bed and told about. He got so exicted, he called BW like a school girl. Please, if this is documented somewhere, post it, this way FDLE can revoke the Deputy's certificate for untruthfulness.... More to come......Stay tuned. .....

Unregistered
07-17-2020, 12:31 AM
Mel is a person who complained about the administration until he made detective for the Major Crimes Unit. He cheated on the sergeant’s examination, which ended putting him #2 on the list. He was eventually promoted to a patrol sergeant, then the sergeant over Major Crimes. From there it was all political for Mel from that point forward. His wife’s law firm gave tons of money to Nocco’s re-election and Mel pulled any strings he needed to for his new friend, Nocco. Mel is a very self-centered person who knows about police work, but if you don’t have anything to offer to him, he could care less about you. He will stab you in the back when he has the opportunity and won’t lose any sleep about it.

Unregistered
08-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Mel is a person who complained about the administration until he made detective for the Major Crimes Unit. He cheated on the sergeant’s examination, which ended putting him #2 on the list. He was eventually promoted to a patrol sergeant, then the sergeant over Major Crimes. From there it was all political for Mel from that point forward. His wife’s law firm gave tons of money to Nocco’s re-election and Mel pulled any strings he needed to for his new friend, Nocco. Mel is a very self-centered person who knows about police work, but if you don’t have anything to offer to him, he could care less about you. He will stab you in the back when he has the opportunity and won’t lose any sleep about it.

ALL FACTS! But you forgot to add that he cheated on his wife with a female deputy while at an SRO seminar.

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 02:39 AM
Can anyone tell me if he had always been registered as a republican? Or did he switch parties to run in a primarily republican county?

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 06:46 AM
Is this tool even a citrus co resident ?

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Is this tool even a citrus co resident ?

Man. You guys must really be scared he is going to win to be posting all of this stuff. LOL. Tick tock.... Tick tock...

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 05:20 PM
Very unlikely that he will win nor any other challenger, the vote will be split so much in the primary the incumbent will reman.

Unregistered
08-05-2020, 09:53 PM
Very unlikely that he will win nor any other challenger, the vote will be split so much in the primary the incumbent will reman.

It is the he coon who walks before the light of day.

Truth Hurts
08-06-2020, 03:30 AM
If it was on video i hope someone releases it to the media. Apparently the schooling needs to go the candidate who thought you can make an arrest on a misdemeanor not in your presence and no, it was not a exception, the candidate did not even know 101 police academy law. If the candidate was so righteous why did he reach out and call the deputy on his cell phone, how he get that number? Or maybe the deputy is the friend of the son of someone dumping alot of money into the candidates campaign.

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 05:59 AM
Go back to Pasco where you belong you FPOS!

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Go back to Pasco where you belong you FPOS!

I think the voters want a change. Change is hard for some to take. That is just their nature. But doing the same thing over and expecting the same result is madness. Madness I tell you! lol

Unregistered
08-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Polls looking good. Keep up the good work.

Unregistered
08-07-2020, 11:48 PM
Polls looking good. Keep up the good work.

Whatever you say Frank.

Unregistered
08-11-2020, 04:35 PM

This is absolutely false. Stop being a keyboard troll, do the research and ask for the real numbers.

Unregistered
08-11-2020, 05:53 PM
This is absolutely false. Stop being a keyboard troll, do the research and ask for the real numbers.

What? That is terrible if that many people are leaving.

Unregistered
08-15-2020, 01:05 AM
Ol' Mel is bringing back Foss and some dude from Sumter County who was fired as his top dogs? Haaaaa thats all Foss did was yap anout his Masters Degree and backstab everybody he could slur!

Unregistered
08-15-2020, 05:50 AM
Fortunately Mel ain’t going to win 😂🤣😂

Unregistered
08-15-2020, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3195493]Fortunately Mel ain’t going to win 😂🤣😂

What is the sheriff's stand on masks? Would like to know before I vote.

Unregistered
08-15-2020, 07:48 PM
You must be trippin if you vote for Crippin.

Unregistered
08-18-2020, 11:45 PM
Looks like Uncle Pendergast has Mel bent over his knee and is spanking that A$$ 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 02:24 AM
Mel got what he deserved after going negative against Crippen. Didn't take Mel long to learn the Citrus republican party's dirty tricks. Serve him right and I am not a fan of any of the candidates. Maybe Nocco will give him a job.

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 09:36 PM
K
A
R
M
A

That’s what Melanie got!

Bye

Unregistered
08-26-2020, 04:13 PM
Hit the road jack and don’t ya come back no more no more no more.