PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 06:15 PM
Why is this “agency” on LEO Forums? It’s not a law enforcement agency. It’s a security guard organization.

Unregistered
07-22-2019, 09:12 PM
Why is this “agency” on LEO Forums? It’s not a law enforcement agency. It’s a security guard organization.

So what! You think you are somehow better??

Unregistered
07-30-2019, 12:42 AM
So what! You think you are somehow better??

I don't think they think they are better. I assume they posted because this is a law enforcement agency forum.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 05:35 PM
Hillsborough County public schools security and emergency management is registered as a law enforcement agency with FDLE.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 04:49 PM
Hillsborough County public schools security and emergency management is registered as a law enforcement agency with FDLE.

Except you're not: https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJSTC/Publications/Criminal-Justice-Agency-Links.aspx

Nor do you have powers of arrest.. https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJSTC/Publications/Criminal-Justice-Agency-Links.aspx

You guys aren't POST certified if you were an ACTUAL LEO agency you would not need to have D and G security licenses.

QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are QUALIFICATIONS: representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required to perform this job successfully.
Requires a current, Florida “D” and “G” Security license or eligibility to obtain these licenses prior to
being hired.

I am not putting you down.. But you are a SECURITY Agency not a LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. You carry SECURITY LICENSES and not POST certified by FDLE>

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 03:04 PM

Except!! You're a security agency as listed with the state and evident with the requirements you obtain your D and G license. New Flash Cops don't have "Security" licenses..

Unregistered
09-03-2021, 03:26 PM
Is this one of those mine is bigger than your moments? If there were an active shooter and HCPS saved the day before LEO’s got there, does it really matter? WGAF !