PDA

View Full Version : Motor Sgt Jimmy Polan trying to get support.

Unregisteredsojedid
05-17-2019, 07:39 PM
Well, it looks like Motor Sgt Jimmy Polan is not happy as the assistant security director at the Seminole security team. Somebody handed him their keys at the valet, thinking he was a parking attendant. TRUE STORY. So, it seems as if Jimmy went to the worst sheriff in American history and pleaded with him. With nobody left to turn to, Scott, in true vintage fashion, promised sgt Polan the Under Sheriff’s position if he returns. Sgt Polan has been soliciting current BSO employees, and trying to get their support. How do you think the response has been?😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 07:55 PM
Well, it looks like Motor Sgt Jimmy Polan is not happy as the assistant security director at the Seminole security team. Somebody handed him their keys at the valet, thinking he was a parking attendant. TRUE STORY. So, it seems as if Jimmy went to the worst sheriff in American history and pleaded with him. With nobody left to turn to, Scott, in true vintage fashion, promised sgt Polan the Under Sheriff’s position if he returns. Sgt Polan has been soliciting current BSO employees, and trying to get their support. How do you think the response has been?😂😂😂😂
Why don’t you have this conversation with Jimmy? I know the answer to that question.

Unregisterednoper
05-17-2019, 09:01 PM
Why don’t you have this conversation with Jimmy? I know the answer to that question.

Please don’t force me to make another cartoon about Motor Sgt Jimmy!!

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 09:13 PM
I wish he would come back. All the scum rose to the top again. He should have fired them all

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 09:23 PM
Being obsessed with another person who you wouldn’t go near if you had the chance is a sick character flaw. Take care. Im done wasting my time on this site. It’s 99% negative.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 10:30 PM

After what I saw hours following the Sheriffs removal, Jim should have no problem recruiting majors and colonels to jump ship and join him. They are a truly sick bunch who will turn on anyone quicker than a cat can lick its asss. But the truth is that Israel knows in detail about these disgusting turncoats and will likely start new by putting them all on the door. Count the jail in there as well. Take that to the bank.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 10:56 PM
After what I saw hours following the Sheriffs removal, Jim should have no problem recruiting majors and colonels to jump ship and join him. They are a truly sick bunch who will turn on anyone quicker than a cat can lick its asss. But the truth is that Israel knows in detail about these disgusting turncoats and will likely start new by putting them all on the door. Count the jail in there as well. Take that to the bank.

You do know big ears is never coming back right?

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 11:00 PM
You do know big ears is never coming back right?

You do know that as of today, there is nobody that can beat him. Elections aren't won on who you personally prefer.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 11:30 PM
You do know that as of today, there is nobody that can beat him. Elections aren't won on who you personally prefer.
That is 100% accurate.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 11:42 PM
Motor jimmy ain’t the only one calling around for support. Kevin Shultz was calling Mel Murphy in training asking him to testify for Israel at the state senate panel

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 11:50 AM
Motor jimmy ain’t the only one calling around for support. Kevin Shultz was calling Mel Murphy in training asking him to testify for Israel at the state senate panel

Shults is the one who pushed the idiotic may/shall policy change that got Israel removed in the first place. He’s the one most responsible for the fiasco.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 07:38 PM

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEeE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 07:46 PM
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEeE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why don’t you make a video about the 250K a year he is making working 40 hours a week.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 07:51 PM
Why don’t you make a video about the 250K a year he is making working 40 hours a week.

YES! We'll take any cartoon, cartoonist.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYu8ePt7rOhx7ws/giphy.gif

Unregisteredhesnot
05-18-2019, 07:57 PM
YES! We'll take any cartoon, cartoonist.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYu8ePt7rOhx7ws/giphy.gif

If jimmy was making that kind of money, he wouldn’t be calling people and begging them to testify for Scott Israel. Oh by the way, how much you give your paraplegic ex wife, that you left after she had her car accident.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 08:03 PM
If jimmy was making that kind of money, he wouldn’t be calling people and begging them to testify for Scott Israel. Oh by the way, how much you give your paraplegic ex wife, that you left after she had her car accident.
Do the math you tard. His payments to her ended years ago. Look up the word envy.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 08:14 PM

Cmon. A guy has needs. Can't sit around waiting for her to walk. Trust me, had he caught a bullet and ended up in a wheel chair, she'd be banging some Haitian right in front of him, within weeks. That's what they do. Lol

Unregisteredreall
05-18-2019, 09:13 PM
Do the math you tard. His payments to her ended years ago. Look up the word envy.

Envy???? This is a guy who’s been to more schools than I could count on two hands. And he can’t find a job anywhere. He had to beg his friend at the Seminole security police of 60 cops for a job. Sgt Polan is a complete loser. How much money he makes is irrelevant. He’s a SGT, that’s all he is, and that’s how everyone looks at him. SGT Polan.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 09:31 PM
Envy???? This is a guy who’s been to more schools than I could count on two hands. And he can’t find a job anywhere. He had to beg his friend at the Seminole security police of 60 cops for a job. Sgt Polan is a complete loser. How much money he makes is irrelevant. He’s a SGT, that’s all he is, and that’s how everyone looks at him. SGT Polan.
I’m guessing you’re one of the tough guys who was going to tell him what you think to his face when he left BSO. Fng cowards.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 09:44 PM

And now we have a Sgt with less years experience as a sheriff you moron. Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t know.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 10:47 PM
He was never a Sgt with BSO. He retired from FLPD as a Capt. Why do you refer to him as a Sgt? Is the rank of Sgt not good?

Unregisterednittoo
05-18-2019, 11:18 PM
He was never a Sgt with BSO. He retired from FLPD as a Capt. Why do you refer to him as a Sgt? Is the rank of Sgt not good?

Capt in FLPD is a LT rank and you know that. LT to Col in 30 seconds is disgraceful.

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 12:41 AM
Capt in FLPD is a LT rank and you know that. LT to Col in 30 seconds is disgraceful.
You are so brilliant. I can’t believe I couldn’t figure that out. Thank you.

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 12:52 AM
I’m going to call him. Those promotions were definitely his fault, he should not accept the ridiculous pension checks he’s getting every month. What is wrong with him?

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 01:10 AM
You see. Had Israel not been punked out of the position 18 months early, and had Temporary worked for and won a legitimate election, you wouldn't have heard from Polan or any of them again. Stealing a car doesn't make it suddenly yours to vacation in. Expect this stuff to continue until people start playing by the rules. And no, pulling a political stunt that has never been tried in 100 years of BSO history is not playing by the rules. Clearly this is a joke to Temporary and the governor so the games shall continue on both sides.