PDA

View Full Version : Joe the idiot

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Somebody bring Chief Joe his bipolar medication!!

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 09:11 PM
I recommend he get the stick removed out of his a**.

Unregistered
05-14-2019, 06:05 PM
In case some forgot and for the new officers, here are Deputy Chief Dorman's integrity issues over the years:

1. Told everyone he has a full soccer scholarship and was actually going to become a professional soccer player.
2. Told everyone his father owned Carnival Cruise lines.
3. Told everyone his cousin or uncle was the drummer for a popular rock band and that he owned his most famous drum set.
4. Told everyone he founded and wrote all of the drumming parts for his high school.
5. Told everyone he was asked to be an instructor for IPTM traffic reconstruction after passing the reconstructions school with a perfect score.
6. Told everyone Dave Clark routinely asked for his counsel on reconstruction projects.
7. Told everyone in a class that he designed and wrote the entire reconstruction and dui program at the police department-even though reynolds and rhoden spent months doing that.
8. Told everyone he was the dui leader in the entire state having made 6 dui arrests in one night.
9. Told many that he has worked undercover, worked as a narcotics officer, worked as a detective.
10. Told a shift that he had purchasing power granted to him by JH and that he purchased items for a shift.
11. Told JH he worked closely with Chuck and Susan on accreditation.
12. Told many he has done hundreds of traffic reconstructions when in fact he has never done 1 to completion (including scale diagrams and math)
13. "Borrowed" training manuals from other departments, then claimed he created them.
14. "Borrowed" entire training power points from other instructors and agencies and claimed they were his.
15. Has told other agency staff that he is in third command at the police department and that he and JH routinely discuss all of the "important issues" at the police department.
16. Told many that he was asked to go to Internal Affairs school by JH but turned it down.
17. Told many that he had earned duel bachelor degrees in Business management and Public admin and that he was currently enrolled in a Masters Program.
18. Told many that JH asked him to attend CPM school because his many talents were being wasted in patrol.
19. Told many he is a pilot and has the hours to work fior an airline but has no interest.
20. Is an avid skydiver
21. Can pilot a helicopter.
22. Runs the entire Dixie Youth baseball program.

Thats a few I can think of.....there are hundreds of others...as anyone who has worked with him for any length of time can tell you. He lies in everyday conversation.......but hey, he is the best just ask him.

Unregistered
05-14-2019, 11:37 PM
This place is amazing!!! BD and JH will be the death of us. There are certain ways to implement change—this is not it!! BD has absolutely no idea what leadership is and JH has checked out years ago.

Unregistered
05-14-2019, 11:46 PM
He is the BEST DC the agency has ever had!!! Y’all need to grow up!

Unregistered
05-15-2019, 12:47 AM
Get away from the keyboard !

Unregistered
05-15-2019, 03:36 PM
What has the dips!#t duo cooked up now?

Unregistered
05-15-2019, 11:51 PM
BD is the biggest blowhard EVER

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 11:42 PM
Under the leadership (or lack there of) of JH and more recently BD, this department has been gutted and done so swiftly. If the citizens knew how this place was being ran it would lose its mind. I wouldn’t trust JH or BD to run me a bath, let alone a police department. I hope for the future of our agency JH leaves the second he gets his 10 years in. He SHOULD be replaced with true leadership from the outside and BD SHOULD/SHALL be outed for being the liar he truly is. If you don’t trust your leader you can’t be expected to follow them into the throws of conflict.

JH/BD I hope as you read this you realize how worthless both of you are!

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 02:38 AM
Damn RT you seem a little butt hurt bro

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 09:23 PM
Let’s see. Never been a detective, always patrol. Gonna run DB? And DB and HS gonna help her? God help us!!

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 02:43 AM
It is about time a change was made in db. The same old bs has been going on for years. Excuses. Sgt. Michelle Smith is an excellent choice for the job. Give her a little time and I can assure you an improvement will come.

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 10:32 AM
It is about time a change was made in db. The same old bs has been going on for years. Excuses. Sgt. Michelle Smith is an excellent choice for the job. Give her a little time and I can assure you an improvement will come.

Questioning Michelle’s ability to run a bureau that she has no experience in does not mean she won’t succeed. Michelle is a dedicated sergeant that will do just fine as she has up until now. It will take time becaue she has to learn everything a junior detective has to learn on top of commanding the squad. But that does not give you the right to bash the current leadership of that bureau. Sherouse has done a fine job over the years. Clearance rate is the highest it’s ever been. What excuses are you talking about? Clearly you have no knowledge of how a detective bureau works. You also must not have any idea of the other tasks BD and JH put on Sherouse on the daily. Tasks that were above his pay grade. Don’t think for one second BD and JH won’t do Michelle the exact same way he did Sherouse. It will age her just as it did Sherouse. The problem is not the detective sergeant. The problem in this department is higher up. Sgt Sherouse done the best he could considering everything he was assigned to do. Michelle will be no different.

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 06:42 PM

I agree time to get rid of the deadwood in RT and ES . They got two comfortable in their positions and became stagnant. MS is a good choice and she is a hard worker. Not sure RT can handle running a squad as no one seems to want to work for him

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 12:44 AM
I can’t believe the doors to this place aren’t bolted shut, and a circus tent opened for the circus going on by leadership

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 07:38 AM
Is this really what we should be doing, belittling and tearing others down. We are police officers a brotherhood who are held to a higher standard. Agencies move people all the time it's just what happens. People decide to move on or just go with what is asked of them and do the best they can. That appears to be what has happen. Those of you who are slamming others are disgraceful. What have you done that is so great?

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 08:03 AM
MS, LH, congrats and we should stand behind and be proud of your new assignment. ES, cograts on your retirement you were a good detective sergeant. Tag, you showed integrity by accepting your assignment without complaint.

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 02:10 PM
tag running a shift is going to be a nightmare. I believe MS will do a fine job, she has lots to learn but is capable, LH is a hard worker and will do a fine job as well. Why wasn’t BS considered for Det Sgt, since he has experience in that division(?). ES has done a great job and is extremely talented. I think his knowledge and experience would have been better used somewhere else in the department other than patrol. He could’ve helped out greatly with accreditation or something administrative.

Unregistered
05-30-2019, 02:23 PM
Experience in the division DOESNT mean a good manager. BS experience doesnt make him a manager equal to MS. MS has managed shifts since long before a lot of us have been here. I think it is a good choice.
Maybe BS can one day do that job. BS has the ability. But doesnt have the experience MS has.

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 04:14 AM
B'S was in the military and all she has done is collect lots of Overtime. Nothing special about her that i have read about.

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 07:11 PM
I think Tag should run DB. He has the most experience as a supervisor from his previous department he was the acting chief and a lieutenant for a long time. He has great people skills and everyone loves working for him. Not saying MS won’t do a good job I just think Tag will do better

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 11:48 PM
Tag couldn’t run a soup kitchen with Gordon Ramsey as his back up!

Unregistered
06-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Tag has told many of us he just wants to finish up in patrol over the next few years and retire.

Unregistered
06-02-2019, 05:06 PM
“Finish up” ???? I’m still waiting for him to start.

Unregistered
06-02-2019, 08:18 PM
Should’ve made Reynolds the Sgt a long time ago!!!! If they would’ve the dept wouldn’t be as wrecked as it is now!!! Unfortunately, he wasn’t buddies with the bosses.

Unregistered
06-03-2019, 12:14 AM
I agree I don’t think DR would’ve allowed evidence to be stolen and pawned all over the county under his watch!

Unregistered
06-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Sure as long as it was under his desk... couldn’t make DR a Sgt since he never took the test. That would require his lazy a$$ leaving his office

Unregistered
06-04-2019, 04:37 PM
Reynolds......lololololol. Reynolds in charge of anything is laughable; at best!

Unregistered
06-06-2019, 02:24 AM
Rumor is, JH is done at the end of next month? I know, I know, he’s promised us with a good time several times before, but that’s what he’s supposedly told some prominent people around town....July 31?!?

Unregistered
06-06-2019, 04:53 AM
So the gift is BD as Chief? No thanks, hang in there joe!

Unregistered
06-06-2019, 11:29 AM
So the gift is BD as Chief? No thanks, hang in there joe!

Hahaha, sometimes the devil you know is the better choice, hang in there Joe. — BD CANNOT lead this agency!!

Unregistered
06-06-2019, 08:07 PM
Dorman couldn’t lead a monkey to a banana raffle

Unregistered
06-06-2019, 10:35 PM
Dorman couldn’t lead a monkey to a banana raffle

He could if JH walked in front of him, but that’s only because his head would be stuck in JH’s A$$.

Unregistered
06-07-2019, 02:23 PM
He will be the next chief. Count on it. You ain’t seen bad until then. It will be the blind leading the blind after that. Rookies leading rookies on the road and in DB. You think the crime trend is up now, just wait.

Unregistered
06-07-2019, 06:04 PM
He will be the next chief. Count on it. You ain’t seen bad until then. It will be the blind leading the blind after that. Rookies leading rookies on the road and in DB. You think the crime trend is up now, just wait.

My primary concern is the safety of the officers and community. BD doesn’t have the leadership to manage the department!

Unregistered
10-03-2019, 05:28 PM
https://www.theledger.com/article/20090613/news/608074244

Read this article about JH. Lololololol, you all were lied too!!!!

Unregistered
10-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Lololololol. True!

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 04:49 AM
I don't believe Hall is who we need to worry about.

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Joe said you guys would be accredited 8 years ago, has it happened?

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 01:12 PM
How are y’all not accredited yet?!? Are y’all the only agency in Polk that isn’t?

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 04:30 AM
Accreditation? Joe has better odds of indictment ...

Unregistered
12-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Accreditation? Joe has better odds of indictment ...

Lol!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-15-2019, 07:17 PM
We are not accredited yet, but we do have a new remodeled kitchen...

Unregistered
01-10-2020, 06:41 AM
BPD what did they get you officers for National Law Enforcement Appreciation day?

Unregistered
01-10-2020, 06:57 PM
BPD what did they get you officers for National Law Enforcement Appreciation day?

Nope, that’s why two more officers are quitting this week.

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 12:58 PM
Nope, that’s why two more officers are quitting this week.
That’s false info no ones quitting since you guys got so much to say about the department how about you put in an application and come make it a better a place oh yeah I forgot most of y’all too fat and lazy to pass pt half of you guys are so stupid you wouldn’t make it past phase 1 of ft 😂😂😂

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 01:47 PM
That’s false info no ones quitting since you guys got so much to say about the department how about you put in an application and come make it a better a place oh yeah I forgot most of y’all too fat and lazy to pass pt half of you guys are so stupid you wouldn’t make it past phase 1 of ft 😂😂😂

I don’t know about two leaving but one did put his notice in.

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 02:12 PM
I don’t know about two leaving but one did put his notice in.

Augustino has already left which is more than putting in his notice you idiots. And in the next two weeks you will see the 2nd officer leaving. But you dont have to beleive it.

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Augustino has already left which is more than putting in his notice you idiots. And in the next two weeks you will see the 2nd officer leaving. But you dont have to beleive it.

If you say so lol

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 09:56 PM
More and more people leaving after only a few months....HHHMMM, wonder why that is?

Unregistered
01-18-2020, 05:27 AM
Well the second officer left this week and I hear there are 2 more leaving on the horizon. Place is a disgrace with failed leadership. No wonder no one wants to work there. Fail Fail Fail!!

Unregistered
06-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Questioning Michelle’s ability to run a bureau that she has no experience in does not mean she won’t succeed. Michelle is a dedicated sergeant that will do just fine as she has up until now. It will take time becaue she has to learn everything a junior detective has to learn on top of commanding the squad. But that does not give you the right to bash the current leadership of that bureau. Sherouse has done a fine job over the years. Clearance rate is the highest it’s ever been. What excuses are you talking about? Clearly you have no knowledge of how a detective bureau works. You also must not have any idea of the other tasks BD and JH put on Sherouse on the daily. Tasks that were above his pay grade. Don’t think for one second BD and JH won’t do Michelle the exact same way he did Sherouse. It will age her just as it did Sherouse. The problem is not the detective sergeant. The problem in this department is higher up. Sgt Sherouse done the best he could considering everything he was assigned to do. Michelle will be no different.

How things have changed. DB now calls the SO to work homicides. I guess ES was not so bad after all. A decision to oust ES by BD has backfired on him.

Unregistered
06-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Several good people have left after the D day invasion. D for Dorman

Unregistered
06-11-2021, 11:53 AM
And more are leaving

Unregistered
06-12-2021, 01:44 AM
Don’t let the door hit ya in the ass. You talk about the SO working our Homicides, what kind of experience do we have in DB to work cases like that? The Golden Boy of Major Cases (joke) has moved on the LPD. One Det is still wet behind the ears as a cop much less a detective. Another spends all her time doing what? I never see them out following up on anything. If it can’t be solved over the phone it ain’t getting solved! It’s gonna be a fun shit show to watch when the new Cpt comes in and he tries to right the ship!

Unregistered
06-12-2021, 11:26 AM
The new Captain Is a no bs man from my sources. They better shape up or will be shipped out

Unregistered
06-12-2021, 11:30 AM
Oh yes, Stevens he will have you out working too so start practicing leaving your comfy chair to do follow ups lol.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 05:25 AM
In case some forgot and for the new officers, here are Deputy Chief Dorman's integrity issues over the years:

1. Told everyone he has a full soccer scholarship and was actually going to become a professional soccer player.
2. Told everyone his father owned Carnival Cruise lines.
3. Told everyone his cousin or uncle was the drummer for a popular rock band and that he owned his most famous drum set.
4. Told everyone he founded and wrote all of the drumming parts for his high school.
5. Told everyone he was asked to be an instructor for IPTM traffic reconstruction after passing the reconstructions school with a perfect score.
6. Told everyone Dave Clark routinely asked for his counsel on reconstruction projects.
7. Told everyone in a class that he designed and wrote the entire reconstruction and dui program at the police department-even though reynolds and rhoden spent months doing that.
8. Told everyone he was the dui leader in the entire state having made 6 dui arrests in one night.
9. Told many that he has worked undercover, worked as a narcotics officer, worked as a detective.
10. Told a shift that he had purchasing power granted to him by JH and that he purchased items for a shift.
11. Told JH he worked closely with Chuck and Susan on accreditation.
12. Told many he has done hundreds of traffic reconstructions when in fact he has never done 1 to completion (including scale diagrams and math)
13. "Borrowed" training manuals from other departments, then claimed he created them.
14. "Borrowed" entire training power points from other instructors and agencies and claimed they were his.
15. Has told other agency staff that he is in third command at the police department and that he and JH routinely discuss all of the "important issues" at the police department.
16. Told many that he was asked to go to Internal Affairs school by JH but turned it down.
17. Told many that he had earned duel bachelor degrees in Business management and Public admin and that he was currently enrolled in a Masters Program.
18. Told many that JH asked him to attend CPM school because his many talents were being wasted in patrol.
19. Told many he is a pilot and has the hours to work fior an airline but has no interest.
20. Is an avid skydiver
21. Can pilot a helicopter.
22. Runs the entire Dixie Youth baseball program.

Thats a few I can think of.....there are hundreds of others...as anyone who has worked with him for any length of time can tell you. He lies in everyday conversation.......but hey, he is the best just ask him.

Not sure who wrote this but when I worked there a few years back I remember his bs. Most of the new officers are unaware of his past. The only difference now is he can tell these young officers his bs. They don't know any better but to believe him. Scary to think this may be the next Chief. One thing I do believe is the truth will eventually come out. When it does it may not be so good for him. Oh and he was never proactive especially when he worked midnights.