PDA

View Full Version : Homestead SRO attacked

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 06:28 PM
https://wsvn.com/news/local/student-kicks-school-resource-officer-after-fight-at-homestead-senior-high/

Imagine that.

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Oh and the mother of her naturally defended the actions saying that her daughter was defending her friend from po-leese bru-tal-atee and if her daughter didn't defend her friend who would. Unbelievable. If the SAO/Judge down there doesn't make her do jail time and make her a felon then it's like saying open season on us. Let's see how long before society self-destructs.

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 10:43 PM
Schwoogies gone wild.

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Oh and the mother of her naturally defended the actions saying that her daughter was defending her friend from po-leese bru-tal-atee and if her daughter didn't defend her friend who would. Unbelievable. If the SAO/Judge down there doesn't make her do jail time and make her a felon then it's like saying open season on us. Let's see how long before society self-destructs.

100% correct my friend our society has become a roller coaster ride.

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 11:21 PM
That **** bag POS should have got her face SMASHED!!! Imagine the POS parents that this scumbag student has. Sick of this $hit

Unregistered
05-04-2019, 12:28 AM
That **** bag POS should have got her face SMASHED!!! Imagine the POS parents that this scumbag student has. Sick of this $hit
I guess the SRO learned some important lessons about youngsters! Before Restraining or struggling with those darn kids remember , your next move will get you arrested or fired or both.
The school board, the police agency which employs you, the Marxist news media, the minority and leftist public , the attorneys for the police agency who employs you, some of your supervisors and many loser co workers, are just waiting and hoping you make a mistake . They all need and thrive off false accusations of police misconduct because, it justifies their hatred for police authority and radical racist race pimping agenda.

Unregistered
05-04-2019, 12:33 AM

I agree 100% I don't care who you are, if you kick a law enforcement officer, especially in the face, you deserve to get your azz kicked like an adult, then go to jail. But like our BS SAO charges will probably be dropped because it was a student.

Unregistered
05-04-2019, 12:49 AM
I agree 100% I don't care who you are, if you kick a law enforcement officer, especially in the face, you deserve to get your azz kicked like an adult, then go to jail. But like our BS SAO charges will probably be dropped because it was a student.
When I watch these wild life videos of screaming fights in McDonald's and chucky cheese on you tube, and that screaming scene in Baltimore, and the democrats running and screaming in malls , it makes me really homesick for The Cleveland Zoo family day visits!

Unregistered
05-04-2019, 01:00 AM
Just relax under a shade tree and continue posting your nonsense on facebook.

Unregistered
05-04-2019, 02:59 AM
Next chance i get , im going to get even with a liberal. Introduce them to my size 11 boot.

Unregistered
05-05-2019, 12:57 PM
Next chance i get , im going to get even with a liberal. Introduce them to my size 11 boot.

Go away troll. Only white guilt liberals like yourself write like this to stir the pot. Only LOSERS (like yourself) write I as "i" as in "i am an insignificant loser and i like posting stuff here and pretending i'm a deputy that wears boots and i'm not even a motorman because i am a size 9 in heels." You fascicle ;)

Unregistered
05-05-2019, 01:45 PM

This is the direct fault of the Miami Dade SAO to begin with. Those trumped up charges in that cop for doing his job has endangered every cop in that county. Now watch closely as Mike the criminal Satz does the same thing here. That guy is pure criminal trash.