PDA

View Full Version : What does, "we're looking into still" mean?

Unregistered
04-27-2019, 01:56 AM
Re Deluuca Rolle's American citizenship:

“He’s actually a naturalized American citizen and we’re looking into it still.”

Uhhh, I have a problem with that.
I had a problem with him living in another city being bused over to a Coral Springs school (just ask MSD, they don't like it either, right Parkland?). Now this kid isn't even an American, maybe? We're not sure we're looking into it? F**K that. My taxes pay for his bus, the school he doesn't go to, the school he shouldn't be going to, and now the deputies that allegedly harmed him? Guess what? If this little shit is illegal, his illegal a$$ shouldn't be here in the first place to be "allegedly" kicked by the police.

Somebody better investigate this.

And where is the dad?

Minister of Foreign Affairs Darren Henfield said yesterday that he won’t comment on the incident itself but said his ministry is still looking into the incident.

“I know the kid has dual citizenship even though you reported it as a Bahamian student in your [headline],” Henfield said outside the House of Assembly.

“He’s actually a naturalized American citizen and we’re looking into it still.”

Rolle’s mother said he is also a Bahamian citizen and both his parents are Bahamian.

https://thenassauguardian.com/2019/04/26/bahamian-teen-beaten-by-florida-police-to-take-legal-action/

Unregistered
04-27-2019, 02:52 AM
Is he a white dude or a schwoogie?

Unregistered
04-27-2019, 04:04 AM
Is he a white dude or a schwoogie?
I'm an older civilian now but .....I seen them before. The day of reckoning is coming . Charlie will get his shi t together, and that kid will become the blood clot Jamaican shower posse boy, then get his AK 47 , and kill some of his friends . BUT WHILE WE GET FAT AN LAZY,THAT KID SQUATS in the jungle .....................getting stronger.
Train harder mister, moving targets especially!