PDA

View Full Version : Broward County is s#it hole.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 02:18 PM
I encourage any of you to move north, far away from these politicians that don’t back us. If you’re a WM and you have any dealings with a minority and its in any way possible to be manipulated into a race issue. It will be.

The Dumb Dems can have this place. Corrupt politicians, no support for the rule of law, and demonizing the police at every opportunity.
Anyone that applies here needs their head examined.

I have no less than 4 applications submitted north of Lake O and I cannot wait to move my wife a small child out of this cesspool of a county. Less money sure but piece of mind and a Society that appreciates law-enforcement would be a welcome change

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 02:59 PM
I encourage any of you to move north, far away from these politicians that don’t back us. If you’re a WM and you have any dealings with a minority and its in any way possible to be manipulated into a race issue. It will be.

The Dumb Dems can have this place. Corrupt politicians, no support for the rule of law, and demonizing the police at every opportunity.

I have no less than 4 applications submitted north of Lake O and I cannot wait to move my wife a small child out of this cesspool of a county. Less money sure but piece of mind and a Society that appreciates law-enforcement would be a welcome change

Bye !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 03:05 PM

Bye!!!!! thats what we want. Take that foolishness and hate some where else. Thankyou jesus!!!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 03:06 PM
Bye !!!!!!!!
Say it again!!!! Amen!!!!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 03:23 PM
Bye!!!!! thats what we want. Take that foolishness and hate some where else. Thankyou jesus!!!
Foolish to want a safe country? Put down the crack
Pipe, take a 🚿shower , get a nice job , and possibly your three foot long RAP SHEET will stop getting longer.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 03:31 PM
I have never seen a white neighborhood in America ,that was not safe for everyone ,including colored people, to walk through day or 🌙night.
I have never seen a predominantly black neighborhood that WAS safe to walk through , day or night.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 03:44 PM
I have never seen a white neighborhood in America ,that was not safe for everyone ,including colored people, to walk through day or 🌙night.
I have never seen a predominantly black neighborhood that WAS safe to walk through , day or night.

Racist! 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 04:02 PM
You are in the wrong place. Sounds like you'd feel way more at home in Alabama or Mississippi. Please turn in your badge and go because you don't belong here.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 04:03 PM

Thats because you have never been outside of Broward county. You probably cant afford to.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 04:07 PM

You are 100% correct. The criminals want the police to do nothing, The minority family units are destroyed and no one is raising the kids to respect anything. No one holds the thugs accountable. Oh and the B on B crime is off the charts and no one cares! that is the fact. Talk to Deps in DB. Pomp. N Laud D4-5 and the bodies hit the floor daily and no one gives a crap.

You say bye like its a bad thing... like you're winning. for those leaving, good for ya and I can't wait. 7 more and I am out
too. You turds can stay here and live in this banana republic.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 04:49 PM

Hard truth, but still true. We’ve come to a point in this country where truth is being openly discussed. Inevitably, that will lead to conflict, but then things will get better.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 04:54 PM
You are in the wrong place. Sounds like you'd feel way more at home in Alabama or Mississippi. Please turn in your badge and go because you don't belong here.

Any place north of Broward is better. Heck even go to the west coast and you will see. It is better.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 04:57 PM

We will leave as long as you promise to stay in brow-Turd.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 05:25 PM
Yeah that’s the problem. Dems destroy their communities and then move like locusts. See California.

Please stay in your liberal utopia.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 08:44 PM
If you haven't noticed , the entire country is going down the toilet. Go ahead and move. But another 10 years we all better be speaking g spanish!!!! Believe that

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:01 PM
I

Racist! 🤣🤣🤣
LMAO! JESSIE JACKSON once said, if im walking down the street of a city at night and I hear foot steps behind me, I'm relieved iF IT'S a WHITE MAN!
Who's racist NOW?

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:01 PM

Hey, morons
when all the working people leave, whose money are you going to steal? Who are you going to blame for all the black crime?
lol
dumasses

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:09 PM
Thats because you have never been outside of Broward county. You probably cant afford to.
Say it again!!!!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:11 PM
Hey, morons
when all the working people leave, whose money are you going to steal? Who are you going to blame for all the black crime?
lol
dumasses
Meet me and say it to my face i dare you

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:12 PM
We will leave as long as you promise to stay in brow-Turd.
🤣🤣 not a broward resident

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:15 PM
Foolish to want a safe country? Put down the crack
Pipe, take a 🚿shower , get a nice job , and possibly your three foot long RAP SHEET will stop getting longer.
Rap sheet??? Whats that just because im black doesnt mean i have one

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:15 PM
Take down those statues of slave holding DEMOCRATS! When will the Democratic party of the slave masters apologize for creating the KKK? DEMOCRATS of this country CAN'T lie anymore! John Brown fought the Democratic slavery institution and was hung for murder. Martin L King was a Republican for a reason! As Malcolm X said , Any black man who is a democrat is a traitor to his people! If YOU are a black Democrat you are a scum bag cooning for MR. CHARLIE!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:23 PM
You would piss yourself wu ssseeee if he faced you down you little turd nugget ! Find a safe space with your pink blankets and pray to God he doesn't find you!!!!!
YouR TERRIFIED 😨 little skinny arms!!!!

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 12:33 AM
Broward County is beautiful...Deerfield Beach, Pompano Lighthouse, and Lauderdale by the Sea... come on....All the beautiful beaches....

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 12:59 AM

Another dumb ass redneck republican

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 11:43 AM

sorry, I don't frequent gay bars or hang out on the "dl" with tranny prostitutes
PS, answer the question, dumb ass

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 02:21 PM
Another dumb ass redneck republican

Really you're a raciest.

I encourage any of you to move north, far away from these politicians that don’t back us. If you’re a WM and you have any dealings with a minority and its in any way possible to be manipulated into a race issue. It will be. TRUTH!!!

The Dumb Dems can have this place. Corrupt politicians, no support for the rule of law, and demonizing the police at every opportunity. TRUTH!!!

Yet watch the news who is commuting the majority of violent crime? What about B on B crime?
Oh but you cant say that or you are raciest, Dumb Left victimization. Look all over the country at any Democratic run city. Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, etc...heck even here Miami Gardens, North West Dade, West Pompano and Deerfield and tell me who is the criminal?

Anyone that applies here needs their head examined. TRUTH!!!

I Society that appreciates law-enforcement would be a welcome change TRUTH!!!

You are the fool, Rome is burning and you all defend the actions of the fools and defend the actions of lawless. Holding no one accountable.

TRUTH!!

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 02:26 PM
Meet me and say it to my face i dare you Hey, you've posted on this site several times about meeting you in person and challenged people to a fight. This is a forum for "LEO's". You've stated you are a black attorney. You have race-baited numerous times. I'd politely ask you to stop and leave otherwise, identify yourself. We can't, you can. Talk Shite now brah...

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 02:41 PM
Hey, you've posted on this site several times about meeting you in person and challenged people to a fight. This is a forum for "LEO's". You've stated you are a black attorney. You have race-baited numerous times. I'd politely ask you to stop and leave otherwise, identify yourself. We can't, you can. Talk Shite now brah...

Shhhhh... if he is a true black attorney, he is asleep and won't be up till the after noon; however, he is sure to be at the McDonalds in Tamarac on Saturday for the big faux-protest @ 2pm, brah.