PDA

View Full Version : Racism at its finest

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 02:48 PM
This site is full of coward racists i had time today, so i went through alot of the threads regarding the two deputies and the 15 year old kid, and the racism is seeping out the comments. lmao charges dropped. Yall big mad! Lmao. Alot of you seem to be full of hatred and ignorance, how disgusting! the safest thing for you cowards is that you can stay nameless if the color of someone's skin makes you that afraid n full of hate, go build a planet somewhere else n get the hell out of america. The deputies did a bad job at their job and its called
Excessive force. Do the job correctly and there would have been no issues foh.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 02:53 PM
This site is full of coward racists i had time today, so i went through alot of the threads regarding the two deputies and the 15 year old kid, and the racism is seeping out the comments. lmao charges dropped. Yall big mad! Lmao. Alot of you seem to be full of hatred and ignorance, how disgusting! the safest thing for you cowards is that you can stay nameless if the color of someone's skin makes you that afraid n full of hate, go build a planet somewhere else n get the hell out of america. The deputies did a bad job at their job and its called

I’m gonna do the job correctly by responding at the speed limit to calls and taking your report. I could care less if your neighborhood goes to shit, I live up north. Have fun getting robbed while we take 20 minutes to get there, it’s ok though, I’ll make sure to put it in my report while I’m drinking my slurpee 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:12 PM
I’m gonna do the job correctly by responding at the speed limit to calls and taking your report. I could care less if your neighborhood goes to shit, I live up north. Have fun getting robbed while we take 20 minutes to get there, it’s ok though, I’ll make sure to put it in my report while I’m drinking my slurpee 😂😂😂😂
*****, I don’t get ****ed with. Instead of a slurpee drink piss n cum, n then choke wit your punk ass. We all know officers were picked on while in school and soft asf those are your problems not mine lmao haaaaaa

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:18 PM

You stay up north??? Then you should mind the business that pays you, and shut the hell up! Get robbed? You sound dumb ass hell robberies happen everywhere even in your city you are not exempt. You carry so do I, so again shut ur dumb ass up and make sense before you post the garbage on your mind onto this thread ***** i got time.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3001797]*****, I don’t get ****ed with. Instead of a slurpee drink piss n cum, n then choke wit your punk ass. We all know officers were picked on while in school and soft asf those are your problems not mine lmao haaaaaa[/QUOTE
] say it again 😂😂😂😂 drink cum n piss instead of a slurpee with his/her wack ass

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:27 PM

The sad part is your an officer responding to a thread that was referring to racist. The shoe must have fit. Becareful that the person you respond to doing the speed limit and drinking a cup full of piss or maybe you meant drinking coffee while eating donuts may very well be your own kind in need. you loser!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:28 PM

We got a BETA male in the house.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:38 PM
Boy please!! Futher more your soft ass wouldnt ride through my neck of the woods off duty

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:40 PM
We got a BETA male in the house.
Yeap! say it to one in person bet you wont😂😂

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 04:01 PM
Boy please!! Futher more your soft ass wouldnt ride through my neck of the woods off duty

Who would want to ride through a crime ridden, poverty stricken, diseased ridden ghetto??? Are you proud of your hood? Is that before or after you burn it down??

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 04:04 PM

You are proud that you live in a crime ridden neighborhood? Why wouldnt I be able to ride thru your neighborhood? Because I'm white and will be attacked by your neighborhood? Sounds racist to me. I would love to be confronted in your neighborhood...let the bodies hit the floor!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 04:12 PM
*****, I don’t get ****ed with. Instead of a slurpee drink piss n cum, n then choke wit your punk ass. We all know officers were picked on while in school and soft asf those are your problems not mine lmao haaaaaa
Your IQ is on display for all to see. You are a gay WHITE shi t for brains, trying to use a fake racist black persona and I love it! Keep it up faggot, cause your boyfriend will think you're texting the Haitian dude your dating! LMFAO

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 04:25 PM
Neck of the woods??? THIS IS A WHITE ASSWIPE! Too funny. What black kid says neck of the woods?????

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 04:32 PM
The sad part is your an officer responding to a thread that was referring to racist. The shoe must have fit. Becareful that the person you respond to doing the speed limit and drinking a cup full of piss or maybe you meant drinking coffee while eating donuts may very well be your own kind in need. you loser!
Let me guess., You hate America and study Lesbian Dance 💃 in college. Your as white as that hom o you worship Saul Alinsky! Your man bun is too tight and you were raised by liberal white communist parents.
Your trolling however you are transparent as that whore you supported Hillary ! More please, we love knowing your turning RED with anger SOY BOY!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 05:09 PM
Who would want to ride through a crime ridden, poverty stricken, diseased ridden ghetto??? Are you proud of your hood? Is that before or after you burn it down??
Yea B%%ch im proud of my hood. thats what made me who i am today, a wealthy ****ing attorney who makes way more money than your cracka ass. I dont fold under pressure your kind does, with or without money i know how to survive asshole. thats why you always hear about your kind taking out the whole family, a school, movie theater you name it
Looks like the ghetto could do "your kind some good" you damn fool

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 05:11 PM
Let me guess., You hate America and study Lesbian Dance 💃 in college. Your as white as that hom o you worship Saul Alinsky! Your man bun is too tight and you were raised by liberal white communist parents.
Your trolling however you are transparent as that whore you supported Hillary ! More please, we love knowing your turning RED with anger SOY BOY!
Wrong im thrilled charges dropped deputies suspended. Yall mad 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 05:14 PM
Neck of the woods??? THIS IS A WHITE ASSWIPE! Too funny. What black kid says neck of the woods?????

😂😂😂 im black ****en down all your white daughters jokes on you

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 06:31 PM
Yea B%%ch im proud of my hood. thats what made me who i am today, a wealthy ****ing attorney who makes way more money than your cracka ass. I dont fold under pressure your kind does, with or without money i know how to survive asshole. thats why you always hear about your kind taking out the whole family, a school, movie theater you name it

Boogie W. Coon, Attorney At Law?

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 06:49 PM
Boogie W. Coon, Attorney At Law?
Im all that you say i am, but i bet you would never stand in front of a black person like you sit hidden on this site and say what you just typed. For that reason im nolonger going back and forth with you.
Your just mad because your d$%k is pink and small
And your daughter enjoys black ****

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 07:18 PM
I be bad as fukk!!!!!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 07:37 PM

https://i0.wp.com/fleetingfreedom.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/guns-small.jpg?fit=320%2C427

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 08:01 PM

I think your upset, you should do something...like really, do something...coward

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 08:42 PM

You know what's sad? You beat up each other all day long and cry foul on us? You shoot the shit out of each other too. You people have sex with each other's friend's and family. You suck each other in prison. You molest your own babies and when they get older you pimp them out. You like to pour boiling water on your own kids. You kill small animals for sport. You beat children when they eat the last piece of sausage. You break their little ribs and their backs. And if they're lucky to survive they beat each other up in school and have sex in bathrooms and have more black babies and the cycle starts again but then there's grandpa action, right?

You people are disgusting and uncivilized and you are only strong in numbers and packs like wild animals. Keep Planned Parenthood in business. Tell your women to keep getting those abortions and you animals keep beating your little 3year olds to death, us racist white devil cops will keep having our 2.7 kids to populate the police dept. and we will all manage to carry on.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 08:45 PM
You know what's sad? You beat up each other all day long and cry foul on us? You shoot the shit out of each other too. You people have sex with each other's friend's and family. You suck each other in prison. You molest your own babies and when they get older you pimp them out. You like to pour boiling water on your own kids. You kill small animals for sport. You beat children when they eat the last piece of sausage. You break their little ribs and their backs. And if they're lucky to survive they beat each other up in school and have sex in bathrooms and have more black babies and the cycle starts again but then there's grandpa action, right?

You people are disgusting and uncivilized and you are only strong in numbers and packs like wild animals. Keep Planned Parenthood in business. Tell your women to keep getting those abortions and you animals keep beating your little 3year olds to death, us racist white devil cops will keep having our 2.7 kids to populate the police dept. and we will all manage to carry on.
Your dumb as hell if you think all that you just referenced is strictly done by one race shut your dumb ass up. You just waisted ur time asshole!
And your only strong behind a badge you racist piece of horse manure

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 08:57 PM

Let me speak on behalf of all black men and women. Kiss our ass! theres white trash amongst your kind so shut the f$ck up. Some of you are Methed out, heroined out active shooters,sleeping,molesting, and abusing children
So what the hell did you even bother writing that long ass essay for?!! pointing the finger at one race?!!?!! Your a joke an ignorant one at that! Majority of you on this site are racist the thread you leaked your stupidity on was talking about racism. the shoe must have fit your soft ass! Everything you said exists on both sides of the fence you incompetent piece of garbage

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 09:21 PM

Your kind only beats woman and kills crying babies, your an attorney like Sharpton is a preacher, you both be biotches!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 09:54 PM
I just saw that take down on one of those You Tube channels. Think it was called "Nigstar Shithop." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 10:15 PM
Your kind only beats woman and kills crying babies, your an attorney like Sharpton is a preacher, you both be biotches!
You forgot one more thing we beat the fukk outta white trash wana be gangstas. I'll beat your azz throwing hands you square

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 10:18 PM
I just saw that take down on one of those You Tube channels. Think it was called "Nigstar Shithop." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont hide corn ball!!!! that shid was so corny what you just said i bet u white and pale azz hell lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you most likely cant fight😂😂😂

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 10:36 PM
That little Niglet looked like former UFC fighter Gayguy Moussaka!!!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 10:37 PM
Dont hide corn ball!!!! that shid was so corny what you just said i bet u white and pale azz hell lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you most likely cant fight😂😂😂

Shitstar Farthop?

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 10:37 PM
This is what happens when you have an in-experienced SPOOK running the hen-house

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 12:23 AM
This is what happens when you have an in-experienced SPOOK running the hen-house

You are an arshole
What a piece of crap.

I dont like how T is running this place but what the hell is wrong with you

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 12:41 AM
Chimi Chonga ghetto queers.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 01:20 AM
Your dumb as hell if you think all that you just referenced is strictly done by one race shut your dumb ass up. You just waisted ur time asshole!
And your only strong behind a badge you racist piece of horse manure

You dirty racist animal you killed another 3 year old baby after you raped him and his sister?On Easter Sunday after you went to one of your Bible thumping big old black church where the rev probably raped you in the back. Then you tapped that mommy's azz smoked some crack and ate all the baby's dinner and beat him until he peed his pants. Then he watched you microwave that water and you poured it all over him and you laughed and then you f**ked his 5 year old sister 3 more times? Dirty rotten animals. Then you did your HW and showed up to Taravella for school the next day, right baby? Did your girl blow you and all your boys today too? You all are NASTY. And then you cry, "police brutality!" while you're raping babies. ANIMALS!

Child dies after receiving *****, Miami Gardens man charged with abuse, molesting second child

https://wsvn.com/news/local/child-dies-after-receiving-*****-miami-gardens-man-charged-with-abuse-molesting-second-child/

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 01:22 AM

Nailed it!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 02:45 AM
You dirty racist animal you killed another 3 year old baby after you raped him and his sister?On Easter Sunday after you went to one of your Bible thumping big old black church where the rev probably raped you in the back. Then you tapped that mommy's azz smoked some crack and ate all the baby's dinner and beat him until he peed his pants. Then he watched you microwave that water and you poured it all over him and you laughed and then you f**ked his 5 year old sister 3 more times? Dirty rotten animals. Then you did your HW and showed up to Taravella for school the next day, right baby? Did your girl blow you and all your boys today too? You all are NASTY. And then you cry, "police brutality!" while you're raping babies. ANIMALS!

Child dies after receiving *****, Miami Gardens man charged with abuse, molesting second child

https://wsvn.com/news/local/child-dies-after-receiving-*****-miami-gardens-man-charged-with-abuse-molesting-second-child/
See you send a whole essay🤦*♀️ nobody loves you in your house, go fukk your wife or husband.if you spent more time doing that you would be so filled with hate and lies. All races has killers, and molesters dont kid yourself.good might faggot look up the kind of shit your race does ehile ur at it😚💩🐖🐷🐽

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 02:50 AM
See you send a whole essay🤦*♀️ nobody loves you in your house, go fukk your wife or husband.if you spent more time doing that you wouldnt be so filled with hate and lies. All races has killers, and molesters dont kid yourself.good night faggot look up the kind of shit your race does while ur at it😚💩🐖🐷🐽
Active shooting n shit ???!!??? I guess thats the black race most of the time right??!!?? Lets blame that on the ghetto right??!!?? i pray god shows you and allows you to experience there is evil on both sides you will learn one day trust me you will learn...

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 03:02 AM

If you are an attorney I bet you suck cause you write like a thug. Why dont you go help out your hood when one of your peeps kills another one of your peeps cause that’s what your black asses do aint that you damn FOOL.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 01:08 PM
And your only strong behind a badge you racist piece of horse manure Really? Please see the news tonight. Locally, nationally, internationally. The most violent race...

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 01:36 PM
See you send a whole essay🤦*♀️ nobody loves you in your house, go fukk your wife or husband.if you spent more time doing that you would be so filled with hate and lies. All races has killers, and molesters dont kid yourself.good might faggot look up the kind of shit your race does ehile ur at it😚💩🐖🐷🐽

Haha your type are ALL SOOOO sensitive. That's why you get the beat-down from the police and get shot by your own boyz including your best friends! (right melly soon to RIP on death row but not DR records). You people cannot help yourselves. You can't keep your big, fat mouths shut and then you cry and cry and cry, bunch of black b!tches.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 01:49 PM
Haha your type are ALL SOOOO sensitive. That's why you get the beat-down from the police and get shot by your own boyz including your best friends! (right melly soon to RIP on death row but not DR records). You people cannot help yourselves. You can't keep your big, fat mouths shut and then you cry and cry and cry, bunch of black b!tches.

***** boy, that is not my reality
The next black man you see with out your badge and cop car step to him and repeat everything you just typed and we will see who the b^tch really is. See this going back and forth on here is not proving shit you type a tough one im so scared,😆😆but in reality you wouldnt buss a grape have your internet courage. The proof is in the pudding.. "you people" lmao.. your just mad you cant fugk like us,play ball like us,n throw hands like us i will beat your ass in a reality n thats "you people" reality. so have your courage on this site you need a way to vent anyways seeing u cant do it in real life
Have a blessed day you all will soon be extinct. N ps again you cant beat nobody ass with out a baton

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 01:53 PM
Really? Please see the news tonight. Locally, nationally, internationally. The most violent race...
F$#k you !!!!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 01:54 PM
Nailed it!
B!tch please you white people dont commit any crimes right?!? Your so stupid!!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 01:58 PM
Oh now this white POS thinks he is a wealthy black attorney which puts him on the SAME LEVEL as Brown stuff that floats in the porcelain bowl!!!!
Let me guess boy, you went to law school to become a white cracker ambulance chaser but COULDN'T PASS THE FLORIDA BAR!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 02:00 PM
B!tch please you white people dont commit any crimes right?!? Your so stupid!!

Nailed it. Animal. So aggressive. Almost animal-like behavior. Go sell your drugs and f**k your mom before your dad gets home from work. Oh, wait a minute... you don't know what those last 2 things mean. Loser.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 02:07 PM
The next black man you see with out your badge and cop car step to him and repeat everything you just typed and we will see who the b^tch really is. See this going back and forth on here is not proving shit you type a tough one im so scared,😆😆but in reality you wouldnt buss a grape have your internet courage. The proof is in the pudding.. "you people" lmao.. your just mad you cant fugk like us,play ball like us,n throw hands like us i will beat your ass in a reality n thats "you people" reality. so have your courage on this site you need a way to vent anyways seeing u cant do it in real life
Have a blessed day you all will soon be extinct. N ps again you cant beat nobody ass with out a baton
You would have to stand on your mommas shoulders just to my ass ! Your a fake attorney who is white as SHAUN 👑KING.
You know who Shaun I'm really a colored man King is right cracker? HE IS the leader of BLM, but his parents, his birth certificate,,a police report he filed and hospital records verify, he is WHITE! Kind of like YOU! LMFAO

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 02:33 PM
PUT down the crack pipe, take a high school class on creative writing, tell your mommy to let you study ,THEN come back on this site and attempt to convey your pathetic message, like a human and NOT an inbred, who's parents were brother and sister.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 08:57 PM
Nailed it. Animal. So aggressive. Almost animal-like behavior. Go sell your drugs and f**k your mom before your dad gets home from work. Oh, wait a minute... you don't know what those last 2 things mean. Loser.
Just got done selling my drugs made five thousand in one day. I sold it to ur crack, and heroin using relatives

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 08:59 PM

lol, you are a complete idiot

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:00 PM
PUT down the crack pipe, take a high school class on creative writing, tell your mommy to let you study ,THEN come back on this site and attempt to convey your pathetic message, like a human and NOT an inbred, who's parents were brother and sister.
Man f#$k you im not here to type proper grammer to you pigs foh. Im not getting paid for this nothing on here matters so you go take a high school class ive surpassed you in education thats why your thr public servant remember that

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:03 PM
Man f#$k you im not here to type proper grammer to you pigs foh. Im not getting paid for this nothing on here matters so you go take a high school class ive surpassed you in education thats why your thr public servant remember that

This post was sent to the United Nations translator for translation into English.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:05 PM
This post was sent to the United Nations translator for translation into English.
Your lame as f#$k if you think i give a f#$k

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:24 PM
Your lame as f#$k if you think i give a f#$k

It's obvious that you don't give a f*ck when you burn down your own community. Doesn't impress me at all, dumbass.

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 10:44 PM
It's obvious that you don't give a f*ck when you burn down your own community. Doesn't impress me at all, dumbass.

You cant even impress yourself you insecure piece of rabbit sh!t. All i want you to do is meet me in person face to face and run your d@mn mouth like your doing now. I bet i send you home crying to your mother. I just want the chance, so we can see just how weak of a man you are, and if your a women i have a sister that would drag your a$s for those words you type. internet gangsta!!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 11:05 PM
You cant even impress yourself you insecure piece of rabbit sh!t. All i want you to do is meet me in person face to face and run your d@mn mouth like your doing now. I bet i send you home crying to your mother. I just want the chance, so we can see just how weak of a man you are, and if your a women i have a sister that would drag your a$s for those words you type. internet gangsta!!

Don't make threats of violence or bodily harm over the internet. I'm sure DHS and the FBI will have your IP address in no time at all. Good luck with that. :-)

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 12:54 AM
Animals in the jungle. No other way to say it.

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 01:03 AM
Don't make threats of violence or bodily harm over the internet. I'm sure DHS and the FBI will have your IP address in no time at all. Good luck with that. :-)
Never made threats i said you reapeat those remarks in person you talk tough on this site wit your racial remarks. We want to know who you all are aswell.
Just remember your racial comments as well all in the plan we are working to weed out the racist officers..👊👊😆😚😚😚😚😚😚

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 01:20 AM
All of you shut up! Racist is bullshit it’s ok for the blacks to do everything but if something is said about it you stupid idiots who wear long stupid hair, and your pants down . Racist is crap and not anymore! Blacks can talk about white peoples but it’s ok!!! All of you thugs shut the **** up! STFU

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 01:21 AM

You wanna meet the original poster in person but yet you didn't leave your name or a contact number. Keyboard tough guy, huh?

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 11:35 AM

hahaaha
so edgey, take the **** out of your mouth, maybe it would improve your typing

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 11:36 AM
Never made threats i said you reapeat those remarks in person you talk tough on this site wit your racial remarks. We want to know who you all are aswell.
Just remember your racial comments as well all in the plan we are working to weed out the racist officers..👊👊😆😚😚😚😚😚😚

pull your pants up , dumbazz

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 01:42 PM

Just because your forefathers bred you well and produced good "ball players" doesn't mean shite. Hope you enjoyed your turkey and bicycle reparations cos that's the only freebies you'll ever see. The only $$ you'll ever get is from selling your nickle bags or stepping to popo and then crying brutality about it and then suing us. Bless your little diabetic heart. Now take your scrawny non-ball playing azz to your corner and turn your girl out for tricks. Oh wait a minute, it's 0930 your still asleep.

Unregistered
04-27-2019, 12:57 AM
Ok boyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
04-27-2019, 01:36 AM
Ok boyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning sleepy head! Did you just wake up? You just getting outta the shower to begin your day of thugging and doint your part to contribute to society?

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 10:47 PM
You would have to stand on your mommas shoulders just to my ass ! Your a fake attorney who is white as SHAUN 👑KING.
You know who Shaun I'm really a colored man King is right cracker? HE IS the leader of BLM, but his parents, his birth certificate,,a police report he filed and hospital records verify, he is WHITE! Kind of like YOU! LMFAO

If I had a son, he'd look like Shaun King of #BLM and Rachel Dolezal of NAACP. Yeah, I'm white as snow.

And why is Pollock hanging with this cracker King?