PDA

View Full Version : Two involved in Tamarac melee to be dismissed

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 10:37 AM
Sheriff Tony told WSVN Channel 7 reporter that sometime next week he will dismiss the two deputies involved in the altercation at the McDonalds. Tony said both deputies actions exceeded the training his new 25 person training unit has given to deputies. He said they did exactly what they were trained not to do.
Tony went on to say that public outcry involving this incident is to great to consider any other alternative.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 11:08 AM
NOPE. They were justified and IF "dismissed" will get their jobs back.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 11:27 AM
This is an example how you can be squeaky clean for 30 years and next thing you know you are locked up and fired for having to do your job...

Unfortunately, police work isn’t pretty it’s police work!

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 11:35 AM
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rusty%20trombone

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 11:37 AM
Sheriff Tony told WSVN Channel 7 reporter that sometime next week he will dismiss the two deputies involved in the altercation at the McDonalds. Tony said both deputies actions exceeded the training his new 25 person training unit has given to deputies. He said they did exactly what they were trained not to do.
Tony went on to say that public outcry involving this incident is to great to consider any other alternative.

Didn't happen. they will be fine.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 11:50 AM
Paranoia! Big destroyer!

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 11:55 AM
I truly hope that Django is dumb enough to get rid of them. Let the schwoogies burn down their own community like they always do. Dumb illiterate criminal parasites. Human garbage, plain and simple.

04-20-2019, 12:39 PM
I truly hope that Django is dumb enough to get rid of them. Let the schwoogies burn down their own community like they always do. Dumb illiterate criminal parasites. Human garbage, plain and simple.

Jesus Christ ... I hope you're not wearing a star!

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 01:05 PM
Tony will give in to the black community and fire them.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 01:10 PM

NOPE!!!! It'll never happen.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Now Tony has got to show his true colors, do the right thing and back the deputies, or pander to the preachers and those who miss the free turkeys! Don’t think big ears is not making the rounds trying to incite sh!t.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 04:14 PM
Now Tony has got to show his true colors, do the right thing and back the deputies, or pander to the preachers and those who miss the free turkeys! Don’t think big ears is not making the rounds trying to incite sh!t.

Coral Springs PD had something like this when the girl was resisting at the Coral Square mall. Well that is what resistance looks like. And that is what response to resistance looks like. Next time just comply, easy. People think that it is ok today to confront and square up to cops. In that atmosphere, not complying to lawful commands and pre posture attacking stances, sorry, police are covered under F.S.S.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 05:55 PM
Coral Springs PD had something like this when the girl was resisting at the Coral Square mall. Well that is what resistance looks like. And that is what response to resistance looks like. Next time just comply, easy. People think that it is ok today to confront and square up to cops. In that atmosphere, not complying to lawful commands and pre posture attacking stances, sorry, police are covered under F.S.S.

I think we can agree the deputy was justified in spraying the kid. The problem is once he gets sprayed, the take down and subsequent mashing of the face in the floor and punches to the head while the kids arms were extended out on the floor, may be construed as slightly excessive. I think spraying deputy will be okay, mashing deputy might not be.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 06:43 PM
Tony is looking to make a name for himself in the black community. That's why he could scapegoat white staff.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 07:25 PM
Tony is looking to make a name for himself in the black community. That's why he could scapegoat white staff.

He thinks because he fired Adderly and Ozgood, he an now fire as many white deputies as he wants, without being questioned. He's already fired almost 20 white staff his first week. Dont think he's gonna stop now.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 07:44 PM

Sheriff G. Tony shouldn't surprise anyone. He should act like our sheriff. He should visit with the family, explain how the law works for all children, equal and indifferent, no matter what color they are. If they don't understand, teach them police 101 again, obey the police and do not resist. Then he drives back to Tamarac, has a talk with his deputies and their families who are probably more sick and upset than the wailing aunties and cousins the media love to show on TV. He reinstates them and everyone LIVES to do it all over again. The one thing I would do if I were GT is tell the media to piss off. Have they not heard of the Coventington Syndrome? Just like Coral Springs PD with the justifiable slamming of that POS rude female animal at the Coral Square mall the news had that white trash mother on there ASAP with her lawyer. The cell phones videos will always travel round the world twice before the truth can get his pants on so why the media loves to add fuel to the fire with those wailing banshees is beyond me. They play it over and over but when the dash cam/body cam or bank security footage comes out, they play that once at noon to show the cops are in the right and move on to the next story. They make me sick and if they don't stop it, Sheriff should give them ZERO access to us.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 07:57 PM
I think we can agree the deputy was justified in spraying the kid. The problem is once he gets sprayed, the take down and subsequent mashing of the face in the floor and punches to the head while the kids arms were extended out on the floor, may be construed as slightly excessive. I think spraying deputy will be okay, mashing deputy might not be.

I hate the filthy little turd rat whos Jamaican mother should be taken to the ground as well. But it is going to take some articulate reporting backed up with corroborating body cam video to get past beating his face into the ground. Again, I agree with grinding some respect into the fine young future felon. Wonder if he would have tried the Jamaican police like that? Ya Mon!!!!!!!

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 08:10 PM
These deputies should get the key to the city.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 08:12 PM

well stated, **** the section 8 fugsticks

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 08:12 PM
Jesus Christ ... I hope you're not wearing a star!

sorry you are a giant puzzy, please jump in a fire

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 08:18 PM
You guys are nuts.

Seriously, if they burn it down like Baltimore, then all the responsible gun owners will protect their property and then civilian Scott Israel will ride in with that crazy California congressman that was hooking for votes in Parkland last week running for president (Swalwell) and take every ones guns like Venezuela.

Sheriff Tony
04-20-2019, 08:41 PM
No deputy is being fired. I have reviewed the body cams, the cell phone vids, the surveillance videos, and talked to witnesses. Those detectives were there to deal with a pre-planned fight from a bunch of misguided Tarravella youths. Once the fight started, the detectives went to work. They broke up the fight, and began clearing a large hostile crowd off of the McDonald’s property. A few antagonizers in the crowd were repeatedly told to leave. They made conscious choices, based on their upbringing, to stay and continue to stir up the crowd. One was arrested and while being handcuffed, a second subject in the crowd began to challenge the deputies who were clearly outnumbered. Fearing they could be overwhelmed by the large crowd, the antagonizer was pepper sprayed. Attempts to place him in cuffs were met with resistance. The detective demonstrated great restraint by using the appropriate use of force and then deescalating that force once the subject decided to comply. Once everyone sees all the evidence, understands the totality of the circumstances, and takes the emotion out of reacting to 20 seconds of cell phone video, you will understand why this ended the way it did. There’s a new sheriff in town! I don’t need to make a name in the black community. I am the Sheriff of Broward County and I will make a my name in every community I serve. Parents, tell you children. White, black, brown, yellow, green, and purple, if a Broward County Deputy Sheriff gives you a lawful order, obey that order. If you are mistreated, come in and make a complaint, after you leave the area. If you resist a deputy, be prepared to have force used upon you.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 08:50 PM
No deputy is being fired. I have reviewed the body cams, the cell phone vids, the surveillance videos, and talked to witnesses. Those detectives were there to deal with a pre-planned fight from a bunch of misguided Tarravella youths. Once the fight started, the detectives went to work. They broke up the fight, and began clearing a large hostile crowd off of the McDonald’s property. A few antagonizers in the crowd were repeatedly told to leave. They made conscious choices, based on their upbringing, to stay and continue to stir up the crowd. One was arrested and while being handcuffed, a second subject in the crowd began to challenge the deputies who were clearly outnumbered. Fearing they could be overwhelmed by the large crowd, the antagonizer was pepper sprayed. Attempts to place him in cuffs were met with resistance. The detective demonstrated great restraint by using the appropriate use of force and then deescalating that force once the subject decided to comply. Once everyone sees all the evidence, understands the totality of the circumstances, and takes the emotion out of reacting to 20 seconds of cell phone video, you will understand why this ended the way it did. There’s a new sheriff in town! I don’t need to make a name in the black community. I am the Sheriff of Broward County and I will make a my name in every community I serve. Parents, tell you children. White, black, brown, yellow, green, and purple, if a Broward County Deputy Sheriff gives you a lawful order, obey that order. If you are mistreated, come in and make a complaint, after you leave the area. If you resist a deputy, be prepared to have force used upon you.

If only this was truly written by the Sheriff...

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 11:25 PM
How about you just think about finding your safe space half wit, soy boy, with a man bun , when criminal illegal surveillance charges are filed on your demkcrat idols, based upon a federal Grand Jury . Worry about that you puke, and not posting fake news stories about 3 Alpha males surrounded by 200 mentally disabled future inmates and stopping the fights with no injuries.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 11:57 PM
Who's the hood rat really ?

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 12:24 AM
If BSO really wants to drive the point home. They would send a bill to the loud mouth Jamaican mother and her filthy bottom feeding attorney, for replacement of our pepper spray and dry cleaning her mutt sons dna off his uniform. Ya Mon!!!

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 12:57 AM
I can see why Americans are leaving this country. This is so stupid that we are dealing with this. We walk on egg shells and are watched 24/7. We sign affidavits for social media and are policed from within by Internal Affairs. Yet everything we do is scrutinized by the media and now the school board.
This has nothing to do with the school board. They weren't at school. They had left and were in another town that the school wasn't in. They should be more concerned about securing the schools video systems , as they can squash school problems. They do this to make the schools have a better rating. Pad the system and ignor the true problems. Pretend they didn't happen. All this for statistics. Elected Officals ? What a joke...

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 01:00 AM
The school board should be sued as they knew the video was delayed. It was done on purpose. They should be ashamed and held responsible for their actions. MSD strong.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 02:21 AM
I can see why Americans are leaving this country. This is so stupid that we are dealing with this. We walk on egg shells and are watched 24/7. We sign affidavits for social media and are policed from within by Internal Affairs. Yet everything we do is scrutinized by the media and now the school board.
This has nothing to do with the school board. They weren't at school. They had left and were in another town that the school wasn't in. They should be more concerned about securing the schools video systems , as they can squash school problems. They do this to make the schools have a better rating. Pad the system and ignor the true problems. Pretend they didn't happen. All this for statistics. Elected Officals ? What a joke...

YES. Osgood went on the attack against the deputies to deflect her own failures. Her district is a mess and she wanted to get out in front of it before anyone pointed at her. The union should call her out. These fights are planned and organized during school hours. The school administration should be able to pass this info on to LE long before dismissal as the location of the fights are communicated over social media. The school admins sit in their offices all day and ignore disciplinary issues.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 02:47 AM

Definitely fire the Sgt. He is worthless anyway!!!

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 02:51 AM
These deputies deserve whatever is coming their way. The excessive force was so unnecessary especially after the young man was pepper sprayed!!! Idiots like them make it so hard for us officers who are truly here to protect and serve.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 03:53 AM
No excessive force here. This is completely justified. If you think otherwise you are a civilain or jailer idiot. Look at the crowd. Look at the totality of circumstances. Look at the resistance when told to leave. no one obeys the deputies. The deputies lives are in danger. If you do not see this, f#ck you. You don't know people

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 04:51 AM
These deputies deserve whatever is coming their way. The excessive force was so unnecessary especially after the young man was pepper sprayed!!! Idiots like them make it so hard for us officers who are truly here to protect and serve.
Pay attention Einstein. The case will be investigated, sent to the SAO which will take a year. No charges will be filed, IA will clear them and recommend training. They will be put back to work. The poor innocent child will sue, BSO will settle. Case closed.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 10:31 AM
YES. Osgood went on the attack against the deputies to deflect her own failures. Her district is a mess and she wanted to get out in front of it before anyone pointed at her. The union should call her out. These fights are planned and organized during school hours. The school administration should be able to pass this info on to LE long before dismissal as the location of the fights are communicated over social media. The school admins sit in their offices all day and ignore disciplinary issues.

She's only *****ing because her husband was let go. If he was still employed at BSO you wouldn't have heard a peep out of her.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 11:58 AM
She's only *****ing because her husband was let go. If he was still employed at BSO you wouldn't have heard a peep out of her.

Osgood and family are professional parasites! They have no business making any judgments on decent people! She’ll be facing legal problems real soon and will be exposed! She needs to placed behind bars! Oh yeah, and coincidentally, she’s ugly as hell!

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 01:53 PM
THANKS for the obvious fake post . You effeminate jizz guzzling hybrid of a man who thinks he is a woman. Not only are you not a cop, but you are a verified snowflake pedophile with candy and toys in his front seat. Now go get your shine box you stuttering prick!

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 03:09 PM
Deputies and Sergeants

This is YOUR opportunity.

Go to your union and DEMAND that they put the blame where it belongs: On the administration of Broward County Public Schools. Runcie and crew have used BSO as scapegoats at every turn. The school principals HIDE information from law enforcement. They did this at MSD and they continue to put kids, cops and the public in harms way EVERY DAY. Enough of being reactive and being mobbed by a crowd of 200 plus. These school administrators are turning a blind eye and getting away with it. They KNOW when fights are organized; the who, where and what of all of it. You will see this when the investigation of MSD admin is complete.

Attack this at the root of the problem. Make some damn noise before you end up completely under the bus.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 03:16 PM
THANKS for the obvious fake post . You effeminate jizz guzzling hybrid of a man who thinks he is a woman. Not only are you not a cop, but you are a verified snowflake pedophile with candy and toys in his front seat. Now go get your shine box you stuttering prick!

I disagree with you. The author of that post does not stutter. lol

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 03:20 PM
No excessive force here. This is completely justified. If you think otherwise you are a civilain or jailer idiot. Look at the crowd. Look at the totality of circumstances. Look at the resistance when told to leave. no one obeys the deputies. The deputies lives are in danger. If you do not see this, f#ck you. You don't know people

You cant beat the crap out someone just because they dont leave and there are onlookers you F’in Moron POS.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 03:34 PM
These nasty hood rats are used to getting their way and the majority of our executive command identifies with these animals. He won't come to roll calls, but Temporary is spending his weekend meeting with this never satisfied population. And if he wants to legitimately win an election, this group has to feel like they are somebody's, with a voice. The honeymoon is over and he's already getting tired of fighting. I predict temporary will cave...

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 05:42 PM
Hey temporary. Why don't you try firing another 20-25 people or so. That is the way you made everything better in January, right? Douche

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 05:46 PM
You cant beat the crap out someone just because they dont leave and there are onlookers you F’in Moron POS.

You are incorrect

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 06:39 PM
The next time his mamma is high and doesn't care where he is, and his friends want to go stir crap in a mob setting, I assure you he will likely think twice. Thats how you teach a stray dog not to piiss in your house. Its all they understand.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 06:41 PM
Police were effecting an arrest. The situation was escalating. They needed to gain control and place him in custody.
What does the mayor of Broward County want? Does he want us to let him go ? They will continue this behavior forever. Laws need to change. Everyone knows it and so does the mayor.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 06:45 PM
Police were effecting an arrest. The situation was escalating. They needed to gain control and place him in custody.
What does the mayor of Broward County want? Does he want us to let him go ? They will continue this behavior forever. Laws need to change. Everyone knows it and so does the mayor.

What kind of parents teach their kids, to get into the middle of a police action and attempt to incite a riot! Or should I say parent? Teach your kids right sc-mbag.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 06:46 PM
The only thing i hold against the deputies is they didn't pile drive more of those rabid mutts. Start snatching welfare checks from the parents every time they are found to not be in control of their filthy dna. They still won't raise their offspring but we'd save tons of cash. Until then, time to take back what obama stole. Happy Easter lol

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 07:29 PM
I'm sure the undersheriff (what's his name?) has been with temporary all weekend trying to put out this rapidly intensifying inferno. I'd like to get his input and thank him for not flying home this weekend. Oh, he did go home to his trailer park?? Disregard..... Lol

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 09:57 PM
Deputies and Sergeants

Go to your union and DEMAND that they put the blame where it belongs: On the administration of Broward County Public Schools. Runcie and crew have used BSO as scapegoats at every turn. The school principals HIDE information from law enforcement. They did this at MSD and they continue to put kids, cops and the public in harms way EVERY DAY. Enough of being reactive and being mobbed by a crowd of 200 plus. These school administrators are turning a blind eye and getting away with it. They KNOW when fights are organized; the who, where and what of all of it. You will see this when the investigation of MSD admin is complete.

Attack this at the root of the problem. Make some damn noise before you end up completely under the bus.

JB will be accepting your complaints on Tuesday at terminal 18. Just get with him on his break.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 10:37 PM

I'm a civilian and I see no issue with how the deputies handled the situation.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 11:59 PM
Hey temporary. Why don't you try firing another 20-25 people or so. That is the way you made everything better in January, right? Douche

Nobody cares about the Israel cronies give it a rest.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 12:12 AM
Should have gave that punk a pedigree.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 12:34 AM
Nobody cares about the Israel cronies give it a rest.

Soon you will. Your boy is about to crash this thing into a mountain.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 12:34 AM

That’s because there is no issue. The mayor of Broward county should be removed from office. Idiot.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 12:50 AM
That’s because there is no issue. The mayor of Broward county should be removed from office. Idiot.

Well he won't be removed unless the asshole governor goes after him too. The bed wetting mayor was placed there by the voters. Thats the way it works. You can felate the new temporary tool all you want, but I assure you, the other 1.8 million people in broward are not impressed.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 02:59 AM

I am sure a certain person involved in this altercation probably doesnt want his I.A. File to be published with a public records request now would we....I am sure the good boy’s attorney isn’t that smart now is he???

I am sure the pucker factor is getting tighter..

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 03:05 AM
If we want your effeminate jizz guzzler opinions i will give it to you! Now get your gay weak sissy panties to the cleaners or your husband will get mad! LMAO you know those punks turn you on with the pants down and gold teeth!

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 03:14 AM
Who's the hood rat really ?
Bloodied bodies in hoodies , Chicago, Cleveland, New york, Baltimore , LosAngelas, Compton, St. Louis, once beautiful cities , safe for families, unlocked doors, kids playing without a care in the world. THEN THE MORMONS MOVED IN!

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 03:23 AM
The next time his mamma is high and doesn't care where he is, and his friends want to go stir crap in a mob setting, I assure you he will likely think twice. Thats how you teach a stray dog not to piiss in your house. Its all they understand.
THANKS ! AND if the police staged nearby and failed to go in and take action, three against over 100 inbreds, AND one of those punks would have shot and killed a few, the SAME media and people of color enablers would have crucified the police on CNN with their lawyers calling for Tony to resign!!! !

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 03:29 AM
I am sure a certain person involved in this altercation probably doesnt want his I.A. File to be published with a public records request now would we....I am sure the good boy’s attorney isn’t that smart now is he???

I am sure the pucker factor is getting tighter..
The only pucker factor getting tighter is yours when your husband comes home with a bottle of 🍷wine and a zucchini! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 03:43 AM
Civilians who are more intelligent than emotional , are able to understand how illogical concepts like the promise program caused these retards to beat each other up every day. So WHY is he an idiot if he is seeing your side and supporting law enforcement?

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 03:58 AM
People with higher levels of intellectual capacity like this poster, are seeing the larger picture of rampant crimes committed in their neighborhoods .
If you don't feel safe from gang violence and murders , but ***** about the police every day and enable your 14 year old violent little half wit with excuses , and then blame the popo, you deserve what happens on your streets.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 04:31 AM
The only pucker factor getting tighter is yours when your husband comes home with a bottle of 🍷wine and a zucchini! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Your Post(s) are so obvious. I think the real prickle smoker and poop shoot bandit is you my friend.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa f’in queer!

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 07:13 AM
your post(s) are so obvious. I think the real prickle smoker and poop shoot bandit is you my friend.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa f’in queer!
attention! The gay nerve has been hit! Somebody can dish it out pucker factor poster, but you can't handle it! Safe space quickly snowflake!!!!

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 07:20 AM
attention! The gay nerve has been hit! Somebody can dish it out pucker factor poster, but you can't handle it! Safe space quickly snowflake!!!!
ALSO, you can drink the 🍷wine but dont, DON'T eat that zucchini !!!!! PS YOUR POST ABOUT IA MAKES YOU GAY AND A 🐀RAT! STFU LOL!

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 07:50 AM
Civilians who are more intelligent than emotional , are able to understand how illogical concepts like the promise program caused these retards to beat each other up every day. So WHY is he an idiot if he is seeing your side and supporting law enforcement?

The Mayor of Broward County is not agreeing with law Enforcement? Wtf are you talking about. He’s an idiot who started spouting off at the mouth about use of force issues that he clearly demonstrated he knows absolutely nothing about. Moron, idiot, jack azz all of the above.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 07:59 AM
The Mayor of Broward County is not agreeing with law Enforcement? Wtf are you talking about. He’s an idiot who started spouting off at the mouth about use of force issues that he clearly demonstrated he knows absolutely nothing about. Moron, idiot, jack azz all of the above.
Ok, your original in response to that civilian who was supportive, ended with . Idiot. Now I see you were talking about the Mayor! I thought you were calling the civilian poster you were responding to....an idiot. I am corrected!!!

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 11:21 AM
People with higher levels of intellectual capacity like this poster, are seeing the larger picture of rampant crimes committed in their neighborhoods .
If you don't feel safe from gang violence and murders , but ***** about the police every day and enable your 14 year old violent little half wit with excuses , and then blame the popo, you deserve what happens on your streets.

Same civilian here. Thank you. And this is exactly right!

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 09:44 PM
ALSO, you can drink the 🍷wine but dont, DON'T eat that zucchini !!!!! PS YOUR POST ABOUT IA MAKES YOU GAY AND A 🐀RAT! STFU LOL!

Your old lady eats my zucchini often..dont hate the playa hate the game now SAD.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:46 AM
Who was the genius to charge the mutt with agg. Assault Leo just to get a no info??? Would that be the bozo bald Sgt. Who should have never been promoted in the first place.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 09:01 AM
Your old lady eats my zucchini often..dont hate the playa hate the game now SAD.
Dang you're good, NOT very witty and sadly predictable. I see 👀 I hit your gay nerve! Your low energy post reveals two things, you are a zuchinni eating cheese ****......AN STILL AN IA RAT BOY!

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:06 PM
I hate the filthy little turd rat whos Jamaican mother should be taken to the ground as well. But it is going to take some articulate reporting backed up with corroborating body cam video to get past beating his face into the ground. Again, I agree with grinding some respect into the fine young future felon. Wonder if he would have tried the Jamaican police like that? Ya Mon!!!!!!!
Why do you want his mother to be taken to the ground? Why does he have to be a filthy turd rat? You ignorant piece of horse shit.. are you just that filled with hate? Is it because your penis is pink and small,or your vagina is wrinkled? Most white people have those problems that causes them to be filled with so much anger and jealousy. Shut your racist ignorant ass up.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:14 PM
Why do you want his mother to be taken to the ground? Why does he have to be a filthy turd rat? You ignorant piece of horse shit.. are you just that filled with hate? Is it because your penis is pink and small,or your vagina is wrinkled? Most white people have those problems that causes them to be filled with so much anger and jealousy. Shut your racist ignorant ass up.

She should be taken to the ground because parenting goes beyond taking somebody's felonious seed and never seeing said sperm donor again. Where's the father speaking up? Why wasn't she so concerned about this waste of DNA when he was out acting like a Filthy Turd Rat. For that alone, she should be neutered. And if you're so impressed with this element of society, you can join her. You ignorant fool.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:17 PM
Be careful or we will let the democrats start the horrible program they had for many years back up again. You remember right? Slavery? It was in all the papers, and the democrats were so pissed off they started a war over it then murdered the President!
I'm proud to be a black Republican and thank the white Republican leaders who died to end slavery in America. Over 600,000 killed by demonkrattz.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:19 PM

Several countries deal with these parasites of society that contribute nothing but rot and waste much more appropriately than simply enforcing the law. They take the retarded and inbred drains on the country out to a field and dispatch their burdensome lives. Your support of this trash is flawed.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:24 PM
If you hate white people and your are obsessed with pink penises or wrinkled vaginas , you can go back to your island with the human excrement and dead dogs floating in your drinking water! We will do just fine thanks. Well..........bye!

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:36 PM
If you hate white people and your are obsessed with pink penises or wrinkled vaginas , you can go back to your island with the human excrement and dead dogs floating in your drinking water! We will do just fine thanks. Well..........bye!

Lol! That is so true. Especially in the case of this Jamaican bobsled beatdown. These lawless breeding scabs are lucky they don't live in most other states, or even central florida. The rest of the country is much less tolerant of the animal antics they get away with here in hepatitis infested broward town.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:52 PM
Deputies. I have a tremendous amount of time, money and other resources invested in broward. Additionally, I have a wife, children and a decent sized business here. I pay close to six figures in taxes and expect to minimally feel safe while living in this ever declining county. Thank you men and women for what you do. That business owner could have lost everything to that crowd and thanks to you, that was avoided. I speak for many, many that live and contribute to broward counties existence. Thank you for what you do daily, and never think it is not appreciated by the majority.

PS- Many of these politicians will be jobless when this is all said and done.

God bless. Be safe

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 05:29 PM
Deputies and Sergeants

So help me God if anything happens to D-7 #BLM (BLUE live matter) - will go down. I have a shit ton of vacation time.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 05:52 PM
Deputies and Sergeants

It was suggested somewhere that the school had prior knowledge that this mob had planned to gather. I absolutely believe that they have a legal obligation to share this information with law enforcement. Failure to do so should make them liable for any adverse outcome. Surely the union should be able to have Runcies legal team served with papers indicating that if it is discovered that they had prior knowledge of an unlawful act in the making, and choose to hide it, the ramifications will be severe. There is no confidential information when it comes to public safety. Start there.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 07:55 PM
It was suggested somewhere that the school had prior knowledge that this mob had planned to gather. I absolutely believe that they have a legal obligation to share this information with law enforcement. Failure to do so should make them liable for any adverse outcome. Surely the union should be able to have Runcies legal team served with papers indicating that if it is discovered that they had prior knowledge of an unlawful act in the making, and choose to hide it, the ramifications will be severe. There is no confidential information when it comes to public safety. Start there.

The school absolutely knew, but guess who else knew?? CSPD.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 08:27 PM

Absolutely. MSD tells us everything about how guarded and secretive the schools are. Today Scott Israel lost in the supreme court. That is good. But, had he gone on the attack against Broward Schools, he would have not gone out as a delusional has been.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 08:57 PM
Deputies. I have a tremendous amount of time, money and other resources invested in broward. Additionally, I have a wife, children and a decent sized business here. I pay close to six figures in taxes and expect to minimally feel safe while living in this ever declining county. Thank you men and women for what you do. That business owner could have lost everything to that crowd and thanks to you, that was avoided. I speak for many, many that live and contribute to broward counties existence. Thank you for what you do daily, and never think it is not appreciated by the majority.

PS- Many of these politicians will be jobless when this is all said and done.

God bless. Be safe
This is what class looks like. They know we're going to make mistakes but they still stand behind us because they don't want this democratic county to go down the exact same path, of the other big cities run by the weak on crime, high unemployment rate, third c!ass education system and low quality of life crowd.
Ret. Chicago pd.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 09:05 PM
So help me God if anything happens to D-7 #BLM (BLUE live matter) - will go down. I have a shit ton of vacation time.
They want this to be like Flint Michigan or East stLouis. NEVER!!! From now on......EYES FRONT , Protect each other , and the business community that supports us, then 98 bravo.... 10- 6 ,7-11!!!!!!

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 10:55 PM
Don't do anything proactive. This is bullshit. I will go down as a lazy sack of shit. Except I'll write ALOT of tickets.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 11:54 PM
NOPE!!!! It'll never happen.

YEP. Yes he will. And he did! So the SAO no infos the case after the shittbirds attorneys meets with Satz. Temporary has now suspended the two and the rest will be history. Too bad they dont clear deputies as fast as they asss rape them. The only thing that is more disgusting than the politics is our black sergeant (refuse to call him sheriff) who is a total fraud. Ill say it again. Watch who you say what to because something reeks more than Hands around this pace. Especially if you're white. That's why Hale just stands around grinning like a Cheshire cat. He won't say anything.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 12:00 AM
YEP. Yes he will. And he did! So the SAO no infos the case after the shittbirds attorneys meets with Satz. Temporary has now suspended the two and the rest will be history. Too bad they dont clear deputies as fast as they asss rape them. The only thing that is more disgusting than the politics is our black sergeant (refuse to call him sheriff) who is a total fraud. Ill say it again. Watch who you say what to because something reeks more than Hands around this pace. Especially if you're white. That's why Hale just stands around grinning like a Cheshire cat. He won't say anything.

This entire scenario smells worse than Hands' shorts after a summertime jog on the beach. Not to disrespect shorts.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 12:17 AM
don't do anything proactive. This is bullshit. I will go down as a lazy sack of shit. Except i'll write alot of tickets.

i like that idea!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 12:18 AM
They want this to be like Flint Michigan or East stLouis. NEVER!!! From now on......EYES FRONT , Protect each other , and the business community that supports us, then 98 bravo.... 10- 6 ,7-11!!!!!!

I’ll be honest this incident really hit home. These are both good deputies. Shit just makes me want to say **** it and be a slug forever.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 12:29 AM
The deputy was already off the streets, Temporary didnt have to suspend him. Nobody is safer or better off. Its pandering to the hood rats and posturing and he's straight garbage. I don't trust him or his crap thrown together band of Soules command.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 12:29 AM
Watch these "peaceful" demonstrations turn into rioting, looting, arson, etc. It is us against them. Be carefuk and watch each other's backs.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 12:34 AM
This is all political my friends. This is a big **** you from Satz for not supporting him in the last election. Now that he will have the BLM support, he thinks he doesn't need LEO support. What sucks is we need a decent candidate, Theresa Williams is not that candidate, she openly hates cops and will not support us. So if either of those two get in we are ****ed for another 4 years.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 12:37 AM
White deputies should start coming to work in black face. With black face you can do no wrong, there's no expectation of you producing anything of substance and, catch Temporary on a good day, you'll likely be promoted several times on that day. Be safe folks

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 12:43 AM
This is all political my friends. This is a big **** you from Satz for not supporting him in the last election. Now that he will have the BLM support, he thinks he doesn't need LEO support. What sucks is we need a decent candidate, Theresa Williams is not that candidate, she openly hates cops and will not support us. So if either of those two get in we are ****ed for another 4 years.

We need pro-cop Republicans. But unfortunately our population in this county only likes crooked democrats. Free turkeys for everyone that isn't white!

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 02:37 AM
I’ll be honest this incident really hit home. These are both good deputies. Shit just makes me want to say **** it and be a slug forever.

Let’s get something straight the supervisor was not a good Deputy period. He just ruined a 6 year Cops career it wasn't the first but hopefully the last. Buh Bye Mr. No Integrity POS.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:14 AM
The deputy was already off the streets, Temporary didnt have to suspend him. Nobody is safer or better off. Its pandering to the hood rats and posturing and he's straight garbage. I don't trust him or his crap thrown together band of Soules command.

Yes Tempy Tony did. Colin Kaepernick and Jay-Z just got involved. They called for the deputy's firing.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 10:24 AM
White deputies should start coming to work in black face. With black face you can do no wrong, there's no expectation of you producing anything of substance and, catch Temporary on a good day, you'll likely be promoted several times on that day. Be safe folks

hahahahaaha
sad, but true

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 10:26 AM

STFU, ***** boy

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 11:17 AM

This is old school PR
Don't think Mr. Scott Israel is fanning the flames of this too at the black churches. All these kids were angels and turned into little monsters on January 11, 2019. And apparently all our deputies went wild that day too.

https://images1.browardpalmbeach.com/imager/u/745xauto/8098877/israel_satz.jpg

Sheriff Scott Israel looks on as State Attorney Michael Satz addresses the crowd at the Bethel AME Church.
Photo by Antonia Farzan
(Article)
Inviting FDLE to Investigate Officer-Involved Shootings Is Just a PR Move

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 03:48 AM
This is old school PR
Don't think Mr. Scott Israel is fanning the flames of this too at the black churches. All these kids were angels and turned into little monsters on January 11, 2019. And apparently all our deputies went wild that day too.

https://images1.browardpalmbeach.com/imager/u/745xauto/8098877/israel_satz.jpg

Sheriff Scott Israel looks on as State Attorney Michael Satz addresses the crowd at the Bethel AME Church.
Photo by Antonia Farzan
(Article)
Inviting FDLE to Investigate Officer-Involved Shootings Is Just a PR Move

What is the deal with this Sgt. G.L.??

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 06:55 PM
I can't wait to see their body cams. I'm sure it will paint a different picture. They will be ok.

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 01:47 AM
Let’s get something straight the supervisor was not a good Deputy period. He just ruined a 6 year Cops career it wasn't the first but hopefully the last. Buh Bye Mr. No Integrity POS.

^^You hit the nail on the head^^

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 02:49 AM
Yes Tempy Tony did. Colin Kaepernick and Jay-Z just got involved. They called for the deputy's firing.
I call for their beating with a rolled up newspaper! Like the animals they are crapping on humans. Colin Krappernjvk is a sexual battery RAPE suspect from Miami beach police, and that shi t head JZ SOLD CRACK TO KIDS! NICE ROLL MODELS!