PDA

View Full Version : Elections

Clean house
04-07-2019, 04:53 PM
No one knows how the elections will turn out, it’s always a surprise. But what I do know is that if Orlando does not win, which odds are slim for him. You will see and old but familiar face walking around the department weeding out the drunks that request another officer to follow him home so he won’t get another DUI charge and then promoting that officer to LT the following week. Also going to weed out the Double dipping fat ass Herrera. Pretty much the whole department would be 07 every little ****er with a criminal record including the ones that have been arrested by sweetwater. Archie that’s you homie. All you curropt ****s better pray Orlando wins! No more bullshit officer of the year to the guy that has less than a year of service nor promotions to SGT to officers on probation. It’s sad to see what this department has become.

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 11:22 AM
Leave arche alone. He is a great officer and probably one of the top 5 there. This command staff is great. Orlando got this elections in the bag.

New Broom
04-10-2019, 04:55 PM
Let's keep pretending that an enforcer for one of the drug kingpins who founded the crack cocaine industry really isn't a Sgt in SWPD. A PD with integrity would never hire such a P0S, right?

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 06:44 PM
Change is coming..

tictokbomb
04-21-2019, 04:22 PM
Fear the Beard ! pow bang boom ! what is going to happen to those ! you know who you are , you can run but you can't hide ! time is coming and so is the beard .....

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 04:47 AM
Fear the Beard ! pow bang boom ! what is going to happen to those ! you know who you are , you can run but you can't hide ! time is coming and so is the beard .....

The serial arsonist?

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 09:52 PM
Raaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 02:15 PM
who is going to win?

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 03:10 PM
who is going to win?

The Old Hog Iggy and his boy toy Mejia will be First Lady of Sweetwater

truepower
04-26-2019, 01:18 PM
well the time is almost here for all the true cowards to step down .... or will they man up and stay where they are at if they think they a worthy. The only thing worse then a coward is a coward Wirth power ! and seems this place has allot of them .

Unregistered
04-29-2019, 08:51 AM
does orlando know that 80% of the police force is not happy?

Unregistered
04-30-2019, 02:42 AM
does orlando know that 80% of the police force is not happy?

I bet he does not care, as 80% of the police force does not live in Sweetwater and consequently cannot vote.

Unregistered
04-30-2019, 08:04 AM
Marcos is our savior. Morale needs to be brought back up! All time low.

Unregistered
04-30-2019, 11:54 AM
Marcos will destroy this city and PD just like he did last time when Diaz chose him as chief of staff. He is a liar and he is inept. He knows nothing about politics and even less about police work. He’s a good talker and can probably convince those that don’t know him on whatever he is speaking. But those of us who know him and the residents that unfortunately know this guy really know that he’s full of lies and fake promises. Trust me people Marcos and Diaz are not the answer to Sweetwater. They were the ones who bankrupt this city last time. They will do it again.

Unregistered
04-30-2019, 07:13 PM
Marcos will destroy this city and PD just like he did last time when Diaz chose him as chief of staff. He is a liar and he is inept. He knows nothing about politics and even less about police work. He’s a good talker and can probably convince those that don’t know him on whatever he is speaking. But those of us who know him and the residents that unfortunately know this guy really know that he’s full of lies and fake promises. Trust me people Marcos and Diaz are not the answer to Sweetwater. They were the ones who bankrupt this city last time. They will do it again.

I wonder who from brass wrote this...

Unregistered
04-30-2019, 07:14 PM

The answer isn't this administration that is for sure.

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 04:42 AM

Sooooo..... the city was bankrupt, you raised taxes and the following year there are 3million dollars that magically appear? Orlando the savior, yeah right. You are the biggest liar and fraud of them all. We are all begging for you to loose. The moral in the department is at an all time low. You and your friends and family plan. Everyone knows that ralf Ventura is the one who is really running the show.

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 07:44 PM
The answer isn't this administration that is for sure.

Someone has it out for Marcos. Hhmmmm I wonder who. Marcos is a good cop and a good leader. He always treated everyone good and fair. Everyone knows marcos was the person who got us accreditated. And since he has been the commish he continues to have our back. Best LT I've ever had.

Unregistered
05-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Morale in this department is at an all time low. LOW. Thanks command staff!

Unregistered
05-11-2019, 05:12 AM
I just hope Llanio doesn't win. She spent a lot of time fraternizing with someone who everyone knew was a drug trafficker. She was warned numerous times what he was, yet the two were almost inseparable for a while. Of the 3 candidates she has the highest potential for corruption. No doubt she would bring back the Menocal gang.

On a side note, could zombie Prisca Barreto possibly be the ugliest, most unqualified candidate to ever run for the commission? And District 7....3 out of 4 are out and out embarrassments to our city's reputation.

Unregistered
07-19-2019, 03:18 AM
Truepower, do you live in Sweetwater?

well the time is almost here for all the true cowards to step down .... or will they man up and stay where they are at if they think they a worthy. The only thing worse then a coward is a coward Wirth power ! and seems this place has allot of them .