PDA

View Full Version : Reyes over 90 Days in FOP what have you done?

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 10:20 AM
It’s been 90 days, what have the Reyes don except defend Max Valdes. They haven’t fought time off, gps etc....

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Come on now they planned a super bowl party, they bought 5 lap top computers and have been spending money like drunken sailors. This week is the big Miami Beaxh alphabet soup party so they have been out dress shopping for boas and matching rainbow gloves.

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 09:54 PM
Let's see: 3 parties, 2 all male wet short's contest's. Restocking the FOP bar, planning trips, out side of Key West. Getting the national FOP, on board for the next summit to be held in lovely San Francesco, in HOT Aug. 5 car washes!!! Plus cleaning and repainting the hall in passion pink. Pushing for a new general order, that all officers can, know matter the assignment. Wear daisy, style short-short pants, as part of the uniform. Get rid of the beard policy, I like it, when it tickles the inner thigh. Bet, you would too??? :)

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 10:02 PM
Wow. That's alot in 90 days. What did Ortiz accomplish?

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 01:46 AM
Sailor I hate to say it but I rather have bill Scarola s fat ass as President than the Reyes brothers, oh my god there worthless.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 02:11 AM
It makes me sick that I work with homophobic assholes.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 02:19 AM
Isn't that an oxymoron?

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Reyes need to start fighting the administration on issues facing the troops. I remember truth for troops wanted the Reyes to fight for the membership. But now everyone come to realize their just empty promises and false hope. Max valdes and Joe Longuera control them.