PDA

View Full Version : Good Call Sheriff Tony !!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 12:16 AM
Yes, shackle and cuff the CRIMINALS before they arrive at bond court. In addition, lets do away with "least restrictive environment" Dumb policies of this kind get people killed. The schools and the courts cannot run the agency anymore. Glad Tony threw their office under the bus. Long overdue. Send a clear message to the courts and the schools that they don't run the agency. Nice work.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 12:48 AM
Yes, shackle and cuff the CRIMINALS before they arrive at bond court. In addition, lets do away with "least restrictive environment" Dumb policies of this kind get people killed. The schools and the courts cannot run the agency anymore. Glad Tony threw their office under the bus. Long overdue. Send a clear message to the courts and the schools that they don't run the agency. Nice work.

Maybe the sheriff should tell the jail to take up the razors after issuance so another fool doesn't keep it and cut his dork off again. Clearly three worthless jail colonels, all playing dress up, can't even manage that correctly. What a top tier jail system they run over there. Can't wait to see their lifeless faces when Israel returns. Laying down jiggy beats..... So humiliating.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 12:52 AM
Maybe the sheriff should tell the jail to take up the razors after issuance so another fool doesn't keep it and cut his dork off again. Clearly three worthless jail colonels, all playing dress up, can't even manage that correctly. What a top tier jail system they run over there. Can't wait to see their lifeless faces when Israel returns. Laying down jiggy beats..... So humiliating.

Dont worry capt saggy pants... he isn't coming back. Sorry you were a fake capt. But hey you played the skin flute well!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 01:02 AM
Howard Finkelstein will get that squashed real quick.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 01:31 AM

What does Goatee Bo know about jailing? Not a damn thing. I wonder who wrote that statement for him??

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 01:58 AM
Ira still running jailers and planning free embers sheriff tony tell your boss the under sheriff

Jailer working for col belltrain

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 03:22 AM
Dont worry capt saggy pants... he isn't coming back. Sorry you were a fake capt. But hey you played the skin flute well!

Tell that to the judge who hears his case next week in court.....

https://www.law.com/dailybusinessreview/2019/03/07/ousted-sheriff-scott-israel-asks-court-to-weigh-governors-power-to-remove-him/

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 03:23 AM

https://www.law.com/dailybusinessreview/2019/03/07/ousted-sheriff-scott-israel-asks-court-to-weigh-governors-power-to-remove-him/

Sounds like you're counting your chickens before they hatch.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 03:34 AM
Sounds like you're counting your chickens before they hatch.

Not counting anything....just stating facts. Isreal's case is heard next week and the judge has advised the parties to expect a quick ruling. The case law as cited in Israel's filing is very compelling.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 04:15 AM
Not counting anything....just stating facts. Isreal's case is heard next week and the judge has advised the parties to expect a quick ruling. The case law as cited in Israel's filing is very compelling.
Your momma 's butt was compelling in 1981 but now it looks like 12 miles of bad road!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 11:34 AM

What did you just wake up from a deep sleep? Well time to catch up, your link was from March 7th which is now old news, the updated news is that the Governor slapped that BS down and Israels fate will be with the Florida Senate!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 11:34 AM
What did you just wake up from a deep sleep? Well time to catch up, your link was from March 7th which is now old news, the updated news is that the Governor slapped that BS down and Israels fate will be with the Florida Senate!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-ne-desantis-israel-motion-20190314-story,amp.html

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 03:04 PM

I must say that I'm scared everyday I go to work that I don't run into a co-worker as dumb and ignorate as you and so many others clearly exhibit on this board. You're simply an ignorant idiot void of any facts. Israel case is game on for Monday, April 1 and it's not an April fools joke. That's the current hearing date scheduled in Broward Circuit Court in front of Judge David Haimes. Very reliable information floating around the courthouse is that Haimes has advised both parties that he is expediting and will rule very quickly on Isreal's petition. All of the courthouse attorneys have confirmed Haimes will rule sometime in April most likely within the first 2 weeks and as early as next week if it's determined no further pleadings and/or hearings are expected. These are the fact not some dillusional BS. Notice, I'm not suggesting Isreal wins or loses or providing any slanted opinion so don't try your childish retort Israel will not be back. I don't know and you don't know. What we do know for 110% certainty is that next week the court will hear his case and will rule very very quickly. Israel will be back sooner rather than later or he's all done. If he loses in court he will never win an election. Sit tight, break out the pop corn and watch the show but don't blink because it will be over before it begins.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 02:35 AM
You have too much time on your hands go handle some calls

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 08:33 PM

That actually happened when Ireal was still sheriff. It happened during razor issuance when the deputy went to collect it that’s when he flushed the toilet and stated he cut his thing thing off. So the deputy was doing his job per policy.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 08:58 PM
That actually happened when Ireal was still sheriff. It happened during razor issuance when the deputy went to collect it that’s when he flushed the toilet and stated he cut his thing thing off. So the deputy was doing his job per policy.

Israel cut off his penis? I didn’t think he had one?

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 11:38 PM
i heard the protocol for razor issuance was followed. sorry kids but stuff like this does happen. not very often.and the incident at magistrate court???unfortunate but I don't ever remember inmates being cuffed unless they were very high profile or from the "management problem" dorms on the upper floor.a so called routine or easy day can turn 10 minutes into a shift, or just before a shift ends.and please sun sentinel. you've beat up this agency for years. so surely you would know there are NO bailiffs in bond court

Unregistered
04-04-2019, 05:52 AM
i heard the protocol for razor issuance was followed. sorry kids but stuff like this does happen. not very often.and the incident at magistrate court???unfortunate but I don't ever remember inmates being cuffed unless they were very high profile or from the "management problem" dorms on the upper floor.a so called routine or easy day can turn 10 minutes into a shift, or just before a shift ends.and please sun sentinel. you've beat up this agency for years. so surely you would know there are NO bailiffs in bond court

They haven't been cuffed since 9xxx were rookies.