PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Fool

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 10:29 PM
So every Sheriff in Florida wears 4 stars on the collar to signify rank except the Sheriff of Broward. Greg Tony has now decided to wear 5 stars to tell everyone he is the Sheriff. It’s pathetic that you wear more stars than hash marks for years of service. Just what was the real reason why you left Coral Springs? Were you caught clearing to many calls from your house????? To many of your co workers call you a hot head and it’s starting to show. Placing Pustizzi in charge is a mistake.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 10:54 PM
So every Sheriff in Florida wears 4 stars on the collar to signify rank except the Sheriff of Broward. Greg Tony has now decided to wear 5 stars to tell everyone he is the Sheriff. It’s pathetic that you wear more stars than hash marks for years of service. Just what was the real reason why you left Coral Springs? Were you caught clearing to many calls from your house????? To many of your co workers call you a hot head and it’s starting to show. Placing Pustizzi in charge is a mistake.

Is this a joke? This moron is worried about how many stars should be on his collar? There are major issues with the agency that need attention besides beards and collar brass. Crazy!!!

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 11:06 PM
Is this a joke? This moron is worried about how many stars should be on his collar? There are major issues with the agency that need attention besides beards and collar brass. Crazy!!!

No clown. You are the joke for not seeing that there are major issues to be attended to and hes done nothing to address any of them. The brass on his neck which holds his big, stupid, no plan having head is a symptom of the nothingness he brings. You Build an alter to him. We shall continue to watch his nosedive as people are figuring him out. Everyone except you....

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 11:17 PM

Give it a rest! This place is damaged well beyond repair. It's a shit show/train wreck combined.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 11:25 PM
No clown. You are the joke for not seeing that there are major issues to be attended to and hes done nothing to address any of them. The brass on his neck which holds his big, stupid, no plan having head is a symptom of the nothingness he brings. You Build an alter to him. We shall continue to watch his nosedive as people are figuring him out. Everyone except you....

PUBLIC perception is everything as a candidate

Israel: " I've shown amazing leadership...."

Tony: " I am here to serve..."

Know what the electorate sees? A humble guy working on fixing a corrupt and broken agency. Whether or not you see it that way, what gets an individual elected is public confidence. The 2016 "confidence" in the former Sheriff was based on crime statistics that were found to be based in dishonesty and spin. The loss of confidence was about his lack of humility.

Tony really cant "fail" in the public eye because he has never identified himself as a superhero. He will admit to mistakes as he goes along and the public will respect that. He may or may not be the guy for the job, it's too soon to tell, but the evaluation of his work performance by employees is irrelevant- unless you can change the system somehow choose candidates and elect a Sheriff yourselves.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 11:35 PM

I’m not going to fire back at you because we are actually on the page. When I said MORON I figured it was self explanatory that I wasn’t talking about you. I do get it!!

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 11:42 PM
I’m not going to fire back at you because we are actually on the page. When I said MORON I figured it was self explanatory that I wasn’t talking about you. I do get it!!

Sorry about that. I get a little heated with the topic and sometimes fire back too quickly. Be safe

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 11:52 PM
Sorry about that. I get a little heated with the topic and sometimes fire back too quickly. Be safe

Same to you and all of our brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 11:58 PM
PUBLIC perception is everything as a candidate

Israel: " I've shown amazing leadership...."

Tony: " I am here to serve..."

Know what the electorate sees? A humble guy working on fixing a corrupt and broken agency. Whether or not you see it that way, what gets an individual elected is public confidence. The 2016 "confidence" in the former Sheriff was based on crime statistics that were found to be based in dishonesty and spin. The loss of confidence was about his lack of humility.

Tony really cant "fail" in the public eye because he has never identified himself as a superhero. He will admit to mistakes as he goes along and the public will respect that. He may or may not be the guy for the job, it's too soon to tell, but the evaluation of his work performance by employees is irrelevant- unless you can change the system somehow choose candidates and elect a Sheriff yourselves.

Ok. So it's all about who has the better catch phrase?? I remember "Hands up, don't shoot" and "I can't breathe." They were both totally false, but our intelligent society bought both of those dumb phrases and ran with them.

Goatee Bo rules!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 12:49 AM
Ok. So it's all about who has the better catch phrase?? I remember "Hands up, don't shoot" and "I can't breathe." They were both totally false, but our intelligent society bought both of those dumb phrases and ran with them.

Goatee Bo rules!!!!!!!!

Yes and your sports heroes who bounce balls on a floor were first to run with that sheeeeeit... never catch me watching 1 second of that BS

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 12:53 AM
Yes and your sports heroes who bounce balls on a floor were first to run with that sheeeeeit... never catch me watching 1 second of that BS

Not my heroes at all. And you would never catch me watching those overpaid militant shitbags that refused to stand during the national anthem. I bet Sheriff Django watches the National Felon League.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 01:03 AM
Not my heroes at all. And you would never catch me watching those overpaid militant shitbags that refused to stand during the national anthem. I bet Sheriff Django watches the National Felon League.

you know temporary has that typical look. his off duty fashion of choice is wearing a sports jersey everywhere. thats cool. also probably walks around with a gallon of water everywhere he goes. shows you're a true athlete. so typical...

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 02:25 AM

Pustizzi is a ZERO. Can't make a move without consulting Bill Berger. Big cry baby double dipper at CS. Never made an arrest in his career

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 02:42 AM
Same to you and all of our brothers and sisters.

Knock it off you two queers!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 02:48 AM
I saw him posing for pictures today and yes he had five stars on his collar and the first thing I thought was what a tool this guy is. We are in deep trouble with this guy his ego is bigger than the agency. What is it about this job that makes these guys think they are bigger and more important than anyone else. I don’t care who you are or who you think you are you are just another number and this place will keep on going long after your gone. Just ask lamberti and Israel.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 01:17 PM
Another self-appointed five star general. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 03:27 PM
Are they teaching the five star frog splash in DT?

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 08:16 PM
I saw him posing for pictures today and yes he had five stars on his collar and the first thing I thought was what a tool this guy is. We are in deep trouble with this guy his ego is bigger than the agency. What is it about this job that makes these guys think they are bigger and more important than anyone else. I don’t care who you are or who you think you are you are just another number and this place will keep on going long after your gone. Just ask lamberti and Israel.

I don't need to see 5 stars on a collar to know who our sheriff is. My brother.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 09:55 PM
I don't need to see 5 stars on a collar to know who our sheriff is. My brother.

The Sheriff is your brother? My sympathy goes out to you!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 10:52 PM
Tars
There is currently no five star general serving in our military. The last one was Omar Bradley who passed away in 1970.
There is only one five star sheriff in the United States and he is currently serving as the sheriff of Broward County, Florida.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 11:00 PM
The Sheriff’s of Large Counties are always 5 stars. A chief of a City is 4 stars. Look at LASD. So what is the issue? Who gives a $hit, move on plz

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 11:01 PM
Tars
There is currently no five star general serving in our military. The last one was Omar Bradley who passed away in 1970.
There is only one five star sheriff in the United States and he is currently serving as the sheriff of Broward County, Florida.
Update, Omar Bradley died in 1981, still wearing his five stars!
Gen. Bradley and Sheriff Tony both have five stars however , a U.S. President have Gen Bradley his 5 stars, and Greg Tony gave himself his 5 stars.
Strange .

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 11:19 PM
He be one bad ass five star *****!!!!

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 02:48 AM
The Sheriff’s of Large Counties are always 5 stars. A chief of a City is 4 stars. Look at LASD. So what is the issue? Who gives a $hit, move on plz

Actually, the last LASD Sheriff to wear 5 stars is in prison. No other sheriff in Florida wears 5 stars. I know it’s a small thing but when does the self promotion end? 5 starts for stony, 5 service stripes for Russo, more shades of collar brass for lieutenants and captains...... maybe Ford needs a 6 star safety rating on their cars

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 12:55 PM
The 5 star thing is weird. Vain ego move. Florida Sheriff Association website shows only one other sheriff wearing 5 (Duval County), but I think Bradshaw wears 5 too. The rest seem to wear 4 or an extra large special looking rank star or the word SHERIFF aa their collar brass rank pin.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 05:55 PM
Give it a rest! This place is damaged well beyond repair. It's a shit show/train wreck combined.

And has been for many years. Same circus, different leader.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 06:57 PM
Not a hard and fast rule but typically....

* star = command 1-1000 person.. sworn/unsworn?
** Stars 1000- 2000
*** Stars 2000-3000
**** Stars 3000-4000
**** 4000+

I don't really care how many stars he decides to wear and why... he has a lot of fixing to do in this agency.. results matter, but give him time

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 07:12 PM

** Stars 1000- 2000
*** Stars 2000-3000
**** Stars 3000-4000
**** 4000+

I don't really care how many stars he decides to wear and why... he has a lot of fixing to do in this agency.. results matter, but give him time
Ok makes sense of the stars, but I bet The Amazing Leader is reading this and thinking "I could have had five stars WTF?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 07:44 PM

** Stars 1000- 2000
*** Stars 2000-3000
**** Stars 3000-4000
**** 4000+

How much time? 6 months as a probationary period like when you get promoted? Ok I will give you that but he is a disaster so far. School teacher as chief of staff, undersheriff with 3 years on the road experience....... his number one Fuchs so far is all about him.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 08:02 PM
WTF? Bababooey!!!!

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 08:31 PM

** Stars 1000- 2000
*** Stars 2000-3000
**** Stars 3000-4000
**** 4000+

Where in **** did you come up with this you idiot? Man I can’t stand working here with all these dumbasses.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 10:22 PM
Where in **** did you come up with this you idiot? Man I can’t stand working here with all these dumbasses.

I got a pledge pin can I put that on my class A’s????

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 11:05 PM
You are all a bunch of ****. You should all suck each others ****. You stupid *****.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 11:09 PM
More like 5 star loser

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 12:16 AM
Actually, the last LASD Sheriff to wear 5 stars is in prison. No other sheriff in Florida wears 5 stars. I know it’s a small thing but when does the self promotion end? 5 starts for stony, 5 service stripes for Russo, more shades of collar brass for lieutenants and captains...... maybe Ford needs a 6 star safety rating on their cars

Actually, the last LASD Sheriff to wear 5 stars is in prison.

Incorrect. Both LASD Sheriffs after Baca wore and currently wear five. Current Sheriff Villanueva wears five in a pentagon formation. His predecessor, McConnell, wore five in a line like Baca.

Bradshaw had five when PBSO wore rank on their shoulders; now they've gone to collar devices he wears four.

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 08:05 PM
This looks real!!!! Just saying.

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 07:46 PM
This guy will be the laughing stock of every law enforcement agency, especially in Broward. Five stars is fvcking stupid. Now all he needs is one of those old English hats with a big feather sticking up.

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 07:47 PM
This guy will be the laughing stock of every law enforcement agency, especially in Broward. Five stars is fvcking stupid. Now all he needs is one of those old English hats with a big feather sticking up.

oh yeah and a sword

Jim Shortz
03-31-2019, 08:12 PM
Take a look at the Sheriff in Hillsborough County. Only 2 stars!

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 02:45 AM
You all shut the hell up and salute me whenever you are in my presence. I require utmost respect for the total of 10 stars on my uniform. I will go down in history as the only 5 star general in the history of browser county. So don’t be jealous, only general patron deserves more respect than me. No just move along nothing to see here.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 10:14 AM
You all shut the hell up and salute me whenever you are in my presence. I require utmost respect for the total of 10 stars on my uniform. I will go down in history as the only 5 star general in the history of browser county. So don’t be jealous, only general patron deserves more respect than me. No just move along nothing to see here.
Don't jump too your feet and salute me whenever I enter a room? 15 lashes with the cat o nine tails!
Fail to kiss my ass when we meet in the hall like Angie Sedano does? Transfer to Pompano , West side. Foot patrol, no radio or cell phone, no gun or pants.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 12:58 PM
Modern day version of boss hog

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Let me get this straight, from Sargent to sherrif, no wonder his head won’t fit through the door.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Let me get this straight, from Sargent to sherrif, no wonder his head won’t fit through the door.

Hey if he can do the job and boost morale, who cares but this overzealous demand for respect for authority is a bit outlandish

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 03:52 PM
Don't jump too your feet and salute me whenever I enter a room? 15 lashes with the cat o nine tails!
Fail to kiss my ass when we meet in the hall like Angie Sedano does? Transfer to Pompano , West side. Foot patrol, no radio or cell phone, no gun or pants.

Whatever you say Sedanos...

Don’t forget the words you told the new Sheriff when he first took over. “This should have happened a long time ago”.

Remember now???

Getting nervous because the former Sheriff might be returning?

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 04:04 PM
Whatever you say Sedanos...

Don’t forget the words you told the new Sheriff when he first took over. “This should have happened a long time ago”.

Remember now???

Getting nervous because the former Sheriff might be returning?
That was not me who said that!!! Hmmm maybe you have mis heard me! I did get in the new Sheriff's face and did say, "This shouldn't have happened to SCOTT Israel, not now or a long time ago!"
Sure...The new sheriff gave me a smile and a hand shake but...He didn't like that I was and I ...always will be loyal to the Amazing Sleazer, I mean leader.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Yes I'm not going to worry either if that worm gets reinstated! I have a plan and he will be removed once and for all time! Operation Valkire!!!!

Unregistered
04-04-2019, 01:00 AM

I hear he does ride alongs in D11. Probably wants to know what real police work is all about.

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 03:58 PM
5 star guy makes scotty look humble

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 05:04 PM
5 star guy makes scotty look humble

Yep. This is to that azzhole Pollack who says experience is not necessary for the position of sheriff. Hey Andrew you effing half a douche. Someone whos walked the walk and earned the position through years of documented successful leadership, doesn't need to line brass on his collar like a $3 pimp trying to prove something. Not all who have executive experience make good sheriffs but all good sheriffs resumes include azzloads of experience, an outstanding performance record and proven exemplary leadership. This douche has a documented history of leaving law enforcement and the state of Florida and nothing but rumors past that. Yet he walks around like a Dania Bech pimp with a badge.

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 05:10 PM
Yep. This is to that azzhole Pollack who says experience is not necessary for the position of sheriff. Hey Andrew you effing half a douche. Someone whos walked the walk and earned the position through years of documented successful leadership, doesn't need to line brass on his collar like a $3 pimp trying to prove something. Not all who have executive experience make good sheriffs but all good sheriffs resumes include azzloads of experience, an outstanding performance record and proven exemplary leadership. This douche has a documented history of leaving law enforcement and the state of Florida and nothing but rumors past that. Yet he walks around like a Dania Bech pimp with a badge.

And this was not written to disrespect a Dania Beach pimp. At least the pimp has a proven consistent reputation and a documented local residence.

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 07:40 PM

On paper, Israel and Peterson had all of the experience qualities that "all good resumes include" - lots of awards for that experience too. A good resume, leadership and experience retained a 28 year SRO placement. A good resume and leader failed to adequately train deputies. A good resume aligned himself with Runcie's Obama leniency policy. While what you're claiming sounds reasonable in theory, "experience" proved to be inadequate. However, if there are 22 or more deaths of innocent civilians in public buildings in which BSO is contracted to protect and serve by Nov 2020, we can revisit the case that you're trying to make. Fair enough?

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 11:00 PM
On paper, Israel and Peterson had all of the experience qualities that "all good resumes include" - lots of awards for that experience too. A good resume, leadership and experience retained a 28 year SRO placement. A good resume and leader failed to adequately train deputies. A good resume aligned himself with Runcie's Obama leniency policy. While what you're claiming sounds reasonable in theory, "experience" proved to be inadequate. However, if there are 22 or more deaths of innocent civilians in public buildings in which BSO is contracted to protect and serve by Nov 2020, we can revisit the case that you're trying to make. Fair enough?

Not even close to fair enough. When it comes down to it, it's all about politics. Some Parkland parents are just about making BSO and the school board pay and Pollock is the worst of them all. SI was far from perfect and totally screwed up when he took on the NRA. But we went from bad to worse. IUPA shares the blame. They wanted a new sheriff and they got one. In this case the cure was worse than the disease.

Unregistered
04-09-2019, 10:04 PM

Not at all fair. Experience and education is a must for the coroner stone. There were plenty of experienced professionals that the govenor should have chosen from.

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Look our sheriff isn't a real sheriff. He's more like Susan McCambell. Appointed only. Don't get use to this.

Unregistered
04-14-2019, 02:17 PM
This is another handout. Hes earned nothing to this point. His primary opponents are almost all black. And vazquez will take many of the latin vote. Temporary's biggest scam to date will end in the primary. If his dumb assz doesn't ruin it sooner.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 03:29 PM
Hey temporary expert. Sheriff Israels popularity amongst the liberals has grown in spades. Prepare to be owned because although you are used to being given everything, the governor can't give you an election too. The blacks now strut around like they are untouchable but they will divide your already unreliable black vote. The jews will then turn out in force and overwhelmingly put you on the door. Not a huge Israel fan but I despise you and your stolen position. Chump

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 11:15 AM
In 1990, Navarro stated he did not need the Deputies help sto get elected and look what happened. In 2020, I truly believe whomever the Deputies decide to support will be the clear winner.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Hey temporary expert. Sheriff Israels popularity amongst the liberals has grown in spades. Prepare to be owned because although you are used to being given everything, the governor can't give you an election too. The blacks now strut around like they are untouchable but they will divide your already unreliable black vote. The jews will then turn out in force and overwhelmingly put you on the door. Not a huge Israel fan but I despise you and your stolen position. Chump

“Sheriff Israels popularity amongst the liberals has grown in spades”

There is ZERO evidence of this.

“Not a huge Israel fan...”

Yeah right.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 11:26 AM
You gave yourself away when you referred to Mr. Israel as “Sheriff Israel”.

Concerned advocate
04-23-2019, 01:48 AM
This is really Unbelievable so crazy I can’t even describe pathetic

Unregistered
04-28-2019, 03:25 PM
The 5 star fool title is certainly suitable after this past week

Unregistered
05-02-2019, 09:26 PM
So when Lamberti was temporarily placed as sheriff we were told to address him as major until he officially won an election. Additionally, he wore major insignias until he officially became the sheriff. He indicated that we had much bigger fish to fry than to obsess on the minutia of what rank he wore on what day. Then you have Temporary douche. Been here 100 days with hundreds of pictures of his stupid azzz all over the social media. In some he's wearing 4 stars, some 5. Clearly he's more concerned with looking cool and wearing a porn stache with as many stars as he can load on his collar, even though his agency my not make it another 100 days. Yeah, yeah I know, thats racist. Its also true, getting very old and he is treading on thin ice. And his embarrasing command team of koolaid drinking posers will be gone with him. What a smelly shiiit show they are. Like the place is being ran by a group of 5 year old's all thinking they're doing a super job. Next well start on the assclown underwear sheriff whose on his way to leaving in the dead of night under investigation. Keep the faith folks and for god sakes, be careful.

Unregistered
05-06-2019, 04:26 PM
So where is our fearless leader?

Unregistered
05-06-2019, 05:16 PM
So when Lamberti was temporarily placed as sheriff we were told to address him as major until he officially won an election. Additionally, he wore major insignias until he officially became the sheriff. He indicated that we had much bigger fish to fry than to obsess on the minutia of what rank he wore on what day. Then you have Temporary douche. Been here 100 days with hundreds of pictures of his stupid azzz all over the social media. In some he's wearing 4 stars, some 5. Clearly he's more concerned with looking cool and wearing a porn stache with as many stars as he can load on his collar, even though his agency my not make it another 100 days. Yeah, yeah I know, thats racist. Its also true, getting very old and he is treading on thin ice. And his embarrasing command team of koolaid drinking posers will be gone with him. What a smelly shiiit show they are. Like the place is being ran by a group of 5 year old's all thinking they're doing a super job. Next well start on the assclown underwear sheriff whose on his way to leaving in the dead of night under investigation. Keep the faith folks and for god sakes, be careful.

Jesus Man you totally nailed it. Mary Lou Retton somersault. Perfect 10 gold medal and stuck the landing. The crowd goes crazy!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 01:09 PM

I do remember Lamberti wearing his Major insignia until he was elected. So would our current leader wear the Colonel insignia, Major insignia, or his Sergeant stripes? Then the problem would be that the Under Sheriff would out rank him. Things that make you go hmmmmm!

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 01:34 PM
I do remember Lamberti wearing his Major insignia until he was elected. So would our current leader wear the Colonel insignia, Major insignia, or his Sergeant stripes? Then the problem would be that the Under Sheriff would out rank him. Things that make you go hmmmmm!

Although he's dedicated his life to protecting the citizens of Broward, his LEO certification was not far from being inactive, which means he almost came in as a civilian. Nothing wrong in my eyes having a civilian sheriff once they are elected. Until then, I feel he should have been designated something that indicates he's interim or acting. If he insisted on a sworn rank, like his ego suggests he would demand, something like Commander Temporary Tony, acting Sheriff of Broward County, might be more applicable. Hard to say... Interesting thought though....

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 04:21 PM
Although he's dedicated his life to protecting the citizens of Broward, his LEO certification was not far from being inactive, which means he almost came in as a civilian. Nothing wrong in my eyes having a civilian sheriff once they are elected. Until then, I feel he should have been designated something that indicates he's interim or acting. If he insisted on a sworn rank, like his ego suggests he would demand, something like Commander Temporary Tony, acting Sheriff of Broward County, might be more applicable. Hard to say... Interesting thought though....

I think Four Stars like ALL the rest of the Sheriffs wear would have done the trick. Who is this guy supposed to be, General Patton?

This must have been anothe suggestion from the Coral Springs reserve officer, now undersheriff, ummm ummmm dum dum.

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 04:25 PM
I think Four Stars like ALL the rest of the Sheriffs wear would have done the trick. Who is this guy supposed to be, General Patton?

This must have been anothe suggestion from the Coral Springs reserve officer, now undersheriff, ummm ummmm dum dum.

Hey Patton, if you’re looking for the battle of the bulge, why don’t you head on down to the. Second floor, and check out the front of the Nazi pants, while he’s making the moves on females under his command.

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Hey Patton, if you’re looking for the battle of the bulge, why don’t you head on down to the. Second floor, and check out the front of the Nazi pants, while he’s making the moves on females under his command.

LOL, Patton wasn’t politically correct, so he only achieved four stars. This guy is apparently better than Patton, he is the equivalent of Eisenhower who was a five star. LMAO, wow we are in the presence of greatness, he’s a legend in his own mind. Lmao, Lmao. Is anyone embarrassed yet? Because if you’re not, you don’t have the ability to be.

Unregistered
05-12-2019, 12:23 PM
LOL, Patton wasn’t politically correct, so he only achieved four stars. This guy is apparently better than Patton, he is the equivalent of Eisenhower who was a five star. LMAO, wow we are in the presence of greatness, he’s a legend in his own mind. Lmao, Lmao. Is anyone embarrassed yet? Because if you’re not, you don’t have the ability to be.

This clown is legendary in his mind and might end up the first black Temporary to lose a gifted position in less than a year.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 02:35 AM
Seriously? Now the clown is referred to as bowinkle at a Lauderdale lake unity event ? What a tool !!!!

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 10:10 AM
The Jacksonville moron now has five stars too. What is up with these idiots.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 12:20 PM
The Jacksonville moron now has five stars too. What is up with these idiots.

Another asss-clown. But he clearly knows that 5 stars looks ridiculous on the collar. So he at least moved them to his shoulders. Hey, that way, there's room for 6. If Temporary sees this white guy wearing 5 stars, he may drop his unemployed, broke boy-toy Pollock. I heard that Pollock thought he'd make billions on his tragedy. Didn't work out that way and now he's bumming quarters from Temporary.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 01:02 PM
the jacksonville moron now has five stars too. What is up with these idiots.

img_9143.jpg

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 04:59 PM
SSSSHHHHHHHH Tony is really a 14 star Sheriff but he does not want anyone to know his secret. 5 stars on each collar. 1 star on each of his two patches, 1 star on his chest and another star on his tie clip.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 11:11 PM
What is it with these black primadonnas? Legends in their own minds.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 11:56 PM
I'm just tired of this guys phony hypocritical BS. He postures that he's just a simple lifetime street cop that only ever wanted to serve. This guy abandoned police work, left the state and started a company that has been unsuccessful in capitalizing on a trendy national fear. Then his fluffer Pollock became such an obnoxious prick to the governor that he promised him Temporary to shut him the hell up. Once again we are stuck with an arrogant blow hard that has no business in the position and, again, we are all paying the price.

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 11:49 AM
This guy is a Jamoke hot head with a shirt fuse. So typical of those people

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 01:21 PM
primaries are in 15 months. It will all be Over for the 5 star fool at that point

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 03:55 PM
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2002-feb-20-le-gra20_1.2-story.html

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 04:39 PM
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2002-feb-20-le-gra20_1.2-story.html

Sir or Madam, at this point you may drop the Mic...

Unregistered
06-21-2019, 10:20 PM
primaries are in 15 months. It will all be Over for the 5 star fool at that point

I just got a mailer at my house with his name and face all over it. Bullshit PR funded with taxpayer money. I see he learned well from the previous moron.

Unregistered
06-21-2019, 11:02 PM
I just got a mailer at my house with his name and face all over it. Bullshit PR funded with taxpayer money. I see he learned well from the previous moron.

Good, people get to see that he's a big headed mope. Trust me on this. most of the folks that matter in this County are not impressed. Start with Gordon Weeks, the judiciary, the Bergeron crowd and the mummies in century village. That's a short generic list but you get my point. I wish that fancy poling center mentioned in an earlier post would pole 1000 Broward residents today. Temporary douche wouldn't be in the top 3. And that will only get worse as more negative media is coming.

Unregistered
06-22-2019, 11:41 AM
Good, people get to see that he's a big headed mope. Trust me on this. most of the folks that matter in this County are not impressed. Start with Gordon Weeks, the judiciary, the Bergeron crowd and the mummies in century village. That's a short generic list but you get my point. I wish that fancy poling center mentioned in an earlier post would pole 1000 Broward residents today. Temporary douche wouldn't be in the top 3. And that will only get worse as more negative media is coming.

Gordo doesn't matter...he is just a bigot loser. Just like you. So is the Broward judiciary. They are losers too. So is Temp Tony. So is Pollack. We are screwed.

Unregistered
07-14-2019, 08:23 PM
The original poster nailed it on the name for this idiot. 5 star fool !!!!!! Just wait until info about Tony starts coming out. It will be 5 star felon

Unregistered
07-15-2019, 12:49 AM
How about 5 star loser

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 12:12 AM
Always in front of a camera when a Depity is in trouble but nowhere to be found when a deputy is killed? What a joke of a Sheriff

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 12:15 AM
I just took a dump. It looked just like Sheriff Django.

Bend and flush.

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 02:18 AM

I agree, he has no chance at all.

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
Like it or not I'm the sheriff. I also like beer and chocolate deserts.

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 04:22 AM
Like it or not I'm the sheriff. I also like beer and chocolate deserts.

No you don't you line vanilla! Even a blind man can see that.