PDA

View Full Version : The FBI, leaders attempt to overturn an American election.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 09:08 PM
The FBI, top command staff member Andrew McCabe, admits to planning a coup against the New President of the United States, and two agents confirm Obama was implicated in the scam . Democrats are scumbags and created slavery and the KKK.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 09:21 PM
The FBI, top command staff member Andrew McCabe, admits to planning a coup against the New President of the United States, and two agents confirm Obama was implicated in the scam . Democrats are scumbags and created slavery and the KKK.
Twenty five member fed swat team,shotguns and machine guns, choppers, night vision, tactical boats with machine guns, swat k9, stun grenades ready, ceramic vests and navy seal wannabe knives!
All for the 0400 raid on a white collar crime person of interest, by Robert Mueller the hillery, Clinton DIRTY COP!

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 09:41 PM
Twenty five member fed swat team,shotguns and machine guns, choppers, night vision, tactical boats with machine guns, swat k9, stun grenades ready, ceramic vests and navy seal wannabe knives!
All for the 0400 raid on a white collar crime person of interest, by Robert Mueller the hillery, Clinton DIRTY COP!
There is a power struggle brewing in our country and all police and sheriffs are going to be tested.
The armed forces understand what is happening in Washington. The leftist scumbags will kill for power and they feel that power is slipping away. That fed raid was in F Lauderdale so just be aware!

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 11:46 PM

So glad the judge removed your gag order. ;)

While I concur with the unjust treatment re your personal dilemma, you owe us BIG time for what you did to us in 2012! Just because "squeaky clean" Romney didn't want your help and you were bored and your nose was still out of joint with your old pal Rothstein, it did not give YOU, non-BSO personnel, the right to help elect such a shitty new sheriff for our CEO and for the citizens of Broward. You really screwed up this place and you have blood on your hands too. Hopefully, you have learned your lesson and will help us keep GT or find a decent, conservative leader to save Broward. Think about what a book this will make, Creep.

Sidebar-Good Luck with that asshole Mueller - I hate that guy like poison and Hillary ("The Clintons' War on Women")

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 01:01 AM
Mueller is a bought and paid for lackey working for the criminal Clinton syndicate. He has no credibility, he wastes of taxpayer in a bullish!t investigation. Way to be remembered Mueller, you stayed in it long enough to become the bad guy.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 01:02 AM
Mueller is a bought and paid for lackey working for the criminal Clinton syndicate. He has no credibility, he wastes of taxpayer in a bullish!t investigation. Way to be remembered Mueller, you stayed in it long enough to become the bad guy.

Wasted millions of taxpayer dollars. Vietnam Hero all the way to total zero.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 01:04 AM

That raid just goes to show you the FBI are not real cops. What a joke.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 02:35 AM
So glad the judge removed your gag order. ;)

While I concur with the unjust treatment re your personal dilemma, you owe us BIG time for what you did to us in 2012! Just because "squeaky clean" Romney didn't want your help and you were bored and your nose was still out of joint with your old pal Rothstein, it did not give YOU, non-BSO personnel, the right to help elect such a shitty new sheriff for our CEO and for the citizens of Broward. You really screwed up this place and you have blood on your hands too. Hopefully, you have learned your lesson and will help us keep GT or find a decent, conservative leader to save Broward. Think about what a book this will make, Creep.

Sidebar-Good Luck with that asshole Mueller - I hate that guy like poison and Hillary ("The Clintons' War on Women")
I'm not Roger Stone but I can see why you might think that. Just a retired government employee who resides in Florida, and knows for a fact there are LEOs, that are disgusted with hypocrites on the communist left.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 03:29 AM
I Think of the past fed raids that ended in deaths of numerous civilians Waco, ruby ridge, ect., I never lost sleep over that cause weapons were involved in those cases. Now with scum bag Mueller hitting unarmed older white collar suspects Manaforts house and Stones houses, like they were armed Columbian drug lords, it's making me re - think, how blind i was. Mueller and Comey are also just dirty cops now. Thier DAY is coming, I hope. Democrats are cancerous tumors that will be voted out someday. Just Joseph Stalin and Karl Marx scumbags.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 11:41 AM
I Think of the past fed raids that ended in deaths of numerous civilians Waco, ruby ridge, ect., I never lost sleep over that cause weapons were involved in those cases. Now with scum bag Mueller hitting unarmed older white collar suspects Manaforts house and Stones houses, like they were armed Columbian drug lords, it's making me re - think, how blind i was. Mueller and Comey are also just dirty cops now. Thier DAY is coming, I hope. Democrats are cancerous tumors that will be voted out someday. Just Joseph Stalin and Karl Marx scumbags.

What’s even more humiliating and obnoxious is they took the news media with them. If that doesn’t tell you this was political I don’t know what would. Disgusting misuse and abuse of authority. No respect for Mueller now.

When’s the last time you saw a real police department call up CNN and give the location and time of a raid?

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 12:56 PM
What’s even more humiliating and obnoxious is they took the news media with them. If that doesn’t tell you this was political I don’t know what would. Disgusting misuse and abuse of authority. No respect for Mueller now.

When’s the last time you saw a real police department call up CNN and give the location and time of a raid?
NEVER! Good point. The new director of the fed bureau of investigation aka Hillary's suck boy's on the take., is now in on the scam.
When have you ever been on a raid at 0400 and not check out a suspicious occupied vehicle in front of your target house?????????? CNN knew and the agents knew who they were!

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 12:57 PM

F.B.I. = Full Blown Incompetency

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 01:16 PM
F.B.I. = Full Blown Incompetency
Every rookie detective , even in a 40 man police department, takes notes and video tapes suspect interviews. Not the FEDs!!!!!!!!! And here is their best scam, if you answer any question that an agent asks, and you said anything he can later spin as a "lie" not matter how insignificant, your ass is going to jail. If your an elderly friend of our president, your ass is going to solitary confinement!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 02:35 PM
NEVER! Good point. The new director of the fed bureau of investigation aka Hillary's suck boy's on the take., is now in on the scam.
When have you ever been on a raid at 0400 and not check out a suspicious occupied vehicle in front of your target house?????????? CNN knew and the agents knew who they were!

One more point about taking CNN with them. If that old man and his wife were really a threat why would you deliberately expose the news media to a shoot out? The answer is you wouldn’t. The answer is there was never a threat to their safety or evidence of a threat.

So why all the heavy gear and rifles and camo suits and drama? Answer is because this was a political photo op for the FBI wanna be cops. This is the stuff hat erodes the public trust in law enforcement. The problem is the public lumps real cops in with these idiots.

Mueller has brought shame to himself and that organization. This stupid dog and pony show and fake Russian collusion.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 02:56 PM
One more point about taking CNN with them. If that old man and his wife were really a threat why would you deliberately expose the news media to a shoot out? The answer is you wouldn’t. The answer is there was never a threat to their safety or evidence of a threat.

So why all the heavy gear and rifles and camo suits and drama? Answer is because this was a political photo op for the FBI wanna be cops. This is the stuff hat erodes the public trust in law enforcement. The problem is the public lumps real cops in with these idiots.

Mueller has brought shame to himself and that organization. This stupid dog and pony show and fake Russian collusion.
Spot on!!!!!! the American public knows anyone of them could be next. NEVER trust anyone that's says I just want to ask you a few questions I'm from the F.B.I. It's no big deal just a few questions!

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 03:47 PM
Did anyone ever attend in-service when that FBI agent taught a block of instruction on terrorism??

Do you remember what the FBI agent bragged about as his big achievement in his career was??

He claims he broke the Abu Ghraib case all by himself and arrested those "evil" US soldiers.

What a big f*cking hero.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 07:40 PM
Did anyone ever attend in-service when that FBI agent taught a block of instruction on terrorism??

Do you remember what the FBI agent bragged about as his big achievement in his career was??

He claims he broke the Abu Ghraib case all by himself and arrested those "evil" US soldiers.

What a big f*cking hero.
J Edger Hoover at least eventually hired bad ass agents who killed many armed and dangerous bank robbers in the midwest.
Today the FEDs hire Soy boys like Andy McCabe and peeeeker Stzruck who are on the take and would crap their pants if they had to go one on one with John dillinger or pretty boy floyd ! Oh that's before swat too!

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 08:05 PM
April of 1986 in Pinecrest is proof the FBI thinks they're not only better trained than police departments, but also feel that a handful of bookworms can easily take on two heavily armed robbers without waiting for or warning local agencies before making a felony stop (which they probably only did in the academy).
Do I really need to mention they were all out gunned?

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 08:45 PM
April of 1986 in Pinecrest is proof the FBI thinks they're not only better trained than police departments, but also feel that a handful of bookworms can easily take on two heavily armed robbers without waiting for or warning local agencies before making a felony stop (which they probably only did in the academy).

One of those assholes went on to work as a prosecutor in the Broward State Attorney's Office. His specialty was prosecuting cops. Talk about a sore loser.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 09:15 PM
One of those assholes went on to work as a prosecutor in the Broward State Attorney's Office. His specialty was prosecuting cops. Talk about a sore loser.

Not surprised at that little tidbit. Some of them are intelligent but when it comes to working the streets they’re clueless. They should just stay in their office. Everyone would be much safer that way.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 09:26 PM

Listen Roger, unless you're gonna post something to help fix (#fixit) what you did to our agency (helping elect your boy Scott Israel to sheriff in 2012), by putting him away and or out of the picture, go find another forum for you and Alex to play on.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 09:26 PM
If this is what passes as political discourse at BSO we're in more trouble than we thought. What a bunch of weirdo idiots you are!

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 10:39 PM
Listen Roger, unless you're gonna post something to help fix (#fixit) what you did to our agency (helping elect your boy Scott Israel to sheriff in 2012), by putting him away and or out of the picture, go find another forum for you and Alex to play on.

Not Roger sorry. But seriously the FBI of late has been a huge embarrassment to law enforcement. Let us not forget they were told Cruz was going to do an active shooting at a school and they did absolutely nothing. That’s where they should have done their raid. What a joke they are.

So they completely dropped the ball on that one. Has anyone over there even been reprimanded for that? Meanwhile they spend countless man hours and resources chasing down one of Hillary’s political opponents. An old dinosaur Roger Stone. Whooppeeee FBI!!!!!!

By the way FBI this is a real cops web site. Go back to quantico and fantasize about actually being one.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 10:56 PM
I know not all the agents over there are part of this nonsense. But it reflects badly on the whole organization. Until they are willing to deal with people like Comey, Strzok, and Mueller who think they are above the American people, their organization will continue to look bad.

All those antics ensured was the re-election of Donald Trump. You better believe it.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 11:40 PM
I know not all the agents over there are part of this nonsense. But it reflects badly on the whole organization. Until they are willing to deal with people like Comey, Strzok, and Mueller who think they are above the American people, their organization will continue to look bad.

All those antics ensured was the re-election of Donald Trump. You better believe it.

haha, you're a tool

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 12:17 AM
haha, you're a tool

He’s getting re-elected because, we, the American people, won’t tolerate you f&cking with our elections. This is a free country and you’ve forgotten who you work for.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 12:21 AM

yep and big mouths like AOC and Omar and those loud mouthed broads

Bill Barr will square 'em (fbi) all away, he's smart to keep Rosenstien on the job (friends close, enemies closer). As shitty as all this was, if it didn't happen, we would have never known how deep(state) this all went.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:07 AM
1986: Two highly motivated armored car robbers , experts in weapons and tactics, former us army long range recon patrol, decorated Vietnam combat veterans . They had already wasted several people including a brinks driver and a target shooter in the glades cause they liked the gun he was using.
F.B.I. Underestimated them, even after having all of the above info before the attempted takedown...and paid the price in blood.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:21 AM
If this is what passes as political discourse at BSO we're in more trouble than we thought. What a bunch of weirdo idiots you are!
But your normal? Are you 📚reading this post and whimpering about too much toxic masculinity, or are you angry because of white privilege, or are you triggered cause we don't give a flying F that your an effeminate man girl he she? And if your 😢sad that your queen ***** hillery lost the election tough shit!

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:47 AM
yep and big mouths like AOC and Omar and those loud mouthed broads

Bill Barr will square 'em (fbi) all away, he's smart to keep Rosenstien on the job (friends close, enemies closer). As shitty as all this was, if it didn't happen, we would have never known how deep(state) this all went.
Absolutely correct!!!! And yes Trump will be re elected in part because Obama and John McCain
and hillery were sheeting in their pant suits because the heartland president was going to win , so they got the dirty cops at F.B.I. , And their Marxists media activists to destroy Trump , with a concocted con job about Trump and the Russians rigging the voting machines . WTF?????? Yeah! How's that working out for you democrats from hell?????? HAaaaaaaaaa!

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 03:42 PM
But your normal? Are you 📚reading this post and whimpering about too much toxic masculinity, or are you angry because of white privilege, or are you triggered cause we don't give a flying F that your an effeminate man girl he she? And if your 😢sad that your queen ***** hillery lost the election tough shit!

You're repeating a crazy conspiracy theory whipped up by political scum to try to save a criminal in the White House. You're apparently cops doing this. Above all all other flaws, you all are just flat-out DUMB. They need to require deputies have college degrees stat.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 05:43 PM
You're repeating a crazy conspiracy theory whipped up by political scum to try to save a criminal in the White House. You're apparently cops doing this. Above all all other flaws, you all are just flat-out DUMB. They need to require deputies have college degrees stat.

Really? Most of us do have college degrees, what’s your point? As far as criminal in the White House, where was Mueller and Strzok and Comey when Obama was in there? What about the Clinton crime family?

Strzok is the pure definition of political scum and Mueller is the definition of government overreach. What crazy conspiracy are you talking about? The waste of millions of taxpayer dollars trying to pin a make believe crime on the president? That’s not a conspiracy. That’s what’s occurring .

All of you Democrats are about to eat a slice of humble pie. And we thank you for getting Trump re-elected. That’s all but a guarantee now. Collectively Democrats are either criminals or stupid. Nothing else in that group at all.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 07:32 PM
I'm not a deputy and boy that post must be over the target cause it makes your little fag ears turn red!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2990731]I'm not a deputy and boy that post must be over the target cause it makes your little fag ears turn red!!!!!![/QUOTE
College ? Do I have to listen to the little effeminate, angry 😠 grey haired pony tail male (I guess) college professors, who love to brainwash those young teenage minds?!!! Karl Marx good! American people who built this country bad! Criminals good! Law enforcement bad! Hate and censor anything and everyone who is not a sniveling commie, who hates his country and is proud of it. Worship the occult practices, hate your parents. I obtained my degree thirty years ago from a college in Massachusetts that was not infested with Joseph Stalin neophytes!

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 01:07 PM
What’s ridiculous is they’re supposed to release this report and they’re trying to stall now. I guess they want to make a few more BS arrests to make this look a tad more legitimate. All it’s doing is making it look less legitimate by the second. The American people already know you ain’t got nothin. It’s ok, time to come out and admit it.

Mueller could have retired an American hero. Instead he ends his career in disgrace. That’s what happens when you let people like the Clinton’s get too close. Their stink rubs off on you.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 01:25 PM
Really? Most of us do have college degrees, what’s your point? As far as criminal in the White House, where was Mueller and Strzok and Comey when Obama was in there? What about the Clinton crime family?

Strzok is the pure definition of political scum and Mueller is the definition of government overreach. What crazy conspiracy are you talking about? The waste of millions of taxpayer dollars trying to pin a make believe crime on the president? That’s not a conspiracy. That’s what’s occurring .

All of you Democrats are about to eat a slice of humble pie. And we thank you for getting Trump re-elected. That’s all but a guarantee now. Collectively Democrats are either criminals or stupid. Nothing else in that group at all.

Why are you wasting your time here? Alex Jones has a sale on boner pills. Get going you limp d-ck idiots!

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 01:29 PM
What’s ridiculous is they’re supposed to release this report and they’re trying to stall now. I guess they want to make a few more BS arrests to make this look a tad more legitimate. All it’s doing is making it look less legitimate by the second. The American people already know you ain’t got nothin. It’s ok, time to come out and admit it.

Mueller could have retired an American hero. Instead he ends his career in disgrace. That’s what happens when you let people like the Clinton’s get too close. Their stink rubs off on you.
Ironically Mr.Mueller interviewed for the position of fbi director in front of President Trump! NOW we absolutely know why, his puppet masters were plotting and succeeding in the cover up of Hillary's crimes including the Clinton Foundation scam, and the framing of the new president.
Trump did not hire him thankfully, but he had one last mission and Sessions handed his responsibilities over to another deep state creep Ron Rosenstein! History will forget your Vietnam service mr. Mueller , and always remember your treasonous acts of this attempted criminality! Ps, the very same communist filthy dogs that spit on you ad saved the viet cong flag in your face, became your new best comrades! Just a dirty cop on the take.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 01:51 PM
Why are you wasting your time here? Alex Jones has a sale on boner pills. Get going you limp d-ck idiots!

Because it annoys liberal slime balls like you. Alex Jones is an idiot, just like you, Strzok, and the rest of your empty suits.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 02:08 PM
Get your own site ! You can call it The Saul Alinsky commie tards!!!!! With Manginas!!!!!

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 02:21 PM
Get your own site ! You can call it The Saul Alinsky commie tards!!!!! With Manginas!!!!!

Again, you're wasting your time here. Get going now. Flack boy Sean Hannity's c-ck isn't going to suck itself.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 02:30 PM
Again, you're wasting your time here. Get going now. Flack boy Sean Hannity's c-ck isn't going to suck itself.

I’m almost positive c-ck sucking is a Democrat specialty.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 03:12 PM
I’m almost positive c-ck sucking is a Democrat specialty.

You heard wrong. Little Nazis like you love to suck d-ck. Half the SS was gay. Ask Hannity's pal Roger Stone about it.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 04:12 PM
You heard wrong. Little Nazis like you love to suck d-ck. Half the SS was gay. Ask Hannity's pal Roger Stone about it.
Haaaaaaaaa you think calling us Nazi makes us 😠angry??? Lmao The real man Gina Nazi's are Antifa !! Pussies. I had the pleasure of reading about a man Gina antifa getting clipped by an Oregon LEO!
Next we may be able to clip a few BLM Nazis! Let's do this!!!!!

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 04:13 PM

As I said you’re an expert on c-ck sucking. Thanks for your expertise and historical analysis of c-ck sucking.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 04:17 PM
Haaaaaaaaa you think calling us Nazi makes us 😠angry??? Lmao The real man Gina Nazi's are Antifa !! Pussies. I had the pleasure of reading about a man Gina antifa getting clipped by an Oregon LEO!
Next we may be able to clip a few BLM Nazis! Let's do this!!!!!

Noted. Weirdo.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 04:33 PM
As I said you’re an expert on c-ck sucking. Thanks for your expertise and historical analysis of c-ck sucking.
You repeating yourself man! Get your ass back too work , get some sleep tonight, have a good breakfast and think about some better come backs than talking about penises!!
It we meet someday I will buy you a ☕ and you tell me why we all can't get along.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 04:49 PM
You repeating yourself man! Get your ass back too work , get some sleep tonight, have a good breakfast and think about some better come backs than talking about penises!!
It we meet someday I will buy you a ☕ and you tell me why we all can't get along.

We can get along just fine. We just don’t want you retards in charge of anything. Just say thank you and go about your business.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 05:40 PM
We can get along just fine. We just don’t want you retards in charge of anything. Just say thank you and go about your business.
Well, at least your telling the real truth about your agenda. Your angry because Trumpy won the election and you are willing to destroy the country and reshape it, however, name calling (retards), is not very tolerant is it? Just for that , I'm just paying for my coffee ☕this time. Ok we will go away and say thank you, but for what I'm not sure..

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 07:44 PM
Well, at least your telling the real truth about your agenda. Your angry because Trumpy won the election and you are willing to destroy the country and reshape it, however, name calling (retards), is not very tolerant is it? Just for that , I'm just paying for my coffee ☕this time. Ok we will go away and say thank you, but for what I'm not sure..

What? We’re happy because trump win the election. He’ll also win the next election.

As far as coffee if you’re a woman I’ll be happy to join you. I don’t hold any bias against men who suck c-ck it just doesn’t do anything for me. Sorry.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 07:52 PM

The fact your not sure is the reason you don’t get it. What many of you liberals don’t realize is that, if not for cops walking your streets at night, most of you wouldn’t survive long enough to formulate your liberal opinions of the world. They are all based on fantasy and magic rainbows.

The people you seek to defend would rob and mutilate you just as easily as look at you. It matters not. We can’t convince you because you’ve convinced yourself it’s all cupcakes and sunshine.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 09:17 PM
The fact your not sure is the reason you don’t get it. What many of you liberals don’t realize is that, if not for cops walking your streets at night, most of you wouldn’t survive long enough to formulate your liberal opinions of the world. They are all based on fantasy and magic rainbows.

The people you seek to defend would rob and mutilate you just as easily as look at you. It matters not. We can’t convince you because you’ve convinced yourself it’s all cupcakes and sunshine.

You think highly of yourself. Must be one of the heroes at MSD. Glorified security guard.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 10:12 PM
You think highly of yourself. Must be one of the heroes at MSD. Glorified security guard.

I wasn’t at MSD.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 02:06 AM
I wasn’t at MSD.
That was an unfortunate post , the MSD incident was an not an everyday occurrence, but you guys do have violence and local murders every week in South Florida.
I could not handle that every week or the fatal car crashes. So yes , for that reason I am saying, thanks.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 02:25 AM
Every damn word of this is truth

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 02:25 AM
I did not think this one thru before posting it and your politics is not mine however, I see it generated
even more divisiveness. Not my intention.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 02:07 PM
That was an unfortunate post , the MSD incident was an not an everyday occurrence, but you guys do have violence and local murders every week in South Florida.
I could not handle that every week or the fatal car crashes. So yes , for that reason I am saying, thanks.

Well, thank you for that moment of civility, it’s refreshing. I can tell your from your posts that you are a female, most men can not switch gears out of confrontation that easily.

But you really don’t need to thank us, I was being sarcastic. Both sides of the political discourse in this country have a long way to go. It’s gotten out of control.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 06:13 PM
Well, thank you for that moment of civility, it’s refreshing. I can tell your from your posts that you are a female, most men can not switch gears out of confrontation that easily.

But you really don’t need to thank us, I was being sarcastic. Both sides of the political discourse in this country have a long way to go. It’s gotten out of control.
Yes I am sick of it too. Actually, civilians have our own sites , and my friend's , (conservatives included) will use that. Be safe.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 08:53 PM
Well well we’ll. No collusion and no obstruction. I guess it’s time to investigate the people who were behind this fraud in the American public.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 08:55 PM
This was an illegal fraud committed and schemed against our country and the American people. Those behind this scam need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 07:21 PM

You sick Republican nut job. The US is a worse place now due to the criminal President. He is guilty as hell. Teflon Don

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 08:19 PM
I second that fella. Bunch of lunatic repubs. Sickening

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 08:55 PM
You sick Republican nut job. The US is a worse place now due to the criminal President. He is guilty as hell. Teflon Don

Oh yeah, he’s guilty even though you dumbocrats don’t have a shred of evidence. Sorry dumbocrat this isn’t Russia. Please nominate Bernie Sanders and Beto O’dork so we can prove it to you

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 06:20 PM
I second that fella. Bunch of lunatic repubs. Sickening
Michelle Obama's got a bigger Johnson than hero ofruit cake! Barracks Obama will love federal prison with all them sweaty half naked mens! Barracks dumber than Scotty low IQ israel the amazing leader!!!!

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 06:28 PM
Michelle Obama's got a bigger Johnson than hero ofruit cake! Barracks Obama will love federal prison with all them sweaty half naked mens! Barracks dumber than Scotty low IQ israel the amazing leader!!!!
What did juice smellit say? Dis maga country!!!!
Four more years of winning! No more bowing down like that previous little ***** president! Democrats founded the Klan!!!!!! And only care about black people every four years!!! K KK!!!!!!! Democrats!

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 08:26 PM
I just stepped in a big pile of Democrap.