PDA

View Full Version : Another sick pervert

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 05:18 PM
Nice going, jailer.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/fl-ne-detention-deputy-broward-palm-20190318-story.html

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 06:05 PM
And this tool passed the polygraph and psych twice! Better recheck your DOD command staff again, lots of skeletons in those closets? Right Josepha?

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 07:28 PM
And this tool passed the polygraph and psych twice! Better recheck your DOD command staff again, lots of skeletons in those closets? Right Josepha?
The So called doctors giving the psych test are issuing scores on the testing applicant. Only if you admit something bad, you can still score good enough, to get processed for hire.
Further, they use a second test ,that allegedly reveals your true personality. Bottom line, they are not going to see in your score ,that you are a pedophile or a murderer, despite what that idiot DR Stock says. And human resources is a beast that must be fed. They NEED those bodies to fill positions asap.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 07:33 PM
Very worst jailers in the USA!!

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 07:42 PM
The So called doctors giving the psych test are issuing scores on the testing applicant. Only if you admit something bad, you can still score good enough, to get processed for hire.
Further, they use a second test ,that allegedly reveals your true personality. Bottom line, they are not going to see in your score ,that you are a pedophile or a murderer, despite what that idiot DR Stock says. And human resources is a beast that must be fed. They NEED those bodies to fill positions asap.
At this time, to my knowledge, BSO sends all applicants to a private company that many of you have been through. I do not think they are going to grill an applicant like the in house polygraph units do in other agencies. I would never say it is 100% but with a great interview and serious background check, fewer criminals would slip through.
This fact , plus politically correct and desperate hiring, coupled with two former sheriff's,,one went to federal prison and the other one was removed from office, is why BSO went off the rails.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 07:53 PM
DLE really shouldnt be casting stones at DOD. With that said, BSO DOD is not good. I remember when Jenne implemented our own DOD state testing because the morons couldnt pass the state test to get certified. However, the entire agency is filled with incompetent people and the jail should be singled out, even though it's full of of idiots.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 08:14 PM
DLE really shouldnt be casting stones at DOD. With that said, BSO DOD is not good. I remember when Jenne implemented our own DOD state testing because the morons couldnt pass the state test to get certified. However, the entire agency is filled with incompetent people and the jail should be singled out, even though it's full of of idiots.

It starts with the command staff, Palmer and those two fat slobs. All campaigning for Pollack on duty!

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 09:42 PM

Giving big big pleasure in a big big way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 01:45 AM

Agreed and very Dark!

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 01:45 PM

The worst of the worst are in skin flute licking Palmer's band!

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 01:57 PM

Felony arrest for throwing a brick through a window. Now she's a colonel. Then people wonder where affirmative action rage comes from. She's a fat, racist fraud. In 29 years i have never witnessed such an incompetent, self righteous cluster fkk. Id rather witness fecal vomit than watch them turn the place into a juke joint. BOOKIN...

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 02:25 PM
Does it ever end with the jailhouse jailers

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 12:05 AM

He came in way before she was making decisions.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:59 AM
He came in way before she was making decisions.

Like she makes decisions?