PDA

View Full Version : Training XO Lt. Erdelyi

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 04:32 AM
I wonder how much better the deputies that paid Lt. Erdelyi for his assessment center training scored than the other deputies. Can you say conflict of interest since he has access to the questions, assessors, and on and on. This place never ceases to amaze me.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 05:35 AM
I wonder how much better the deputies that paid Lt. Erdelyi for his assessment center training scored than the other deputies. Can you say conflict of interest since he has access to the questions, assessors, and on and on. This place never ceases to amaze me.

He's always been garbage why would he change now. Kept his head firmly inserted in Isreal's ass thus never going to the road as a Sgt or Lt. Biggest fraud in BSO and preys everyday Isreal wins his appeal.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 05:59 AM
Fraud is right. Another moron promoted way past anything he earned or deserved. He did throw a nice party and kiss Israel’s ass real good. One obvious reason training is FUBAR.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 08:07 AM

Actually dipshit, training has nothing to do with the promotional process, that would befall upon HR. And no, I’m not an Erdelyi fan. He is an entitled crybaby who whined when he found out he was going to Pompano mids when promoted to Lieutenant. A few phone calls later and some ass kissing, and boom he was assigned to training because he was just “too good” in his mind for Pompano mids. We will never forget that in Pompano nor will certain people with some rank on their collar. He’s going nowhere now because of it.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 08:11 AM
Actually dipshit, training has nothing to do with the promotional process, that would befall upon HR. And no, I’m not an Erdelyi fan. He is an entitled crybaby who whined when he found out he was going to Pompano mids when promoted to Lieutenant. A few phone calls later and some ass kissing, and boom he was assigned to training because he was just “too good” in his mind for Pompano mids. We will never forget that in Pompano nor will certain people with some rank on their collar. He’s going nowhere now because of it.

Everything should be put back right with on Junior midnights in Pompano and a senior Lieutenant in training who doesn't think the whole training unit is focused around his ego.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 11:43 AM
Everything should be put back right with on Junior midnights in Pompano and a senior Lieutenant in training who doesn't think the whole training unit is focused around his ego.

We don’t want him in Pompano. After seeing what he’s done in training you can keep him.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 11:44 AM

Broward parents of disabled children victimized by the PROMISE element share that opinion. But that's for another day and another venue.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 11:22 AM
Did he give out Turkeys to get that job?

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 11:45 AM
Did he give out Turkeys to get that job?

He has the brain power of a turkey pot pie. Does that count?

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 03:36 PM
I heard his wife helped hand out free Turkeys for her position. Is this true.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 04:01 PM
Yes she was often at the Turkey give a ways. She was very close to Scott Israel.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 05:00 PM
So that's how you get great positions. I hope they both support their good freind former Sheriff Scott I. He was sure good to them.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 10:59 PM
How can I sign up for a good training position.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 12:20 AM
How can I sign up for a good training position.

Stretch your lips out, and learn to suck in the whole sac.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 12:51 AM
Thank you Lt. I'm 10-8 and 10-51. That means in service and enroute. I know you don't have much patrol experience. Anyways I'll look for the next posting.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:36 PM
Jesus, dare I say, were we’re a thousand times better off with Mulligan over there. You don’t realize how bad things can get until you let a competent person get replaced with something else.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 12:28 AM
Training needs to change. This has been a problem for awhile.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 01:30 AM
This post sounds like a liberal attacking a trump supporter. Broad generic statements with no facts or specifics as to how he or anyone has ruined Training. Yawn.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 02:47 PM
Yes. I agree.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 06:47 PM
This post sounds like a liberal attacking a trump supporter. Broad generic statements with no facts or specifics as to how he or anyone has ruined Training. Yawn.

Training has been terrible since John Kelly left. Training decided what we needed but never cared what we felt we wanted or needed. Training has been revolving around the ego of a few people as supposed to being a support division of DLE like they are supposed to. Now with the SWAT mentality in there it will be the whole "if I can do it you can do it" thought process. What's wrong with that is they train every other Wednesday and get work out time during work days. If the rest of the agency was on their schedule I'm sure very few people would be complaining.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 05:28 PM
Lt S.E. Needs to go to the road and learn what needs to be done before teaching others how to do it. Pompano was too busy for such a super star. He has white, Isreal, privilege.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 05:41 PM
Hopefully with Captain Samaroo there now some things will change. Put Lt. O'neill in Erdelyi's place.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 09:38 PM
Hopefully with Captain Samaroo there now some things will change. Put Lt. O'neill in Erdelyi's place.

They’ll never put O’neill in there because it would actually become a competent place again. They don’t want this place competent. They want dogsh!t.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 09:40 PM
Lt S.E. Needs to go to the road and learn what needs to be done before teaching others how to do it. Pompano was too busy for such a super star. He has white, Isreal, privilege.

Pompano does not want this guy. Send him to an azz kissing district like Weston. He’s not a real cop.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 09:59 PM
Pompano does not want this guy. Send him to an azz kissing district like Weston. He’s not a real cop.

I’ve read some pompano reports and cleaned up some pompano messes..you guys are a poopshow to say the least. Garbage cops

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 10:28 PM
I’ve read some pompano reports and cleaned up some pompano messes..you guys are a poopshow to say the least. Garbage cops

Yea, you’ve cleaned up messes alright. Get up off your knees now. Key word is cops, something you know nothing about.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 10:36 PM

Must be from all the good training at bso. Really though just keep him there. We’re used to training being screwed up now so why change it.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 10:54 PM
Yea, you’ve cleaned up messes alright. Get up off your knees now. Key word is cops, something you know nothing about.

Hey dbag, I’m not in training. In pompano you’re trained by trash, think you’re better than trash....but you’re trash. Crap reports...crap follow up....crap crap crap. Yeah yeah yeah.....I know you’re the best. Best of crap

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 11:16 PM
Hey dbag, I’m not in training. In pompano you’re trained by trash, think you’re better than trash....but you’re trash. Crap reports...crap follow up....crap crap crap. Yeah yeah yeah.....I know you’re the best. Best of crap

Lol, we didn’t accuse you of being in training. Sadly, even they are a step up from you. You gotta be a Weston wanna be. Have fun watering the flowers hero. If the sh!t ever hits the fan out there, you posers are going to freeze, just like Parkland.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 11:22 PM

Haha, come on up to Pompano and voice your opinion. I’m sure it will be well received. LOL, cmon badazz let’s see it.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 12:45 AM
Yes she was often at the Turkey give a ways. She was very close to Scott Israel.

She’s hot😉

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 02:31 AM
Haha, come on up to Pompano and voice your opinion. I’m sure it will be well received. LOL, cmon badazz let’s see it.

This is the same TARD that keeps pounding his chest like he is something special because he is in Pompano. What he doesn't get is Pompano ain't all it’s cracked up to be. Most aren’t impressed but hey your momma will probably listen to your open container arrest stories as she tucks you into bed.

Now GFY!

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 03:18 AM
This is the same TARD that keeps pounding his chest like he is something special because he is in Pompano. What he doesn't get is Pompano ain't all it’s cracked up to be. Most aren’t impressed but hey your momma will probably listen to your open container arrest stories as she tucks you into bed.

Now GFY!

Blah, Blah, Blah.....hey Westonite, some rich guy out there has a nice look of sympathy for you. Why don’t you go count the blades of grass in his front yard because we all know you don’t have anything else to do. I never said I was from Pompano? But I’m sure as hell, not a Weston fail.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 07:28 PM

There was an advisory committee that had multiple LTs, If he was on it then it is a major conflict

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 09:29 PM
Isnt there a worthless black female church fraud who worshipped Israel to replace him? Preferably one with a felony arrest or an escape under her belt. Promote said female to colonel and replace Lt. E with her. I mean, why stop now temporary.?