PDA

View Full Version : Application process

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 04:39 PM
Application process
Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. Im currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didnt even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 04:45 PM
Application process
Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. Im currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didnt even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.

I shaked the 8 ball and it says “Outlook not good”. It wasn’t mine they aren’t going to believe. It’s not a “yes” on conviction since it was dropped. Answer yes to have you been arrested. Good luck but, seems remotely bleak

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 08:29 PM
Application process

You’re good bro. We have plenty of criminals working here

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 10:39 PM
You’re good bro. We have plenty of criminals working here

Not sure if your being sarcastic or not ?