PDA

View Full Version : C3101

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 01:24 AM
Holy hell this guy won’t shut up on the radio. I’ve worked off duty on Cutler frequency and the dude just doesn’t stop.!! Who is this fool and does he not own a computer? Even better does no one tell him to shut up and stay in his lane. “3101 how do you show my units” “3101 what’s the case of my call” “”3101....”. You can even hear it in the Dispatch voice they are tired of it. I’m so glad I leave in 9 months I would get fired working with a moron like that snowflake

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 02:49 AM
The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. The sergeant is worse. So no supervision means it’s ok. The squad hates him.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 03:14 AM
The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. The sergeant is worse. So no supervision means it’s ok. The squad hates him.

Who are these jokers?

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 05:13 AM

Fruit is the key word.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 09:34 AM
Fruit is the key word.

I hear he’s got some dirt on a lot of married men

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 10:00 AM

Omg the sgt is awful. I hate working out if South frequency Bc of her.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 10:24 AM
Omg the sgt is awful. I hate working out if South frequency Bc of her.

She probably checks your reports for spelling and grammar too huh

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 05:14 PM
This guy is one of the biggest back stabbing POS in this department. He thinks he’s hot shit and was so horrible at training that he got booted from the FTO squad. He’s a PCB Queen anytime he doesn’t get his way. The only people that tolerate him add up to the same zero that he is. He treats and talks to people like crap. He’s even been slapped in front of his own command staff on a 30 scene by a female officer. He won’t last long in this department because he’s making long term enemies, some with rank that will keep moving up, and will never forget how he treats people. Playing the “gay card” is getting old every time your dumb@ss gets in trouble. Good job Huete!

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 05:38 PM
This guy is one of the biggest back stabbing POS in this department. He thinks he’s hot shit and was so horrible at training that he got booted from the FTO squad. He’s a PCB Queen anytime he doesn’t get his way. The only people that tolerate him add up to the same zero that he is. He treats and talks to people like crap. He’s even been slapped in front of his own command staff on a 30 scene by a female officer. He won’t last long in this department because he’s making long term enemies, some with rank that will keep moving up, and will never forget how he treats people. Playing the “gay card” is getting old every time your dumb@ss gets in trouble. Good job Huete!

Wait, what?!? Can you explain all this to us non drama folk

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 06:00 PM

That’s nothing. Listen to him on car a....it’s hilarious

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 01:55 AM
That’s nothing. Listen to him on car a....it’s hilarious

Buddy has had braces for 13 years too. Who knows what’s stuck in there!!

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 06:35 PM
Buddy has had braces for 13 years too. Who knows what’s stuck in there!!

That’s bullying and you should stop

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 07:13 PM

I’m sure he’s already contacted PCB about this post.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 08:57 PM

Whoever wrote this, you’re a pussssssy.

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 05:11 PM
I hear he’s got some dirt on a lot of married men

More like pictures. That’s his M.o.

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 04:09 AM
More like pictures. That’s his M.o.

Chris...you need to make things right and stop the bullshit...

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 05:17 AM
Holy hell this guy won’t shut up on the radio. I’ve worked off duty on Cutler frequency and the dude just doesn’t stop.!! Who is this fool and does he not own a computer? Even better does no one tell him to shut up and stay in his lane. “3101 how do you show my units” “3101 what’s the case of my call” “”3101....”. You can even hear it in the Dispatch voice they are tired of it. I’m so glad I leave in 9 months I would get fired working with a moron like that snowflake

Go to bed old man and retire!!!

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 11:06 AM
Chris...you need to make things right and stop the bullshit...

He’s a socialpath, a liar, a hypocrite, and a backstabbing lilttle bitvh. No way to make that right. Btw Chris I don’t work in South so stop talking shit about who’s writing about you. I would tell you to your face but I’m scared you will run to pcb and cry like you did when you got slapped.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 04:16 PM
he’s a socialpath, a liar, a hypocrite, and a backstabbing lilttle bitvh. No way to make that right. Btw chris i don’t work in south so stop talking shit about who’s writing about you. I would tell you to your face but i’m scared you will run to pcb and cry like you did when you got slapped.

savage...lmfao

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 10:51 PM
Christian Huete is a P***Y and was a horrible FTO! I wouldn’t wish this guy on my worst enemy! I want to thank the FTC for removing this waste of a human being from the program.

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 12:16 AM
Christian Huete is a P***Y and was a horrible FTO! I wouldn’t wish this guy on my worst enemy! I want to thank the FTC for removing this waste of a human being from the program.

The FTC is a loser who had a vendetta on Chris. Chris is the best FTO we had and he will be back I promise you.

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 12:44 AM
The FTC is a loser who had a vendetta on Chris. Chris is the best FTO we had and he will be back I promise you.

You guys are a bunch of nut swingers on Lt. Get off your high horses you scrubs. He’s the only gold badge that cares and helps us out. Stop obsessing over him and go cry why you don’t get selected for anything you put in and ***** to your queen Parker and Sarasa.

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 07:01 AM

Now this is funny S**t! You must definitely add up 0.

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 02:07 PM
Now this is funny S**t! You must definitely add up 0.

Yoooooo Chris STOP WRITING ABOUT YOURSELF. Better yet, worry about your own damn demons. You’re a sick little boy.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 02:41 PM
Yoooooo Chris STOP WRITING ABOUT YOURSELF. Better yet, worry about your own damn demons. You’re a sick little boy.

Heard he made a formal complaint at pcb about this thread. What a little baby!

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 11:35 PM
Heard he made a formal complaint at pcb about this thread. What a little baby!

The back story of that is he went crying to,the PBA. It was the PBA that directed him to PCB.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 12:49 AM
The back story of that is he went crying to,the PBA. It was the PBA that directed him to PCB.

Huete You’re a P***Y!!! Good luck with the PBA/PCB “gay” card!

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 12:59 AM
Huete You’re a P***Y!!! Good luck with the PBA/PCB “gay” card!

Who’s the subject? The whole forum? Hahahahaha. He’s a moron who doesn’t realize what back fired on him. Also, He deserves everything he gets.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 02:31 AM
Who’s the subject? The whole forum? Hahahahaha. He’s a moron who doesn’t realize what back fired on him. Also, He deserves everything he gets.

Chris, you were man enough to write your name on here during a different thread. What’s wrong,l you don’t have anything to say....we all know that’s impossible. At least when you write on here it’s not all nasally like you talk on the radio.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 07:14 AM
Chris, you were man enough to write your name on here during a different thread. What’s wrong,l you don’t have anything to say....we all know that’s impossible. At least when you write on here it’s not all nasally like you talk on the radio.

Who is this guy and what’s his deal?

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 07:52 AM
OMG! Who’s the guy? What are we going to say? That I’m GAY? That I pull the gay card? That I have a nazel
Voice? That I talk too much on the radio?? That I’m a “socialpath” (btw, incorrectly spelled) AND, if I may add- the the wrong definition of me for the simple fact that I speak to everyone wether they talk bad about me or not! Oh, wait.... I am absolutely laughing at the fact that anyone thinks I have gone to the PBA and or PCB for that matter. NO, I have not. False rumors. Let’s continue- half of the “stuff” states on this thread are beyond hilarious. For the record, I have NEVER pulled a gay card even when I got “kicked out” of the FTO squad lol. Let’s make this clear on MY thread (which, I am humbled to have one). I do not wish bad upon anyone who speaks of me. I do not wish bad on anyone who thinks they will break me down simply because they are bullies. I go to work- 09- QSK... and life goes on. Furthermore, I challenge every single one of you to please come to me and tell me your thoughts to my face.

I AM gay and very damn proud of who I am. It took me many years to accept my lifestyle but thankfully the Military did that for me. Something none of you have ever done. I’ll make myself clear- whatever is posted on this chat is okay with me. I won’t sit here and clear my name because everyone is entitled to their opinion. Wether good or bad- I dont wish bad upon anyone. So the fact that anyone will sit here and talk bad about someone just because they are bullies and want to make someone feel bad.... too bad- didn’t work. I sleep at night.

To those that want to call me a pu**y and everything else... I’m also okay with that. I am content with my life and I do not wish any of my enemies (2 in this department) any bad.

I’ll leave it at this cause this is the only comment I’m leaving even if you want to talk bad about me behind a keyboard... I wish no ill on anyone who wants to talk bad. I simply wish you all the best. Talk to me in my face and pretend you are cool with me then go on the post and talk bad.

At the end of the day- I took an oath and will take a bullet for any of you bullies cause that is what true brotherhood is like. Speak what you want about me. I’ll deal with it.

Hoenstly, I love you all.

-CH

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 05:33 PM
Who is this guy and what’s his deal?

Chris Huete.

He’s never been punched in the mouth by man, only a female and he still cried to PCB. 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 08:31 PM
Chris Huete.

He’s never been punched in the mouth by man, only a female and he still cried to PCB. 😂😂😂😂

Lmaooooo!!

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 08:35 PM
OMG! Who’s the guy? What are we going to say? That I’m GAY? That I pull the gay card? That I have a nazel
Voice? That I talk too much on the radio?? That I’m a “socialpath” (btw, incorrectly spelled) AND, if I may add- the the wrong definition of me for the simple fact that I speak to everyone wether they talk bad about me or not! Oh, wait.... I am absolutely laughing at the fact that anyone thinks I have gone to the PBA and or PCB for that matter. NO, I have not. False rumors. Let’s continue- half of the “stuff” states on this thread are beyond hilarious. For the record, I have NEVER pulled a gay card even when I got “kicked out” of the FTO squad lol. Let’s make this clear on MY thread (which, I am humbled to have one). I do not wish bad upon anyone who speaks of me. I do not wish bad on anyone who thinks they will break me down simply because they are bullies. I go to work- 09- QSK... and life goes on. Furthermore, I challenge every single one of you to please come to me and tell me your thoughts to my face.

I AM gay and very damn proud of who I am. It took me many years to accept my lifestyle but thankfully the Military did that for me. Something none of you have ever done. I’ll make myself clear- whatever is posted on this chat is okay with me. I won’t sit here and clear my name because everyone is entitled to their opinion. Wether good or bad- I dont wish bad upon anyone. So the fact that anyone will sit here and talk bad about someone just because they are bullies and want to make someone feel bad.... too bad- didn’t work. I sleep at night.

To those that want to call me a pu**y and everything else... I’m also okay with that. I am content with my life and I do not wish any of my enemies (2 in this department) any bad.

I’ll leave it at this cause this is the only comment I’m leaving even if you want to talk bad about me behind a keyboard... I wish no ill on anyone who wants to talk bad. I simply wish you all the best. Talk to me in my face and pretend you are cool with me then go on the post and talk bad.

At the end of the day- I took an oath and will take a bullet for any of you bullies cause that is what true brotherhood is like. Speak what you want about me. I’ll deal with it.

-CH

You have much more than just two enemies on this department. For the record. I can personally count the ones that I know of with both hands. You are a waste of a cop. We have enough back stabbers on here and your expertise are just not needed. Go back to the military, we have heard from credible sources that you weee the same way there. It’s a small world.

Also please stop luring make PPOs into your home with ill intent. Everyone already knows your games.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 09:00 PM

-CH

2 on your squad alone CH. Let’s not forget we all know what you do with pictures, videos, and “rumors.” You think we are all going to forget? You haven’t just pissed off all of us at South, you’ve pissed off Kendall, Hammocks, Narcotics, Homicide, Sex batt, Dispatchers...should I continue? You are a moron and that’s why this thread was started. People are tired of your bullshit. How abbrasive you are and a true Socialpath.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 09:11 PM

-CH

Don’t love me to much my man....I don’t want to be one of those cats you try to get **** pics from and the. Blackmail to ****

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 09:56 PM

-CH

Pretty sure you just wrote this while on duty. I will caution you in doing so. Also no one cares that your gay. We just care that you use that every time you step in your own shit and don’t take responsibility for you’re **** ups.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 10:15 PM

-CH

CH, no one is bullying you, no one cares if your gay, and as a matter of fact no one thinks about you other than praying you not show up to a scene. You’re making this a bigger deal than what it is. Anyone with only 2 “enemies” isn’t in touch with reality.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 10:50 PM
Don’t love me to much my man....I don’t want to be one of those cats you try to get **** pics from and the. Blackmail to ****

Hahahahahahhahahahahaah lmaoooooooo 🍆🍆🍆

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 11:18 PM
Hahahahahahhahahahahaah lmaoooooooo 🍆🍆🍆

Chris, I love you boo!

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 12:27 AM

-CH

You’re also a horrible writer.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 03:29 PM
You’re also a horrible writer.

Chris you forget all the lies you tell them I’m assuming? You forget that you tell us all in roll call and whenever you get a chance all the complaints you have and the “meetings” with command staff to complain about everything and anything. WE HEAR YOU TALKING shit all the time about complaints. Shit down, learn your place, and stop fighting with everyone. You have more than 2 enemies.

Your ex

Unregistered
04-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Chris you forget all the lies you tell them I’m assuming? You forget that you tell us all in roll call and whenever you get a chance all the complaints you have and the “meetings” with command staff to complain about everything and anything. WE HEAR YOU TALKING shit all the time about complaints. Shit down, learn your place, and stop fighting with everyone. You have more than 2 enemies.

Your ex

Hey CH how does it feel to be so far up your Sgt ass! What’s it smell like?

Unregistered
04-09-2019, 06:11 PM

-CH

Chris, I thought you did read or write on this site? Danggg another lie huh. Go figure, you would never lie right?

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 03:50 AM

Your ex

Such a better district without you and your loud mouth talking all that trashhhhh.