PDA

View Full Version : BSO is too big & needs to be carved up

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 07:18 PM
BSO needs to be carved up for better command and control. For starters, the fire department and paramedics need to be completely separated from BSO. The jail should also be completely separated. Running an operation this big is simply too hard for "command and control purposes." Divide it up into several smaller fiefdoms instead of one huge kingdom.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 09:18 PM
BSO needs to be carved up for better command and control. For starters, the fire department and paramedics need to be completely separated from BSO. The jail should also be completely separated. Running an operation this big is simply too hard for "command and control purposes." Divide it up into several smaller fiefdoms instead of one huge kingdom.

Greed bro greed!

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 03:05 PM
BSO is the greatest sheriff's office in this country and employs the best deputies in America. BSO also has been managed by the worst possible reprobate political sheriff's Jenne and the neanderthal Scott Israel.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Your huge arss needs to be carved up! Are you 😠angry you failed failed failed the BSO testing process?????? Only the BEST need apply!

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 01:50 PM
Your huge arss needs to be carved up! Are you 😠angry you failed failed failed the BSO testing process?????? Only the BEST need apply!

That is part of the problem. The best are not applying so they are taking in garbage. Copy that?

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 01:54 PM

The best are not coming to a major embarrassment of an agency. The sheriff’s office should be abolished and local jurisdictions should cover the unincorporated areas. The jail should then go private as previously stated in several posts. This is the only way to go.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 02:30 PM
the threat of privatization was very real when I started in 91. sam fields and his do-boy commissioner scott cowan. cowan , btw, spent some time as a resident at the stockade. a private consortium will weed out the hangers on, and replace them with the same. and inmates will be rapelling down the walls and into the multi million dollar condos sprouting up.thank God i'm outta there

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 02:54 PM
the threat of privatization was very real when I started in 91. sam fields and his do-boy commissioner scott cowan. cowan , btw, spent some time as a resident at the stockade. a private consortium will weed out the hangers on, and replace them with the same. and inmates will be rapelling down the walls and into the multi million dollar condos sprouting up.thank God i'm outta there

I recall those county commission meetings, the protests, etc. That was Cochran's failed project. I retired three years ago after 28 years of service. Glad to be gone. This is now a giant cluster f*ck. If Tony was smart, he would serve out the remaining two years and go back to his business and distance himself from this sewer. I wonder if he ever imagined that this is what he would be getting himself into????

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 03:14 PM
BSO is the greatest sheriff's office in this country and employs the best deputies in America. BSO also has been managed by the worst possible reprobate political sheriff's Jenne and the neanderthal Scott Israel.

Ha ha ha....best deputies in America ha ha ha.....drink some more green koolaid!

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 03:46 PM

The best are not coming to an agency that is currently 20% behind in pay compared to other other leading police departments in the area.

What part about this pay disparity don’t you understand. And our union who I previously supported is asking for chump change.

You don’t have to worry about the best applying. They’re not going to.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 04:07 PM
Didn't Dallas get a 10% raise in 2016 and just get another 3% 2018? Didn't Houston Texas get 7%? Why did Scott Israel hate us so much and not pay us? Maybe we should sue?

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/politics/city-of-dallas-to-pay-nearly-62m-in-police-fire-back-pay-settlement/287-490890607

City of Dallas to pay nearly $62M in police, fire back pay settlement
The Dallas City Council is set to settle four of the six long-running lawsuits alleging the city underpaid police and firefighters, a move that could potentially save the city billions were it to lose in court...

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 05:12 PM
Didn't Dallas get a 10% raise in 2016 and just get another 3% 2018? Didn't Houston Texas get 7%? Why did Scott Israel hate us so much and not pay us? Maybe we should sue?

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/politics/city-of-dallas-to-pay-nearly-62m-in-police-fire-back-pay-settlement/287-490890607

The Dallas City Council is set to settle four of the six long-running lawsuits alleging the city underpaid police and firefighters, a move that could potentially save the city billions were it to lose in court...

We should sue them!!!! They have taken back hundreds of millions of dollars and raised our health insurance all whilst claiming to be broke. We continue to trail 20% behind other leading agencies. It’s time to file a lawsuit. A class action against Broward County and the Broward County Commissioners. They are all acting in bad faith.

Win or lose it would bring more audits and draw attention to what they’ve been doing there. They wanted transparency let’s give it to them. Let’s put their budgets under a microscope. Get a couple forensic accountics and a team of lawyers and you would be amazed at what might turn up in Broward County.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 05:45 PM
We should sue them!!!! They have taken back hundreds of millions of dollars and raised our health insurance all whilst claiming to be broke. We continue to trail 20% behind other leading agencies. It’s time to file a lawsuit. A class action against Broward County and the Broward County Commissioners. They are all acting in bad faith.

Win or lose it would bring more audits and draw attention to what they’ve been doing there. They wanted transparency let’s give it to them. Let’s put their budgets under a microscope. Get a couple forensic accountics and a team of lawyers and you would be amazed at what might turn up in Broward County.

You go, girl! Yawn....

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 06:07 PM
You go, girl! Yawn....

Yawn on our d!cks. You go sign your 3.5% raise you f&ckin loser.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 06:08 PM
Someone really does need to sue Broward County, they’ve been holding back pay for the last ten years.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 06:19 PM
One question why should the jail be privatized? What would that do to help DLE ? If all this was to happen, you could be force out of the FRS system. You make no sense.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 06:36 PM

Smartest thing I have heard on here in a long time!!!

What does law enforcement have to do with fire services? NOTHING.

What does law enforcement have to do with detention? NOTHING.

Fire services and Detention are two separate entities that just overwhelm BSO and it is simply not necessary. They would be better ran by their own chain of command. LIKE DADE COUNTY...

Makes total sense....

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 06:51 PM

Fire services and Detention are two separate entities that just overwhelm BSO and it is simply not necessary. They would be better ran by their own chain of command. LIKE DADE COUNTY...

Makes total sense....

I guess you missed the last local election in Miami-Dade County. They are going back to an elected Sheriff again.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 06:53 PM
Miami Dade County is becoming a sheriff office again. It was just passed state wide in the November ballots. They will have a election and it will be called Miami Dade Sheriff Office. It will comprise of DLE,DOD, and Court Services.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 07:21 PM
One question why should the jail be privatized? What would that do to help DLE ? If all this was to happen, you could be force out of the FRS system. You make no sense.

Because you got jailbirds and Kenny G running the place! Hooking up cousin Tyrone!

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 12:10 AM
The best are not coming to a major embarrassment of an agency. The sheriff’s office should be abolished and local jurisdictions should cover the unincorporated areas. The jail should then go private as previously stated in several posts. This is the only way to go.
You said that already !!! Put down the pipe, get something to eat, tell your wife to STFU so you can think, then try again with an original thought please! Phew

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 12:19 AM

Makes total sense....
If that makes sense to you, I have a one hundred dollar bill i need change for. Please give me two fifties and a ten back. It's a public safety department under one administration! unfortunately we do not have the one leader who can handle the entire operation with ease, because genius democrats elect the amazing leader who consistently run the ship into a reef. Jeanne and Israel and probably Tony.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 12:24 AM
That is part of the problem. The best are not applying so they are taking in garbage. Copy that?
You failed the psychological test and then you could NOT continue in the BSO hiring process after you told your boyfriend's family you were going to be a deputy didn't you?????? How did I know??

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 12:31 AM
The best are not coming to an agency that is currently 20% behind in pay compared to other other leading police departments in the area.

What part about this pay disparity don’t you understand. And our union who I previously supported is asking for chump change.

You don’t have to worry about the best applying. They’re not going to.
Oh thank you for not applying but how will we survive??? Take your ged, bald head, twigs you call arms, man boobs from too much sooooy and
Fill out an application for the manly sack lounge in wilton manors, they need a pivot man in Friday night's circle jerk!

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 12:39 AM
Ha ha ha....best deputies in America ha ha ha.....drink some more green koolaid!
Green cool aid? You are seriously confused 😕 about your true sexuality you must degrad REAL men !You hate BSO deputies but you are strongly attracted to them! So many men so little time!!!!

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 01:40 AM
Oh thank you for not applying but how will we survive??? Take your ged, bald head, twigs you call arms, man boobs from too much sooooy and
Fill out an application for the manly sack lounge in wilton manors, they need a pivot man in Friday night's circle jerk!

Ok we get it that your partial to the number 3.5 because that’s the length of your manhood in centimeters, but really you backing it doesn’t make it a good deal!!!!!! Go back to the Navy so you can play with the boys in the sun.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 02:39 AM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this post. BTW ever notice the "yawn" replies are on pretty good posts? Just saying.