PDA

View Full Version : Promotions

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 04:14 PM
Good luck to everyone eligible tomorrow!

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 01:23 AM
Mostly a horrible list of promotions

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 01:50 AM
Wow , are there any of them that you approve?

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 01:53 AM
Sergeant
Stephen Drabiniak
Regina Zeigler

Detective/Corporal
Ryan Culbertson
Gina Murphy
Jacquelyn Trotta
Dennis Cooper, Jr.
Nathan Toole
Gerald Lovett, Jr.
John Gustafson
John Simpkins
Elvin Cruz
Barry Touart
Adonis Morejon
Deveka Mckinney
Michael Ferguson

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Mostly a horrible list of promotions

Well? Go ahead. We’re awaiting your riveting analysis. What’s so “horrible” aside from the fact that your name is apparently not listed again. Do tell.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 10:58 AM
That is a shitty list.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Well? Go ahead. We’re awaiting your riveting analysis. What’s so “horrible” aside from the fact that your name is apparently not listed again. Do tell.

Shoot up a city vehicle and get kicked off a specialty team and you’ll get promoted. By far the worst choice for a Sgt. He can’t handle authority ... if they took a look at the people who have been stuck working for him, they’d have some insight on what a shit choice that was.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Or pull a gun in a road rage incident. Or be the correct “dynamic “ and not get it because your the best qualified.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 08:15 PM
So you have a problem with one of the promotions and you label everybody else as horrible.. You must have been passed over.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 08:59 PM
So you have a problem with one of the promotions and you label everybody else as horrible.. You must have been passed over.

Nailed it.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 02:23 AM
I’m in the drop didn’t even take the test and I agree a good portion of this list is horrible. Not all but a lot of it

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 04:05 PM
I can’t judge as I don’t I know any these new people these days. It’s just starting to show that the older experienced officers aren’t interested in promotions due to high pay and the aggravation/responsibility that goes along with it. People are seeing that the amount you get for being promoted isn’t worth your happiness and quality of life. Remember, this career is a marathon not a race. Let’s ALL live until we are 85 at least :)

Happy MPO

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 05:12 PM

Actually, my response about the one specific person had nothing to do with the entire list. I’m not the same person or referred to the whole list being shitty :). Don’t assume ...ya know what they say!