PDA

View Full Version : Bso

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Is home to the biggest back stabbing, disloyal, toxic, jealous, unhappy, human beings.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Is home to the biggest back stabbing, disloyal, toxic, jealous, unhappy, human beings.
Go back to 2007 le o affairs posts. Some of the degrading commentary is evident. The posts however reveal paragraphs of expressions of respect for each other and no viscious responses.
Seems strange now! I wonder what the true reasons for the downward spiral of mutual respect are?

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 06:24 PM
Go back to 2007 le o affairs posts. Some of the degrading commentary is evident. The posts however reveal paragraphs of expressions of respect for each other and no viscious responses.
Seems strange now! I wonder what the true reasons for the downward spiral of mutual respect are?
It’s simole, posting on an anonymous website.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 06:24 PM
It’s simole, posting on an anonymous website.
Sorry for the typo. Simple.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 06:54 PM
It was anonymous back then 2007 and before that. That's one reason, the other reasons are also simple, possibly started with Nick Navarro (much respect), when he was a major he went after sheriff Brescher and we all took sides. Then Cochran from flpd said cool it with arresting people. More divide with the troops. But the worse thing was Sheriff Jenna humiliation in public of employees over power trac. Disgusting micro managing, nepotisim, race baiting, and whimpering BSO brass under the amazing leader himself , attacking a deputy who shot an armed suspect with a replica assault weapon. Not to mention the entire Rothstein fiasco!!! Deputies investigated for half price meals and brass on the pad flying in private jets with a felon. Finally world wide attention for MSD incident. But as always sheet rolls downhill and the well connected who caused this sheet get the golden parachute.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 08:03 PM

You’re simple!

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 08:13 PM
It's a trashy agency. Collect your paycheck and go home. These a$$holes aren't your friends.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 10:04 PM
It's a trashy agency. Collect your paycheck and go home. These a$$holes aren't your friends.

Very unprofessional agency. It should be dissolved and become part of other police jurisdictions. Jail should go private.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 10:58 PM

Agree !!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 02:48 AM
Very unprofessional agency. It should be dissolved and become part of other police jurisdictions. Jail should go private.
Yes a private jail just for you and other sweaty men's so you can spoon with your cell mate just like your boyfriend's hammondsville road motel room.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 02:51 AM
Agree !!!!!!!
Are you describing your family ? Try to lay off the soy because you lose testosterone really bad!

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 02:56 AM
This sounds like the dorks at the king crab feast the Neanderthal capt lick boy threw for the Amazing Leader!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 03:04 AM
This sounds like the dorks at the king crab feast the Neanderthal capt lick boy threw for the Amazing Leader!!!!!!
There was a time when I was brokenhearted love wasn't much of a friend of mine
The tables have turned cause me and them ways have parted that kinda love was the killin' kind
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YvP0oXYCahU/VItlzM-jNeI/AAAAAAAABbU/0nx_ndgE4zk/s1600/CMF_1361.JPG
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Your love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' just to let you
Do what you do, what you do down on me

Songwriters: Anthony Joseph Perry,Steven Tallarico,Taylor Laurence Rhodes

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 03:45 PM

I second that!

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Yes a private jail just for you and other sweaty men's so you can spoon with your cell mate just like your boyfriend's hammondsville road motel room.

Wow what a sick reply. Makes no sense...I happen to agree with breaking up agency..I got my pension...

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 04:15 PM
This agency is beyond repair. We would better serve the public by going back to city police departments .

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Again, why dismantle the sheriff office? Just do what ever job you do. Go home and enjoy life.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Wow what a sick reply. Makes no sense...I happen to agree with breaking up agency..I got my pension...

These dorks would cry all day long if they had to pay into a city pension plan. You think 3% is bad you are lucky. I hope they get rid of all the contract cities and dump FRS so you all get screwed. Bunch of ungrateful POS.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 10:16 PM
You agree? If I want your opinion I will give it to you! Now get into the private jail and spoon with your boyfriend the mahogoney giant ! You never worked here young lady!