PDA

View Full Version : Col Alvin Pollock a great choice

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Col Pollock worked 7 days a week not like Scott’s buddies from ft laud. Big joke at the Bldg none of the great Fort Lauderdale Col’s came to work on Friday just like the amazing leader (not) Col Pollock would 100% make a great Sheriff.

Discuss

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 02:10 PM
I agree. I expressed it to his family weeks ago. He is a good person and worked long hours to be just let go because the Ft Lauderdale Frat Boys were wanting his job

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 03:56 PM
I agree. I expressed it to his family weeks ago. He is a good person and worked long hours to be just let go because the Ft Lauderdale Frat Boys were wanting his job

He was let go because he was a disloyal POS. Went behind Israel's back to try and get his supporters away from him. That's the real truth.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Col Pollock worked 7 days a week not like Scott’s buddies from ft laud. Big joke at the Bldg none of the great Fort Lauderdale Col’s came to work on Friday just like the amazing leader (not) Col Pollock would 100% make a great Sheriff.

Discuss

You and your stupid "discuss" like the Coffee Talk b!tches on SNL. Why dont you "discuss" my ballz on your chin.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Anything is better than where we were and are now! This is the same shit show . Lost me when he promoted a Sgt to a Major. What bullshit.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:43 PM
Scott you got rid of Col Pollock to bring in aderley so he can golf and chase skirt truth we are not dumb you are

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Pollock just realized how bad Israel was long before most people. There were lots of people that were disloyal to Israel in the end because They saw how corrupt and incompetent he was. Pollock will make a great sheriff

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Pollock just realized how bad Israel was long before most people. There were lots of people that were disloyal to Israel in the end because They saw how corrupt and incompetent he was. Pollock will make a great sheriff

BSO needs to be broken up. Let jail go private and unincorporated areas go to cities.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Anything is better than where we were and are now! This is the same shit show . Lost me when he promoted a Sgt to a Major. What bullshit.

BSO needs to be broken up. Let jail go private and unincorporated areas go to cities.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 05:10 PM

I guess you forgot about the Sergeant that was promoted to Colonel ?

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 05:42 PM
You and your stupid "discuss" like the Coffee Talk b!tches on SNL. Why dont you "discuss" my ballz on your chin.

😂
(and my 9 other characters required to post)

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 09:29 PM
Scott you got rid of Col Pollock to bring in aderley so he can golf and chase skirt truth we are not dumb you are

To replace Al Pollock with Frank Adderley was like putting in a lazy rookie at the most crucial part of the game. Adderley wanted ass and golf. Didnt do squat and now is angry that tony canned him. May be the only good thing tony did to date!!

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 09:54 PM
If frank playboy runs he will be number one on the ballet

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 10:35 PM

Discuss
Actual work time for Alvin in forty hour work week.....................? Minus schmoozing with the ladies at the courthouse or the judges secretaries, and four hour lunches at 17th street restaurants, booty calls with his side piece , total work time....about four hours maximum! He is a phoney and you know it.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 10:39 PM

I love chestnuts.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 11:24 PM
Al might bring you back to the jail replacing your mentor Ira

Discuss

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 11:30 PM

Discuss

Discuss........ are you a professor asking students to discuss?

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 11:32 PM

And your mama to a nice massage parlor

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 01:09 AM
Discuss........ are you a professor asking students to discuss?
If you make a statement on a site that is intended as a forum, why is it so important for you to end the post with duscuss?
The only answer to that question is ,that you are so insecure of the depth of your intellect, that others will just ignore and dismiss your contribution to the subject matter!

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Al will have Huizenga money believe me, get ready kidz

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 10:12 PM
If you make a statement on a site that is intended as a forum, why is it so important for you to end the post with duscuss?
The only answer to that question is ,that you are so insecure of the depth of your intellect, that others will just ignore and dismiss your contribution to the subject matter!

Rhode Island is neither a road nor is it an island. Discuss.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 03:04 AM
That washed up sliver of a man doing the Don Cheadle impersonation will never be a candidate because the wealthy donors know about his crimes committed during his employment !!! And besides, just like you, he is all talk no action.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 01:16 PM
I saw Al on his knees at the Huizenga home last 🌙night and he was screeching like a pig!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 02:43 PM

Discuss

He’s a scumbag POS who never passed a promotional exam and took money! He also defends and hooks up women beaters! You think this place is bad now, if he does get lucky we are doomed, better off with Sgt. Tony!

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 07:38 PM
He’ll be a great Sheriff

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 08:34 PM
He’ll be a great GREG TONY Sheriff

Yeeeeeeessssss go GregTony! Beat that king of the worms Alvin P!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 09:27 PM
Yeeeeeeessssss go GregTony! Beat that king of the worms Alvin P!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheet, the onliest thing Alvin be winning is more STD’s.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 10:00 PM
Sheet, the onliest thing Alvin be winning is more STD’s.
When I was a young men's Alvin was my first field training officer . I admired him you could say worshiped. I was and still am 35 years later, not sure of my sexuality, am I bisexual, binary sexual, animal sexual, ? But he made me 💪strong and said bad things to me cause I wanted to keep my shirt on, but he said real men's don't wear shorts or pants. Thank you sir!!!!!

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 10:12 PM
When I was a young men's Alvin was my first field training officer . I admired him you could say worshiped. I was and still am 35 years later, not sure of my sexuality, am I bisexual, binary sexual, animal sexual, ? But he made me 💪strong and said bad things to me cause I wanted to keep my shirt on, but he said real men's don't wear shorts or pants. Thank you sir!!!!!
Alvin was a colonel like crusty crabs Goldberg was a captain!!!!!
Two sniveling boot lickers who never had an opinion of their own, used other people's idea's as their own, had the balls to believe they really deserved the fake promotions even though they never took a TEST beyond the sergeants exam!!!

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 01:37 AM
Taking tests on paper don’t mean anything. Have you ever heard of a battlefield commission? Guess what dummy that’s the one I want leading me not the sniveling PhD grad who leads from the rear. The replacement didn’t take a test beyond Sgt and he’s the sheriff isn’t he? So now what? Just go back to your hole Ira.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 02:01 AM
Taking tests on paper don’t mean anything. Have you ever heard of a battlefield commission? Guess what dummy that’s the one I want leading me not the sniveling PhD grad who leads from the rear. The replacement didn’t take a test beyond Sgt and he’s the sheriff isn’t he? So now what? Just go back to your hole Ira.

Hey Alvin the ladies man, it ain’t Ira on here you moron, Ira never took any tests other than to see if he was retarded! Keep dreaming Alvin but Unlike you Tony is likable! You don’t have a chance. Also you may want to get with Ira and take one of those retard tests yourself!

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 02:04 AM
Ok fat tony olive.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 09:40 PM
Pollock 2020 let’s take BSO back with a 30 year vet.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 10:04 PM
Pollock 2020 let’s take BSO back with a 30 year vet.

Who never took a promotional test and spreads STD’s.

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 10:37 PM
You saw your momma s head lice fighting with the German roaches!!! Battlefield commission and Alvin Pollock in the same sentence , that is like comparing coward John Kerry and Hero Audie Murphy!
Nobody outside of the Public Safety Building ,and two Judges from the court house Alvin gave Hand Relief too, EVER heard of that little dork so STFU!
Sheriff Tony is in the paper and on TV every day with positive coverage !!!!!!

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 01:58 AM
Sgt Tony is on BSO Facebook and Twitter daily you mean. This guy is a fool and the Governor best hope that there is not another major incident before November 2020 otherwise he owns the failed Sheriff Tony. Almost at the 90 day mark and we have beards, collar brass and poor promotions

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 12:02 PM
You saw your momma s head lice fighting with the German roaches!!! Battlefield commission and Alvin Pollock in the same sentence , that is like comparing coward John Kerry and Hero Audie Murphy!
Nobody outside of the Public Safety Building ,and two Judges from the court house Alvin gave Hand Relief too, EVER heard of that little dork so STFU!
Sheriff Tony is in the paper and on TV every day with positive coverage !!!!!!

Go **** yourself! Pollock is a decorated Marine and a 40 year member of the Broward Sheriff’s Office. He is well known throughout Broward’s communities. Your hero was a community policing officer at Coral Springs and then he could barely function as a supervisor and that’s why he was pushed out. Accept the facts! Now he is an incompetent sheriff!

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 03:43 PM
Sgt Tony is on BSO Facebook and Twitter daily you mean. This guy is a fool and the Governor best hope that there is not another major incident before November 2020 otherwise he owns the failed Sheriff Tony. Almost at the 90 day mark and we have beards, collar brass and poor promotions

I agree with you 100% except for calling temporary the sheriff. Hes an OIC. Sheriffs have to win an election(s). Several hundred thousand people need to vote him in. Not a sneaky appointment by a governor pandering to the opinion of a local failure of a citizen. As such, we have had many black folks in charge when the elected sheriff was out of the office. AP is only one of them. So temporary is literally a black substitute teacher who has done nothing but destabilize an already wounded agency; suck out only what benefits him; beef up Israels propaganda unit and promote those undesirables that even Israel didn't want in command positions. He's garbage and a truly hypocritical fraud. Although I would welcome one, Browards first black sheriff has yet to be elected.