PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Sgt KEVIN S.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 06:43 AM
KS for the sheriff of broward county!! Superior human being,just ask him! Vote for KS, friendly and smart. Better sheriff than Andy Taylor and more loyal than deputy barnie fife.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 06:47 AM
KS for the sheriff of broward county!! Superior human being,just ask him! Vote for KS, friendly and smart. Better sheriff than Andy Taylor and more loyal than deputy barnie fife.

Can you give more info so we can look this dweeb up?

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 06:57 AM
Can you give more info so we can look this dweeb up?
Kevin Swanson Facebook troll on le o affairs!

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 07:11 AM
Kevin Swanson Facebook troll on le o affairs!
KS had his entire family in Facebook and was the Sgt of Pompano CI !?
For some reason he hates col Alvin from back in the day and is terrified SO will become sheriff!

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 12:26 PM
He’s a fake and a phony, a decent runner though.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 04:57 AM
Kevin Swanson is a good dude. Kevin Schults is a farking jackhole.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 06:19 AM
Kevin Swanson is a good dude. Kevin Schults is a farking jackhole.
But do you know what he says about you when you leave the room?

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 11:29 AM
He’s a fake and a phony, a decent runner though.

Yes, a total douchebag but the prick is in great shape.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 12:28 PM
But do you know what he says about you when you leave the room?

Exactly. !!

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Another two face, the place is full of them. People who behave that way are insecure.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 09:56 PM
If you dislike him so much you should man up and tell him in person. He is a good Sgt. to work for.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Thanks C Bradley for going to bat for your bestie

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 11:47 PM
If you dislike him so much you should man up and tell him in person. He is a good Sgt. to work for.
Why do you defend him when you know he talks about his co workers behind their backs. What's he saying about you? did you think you were the only one he doesn't make wise cracks about?

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 05:11 PM
I know he has the reputation of a bit of an ass kisser and a company man. He’s put himself out there and tried everything to get promoted, but can’t quite do it.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 10:36 PM
I know he has the reputation of a bit of an ass kisser and a company man. He’s put himself out there and tried everything to get promoted, but can’t quite do it.
Exactly! He is not sincere and has made enemies over the years for talking smack about people that moved up in rank , and they all eventually found out. Very jealous guy.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 03:45 AM
I met this guy one time and he was a total azzhole. He thinks he is better than everyone else.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 04:31 AM
I met this guy one time and he was a total azzhole. He thinks he is better than everyone else.
You got that right and it's getting old.

Unregistered
02-14-2021, 10:37 AM
He is a fake, is he still around?

Unregistered
02-14-2021, 03:13 PM
All this guy does is gossip like a little girl. He’s worse than a b!tch.

Unregistered
02-14-2021, 04:39 PM
Major Mirah would be fantastict

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 07:31 AM
What district does he work at?

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 01:57 PM
That’s why they call him Swansong. He gossips and sings a sweet melody like a cute little girl.

Does he giggle like a little girl too? You know when he’s gossiping?

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 02:09 PM
Don’t blame it on swansong, it’s not his fault he identifies as a 12 year old girl.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 04:05 PM

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 04:29 PM

He is Sgt in Pompano CI

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 07:43 PM
The Swangsong sings like a little bird. He crosses his lets, curtly and sing.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 07:46 PM
Swangsong is a brown noser from the beginning of his career until today's date. Gossiper of the first class.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 07:47 PM
He has become very proficient at gossiping.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 09:28 PM
Sorry Kevin hurt your feelings, go see judy or fill out a hurt feelings report you little baby

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 12:34 PM
Sorry Kevin hurt your feelings, go see judy or fill out a hurt feelings report you little baby

The little swan song girls gotta go tinkle sitting down on the potty after he tells mommy and daddy what all the other kids have been doing. Ain’t that right swan song?

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 05:18 PM
Oh is the little keyboard baby whiner upset why dont you confront him probably because you are a little baby coward who still lives with your mommy and you know he would pound your face into the ground

QUOTE=Unregistered;3256311]The little swan song girls gotta go tinkle sitting down on the potty after he tells mommy and daddy what all the other kids have been doing. Ain’t that right swan song?[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 05:54 PM
Somebody has anger issues. Oh my all that face pounding sounds rough.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 06:28 PM
Sounds like somebody needs to see Judy!

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 07:05 AM
Shut up Kevin Swanson. Gossiper backstabbing*****.

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 11:44 AM
KEVIN.SWANSON the biatch

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 01:35 PM
KEVIN.SWANSON the biatch

I second that! He is a joke just look at him.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 03:45 AM
Your momma is a joke you little whiny baby

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 03:57 AM
Your momma is a joke you little whiny baby

This is obviously his own guys that are writing this Sh!t. Another Sgt. who’s lost his troops.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Kevin Swanson talks about his own command. He was bad mouthing his captain the other day.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Kevin Swanson talks about his own command. He was bad mouthing his captain the other day.

He doesn’t like her micromanaging him, but that’s just the way she is. She wants to do everybody else’s job instead of her own. I can’t fault him for being upset about that. But he seriously needs to stop taking trash about others. It’s not like he’s exactly had a model personal life himself. Stop throwing stones when you live in a a very glassy house. Some people just don’t know how to look in the mirror.

It reminds me of that Nord guy from parkland. He’s talks sh!t about everyone too. What he needs to be doing is running some of that disgusting fat off his body on a treadmill. He’s another one that obviously doesn’t have a mirror. Swanson’s an ugly person inside but at least he exercises. See I said something positive about the azzhole.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 12:06 AM
It's not that he doesn't like her micromanaging, he is misogynist and homophobic. He can't take orders from a female.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 01:33 AM
It's not that he doesn't like her micromanaging, he is misogynist and homophobic. He can't take orders from a female.

Well, it’s not his fault they made a monster a captain.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 01:36 AM

Well with all the gossiping did it ever occur to you he may be a she? It’s the little K girl inside saying I’m the head biotch in charge!!!

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 12:06 PM
Did it ever occur to you that you are a complete loser stop your whining and get back to work crybaby

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260684]Well with all the gossiping did it ever occur to you he may be a she? It’s the little K girl inside saying I’m the head biotch in charge!!![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Well with all the gossiping did it ever occur to you he may be a she? It’s the little K girl inside saying I’m the head biotch in charge!!!

You figured it out why so much gossip coming out of the head biotch Kevin Swanson and I got his picture. Kevin, come out of the closet. Your caption is very good if someone has an issue it's you.

https://yarpnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/ballet-cops1.jpg

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 04:58 PM
Your captain is very good if you work and you are not a fake like you are Kevin. Nice tutu.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 10:18 PM
Did it ever occur to you that you are a complete loser stop your whining and get back to work crybaby

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260684]Well with all the gossiping did it ever occur to you he may be a she? It’s the little K girl inside saying I’m the head biotch in charge!!![/QUOTE]

There’s at least 8 people commenting in this thread. Are they all losers Kevin? There’s just giving you a taste of your own medicine? How’s it taste?

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 06:56 AM
Kevin Swanson the gossiper.

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Truth be known I actually like Kevin Swanson as a cop. I like his style of police work, I think he’s a hell of a cop, and he’s got guts which means a lot to me. I don’t care for the gossiping and the bad mouthing his peers. If he could clean that up he would be the full package but that one thing is so damn toxic. It overshadows all the other good stuff he’s brings to the table. This is my last words in this topic.

Unregistered
03-04-2021, 01:31 PM
Truth be known I actually like Kevin Swanson as a cop. I like his style of police work, I think he’s a hell of a cop, and he’s got guts which means a lot to me. I don’t care for the gossiping and the bad mouthing his peers. If he could clean that up he would be the full package but that one thing is so damn toxic. It overshadows all the other good stuff he’s brings to the table. This is my last words in this topic.

I am not interested in your condescending, patronizing "last words". I do my job better than anybody else who worked for BSO before me, now or after. I am the best that Pompano, BSO or the world has ever seen. Like you said, I am a good cop and I say I am the best, so I don't need you coming to this site to affirm how good I am, because I know that already. That's why the captain can mess with me, because I know more policy that she will ever know. I am the best of the best and I am so brave that I sign my name on this paragraph.
Kevin Swanson, the fantastic.

Unregistered
03-04-2021, 09:58 PM
Kevin Swanson you are so lucky that you work for a very professional captain, who is not vindictive, because if she was you would be in District 54 nights. After all the bad things that we hear you saying about her so openly. You say she is a a micromanager, that she should've never passed the rank of deputy and other homophobic remarks that I will not repeat. You are wrong and you should've never been a sergeant. Just your gossiping and unprofessionalism.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 12:52 AM
Kevin Swanson you are so lucky that you work for a very professional captain, who is not vindictive, because if she was you would be in District 54 nights. After all the bad things that we hear you saying about her so openly. You say she is a a micromanager, that she should've never passed the rank of deputy and other homophobic remarks that I will not repeat. You are wrong and you should've never been a sergeant. Just your gossiping and unprofessionalism.

She’s extremely vindictive and immature. Call it as it really is.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 01:11 AM
She’s extremely vindictive and immature. Call it as it really is.

Yep just ask GW.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 03:44 PM
She is a better person than Gossiper K. Swanson. Talk about immaturity and vindictiveness. If you look for those two words in a dictionary Swanson will come up. Horrible human being, if you can call him that.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 03:58 PM
She is a better person than Gossiper K. Swanson. Talk about immaturity and vindictiveness. If you look for those two words in a dictionary Swanson will come up. Horrible human being, if you can call him that.

Agreed 100%

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 05:31 PM

If Anybody with a brain sees him coming, They do an about face and walk the other way.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Did Kevin take your lunch money when you were in school, you are such a *****

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 07:12 PM

You know when you run your mouth about others it has a way of getting back to them.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 07:28 PM
This poster is a giant puzzy im sure they wont say anything to kevin because they are such a loser and scarwd of confrontations maybe you should go see judy and fill out a hurt feelings report

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 07:35 PM
This poster is a giant puzzy im sure they wont say anything to kevin because they are such a loser and scarwd of confrontations maybe you should go see judy and fill out a hurt feelings report

No, we all know if you said something to Kevilina she will run upstairs and gossip and cry to high heavens.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 07:37 PM
I agree this is a prime example of the new generation of cowards scared to say anything to someone's face but so tough behind the keyboard

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 12:34 AM
I agree this is a prime example of the new generation of cowards scared to say anything to someone's face but so tough behind the keyboard

If you are so brave Kevin stop gossiping and tell all your captain everything that you say behind her back instead of looking like a kiss asfs in front of her. Tell her everything you have written here. Call her vindictive, immature, make your homophobic comments. Be a man, not the little girl that you have inside. Do it, because you are part of that old generation identified as cowards.

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 02:36 AM
Not Kevin loser just pointing out what a weak loser crybaby you are. You are pathetic and so is your life

If you are so brave Kevin stop gossiping and tell all your captain everything that you say behind her back instead of looking like a kiss asfs in front of her. Tell her everything you have written here. Call her vindictive, immature, make your homophobic comments. Be a man, not the little girl that you have inside. Do it, because you are part of that old generation identified as cowards.

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 04:58 PM
Not Kevin loser just pointing out what a weak loser crybaby you are. You are pathetic and so is your life

Sure Kevin we know it’s you. Look use your brain. Obviously whoever is rating you out on here is obviously someone you’ve trash talked about the captain to. If the pool of people you gossip to is too many to narrow it down, you might just want to take a look in the mirror. Just sayin.

Unregistered
03-07-2021, 01:34 AM
That 🔝 comment is priceless and an absolute fact. Of course it's him. That idiot writes just like he talks, he calls everybody a loser, but he hasn't taken a look at the mirror.
He can't hide that he talks very poorly about his captain and she is a great captain, as far as you work and do your job. He doesn't do his job, he just puts a smoke and mirrors act. That Captain can see right through him, because she is very smart.

Unregistered
03-07-2021, 06:55 PM
That 🔝 comment is priceless and an absolute fact. Of course it's him. That idiot writes just like he talks, he calls everybody a loser, but he hasn't taken a look at the mirror.
He can't hide that he talks very poorly about his captain and she is a great captain, as far as you work and do your job. He doesn't do his job, he just puts a smoke and mirrors act. That Captain can see right through him, because she is very smart.

It’s not just the captain he talks poorly about everybody except himself. It’s beyond signal 20. Total 20.

Unregistered
03-07-2021, 08:07 PM
This makes you a S20 posting all this crybaby bullshit does it make you feel better bashing someone on an anonymous site everyday you are a loser with no life

QUOTE=Unregistered;3262461]It’s not just the captain he talks poorly about everybody except himself. It’s beyond signal 20. Total 20.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
03-09-2021, 02:46 AM
This makes you a S20 posting all this crybaby bullshit does it make you feel better bashing someone on an anonymous site everyday you are a loser with no life

QUOTE=Unregistered;3262461]It’s not just the captain he talks poorly about everybody except himself. It’s beyond signal 20. Total 20.[/QUOTE]

Who’s the bigger loser? The poster or the guy who’s so insecure he has to keep responding? Just stop talking sh!t about all your co workers and the posts will disappear.

Unregistered
03-12-2021, 04:37 PM
Kevin Swanson, you are not off the hook yet.
We have a lot more to say about your bad traits. This week you were heard talking about other people again. You are a perpetual gossiper.

Unregistered
03-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Kevin Swanson, you are not off the hook yet.
We have a lot more to say about your bad traits. This week you were heard talking about other people again. You are a perpetual gossiper.

He can’t help himself, he’s a b!tch.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 05:15 AM
Fck you all...

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 10:30 AM
He looks like my thumb I shoved up his wife's ass.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 12:55 PM
Debbie Downer Kevin....toxic azzhole.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 04:54 PM
Kevin total gossiping dirtbag.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 05:43 PM
People who gossip and spread rumors are miserable in their own skin. That’s why they do it in the first place. They look in the mirror and don’t like what they see. So gossiping and pointing the finger at others is a way for them to deflect from the mess that is their life. This is the psychological makeup of a gossip. But these people are cancerous to any organization.