PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Carlos Gimenez, best get used to the name

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Today as we speak, our traitor director, he who turned his back on this department for the sake of a promotion and a raise, lays the groundwork for the coming of Sheriff Carlos Gimenez.
In the not too distant future, the same corrupt machine of lobbyists, contractors and political hacks will place their monies on a dirty campaign to elect Gimenez as sheriff and help hammer the last nail on MDPD’s coffin.
A former city fireman, whose claim to public service is full of important decisions such as choosing the menu of the day for his station, who will appear on the fire yearly calendar or purchasing red paint for the little fire truck, will don the new green garb and arrive to tell us all how to be police officers.
Gimenez is nothing but an organized crime figure. His intent is to enrich himself and friends with little care for the law or ethics. The future in this department is bleak.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Today as we speak, our traitor director, he who turned his back on this department for the sake of a promotion and a raise, lays the groundwork for the coming of Sheriff Carlos Gimenez.
In the not too distant future, the same corrupt machine of lobbyists, contractors and political hacks will place their monies on a dirty campaign to elect Gimenez as sheriff and help hammer the last nail on MDPD’s coffin.
A former city fireman, whose claim to public service is full of important decisions such as choosing the menu of the day for his station, who will appear on the fire yearly calendar or purchasing red paint for the little fire truck, will don the new green garb and arrive to tell us all how to be police officers.
Gimenez is nothing but an organized crime figure. His intent is to enrich himself and friends with little care for the law or ethics. The future in this department is bleak.

If he does you’re right we are doomed. He plays the PBA like a fiddle. We have zero protection now from the PBA, it will get worse under Sheriff Gimenez.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 01:02 PM
The worst part about it is we also have a corrupt State Attorney whose two minions are in charge at the Commission on Ethics and the OIG. Throw on top of that a clueless FBI office and a politically paralyzed FDLE and you have the perfect environment to commit and cover up crimes.
By now we know our Internal Affairs and Media serve to cover the misdeeds of our director’s benefactors. They control the gameboard and that means more inept policies and further disbandment of crime supression units. The Gimenez of this world would be happy with a department full of meter maids. That will allow free hand to steal and corrupt at will.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 01:21 PM

I'm voting for Nick Navarro so I can see the 2 live crew smash hit song " f...Navarro" part 2

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Lil general has no loyalty and is so ****y thinks he should be the sheriff he will run to they will all turn on each other.

Perez needed Gimenez in 2012 or else he would still be a captain or maybe a major but now he thinks he earned director watch they will all turn on each other - birds of a feather!

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Dont worry guys and gals. I will run for Sheriff. No one knows me, but I will make MDPD great again.

I will make sure MDPD officers receive new fleet of vehicles. All Chevy Tahoes. 👍

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 03:31 AM

With all the angst regarding Active Shooters and mass casualties, Gimenez as Miami-Dade's de facto sheriff and Juan Perez as his de facto first deputy, have failed County constituents by not enforcing County Ordinance, Sec. 21-20.18. - Five-day waiting period and criminal history records check on firearms sales, for most of Gimenez' two elected and Perez' appointed terms.

For this inexcusable dereliction of duty, Gimenez should be RECALLED and Perez retired.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article227191514.html

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 01:25 PM
I’m late to the party but someone with no leo certification can run for sheriff ?

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Yes and that what wehave now

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 03:39 PM
I’m late to the party but someone with no leo certification can run for sheriff ?

Yes. Anyone can run for Sheriff. All you need is money. Its all politics.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 03:50 PM
I don’t really think this is the plan. I think they already have taken the loot and they are both set. Both have too many things to come up at an election that would cause controversy. The troops outnumber the promised positions. Leo will not give them the vote and would spread the word to family to not vote for them.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Yes. Anyone can run for Sheriff. All you need is money. Its all politics.

lol cause having been a cop before being allowed to run for sheriff makes too much sense

My vote goes to Joe Martinez or Loftus

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 09:28 PM
lol cause having been a cop before being allowed to run for sheriff makes too much sense

Both thos guys have health issues. I know ill piss some off but a Spanish democrat can have a real shot.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 11:02 PM

Loftus fled before Gimenez canned him. Joe Martinez has been fighting the good fight for public safety professionals since he was first elected. Joe Martinez brings to the elected Sheriff's Office two factors others do not. First his police experience and most importantly, the political knowledge needed to effectively navigate the turbulent waters that is the County Commission. Especially as it pertains to the budgetary process, as required by FSS 30.49 - Budgets.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0000-0099/0030/Sections/0030.49.html

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 12:05 AM

Martinez would be ok Loftus is a joke when he made director he had to actually work for first time in career then wuickly bailed like the lil qtip ***** he is

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 01:55 AM
Martinez would be ok Loftus is a joke when he made director he had to actually work for first time in career then wuickly bailed like the lil qtip ***** he is
Loft is left bc he was going to physically hurt Giménez if he continued. He knew his frustrations with guy were at an all time high.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 05:46 AM
I would vote for Joe

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Both thos guys have health issues. I know ill piss some off but a Spanish democrat can have a real shot.

Duh, because in Miami people vote on race! Not facts!

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Loft is left bc he was going to physically hurt Giménez if he continued. He knew his frustrations with guy were at an all time high.

Loftus was too soft and a big pussssssie i worked with him in northwest — really physically hurt someone lol, no he was all talk and left cause he had to do 40 hours. As a capt, major, chief and AD he did poat stuff on duty and was at kids schools —- talked good game; but NOT A COP!

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Loftus was too soft and a big pussssssie i worked with him in northwest — really physically hurt someone lol, no he was all talk and left cause he had to do 40 hours. As a capt, major, chief and AD he did poat stuff on duty and was at kids schools —- talked good game; but NOT A COP!

Martinez seems like the best fit. Has the experience and will back the dept. After all we helped place him on the bcc