PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a Scientologist....

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 07:10 PM
All lost souls need redemption. Join us now. We have the answers...

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwj5t4yh2evgAhUS4MgKHVE6AGsYABAAGgJxdQ&ae=1&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASE-RoYxLq2m2pLGZfJFLYByNrZe4&sig=AOD64_2WDgA5EB6pdTLUmFJLwYXsWyJUzQ&q&adurl=http://www.scientology.org/curious?gclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI-beModnr4AIVEuDICh1ROgBrEAAYASAAEgIroPD_BwE&ved=2ahUKEwjo3YWh2evgAhXLslkKHWa_Ar0Q0Qx6BAgQEAE

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 07:30 PM
https://peacewithgod.net/mobile/

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 05:18 AM
All lost souls need redemption. Join us now. We have the answers...

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwj5t4yh2evgAhUS4MgKHVE6AGsYABAAGgJxdQ&ae=1&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASE-RoYxLq2m2pLGZfJFLYByNrZe4&sig=AOD64_2WDgA5EB6pdTLUmFJLwYXsWyJUzQ&q&adurl=http://www.scientology.org/curious?gclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI-beModnr4AIVEuDICh1ROgBrEAAYASAAEgIroPD_BwE&ved=2ahUKEwjo3YWh2evgAhXLslkKHWa_Ar0Q0Qx6BAgQEAE

Religion is nothing but a fairy tale..just like as a kid to make you think Santa Claus is real...

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 07:01 AM
Religion was invented when the first con man met a fool. Don’t be silly. Indoctrination is alive and well. Glad I can think out of the box and not be a simpleton.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Here in Kendall District we have two supervisors who spend their days trying to talk people into joining this Scientology cult. You have to be a moron to join something like that. Bringing their “religious” parapharnelia into government space should be followed with discipline. I heard Hammocks is having the same problem.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 12:04 PM
One time I went to the Church of Christ in Downtown Miami and as soon as I sat down and heard them talking about the budget required for the month for the Church to stay afloat i literally walked out.

Church is a business and while you remain poor the priest will be driving around in a ferrari with bodyguards.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Here in Kendall District we have two supervisors who spend their days trying to talk people into joining this Scientology cult. You have to be a moron to join something like that. Bringing their “religious” parapharnelia into government space should be followed with discipline. I heard Hammocks is having the same problem.

Can we please have names so we can look into this

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 04:18 PM
One time I went to the Church of Christ in Downtown Miami and as soon as I sat down and heard them talking about the budget required for the month for the Church to stay afloat i literally walked out.

Church is a business and while you remain poor the priest will be driving around in a ferrari with bodyguards.

A crock of bs. They diner even pay taxes. Priest steal and molest kids. The Vatican hides it. Hypocrisy, hate gays but, most are gay molesting sickos. They all pay off accusers with your money you give. Let’s get real. Scientology is also stupid, masons, Catholics, witches, satan, Christians, Islam, jevohas witness, etc. religion most dangerous thing in the world that makes ppl delusional.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 04:34 PM
A crock of bs. They diner even pay taxes. Priest steal and molest kids. The Vatican hides it. Hypocrisy, hate gays but, most are gay molesting sickos. They all pay off accusers with your money you give. Let’s get real. Scientology is also stupid, masons, Catholics, witches, satan, Christians, Islam, jevohas witness, etc. religion most dangerous thing in the world that makes ppl delusional.

I’m Rastafarian does that mean I can smoke the happy weed

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 05:06 PM
Religion is nothing but a fairy tale..just like as a kid to make you think Santa Claus is real...

Most people in hell were atheists when they walked the earth. However, once you get to hell, then your fate is sealed forever. Here is a one-hour video of a man named Bill Weise who was shown hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxKRoONrfY

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Most people in hell were atheists when they walked the earth. However, once you get to hell, then your fate is sealed forever. Here is a one-hour video of a man named Bill Weise who was shown hell:

Silly, a hell? Like a red devil with a pitchfork? Is there any proof of this anywhere? Are you following a fictional book that your mom and dad made you read? Indoctrination at its finest.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 06:27 PM

Silly, a hell? Like a red devil with a pitchfork? Is there any proof of this anywhere? Are you following a fictional book that your mom and dad made you read? Indoctrination at its finest.

You are saying that you will only believe what you can see -- and if you cannot see it, then it does not exist.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 04:51 AM
You are saying that you will only believe what you can see -- and if you cannot see it, then it does not exist.

Seeing is believing my friend!!

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 02:34 PM

I’m stunned. If religion was taught at age 20 it would be pretty embarrassing. Would barley exist if it was. People are indoctrinated. Think out of the box you been placed in. Unicorns, Santa, EasterBunny are all on the same level.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 02:37 PM

Blindfolded looking for the black cat in the dark room that is not there but, you found it! 👌

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 03:15 PM

This is from John 20:24-29 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+20%3A24-29&version=RSVCE) in the Bible:

[Doubting] Thomas, one of the twelve disciples, was not with them when Jesus came [to them, after He rose from the dead]. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But [doubting Thomas] said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails and place my finger in the mark of the nails and place my hand in his side, I will NOT believe.”

Eight days later, his disciples were again in the house and [doubting] Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came [through the walls] and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side; do not be faithless, but believing.” Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe.”
Eventually, everyone believes, to include those who find themselves thrust into hell. However, for you, today is the day of your salvation because you still have the opportunity to believe in Jesus with all your heart. In your quiet time, have you ever asked the Lord Jesus to reveal Himself to you, if he is real? Pray this prayer-of-inquiry to Him:

"Jesus, if you are really risen from the dead and if you are really God in the flesh, then please reveal yourself to me."
From an eternal perspective, what have you got to lose by simply asking Him? He revealed Himself to doubting Thomas and he will reveal himself to you, either now in this life or in the eternity to come. This mortal life is your proving ground.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 03:55 PM
This is from John 20:24-29 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+20%3A24-29&version=RSVCE) in the Bible:

[Doubting] Thomas, one of the twelve disciples, was not with them when Jesus came [to them, after He rose from the dead]. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But [doubting Thomas] said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails and place my finger in the mark of the nails and place my hand in his side, I will NOT believe.”

Eight days later, his disciples were again in the house and [doubting] Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came [through the walls] and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side; do not be faithless, but believing.” Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe.”
Eventually, everyone believes, to include those who find themselves thrust into hell. However, for you, today is the day of your salvation because you still have the opportunity to believe in Jesus with all your heart. In your quiet time, have you ever asked the Lord Jesus to reveal Himself to you, if he is real? Pray this prayer-of-inquiry to Him:

"Jesus, if you are really risen from the dead and if you are really God in the flesh, then please reveal yourself to me."
From an eternal perspective, what have you got to lose by simply asking Him? He revealed Himself to doubting Thomas and he will reveal himself to you, either now in this life or in the eternity to come. This mortal life is your proving ground.

What a bunch of garbage. Religion is a non-reality ancient folk tale. There is no honesty, fact or tested hypothesis. It’s not even a hypothesis. Religions undermine respect for evidence that we as a society and law require to put anything on the market for consumers of medicine or products. Everything is tested in this country, except for religion. Religions harm societies by disfavoring evidence in favor of faith. Making believers believe in superstitions, priest authority, church authority that makes ppl do things that are atrocious like the romans did. Cultural conditioning and indoctrination is what has been going on for centuries. You are controlled, especially after that Jesus rant you just posted shows you are so deeply lost in the sauce. Maybe your wafer was spiked. Truth and fact always will trump over faith that has no basis whatsoever. You are such a Lucille

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 03:56 PM

What’s his cell phone #?

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 04:09 PM
What’s his cell phone #?

He is probably busy answering Facebook prayers

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 04:15 PM
What’s his cell phone #?
He is standing at the door of your heart knocking. Will you let Him in?

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 04:50 PM

Jehovas witness,😂

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 05:03 PM

Phuck no. Get out of here with your bullsh*t

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 06:10 PM
Phuck no. Get out of here with your bullsh*t
MDPD Christians, Jehovah Witnesses or Scientologists?

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 06:45 PM

Bible= written by a group of men in a circle drinking wine aka 35's... If God (exists) then who created god? Remember one thing, if it is proven that aliens do exist, then Christianity goes out the window and is debunked!

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Remember one thing, if it is proven that aliens do exist, then Christianity goes out the window and is debunked!
Why do you say the existence of aliens or fallen angels is proof that God does not exist?

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 07:27 AM
Astrology vs astronomy, fiction vs fact

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Chris watts found god...

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Chris watts found god...

Umm aren’t all prisoners bible ppl, like 99.9%. God forgives even killing your family. Wow he is so great! Satan is the copout. Satan is just a card to play when people don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Umm aren’t all prisoners bible ppl, like 99.9%. God forgives even killing your family. Wow he is so great! Satan is the copout. Satan is just a card to play when people don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions.

God forgives. You should read the Bible. As long as he is sorry and takes on Jesus as Jesus did for us he will get into heaven. I bet you couldn’t cast a stone

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 09:30 PM
God forgives. You should read the Bible. As long as he is sorry and takes on Jesus as Jesus did for us he will get into heaven. I bet you couldn’t cast a stone

Religiatard

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 01:46 AM
Religion is dead. The true religion is that of the Orishas. Palo Mayumbe is the law. Ochun, Shango and Elegua! Only the Orishas can show you the way. You may not know it but there are many of us in this department. Secret society stuff!

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:01 AM
Religion is dead. The true religion is that of the Orishas. Palo Mayumbe is the law. Ochun, Shango and Elegua! Only the Orishas can show you the way. You may not know it but there are many of us in this department. Secret society stuff!

El Palo mio is also a god. That’s what they say is OMG

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Religion-the prophets are false and the profits are real. Tax these institutions of bs.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 03:24 AM
Religion-the prophets are false and the profits are real. Tax these institutions of bs.

Yes they are the Joel osteens and jerry and etc. those are the ones that are really out there on tv, the Catholic Church is undercover taking that money not paying taxes and hiding paying off the sexual abuse of children.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 05:20 PM
https://youtu.be/P5ZOwNK6n9U

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 01:37 PM
Aliens!!!!

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 02:02 PM
Will Tom Cruise take a selfie with me?

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 12:43 AM
As you rise through the Theta levels of Scientology, the truth is revealed to you. Pity the careless soul that toils in this department and fails to see that a large number of us are committed to the true religion. We now have a presence in every bureau and district. We grow daily.