PDA

View Full Version : MSD Chairman Israel should not have been removed

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 12:46 AM
A lot of you are going to be fired.
Watch the interview

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/MSD-Commission-Chair-Would-Not-Recommend-Removal-of-BSO-Sheriff-From-Office-502532751.html

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 12:59 AM
First of all, that’s extremely old news.

Secondly, what do you expect him to say? Obviously the precedent of being held responsible for your subordinates screw ups weakens his position as sheriff. He’s thinking nothing more than his own ass if god forbid something was to happen in Pinellas.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Watch the interview

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/MSD-Commission-Chair-Would-Not-Recommend-Removal-of-BSO-Sheriff-From-Office-502532751.html

When you got Florida's premiere lobbyist's bleach blonde daughter, Florida's poster child for molestation and victims' rights, crybaby extraordinaire senator sitting right next to you on the MSD board rubbing elbows and other things running the show as a favor to her Uncle Scottie, that tends to happen. Can anyone say conflict of interest? I think she let Israel use her acting coach for his testimony last year too. Bravo!

...remember when Fat Amy tried to do that walk-a-rape-a-thon w/Suzy & Laur? Fat azz couldn't even keep up! Everyone was (and always was) talking crap behind your LARGE azz.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 02:59 AM
Watch the interview

Why are you posting from December 2018? Even if Israel get's back in, do you really think he's going to start a mass firing. He may let go the new people that Sheriff Tony brought in, but otherwise, he'll just try to focus on getting the agency back on track. Some of the initiatives Sheriff Tony is taking, he would be smart to continue. I'm sure they'll be a lot of a-holes coming on to say something stupid thinking I'm an Israel supporter. I'm not an Israel supporter, I'm not a Tony supporter, I'm a BSO supporter. I'm loyal to BSO and the communities we serve. That is all.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:11 AM
Israel isn’t coming back.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 06:45 AM
I'd still like to hear what those gunshots sounded like from Peterson's staging area.
As much as I dislike the guy for not acting, I still know that sound deflection off the other buildings can be very deceiving.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:40 PM
I'd still like to hear what those gunshots sounded like from Peterson's staging area.
As much as I dislike the guy for not acting, I still know that sound deflection off the other buildings can be very deceiving.

They sounded like little firecrackers because we didn't have our magical radio antennas. We do now. We are unstoppable.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:50 PM

The only problem is he stated the shots were coming from inside the building. He named the building. It doesn’t matter at this point.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Watch the interview

This guy is your typical “sell out” politician. They didn’t need a “commission” to investigate how messed up bso is run and how they failed at MSD and FLL.

I rate this guy PG, pure garbage...

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 05:33 PM
Why in the world would anyone want Israel back. He only cares about himself. His actions over the last 6 years prove that. Now it is time to turn a new corner and forget him altogether. A true sell out. He cared more about giving turkeys away for free than his own employees.