PDA

View Full Version : New Police Fleet

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 03:03 AM
Guys, get ready. A new police Fleet is out! First district to get it, Hammocks.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 09:42 AM
Guys, get ready. A new police Fleet is out! First district to get it, Hammocks.

Of course.

The shit areas are always last.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Of course.

The shit areas are always last.

PBA leadership approved the distribution. Thanks again!!

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 02:38 PM
The BS spread on this site is so widespread it makes it difficult to find and appreciate the occasional bright thought land or useful bit of information.

PBA has nothing to do with the distribution of vehicles.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 04:10 PM
Cars are to be distributed by seniority from those who do not yet have cars, not districts. Administration knows PBA won’t do a thing about it.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 09:42 PM
It doesn’t matter to PBA since probee Greenwell already has a take home vehicle. Why should they care if I as a 17 month rookie still don’t have a car. To be frank. As a rookie, I accept that we get a car when the department is good and ready to give me one. But this LIAR Greenwell is to much man. Morale in the flusher.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 11:58 AM
There are cars out there being given out. Why do you guys/gals complain about everything! You all are whining over stuff you can’t either control or change. Just go with the flow.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 12:16 PM
There are cars out there being given out. Why do you guys/gals complain about everything! You all are whining over stuff you can’t either control or change. Just go with the flow.

We complain about the lack of fairness and about the very people who are to insure fairness are unfair themselves. Probably the worst violators of fairness.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 06:12 PM
We complain about the lack of fairness and about the very people who are to insure fairness are unfair themselves. Probably the worst violators of fairness.

What rock have you been under. Welcome to the real world. You really believe in that?

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 08:45 PM
What rock have you been under. Welcome to the real world. You really believe in that?

I do and thus i don’t believe in the PBA

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 01:51 AM
It doesn’t matter to PBA since probee Greenwell already has a take home vehicle. Why should they care if I as a 17 month rookie still don’t have a car. To be frank. As a rookie, I accept that we get a car when the department is good and ready to give me one. But this LIAR Greenwell is to much man. Morale in the flusher.

I and many others didn’t get a take home till after 2 years. Stop bi*chin’ and go work for the city or BSO. Why come here if you’re coming to complain. If it’s because it isn’t fair, touch sh*t rookie... that’s life.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 01:53 AM
*Tough

(For all those English nazis)

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 04:23 AM
*Tough

(For all those English nazis)
*touch

Was better! 🤣

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 03:27 PM
I and many others didn’t get a take home till after 2 years. Stop bi*chin’ and go work for the city or BSO. Why come here if you’re coming to complain. If it’s because it isn’t fair, touch sh*t rookie... that’s life.

Thats our point. So you waited for nearly 2 years but Greenwell gets one immediately. Wtf??? PBA self-servers.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 02:23 AM
I do and thus i don’t believe in the PBA

Sorry you think, “check and balances do really exsist”! They only exsist when it against you.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Thats our point. So you waited for nearly 2 years but Greenwell gets one immediately. Wtf??? PBA self-servers.

Hierarchy brother, they look after their own interest before looking at a rookie or second year ofc. You’ll get it when their good and ready to give it to you. Welcome to the county. Grab a number and wait your turn with all the others with complaints.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 05:25 PM
2 years wait for a car? Bro wtffff

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 07:44 PM
Maybe you can try telling them you are related to David Greenwell and get a car immediately. Unmarked too!

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 12:11 AM
Maybe you can try telling them you are related to David Greenwell and get a car immediately. Unmarked too!

You all are really that ignorant. The guy works for the PBA!!! Do you think he’s going to have to wait. You all are definitely rookies to have that mentality.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 04:18 AM
You all are really that ignorant. The guy works for the PBA!!! Do you think he’s going to have to wait. You all are definitely rookies to have that mentality.
Those whiners are the entitled ones who don’t realize there are others who are more entitled than they are. Reality sucks for them.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 01:51 PM
i saw i guy in a 2004 crown vic the other day....what an embarrassment.
doing police work in a 15 year old car is not right.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 02:28 PM

Let him ride with Greenwell if he wants to see what a new car looks like

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Let him ride with Greenwell if he wants to see what a new car looks like

Man you guys at the PBA are really arrogant.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 08:33 AM

And what's wrong with that?!! You have vets that would trade in their shiny new Taurus for that old Crown Vic. And you think that's bad? Up until a few years ago, northwest district had a 95 caprice and a 96 crowd Vic still in service and being used! I promise you when I tell you that no one was complaining.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 07:24 PM
And what's wrong with that?!! You have vets that would trade in their shiny new Taurus for that old Crown Vic. And you think that's bad? Up until a few years ago, northwest district had a 95 caprice and a 96 crowd Vic still in service and being used! I promise you when I tell you that no one was complaining.

You are completely out of touch with the patrol officers. Don’t know where you work but people are pissed at the low morale and the car issue is a prime reason for that.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 08:07 PM
With the amount of miles and calls for service which officers handle daily, the SOPs need to be revised when it comes to crashes! There is so much more land to cover and traffic and call volume and demand on handling calls within an hour that they should only take away ur car after 3 preventables or something similar. That policy has been in place since the first take homes were issued and civilization stopped at The Turnpike!!!!

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 09:06 PM
With the amount of miles and calls for service which officers handle daily, the SOPs need to be revised when it comes to crashes! There is so much more land to cover and traffic and call volume and demand on handling calls within an hour that they should only take away ur car after 3 preventables or something similar. That policy has been in place since the first take homes were issued and civilization stopped at The Turnpike!!!!

You guys are going to far less calls than 5 years ago and half from about 15 years ago yes there is more people and traffic but a preventable IS preventable

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 11:31 AM
How does one become a PBA mafioso like Greenwell. I want an unmarked car. Hell i just want a car period. I want in on the Greenwell plan

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 12:18 PM
You guys are going to far less calls than 5 years ago and half from about 15 years ago yes there is more people and traffic but a preventable IS preventable

You should see the City and FHP. One BIG preventable and it is gone. You can have a couple of small ones. It is the value they take it on.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 08:45 PM
You should see the City and FHP. One BIG preventable and it is gone. You can have a couple of small ones. It is the value they take it on.

I don’t work for,the city or FHP. I work for MDPD and I want to know how and why Greenwell, a newbie, got a car before me. And an unmarked one at that. I want an answer to that.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 09:15 PM
I don’t work for,the city or FHP. I work for MDPD and I want to know how and why Greenwell, a newbie, got a car before me. And an unmarked one at that. I want an answer to that.

Hey rookie, why don’t you mind your own business.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Hey rookie, why don’t you mind your own business.

When someone surpasses me in benefits and with no explanation it is my business. That’s why so many are hating the PBA these days.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 11:58 AM
When someone surpasses me in benefits and with no explanation it is my business. That’s why so many are hating the PBA these days.

But, remember Greenwell gots a car.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 01:14 PM
The Old farts they just rehired for the schools all got cars.....WTF they aren't even off probation...again

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 02:05 PM
The Old farts they just rehired for the schools all got cars.....WTF they aren't even off probation...again

Loser they did their time like greenwell u havent get it

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 05:25 PM

Unfortunately, that position requires them to report to the school with a car. They can't wait for a car or show up without one.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 05:20 PM
Loser they did their time like greenwell u havent get it

PBA Elitists, I have more time than Greenwell this time around. He jumped out of line and then must wait his turn just like the rest of us or it’s called double standards.

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 01:16 AM
The whole fleet situation is bullshit. There are people on this department 5+ years driving crown vic's with over 150k miles while Fresh off probation officers are receiving brand new Taurus. Explain to me how that works other than flim flam and being the "person" they want to give the cars too.

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 02:53 AM
The whole fleet situation is bullshit. There are people on this department 5+ years driving crown vic's with over 150k miles while Fresh off probation officers are receiving brand new Taurus. Explain to me how that works other than flim flam and being the "person" they want to give the cars too.

Exactly! That’s why Greenwell has a car before he’s entitled to one. In exchange PBA keeps silent when the director flies off the handle and issues premature discipline