PDA

View Full Version : Lol midwest

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 08:00 PM
Midwest continues to be a shit show. 2 of their officers arrested and 1 ROD.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 08:42 PM
Midwest continues to be a shit show. 2 of their officers arrested and 1 ROD.

People must like pinga in their culo cause they stay riding Midwest.... AND LOVE IT! Hey youngn’ how does that pinga feel? Te gusta? 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 08:47 PM
Ask about the old midwest days when the current director was the CST sergeant what did he do , know and when ?

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 10:15 PM
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving sergeant. Guess your friends and family connection decided not to save your ass.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 11:16 PM
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving sergeant. Guess your friends and family connection decided not to save your ass.

Yeah and Jenny being best friends with that idiot and covering for him might cost her big time. No more Sgt’s here to protect you little girl.. #backtotheroad jaja

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 11:33 PM
Yeah and Jenny being best friends with that idiot and covering for him might cost her big time. No more Sgt’s here to protect you little girl.. #backtotheroad jaja

Tell her to her face..... PU*SY!

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 11:39 PM
Love our corrupt State Attorney. Cops go to jail for slapping a thief who should have been slapped many years ago by his father. Meanwhile, our director, Major Glass,etc, obstructed the 2012 absentee ballot fraud investigation and helped save Mayor Gimenez in exchange for promotions and nothing happens to them. Ask yourself what is the greater crime.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 12:38 AM

Ohh no more ECB for Jenny “The Do Nothing Detective”. And yeah I’ll tell her to her face. Maybe when she comes back to Midwest to handle calls. #noreport09 #openpending

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 02:48 AM
Ohh no more ECB for Jenny “The Do Nothing Detective”. And yeah I’ll tell her to her face. Maybe when she comes back to Midwest to handle calls. #noreport09 #openpending

Why wait? Oh that’s right another confirmed pu$$y in the department who claims they’ll do something and doesn’t. What a surprise! Lmao.. fu*king clown! 🤡

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 03:55 AM
Why wait? Oh that’s right another confirmed pu$$y in the department who claims they’ll do something and doesn’t. What a surprise! Lmao.. fu*king clown! 🤡

She’ll probably be taking an extended vacation. Friends and family can’t help now.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 03:56 AM
A rare sight! Freddy Ramirez’s head out of Juan Perez’s tight arse! A sight to see! And what of the 400 year old mummy SA trying to tell the store quick in hope of returning to make love to her bottle of gin! What a sewer of a county we live in!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article226833129.html#wgt=videos

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 03:56 AM

Not little girl , kinda large..LOL.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 12:17 PM
Not little girl , kinda large..LOL.

Yeah little girl was a stretch

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 12:19 PM
Tell her to her face..... PU*SY!

I would but she’s ROD 😂😂😂😂 for protecting the biggest idiot who manage to ruin 4 careers in one swing.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 12:45 PM
There will be NO friends and family for this girl. She made her bed obviously. Sad what this sergeant has done. Ruined many careers. Heck, jobs. Hope it was worth it.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 02:24 PM
I would but she’s ROD 😂😂😂😂 for protecting the biggest idiot who manage to ruin 4 careers in one swing.

You’d think her City of Miami Sergeant Hubby, would have taught her better. Guess not. Keep mingling with the wrong crowd gorda. No headquarters unit will take you now.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 03:17 PM

You would... 😂😂😂Lmfaoooo 🗣man STFU You ain’t gonna do sshhhhyyyyyytttt!!! Another forum pu$$y that won’t do nothin!

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 05:37 PM
You would... 😂😂😂Lmfaoooo 🗣man STFU You ain’t gonna do sshhhhyyyyyytttt!!! Another forum pu$$y that won’t do nothin!

Calm down Jenny/zapata. Only 2 people who would defend Jenny. Your a moron.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 06:02 PM

Well if it ain’t headquarters, Zapata in Kendall I’m sure will take her for sure. I’m sure he will protect the bestie.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 06:22 PM
Well if it ain’t headquarters, Zapata in Kendall I’m sure will take her for sure. I’m sure he will protect the bestie.

Zapata has turned into another brain dead supervisor that only cares about his looks not actual police work

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 12:47 AM

It isn’t them, not that you or anyone believe anything being said here. But you have to be a jealous chick that looks like mad sh*t and got passed over for spots in this department. You call me a moron but your the one on here with the chusmeria like an 8 year old little girl. Come calm me down.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 04:27 PM
It isn’t them, not that you or anyone believe anything being said here. But you have to be a jealous chick that looks like mad sh*t and got passed over for spots in this department. You call me a moron but your the one on here with the chusmeria like an 8 year old little girl. Come calm me down.

Lmao chill Jenny/carol. Everyone here believes every word being said because it’s 100% true and everyone knows it. Didn’t deserve NRU/Gangs/GIU or ECB. Sit down at home little girl.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 05:58 PM
Lmao chill Jenny/carol. Everyone here believes every word being said because it’s 100% true and everyone knows it. Didn’t deserve NRU/Gangs/GIU or ECB. Sit down at home little girl.

Sit at home or better yet, transfer to the City of Miami. They like your kind over there. I’m sure you’ll land some cush job where you can get even bigger. 👋🏽 PS...they are hiring!

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 06:40 PM
My boy told me her puss* smell like a baconator

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 09:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnBwXNGT0wU

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Don’t worry everybody. Little carol is gonna Take care of everything. Manny will be good and so will everybody else. Relax the call has been made yeah yeah boy.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 12:57 PM
There are some but hurt fukers on here huh? lol.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Has he been demoted yet as well? Or was that just a Angelo and pares thing since they weren't connected..

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 09:09 PM
Landestoy #8 on Captains list. Isn't he ROD for this incident?

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Yeah and Manny is #2 on the Lts and what?! Oh and Alex is 31 on the Sgts. You are all a bunch of haters and shit talkers. I guess Landestoy and Manny never took you idiots that are talking shit to a specialized unit so now you are all hurt and talking. Im going to laugh when the state and their weak ass case gets dropped.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 09:30 PM
Yeah and Manny is #2 on the Lts and what?! Oh and Alex is 31 on the Sgts. You are all a bunch of haters and shit talkers. I guess Landestoy and Manny never took you idiots that are talking shit to a specialized unit so now you are all hurt and talking. Im going to laugh when the state and their weak ass case gets dropped.

Landestoy is a good man and an amazing supervisor. Out off all the people that got ****3d he deserved it the least

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 09:37 PM
All of them are good people...Manny is one of the best cops and supervisors in this department and Alex was also a good cop. Dont know the female so I cant say anything. In the end everyone talks but no one will ever come between Landestoy, Manny, and Alex.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 01:49 AM

Jeeeeeennnnnnny YGFK

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:02 AM

LMAO, classic. She did smell like an old baconator. I wonder where o’ where will my big girl hide now? Will she be hiding behind a desk? Maybe she’ll play with me again. But don’t worry we will get that stink off of you. Carol, get in line.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 04:46 PM
It doesn’t surprise me that carol aka suoercop and this turd Jenny are in it together. Anyone who has worked with these two knows what I mean.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 01:42 AM
LMAO, classic. She did smell like an old baconator. I wonder where o’ where will my big girl hide now? Will she be hiding behind a desk? Maybe she’ll play with me again. But don’t worry we will get that stink off of you. Carol, get in line.

Sounded like you wanted a bite and wasn’t given the opportunity. Sounds like you’re the sourpuss. 🤷🏾*♂️

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Not to state the obvious but maybe the problem is the major and his girlfriend. They both act like it’s 1980. Seems to me like a culture there in meewest. Time to flush the toilet I guess.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Not to state the obvious but maybe the problem is the major and his girlfriend. They both act like it’s 1980. Seems to me like a culture there in meewest. Time to flush the toilet I guess.

Not to state the obvious from the person who stated the obvious but 🙄... all that sounds great in theory. Who’s executing that plan? It amazes me the amount of dog shit people say yet no one does. Que clase come mierda son.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 08:40 PM

really? is baconator a smell between peste bacalao and vinegar?

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 06:53 AM

I hope you’re right and their cases get dropped. We want Landestoy, Manny, and Alex back. They’re real cops not the shit we got now in those units. And the female? Who cares let her get reinstated with her baconafor ***** stench.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 06:56 AM
I hope you’re right and their cases get dropped. We want Landestoy, Manny, and Alex back. They’re real cops not the shit we got now in those units. And the female? Who cares let her get reinstated with her baconator ***** stench.

Baconator **

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Biggest issue is someone here said her ***** smell like a baconator and didn’t elaborate... bruh WHAT!!! Shit made me almost crash damn yo ruthless.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 11:42 PM
During my promiscuous days, I found that during digital foreplay; never mind cunnilingus, swabbing the malodorous "cunnus" with a small, warm, wet towel worked wonders eliminating the acrid smell. Should the fetid aroma persists after that swabbing process, best not enter, for likely that "kitty cat" is highly infected with who knows what. Then again, an old timer told me: If it does not smell like it, it is not! Choose wisely.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 04:50 AM
During my promiscuous days, I found that during digital foreplay; never mind cunnilingus, swabbing the malodorous "cunnus" with a small, warm, wet towel worked wonders eliminating the acrid smell. Should the fetid aroma persists after that swabbing process, best not enter, for likely that "kitty cat" is highly infected with who knows what. Then again, an old timer told me: If it does not smell like it, it is not! Choose wisely.

Sounds like guava y queso..lol