PDA

View Full Version : Hey Schmuck You got What you Deserve!

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 12:30 PM
Hey you big eared fat faced schmuck, yeah you Israel. Karma gave you exactly what you deserve! You loaded the jail with unqualified Captains, Majors, Colonels simply because they are black! Those two fat female slobs! That skin flute playing absentee Colonel, you screwed over deserving experienced people, to push your agenda! Guess what they all turned on you and laugh at you. But the best part is you lost your job to an unqualified black man in the end! I’m still celebrating scumbag, enjoy your demise, you ain’t never coming back. Perhaps if you get a mobile car wash van, you can come to the jail and wash cars, I’ll give you $10.00!
Hahahahahaha enjoy your future big ears!

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 01:22 PM
You are an idiot.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 01:49 PM
You are an idiot.

Ok Susan, go plan some financial business with someone stupid enough to give you money! You’re married to big eared moron!

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 02:03 PM
Hey you big eared fat faced schmuck, yeah you Israel. Karma gave you exactly what you deserve! You loaded the jail with unqualified Captains, Majors, Colonels simply because they are black! Those two fat female slobs! That skin flute playing absentee Colonel, you screwed over deserving experienced people, to push your agenda! Guess what they all turned on you and laugh at you. But the best part is you lost your job to an unqualified black man in the end! I’m still celebrating scumbag, enjoy your demise, you ain’t never coming back. Perhaps if you get a mobile car wash van, you can come to the jail and wash cars, I’ll give you $10.00!
Hahahahahaha enjoy your future big ears!
Remind me never to piss you off bro! Other than the racial stuff , this post is good reading because power corrupts and Israel had grand intentions in the beginning. Or did he? Israel was playing a role like an actor dishing out favors , promotions and hiding from responsibility of leadership. The role was of a new york shyster politician and he played it well. This post sums it up nicely. Just like most narcissistic politicians , he was eventually revealed to be a sheep and surrounded himself with retired friends who literally just did not care. Now the friends have mostly turned their backs! The stabbing begins.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 07:05 PM
Remind me never to piss you off bro! Other than the racial stuff , this post is good reading because power corrupts and Israel had grand intentions in the beginning. Or did he? Israel was playing a role like an actor dishing out favors , promotions and hiding from responsibility of leadership. The role was of a new york shyster politician and he played it well. This post sums it up nicely. Just like most narcissistic politicians , he was eventually revealed to be a sheep and surrounded himself with retired friends who literally just did not care. Now the friends have mostly turned their backs! The stabbing begins.

Unfortunately it was not meant to be racial. It is merely a statement of facts. DOD promotions were and are decided by recommendations from Israel’s large group of black so called clergy, who were on the payroll! Having no white parishioners, the black Clergy recommendations for promotion were all black. No consideration was given to qualified white individuals. Is this reverse discrimination, just plain old discrimination or just some corrupt New York shyster polititian wanna be trading promotions for votes, you tell me? Therefore it is poetic justice, that (excuse my French) that big eared fat face scumbag was replaced by a black man with limited experience. It is what it is, enjoy Israel, the money will run out soon!

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 12:25 AM
Unfortunately it was not meant to be racial. It is merely a statement of facts. DOD promotions were and are decided by recommendations from Israel’s large group of black so called clergy, who were on the payroll! Having no white parishioners, the black Clergy recommendations for promotion were all black. No consideration was given to qualified white individuals. Is this reverse discrimination, just plain old discrimination or just some corrupt New York shyster polititian wanna be trading promotions for votes, you tell me? Therefore it is poetic justice, that (excuse my French) that big eared fat face scumbag was replaced by a black man with limited experience. It is what it is, enjoy Israel, the money will run out soon!
I take back the race comment about this post and understand exactly the intent explained above.
Good to read about this amazing leader from an intelligent perspective. Question who will play Scotty in the movie?? There will be one, has to be and Hollywood will lie.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 12:47 AM
Perfect and we'll said

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 03:24 AM
Really don't have a comment - just like the title of the thread

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 12:33 PM

Lol, "racial stuff"
it's not wrong if it is true...which it is

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 01:10 PM
Lol, "racial stuff"
it's not wrong if it is true...which it is

I'll tell you what's racist - the Sergeant "test" and list. Why don't you compare the new Sgt. list to the old ones over the last 6 years, notice anything different? If you don't think SI and his crew were flaming racists (against straight white and hispanic males, you're blind). How do you think we had such incompetence rise to the top so fast? Diversification (another one of his favorite words right up there with "amazing").

Thanks Elgin Jones and your $500,000.00 racist AA law suit, biatch.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 01:30 PM
I'll tell you what's racist - the Sergeant "test" and list. Why don't you compare the new Sgt. list to the old ones over the last 6 years, notice anything different? If you don't think SI and his crew were flaming racists (against straight white and hispanic males, you're blind). How do you think we had such incompetence rise to the top so fast? Diversification (another one of his favorite words right up there with "amazing").

Are there any straight white Lieutenants in DOD? I work in the PSB and have never seen one, they got those two gay guys in Staff Inspections, but no white straight males!

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 01:33 PM

...the plot thickens. That list is (literally and physically) like night and day.