PDA

View Full Version : Deputy gets his azz whooped

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 10:19 PM
This scum Deputy is banging another mans woman and gets caught in her bed. Well thank God he was not protecting the public. The girls boyfriend whooped the fat azz Deputies behind.
You BSO people are zeros.
You got what you deserved.
I haven’t stopped laughing

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 10:30 PM
This scum Deputy is banging another mans woman and gets caught in her bed. Well thank God he was not protecting the public. The girls boyfriend whooped the fat azz Deputies behind.
I haven’t stopped laughing because the JOKES ON ME! I am the SON of that girl and my mother is a comfort women who was giving a Haitian dude a Jerk And TUG! My sister gives a 👍 jerk and tug tooo!
Who cares what you think? If I had a mother and sister giving $25.00 jerk and tug and I liked men, the way you do little policeman from a shitbird city,
I would be angry 😠too!

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 11:04 PM
Who cares what you think? If I had a mother and sister giving $25.00 jerk and tug and I liked men, the way you do little policeman from a shitbird city,
I would be angry 😠too!

Who was it?

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 11:18 PM
Who was it?
2700 Somerset Lauderdale Lakes , deputy name withheld! Who knows details?

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 11:26 PM
I haven’t stopped laughing

This poster obviously is too stupid to read that is was the "ex" boyfriend who assaulted the deputy. Another Hillary Clinton supporter for sure!

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 11:30 PM

First rule of thumb, just because the lady tells you she’s single and invites you over to a home, that has not been verified to be hers alone, you don’t go! Remember, you’re not the first man to plant a flag, and you won’t be last! After this deputy suffered his demise, that piece of meat will continue to get chewed on for so long as you believe it’s chicken!

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 11:32 PM
Don't dip your wick in strange places.

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 11:41 PM
First rule of thumb, just because the lady tells you she’s single and invites you over to a home, that has not been verified to be hers alone, you don’t go! Remember, you’re not the first man to plant a flag, and you won’t be last! After this deputy suffered his demise, that piece of meat will continue to get chewed on for so long as you believe it’s chicken!

That beoch a straight up chicken head from the hood. Probably had her a gang of chilren sleeping in the next room over listening to the moans...

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 12:35 AM
You should

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 01:04 AM

Detention deputy...for sho

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 01:15 AM
This poster obviously is too stupid to read that is was the "ex" boyfriend who assaulted the deputy. Another Hillary Clinton supporter for sure!

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.-EeSB6YKhYNNq-1UHaNABAHaEl&pid=Api

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 01:47 AM
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.-EeSB6YKhYNNq-1UHaNABAHaEl&pid=Api
Thank God that sissy is no longer president!!!!! He was 😨terrified of his man wife Michelle Obama also known as "the boner' by the secret service.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 02:14 AM
don't look like detention. they've perfected this over the years I was there.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 03:10 AM
don't look like detention. they've perfected this over the years I was there.

Wasn’t detention. He would have fought back.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 03:15 AM

http://img.memecdn.com/fo-shizzle-my-nizzle_o_1202713.jpg

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 06:15 AM

Amen. ***** ass road deps.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 06:48 AM

Have you taken a good look around these jails lately??
Us whites are the minority.
I don't know about you but most of the minority hires are dummer than a box of rocks.
And don't get me started on the females.
And you want us all to believe we are a bunch of bad asses?
Please put down the crack pipe.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 11:20 AM
Amen. ***** ass road deps.

Your both wrong he's a former Detention Deputy from Central Booking who went to the road like 9 months ago. He made a big mistake and clearly paid for it and in the might end up having to go back to working in the jail.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 12:13 PM
How much more embarrassment can this agency handle??

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 12:39 PM
Hopefully, he didn't get dragged around by the leg like the other clown did.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 12:46 PM
Hopefully, he didn't get dragged around by the leg like the other clown did.

Not only did he get dragged around by leg, the guy that kicked his azz also sexually assaulted him!

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 02:00 PM
I hope he was able to at least blow his load before the beating.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 02:19 PM
I don't know about you but most of the minority hires are dummer than a box of rocks.

the females????most are to busy selling cakes, candy, and anything else. actual work is an afterthought

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 04:39 PM

Agree but the jail was always like that. Minorities promoted regardless of passing test, admin moves, etc. No place for a white male

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 04:46 PM
Agree but the jail was always like that. Minorities promoted regardless of passing test, admin moves, etc. No place for a white male

Exactly,,,disgusting how some staff are treated. You keep talking about minorities but it is the white staff who are the minorities.