PDA

View Full Version : Israel will be different

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 03:41 PM
He's going to be very different. Most of the men that either went with him or were fired will not be back. Goldberg and Israel had a falling out so he's not coming back either. Holmes, Cedeno, Benny, Schnack, Anderson, all will be dismissed. Israel will bring better men to this place. He's learned who's loyal and who's not. Watch and see. Oh, Diperna will never be back either.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Once a scumbag, always a scumbag. We don’t want him back.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 04:47 PM
Once a scumbag, always a scumbag. We don’t want him back.

Too bad for you. The voters speak not you Mr. Nobody deputy.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 05:00 PM

And see it’s that attitude is the reason he won’t be back. He thought he didn’t need the deputies anymore and turned on us. Lamberti thought the same thing and it didn’t work for him either.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 05:34 PM
And see it’s that attitude is the reason he won’t be back. He thought he didn’t need the deputies anymore and turned on us. Lamberti thought the same thing and it didn’t work for him either.

Please tell me how he turned on us?

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 05:41 PM

1. He (SI) never turned on us because he was never with us. He was with Ft. Lauderdale if he was ever with anyone. Was he ever for anyone? Negative. Scott Israel is only for HIMSELF.

2. Lamberti never turned on us. The poltical machine of BSO was to big for him and he was too trusting, plus Scott Israel stole the election from him and Allen West with Brenda Snipes.

3. Israel will never, ever be back at BSO.

4. Except though the prison system.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 06:04 PM
1. He (SI) never turned on us because he was never with us. He was with Ft. Lauderdale if he was ever with anyone. Was he ever for anyone? Negative. Scott Israel is only for HIMSELF.

2. Lamberti never turned on us. The poltical machine of BSO was to big for him and he was too trusting, plus Scott Israel stole the election from him and Allen West with Brenda Snipes.

3. Israel will never, ever be back at BSO.

4. Except though the prison system.

God I wish this site was only for BSO employees... it has been hijacked by a bunch of political hacks who criticize other political hacks. Only because you accomplish something by force doesnt mean you will accomplish it via the electorate.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 07:11 PM
He's going to be very different. Most of the men that either went with him or were fired will not be back. Goldberg and Israel had a falling out so he's not coming back either. Holmes, Cedeno, Benny, Schnack, Anderson, all will be dismissed. Israel will bring better men to this place. He's learned who's loyal and who's not. Watch and see. Oh, Diperna will never be back either.

Thanks red man. I will make you my undersheriff

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 07:15 PM

Might be a nobody but at least I am still getting paid unlike Israel

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 09:55 PM
God I wish this site was only for BSO employees... it has been hijacked by a bunch of political hacks who criticize other political hacks. Only because you accomplish something by force doesnt mean you will accomplish it via the electorate.

Go f**k yourself in your ear, fellow LEO.
Have a safe day!

Love,
An educated LEO (someone the old guard was frightened of)

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 10:22 PM
Go f**k yourself in your ear, fellow LEO.
Have a safe day!

Love,
An educated LEO (someone the old guard was frightened of)

Keep drinking the koolaid old guard you will soon be reminded why you are in fact part of the old guard.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 11:13 PM
Worst of the "different" ..... that incompetent lying scumbag Cacciatore will be Israel's undersheriff if he gets back in.

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 12:08 AM

Remember: it doesn't matter who you golf with?

Remember: you guys are way underpaid and I'm going to take care of that?

Remember: I'm going to let supervisors be supervisors?

I can go on for hours but most of us remember all of these things and more. Remember his late night chats at the Publix in Parkland?

Sorry my friend, that's how he turned on us but I guess as someone else so eloquently said he was never with us. So you could take Israel home with you because he'll never be at this agency again.

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 03:21 PM
This past post must be a seargent.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 04:12 AM
Remember: it doesn't matter who you golf with?

Remember: you guys are way underpaid and I'm going to take care of that?

Remember: I'm going to let supervisors be supervisors?

I can go on for hours but most of us remember all of these things and more. Remember his late night chats at the Publix in Parkland?

Sorry my friend, that's how he turned on us but I guess as someone else so eloquently said he was never with us. So you could take Israel home with you because he'll never be at this agency again.

Try doing you're job

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 01:10 PM
SI really got the black community rally for him. He kept them fed like a massa should. He attending church services and soliciting for signatures. This is really interesting.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 01:13 PM
SI really got the black community rally for him. He kept them fed like a massa should. He attending church services and soliciting for signatures. This is really interesting.

They do realize their get out of jail card is gone right? Did he give the speech again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uY5gBuCzz0

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 10:14 PM
Israel won't be different! He walks around telling everybody how he was the scape goat for a political promise and then talks about how great he was as sheriff. Who bnb is he kidding, he must have short term memory loss. Nobody outside of his family and friends click wants him back period end of story! He only wants to come back for the lifetime benefits. It's all about him.