PDA

View Full Version : Tru13

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 02:19 AM
TRU 13 you need to head back to patrol ur lost and embarrass us all i the unit

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 02:20 AM
Lost on 70 street today. Those guys must be embarrassed to work with a loser like that.

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 02:29 AM
Haha
Walks around and looks around like a big shot, but tru13 show me 1309 lol

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 02:33 AM
She ****s melicon that’s how she got there and why everybody left

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 03:18 AM
Who's Tru13...??? Is she the new sgt?

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 04:39 AM
Who's Tru13...??? Is she the new sgt?

Who is TRU13....? I can only guess it’s the only TRU member that walks around Central all day looking up at the ceiling looking for answers. Why don’t you get out of the station and back up your team maybe this way you won’t be as lost on the street.

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 04:47 AM
Team full of clueless rookies. What are you gonna expect from no street experience police officers

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 06:29 AM
What an embarrassment!!!!!

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 09:58 AM
What do you expect when they put people in those units just cause they are connected

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 01:51 AM
How are the TRU officers who were involved in the 17 up in the Northend.

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 02:37 AM
who is Lube 714?

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 02:19 PM
The officers in that unit are lost like you won’t even imagine. I heard that ofc. Soca..as asked for a unit to 15 with her and gave the wrong Qth.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 02:22 PM
She was almost spot on with the QTH she gave. She was only 16 blocks off. I’m pretty sure her 15’s could spot her from far away while fighting for her life.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 02:32 PM
The officers in that unit are lost like you won’t even imagine. I heard that ofc. Soca..as asked for a unit to 15 with her and gave the wrong Qth.

If you're gonna push up...then put up . Everyone is learning, you were there once too....so unless you want to drop your belt and help rookies to grow, you really aren't adding any value now are you?

Its about learning...and that's what we do in life.
If you want to be part of something great---positive reinforcements are what make teams great.

Bring it.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 02:40 PM
If you're gonna push up...then put up . Everyone is learning, you were there once too....so unless you want to drop your belt and help rookies to grow, you really aren't adding any value now are you?

If you want to be part of something great---positive reinforcements are what make teams great.

Bring it.

Well said. All these forums bullies want to act like they always knew it all. I'm sure many of you have also made your mistakes or wait you have always been a hero cop. GTFOH

Por eso es que el departamento no progresa siempre están comiendo mierda como que si se la saben toda!

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 04:35 PM
Well said. All these forums bullies want to act like they always knew it all. I'm sure many of you have also made your mistakes or wait you have always been a hero cop. GTFOH

Por eso es que el departamento no progresa siempre están comiendo mierda como que si se la saben toda!

The keyboard warriors on this site are the same ones who sit under a tree all shift and milk calls all day.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Damn. I hope the officer is okay. I know for a fact as a civilian if i'm driving down the road and see one of you guys struggling with a suspect you bet i will woop the suspects ass for you. You can arrest me later. Its all good.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 02:13 AM
I would agree with both statements above but yet I think everyone here is missing the big picture. Regardless of which TRU unit it is they don’t have the time or tenure on the department to have the experience or knowledge required to be in those units. However they do posses the youth which is key but in my opinión they just need a bit more time on the street to have a better understanding of what their daily functions really are suppose to be. I know what people will argue, if they are young you can teach them. I pose this question to anyone growing up I remember all my elders telling me, “ I wish I could go back to school with my current knowledge”.
Same thing applies to these unit like many more in the department we have babies doing high liability functions and expect them to be perfect. Instead we should make these units hold a bit more prestige and class and recruit more experienced candidates to perform these tasks.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 02:16 AM

Bring it.

When you get selected for the special units, The learning curve, is pretty much over. Yes, you have to learn the way, new things are done, Much of it's pretty basic. Only problem I see with some of these units, is the ones getting selected are not the best for that type of unit. F&F and 33's! Positive reinforcement?? Surly you jest??? What ever happened to having a min of 5 years in patrol before you could even apply? You could have a great unit this week, 1 transfer in and it's goes to sh!t.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 07:40 PM
When you get selected for the special units, The learning curve, is pretty much over. Yes, you have to learn the way, new things are done, Much of it's pretty basic. Only problem I see with some of these units, is the ones getting selected are not the best for that type of unit. F&F and 33's! Positive reinforcement?? Surly you jest??? What ever happened to having a min of 5 years in patrol before you could even apply? You could have a great unit this week, 1 transfer in and it's goes to sh!t.

I think 5 years in patrol is what it should be, BUT everything nowadays is NOW...meaning people don't want to wait to be promoted anymore...people want to constantly be improving and working towards up. I know, it doesn't give them the right to perfect knowledge and skill, agreed, but the 5 year mark now is too long so to speak. Especially, if that is not across the board for everyone in policy. So, when a colleague sees his buddy moving at year 2-3, guess what?

So, knowledge, skill, and ability are random, and it really is up to competence in promotion. the F&F and 33s are killing the agency. Until that gets nixed, I don't see how morale, candidate recruitment, and excellence can be improved for the agency.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 09:20 PM
I have to agree the F&F and 33's are destroying our agency everyday one unit at a time. Even in patrol at the bid specific spots were held for individual 33's or F&F, just look at our friends wife never worked a day on midnights, the northland or had bad days off.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 02:42 AM
I have to agree the F&F and 33's are destroying our agency everyday one unit at a time. Even in patrol at the bid specific spots were held for individual 33's or F&F, just look at our friends wife never worked a day on midnights, the northland or had bad days off.

TRU 13 where did you get that fake A** Brazilian Butt Lift, did you go to Colombia? Or Coconut Grove? Either way We all know is Fake and we saw you running the other while in training and it wiggle like Jello.

Such a loser!

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:27 AM
Isn’t this the same person that was 33ing an MPD K-9 Ofc and then started 33ing a Sweareater PO. Once the MPD officer found out, our sweat TRU13 had IA look into the MPD officer which was her ex for stalking, of some DV shit.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 07:08 PM
I am pretty sure that one of our K-9 guys can give us a bit more insight in this friendly officers.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 07:17 PM

This is all Ortiz’s doing because he is 33ing her. Crespo check who signed her OT slips between 2-7 and 2-16.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 08:29 PM
Como se llama la puta descara esta?

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 10:59 PM
This is all Ortiz’s doing because he is 33ing her. Crespo check who signed her OT slips between 2-7 and 2-16.

Ortiz is gay! His hooking her up so she can cover for his own overtime and off duty scams.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 11:41 PM
Gay or not i would stay away from this young lady after what she did to one of our own officers.
Everyone has been warn now proceed with caution!