PDA

View Full Version : David greenwell

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 04:32 PM
What a scammer and a provocateur of shall we say fibs? Ran for PBA office raging against everything he perceived as being unfair.

Now, he’s re-employed by MDPD, driving an un-marked take home car, and detached to the PBA. Seriously, does any of this sound familiar to his pre-elections rants? Any of this BS, any of it at all sound like his pre-election gripes?

What a low life, and, now he’s seen everywhere in photo ops, doing exactly what for the membership? Nothing, it’s all about his ultimate scam.

This guy needs to be reassigned from the PBA detachment, and sent to a district. See how fast he re-retires. Never was a cop in any sense of the word, and still isn’t!

Nothing worse than a low life that is so self-serving! Love to hear your opinions on this!

How did he get all of this on MDPD probation?

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I remember the rollcall crap he was spewing! If this is true, how did it happen? How does he look at himself in the mirror! Time to resign, if true!!

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 08:04 PM
What a scammer and a provocateur of shall we say fibs? Ran for PBA office raging against everything he perceived as being unfair.

Now, he’s re-employed by MDPD, driving an un-marked take home car, and detached to the PBA. Seriously, does any of this sound familiar to his pre-elections rants? Any of this BS, any of it at all sound like his pre-election gripes?

What a low life, and, now he’s seen everywhere in photo ops, doing exactly what for the membership? Nothing, it’s all about his ultimate scam.

This guy needs to be reassigned from the PBA detachment, and sent to a district. See how fast he re-retires. Never was a cop in any sense of the word, and still isn’t!

Nothing worse than a low life that is so self-serving! Love to hear your opinions on this!

Do a freedom of information act on his hiring and you will find all the elements for a channel 7 story. Trust

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 08:16 PM
Do a freedom of information act on his hiring and you will find all the elements for a channel 7 story. Trust

So, he's a plant in the PBA for MDPD? Very funny stuff right here.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 09:09 PM

Come on, somebody spill the beans! What a craft weasel, a total disgrace. Resign, before the board removes you for cause!

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 09:46 PM
Pablo get a job lol

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 10:03 PM
Pablo get a job lol

Pablo had a job, but Greenwell complained about it! Now, Greenwell has Pablos's job? SCAMMER!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 10:22 PM

How did he get a take home car on PROBATION, and Un-marked!

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 10:29 PM
Pablo had a job, but Greenwell complained about it! Now, Greenwell has Pablos's job? SCAMMER!!!!!!

No pablos job was to drive fat john around in dues money, greenwell is paid cop by dept assigned to training bureau

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 10:34 PM
No pablos job was to drive fat john around in dues money, greenwell is paid cop by dept assigned to training bureau

Re-assigned full-time to the PBA with a take home car, driving himself to social functions! Pathetic, barely describes this worm.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 10:40 PM
How did he get a take home car on PROBATION, and Un-marked!

Called double standards.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 10:46 PM

Pablo drove fat slob Sthal more bc stahl was a lazy F^*k. Pablo was also a paid cop. Difference is Pablo didn’t lie while campaigning. Greenwell most certainly did

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 11:28 PM
Pablo drove fat slob Sthal more bc stahl was a lazy F^*k. Pablo was also a paid cop. Difference is Pablo didn’t lie while campaigning. Greenwell most certainly did

Pablo was NOT a cop anymore he retired and was hired for 100k with our dues money as was fuste both left in 2014-5

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 01:20 AM

Greenwell LIED! Time to resign and save face, that is if you ever had any!

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 10:23 AM
Greenwell LIED! Time to resign and save face, that is if you ever had any!

He hasn't changed! The snake was shedding his skin during the election and ran with a plan. A plan to benefit the one thing he loves the most, himself. Yes, assign him to a district and see what happens.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 10:42 AM
Why was he at FIU kissing bottoms, for the Trump speech? Who exactly did this benefit and why? Oh yes, his inflated ego.I agree with most of the others, he needs to resign from the PBA.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 11:03 AM
Why would MDPD re-hire someone, not to work? Why would MDPD give him a car? I like someone else believes that the PBA Board of Directors, should remove him with cause and great haste! This stinks! Recall, remove or resign -this ass hat needs to go!

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 12:16 PM
Why would MDPD re-hire someone, not to work? Why would MDPD give him a car? I like someone else believes that the PBA Board of Directors, should remove him with cause and great haste! This stinks! Recall, remove or resign -this ass hat needs to go!

Yes, why? Pay someone to do what, in exchange for a check? Judas receive 30 pieces of silver.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 03:03 PM

Yes, I smell it too

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 04:46 PM
I remember Greenwell always say I never believe campaign promises. While he refers to politicians, he is blinded by the fact that he has shown us why we shouldn’t believe campaign promises. I voted for him but boy am I sorry I did. My squad rubs it in my face constantly.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 08:42 PM
I remember Greenwell always say I never believe campaign promises. While he refers to politicians, he is blinded by the fact that he has shown us why we shouldn’t believe campaign promises. I voted for him but boy am I sorry I did. My squad rubs it in my face constantly.

Not campaign promises, outright lies!

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 12:58 AM
Not campaign promises, outright lies!

Quit loser

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 04:18 AM
Quit loser

Exactly!! Greenwell should quit. Thank you for saying it so sinsincly

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 10:12 AM

Pablo paaaablo u need a job

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 10:39 AM
Pablo paaaablo u need a job

This isn't about Pablo, this is about a liar involved in a scam! Greenwell needs to resign from the PBA and earn his MDPD salary. The county commission needs to look into this hiring of a retired person, not to work!

This whole situation smells! And, why a take home car? I guess clearing probation was also a non-issue?

PBA Board, act now! Remove him with cause!

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 12:38 PM
This isn't about Pablo, this is about a liar involved in a scam! Greenwell needs to resign from the PBA and earn his MDPD salary. The county commission needs to look into this hiring of a retired person, not to work!

This whole situation smells! And, why a take home car? I guess clearing probation was also a non-issue?

PBA Board, act now! Remove him with cause!

There must be a fire somewhere. Seriously did this happen?

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 12:40 PM
Another thing one has to love about this clown is he and the other stoogies have remain silent when it comes to standing up for hard working cops. Silent! But now comes the case of Orlando Sosa who has scammed themcounty and continues to do so as he has been on paid suspension for ever and Greenwell has attempted to come to the aid of this thief.
Hypocrisy is the best way to describe Greenwell style. From his campaign promises to his holier than thou attitude.

Also, talk about karma. His racist ways have come back to bite since his baby girl fell in love with a black man. His hypocrisy will also come back and bite him.

And, if the dancing queen director gives Sosa a pass, that will come back to bite him. Especially if he runs for office.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 01:35 PM
Another thing one has to love about this clown is he and the other stoogies have remain silent when it comes to standing up for hard working cops. Silent! But now comes the case of Orlando Sosa who has scammed themcounty and continues to do so as he has been on paid suspension for ever and Greenwell has attempted to come to the aid of this thief.
Hypocrisy is the best way to describe Greenwell style. From his campaign promises to his holier than thou attitude.

Also, talk about karma. His racist ways have come back to bite since his baby girl fell in love with a black man. His hypocrisy will also come back and bite him.

And, if the dancing queen director gives Sosa a pass, that will come back to bite him. Especially if he runs for office.

Not to mention how many people he screwed over when he was at traffic homicide! Can't wait to see the grandkids

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 01:57 PM
Ok loser who needs a life

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 02:13 PM

Other than attending social events and taking photos, what is he doing at the PBA? Anyone have an answer?

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 02:25 PM
Other than attending social events and taking photos, what is he doing at the PBA? Anyone have an answer?

A departmental plant, a snake, a scammer

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 03:13 PM

The answer is there is no answer. He’s a self absorbed scammer. Always hiding behind POAT.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 04:22 PM
How does the PBA support Greenwell in having an unmarked county car while on probation when others in the same situation do not have cars. The very people that should be fighting for us are sticking it to us. POSs all of them.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 06:11 PM
The answer is there is no answer. He’s a self absorbed scammer. Always hiding behind POAT.

This explains the hire, detachment and the car! FRAUD

Then stick his smelly butt at the PBA - SCAM

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 11:28 PM

We would love to know what you know.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 03:22 AM
Dude I know I’m a rookie, but I’ve been on 19 months and still don’t have a GW. That’s wrong dude. Disheartening to say the least.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 11:37 AM
Dude I know I’m a rookie, but I’ve been on 19 months and still don’t have a GW. That’s wrong dude. Disheartening to say the least.

Welcome to friends and family!

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 12:24 PM
Welcome to friends and family!

Yeah true but it seems that infection has affected the PBA. I really don’t know why I remain a member. It is clear that they have become lackeyufor the administration and no longer for the members.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 02:15 PM
How does the PBA support Greenwell in having an unmarked county car while on probation when others in the same situation do not have cars. The very people that should be fighting for us are sticking it to us. POSs all of them.

Greenwell, takes care of Greenwell. He and MDPD scammed everyone!

Contact your board members and demand a vote of no confidence and removal. Let the department reassign him fulltime to POAT, or driving miss daisey, the dancing queen.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 02:19 PM
Greenwell, takes care of Greenwell. He and MDPD scammed everyone!

Contact your board members and demand a vote of no confidence and removal. Let the department reassign him fulltime to POAT, or driving miss daisey, the dancing queen.

This is same poster over and over they shoukd vome to next meeting and make the case they wont they are pussssies lol

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 02:25 PM
This is same poster over and over they shoukd vome to next meeting and make the case they wont they are pussssies lol

Can you repeat in English please.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 02:27 PM
Can you repeat in English please.

Hows the bill situation this month ?

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 04:40 PM
Hows the bill situation this month ?

PBAs lunch bill this last month was $4,000.00 thanks to dues money. Any other questions. We hear at the PBA are transparent

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 07:29 PM
PBAs lunch bill this last month was $4,000.00 thanks to dues money. Any other questions. We hear at the PBA are transparent

Not pba bill your personal finances biiiitch since you lost cushy job lol

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 08:29 PM
When is the next meeting? They dont ever seem to send out email notifications.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 08:38 PM
When is the next meeting? They dont ever seem to send out email notifications.

Always first wednesday of month

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 08:59 PM
There’s a ton of overtime at the airport so my finances are great. Thanks to the federal government.
Thank god I haven’t had my home foreclosed on like some losers at the PBA.

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 11:18 AM
There’s a ton of overtime at the airport so my finances are great. Thanks to the federal government.
Thank god I haven’t had my home foreclosed on like some losers at the PBA.

I think Greenwell is a winner!

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 02:50 PM
He’s a a scamming hypocrite hiding his shortcomings behind the cloak of POAT. Do as I say not as I do is his mantra.

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 11:54 PM
He’s a a scamming hypocrite hiding his shortcomings behind the cloak of POAT. Do as I say not as I do is his mantra.

Yes, a legend in his own mind!

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 11:37 AM

Got elected to the PBA, to get rehired by MDPD, to work for POAT? Receiving a salary and I guess a POAT car? I see no benefit to the PBA

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 12:32 PM
Got elected to the PBA, to get rehired by MDPD, to work for POAT? Receiving a salary and I guess a POAT car? I see no benefit to the PBA

But a huge benefit to himself. Retirement check, now current salary and the PBA pay. Yes! The very same one he pledged not to take during the campaign.
Let me repeat the same pay he pledged no to take during his campaign.
To use the words of a wise man “never believe any campaign promise” David Greenwell.

Ps. Don’t forget all the free lunches he won’t tell you about. Transparency is out the window folks.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 02:00 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Greenwell is a gentleman

No one and I do mean no one has ever called him that. He is a lying underhanded sneaky racist who has burned cops and cops family members more than any one else in the department.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 05:42 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Greenwell is a gentleman

No one and I do mean no one has ever called him that. He is a lying underhanded sneaky racist who has burned cops and cops family members more than any one else in the department.

He's right, you know!

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 06:29 PM
But a huge benefit to himself. Retirement check, now current salary and the PBA pay. Yes! The very same one he pledged not to take during the campaign.
To use the words of a wise man “never believe any campaign promise” David Greenwell.

Ps. Don’t forget all the free lunches he won’t tell you about. Transparency is out the window folks.

Greenwell is a LIAR!

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 02:05 AM

His entire career was a free lunch!

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 11:54 AM
His entire career was a free lunch!

Without question Greenwell has adopted Stahl’s moral compass. “Never believe campaign promises.” NEVER.

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 02:30 PM

No LIES!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2982009]But a huge benefit to himself. Retirement check, now current salary and the PBA pay. Yes! The very same one he pledged not to take during the campaign.

Obviously, Greenwell has none!

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2982009]But a huge benefit to himself. Retirement check, now current salary and the PBA pay. Yes! The very same one he pledged not to take during the campaign.

Obviously, Greenwell has none!

Lies, lies and more lies!

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2982438]

Lies, lies and more lies!

That’s a great nickname for Greenwell “liar, liar and a bigger liar”

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2982676]

That’s a great nickname for Greenwell “liar, liar and a bigger liar”

The Ultimate Scammer or Liar in Chief - He should get 4 stars for lying!

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 01:52 PM
Greenwell you are a real lowlife resign from the PBA! Too many lies!!!

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2982708]

The Ultimate Scammer or Liar in Chief - He should get 4 stars for lying!

I guess he has no shame!

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 09:38 PM
I am not involved with the PBA and don't really know the current or old PBA leadership! My memories of the PBA goes back to Nelson Perry and I can remember numerous scandals involving the PBA over the years and infighting. Never in that time though, can I remember the vitriol being so bad! I know you guys have bad blood, but why don't you take it to a parking lot or something. This whole liar, liar, scammer, scammer thing is getting old. The PBA has been a SELF SERVING ORGANIZATION FOR TWENTY YEARS AND YOU GUYS NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE! Just saying, start representing the troops and stop pointing fingers!

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 10:10 PM
Agreed! Clean out the swamp that exists at the PBA.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 01:20 AM
Where is the PBA when you need them

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 01:45 AM
Where is the PBA when you need them

Eating free lunches or on lavish trips.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 12:04 PM
I am not involved with the PBA and don't really know the current or old PBA leadership! My memories of the PBA goes back to Nelson Perry and I can remember numerous scandals involving the PBA over the years and infighting. Never in that time though, can I remember the vitriol being so bad! I know you guys have bad blood, but why don't you take it to a parking lot or something. This whole liar, liar, scammer, scammer thing is getting old. The PBA has been a SELF SERVING ORGANIZATION FOR TWENTY YEARS AND YOU GUYS NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE! Just saying, start representing the troops and stop pointing fingers!

However, this guy LIED to get elected! He would be a great start to cleaning the house.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 07:39 PM
This guy doesn’t care about the people.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 11:05 AM
This guy doesn’t care about the people.

Photo ops and kissing butt... Serves no function at the PBA!

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Photo ops and kissing butt... Serves no function at the PBA!

Yup. But he gets outstanding meals, trips and an additional salary. All self serving. Best of all we who voted him in pay for his lavish lifestyle.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 02:14 AM
Yup. But he gets outstanding meals, trips and an additional salary. All self serving. Best of all we who voted him in pay for his lavish lifestyle.

People know and nothing happens? SMDH

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 12:20 PM
People know and nothing happens? SMDH

Just goes to show what the PBA has become. Self serving bunch afraid to speak out against injustice and turn a blind eye to in indiscriminate acts done from within

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 01:06 AM
Just goes to show what the PBA has become. Self serving bunch afraid to speak out against injustice and turn a blind eye to in indiscriminate acts done from within

I've been told the legal department has become so bad, everyone is joining PLEA! And, Greenwell attends functions daily for photo ops and personal gain! And, what's with this Shiver guy?

I guess they all lied to get elected.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 01:10 AM
I've been told the legal department has become so bad, everyone is joining PLEA! And, Greenwell attends functions daily for photo ops and personal gain! And, what's with this Shiver guy?

I guess they all lied to get elected.

John blanca pablo u lost

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Greenwell is the biggest hypocrite. Stahl was always a scammer when he worked on the road with us, so he was no surprise. I had my doubts about Ish, so he’s no surprise. But Greenwell I had never heard of but I bought into his BS. I later learn all this garbage about him and I’m stunned. I guess I shouldn’t be but wtf. Cops screwing other cops. And receiving our money to do so.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Get over it sorry john you have to sell ur sw ranches and house in the keys since ur not draining the membership dues oh and blance complete downsize comong soon ir never make that much again and yes u married dumb guy oh pablo and new wife hows that going? Lol

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Get over it sorry john you have to sell ur sw ranches and house in the keys since ur not draining the membership dues oh and blance complete downsize comong soon ir never make that much again and yes u married dumb guy oh pablo and new wife hows that going? Lol

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/john-rivera-ousted-as-miami-dade-police-union-president-after-24-years-of-defending-bad-cops-9845914

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 04:06 PM
https://torrentsgreenwood.com/

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 04:33 PM
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/john-rivera-ousted-as-miami-dade-police-union-president-after-24-years-of-defending-bad-cops-9845914

John was a cancer and need to be removed! However, strangely not much has changed. Greenwell talked the most shit at roll calls, and has proven himself to be a self-serving liar! Most voted for him on keeping his word, and it's worthless.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 06:55 PM
I find it laughable that some as miffed that Greenwell is a liar as if he just started. He has always been that way. Burned more cops and families than anybody I know.
He lied about his opponents bc he wanted to scam us. He won and we lost.
And don’t tell him anything you don’t want the administration to know. Makes Wiki leaks look like angels.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 11:27 PM
He’s a joke, he can’t even face the people that he’s lied to

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:03 AM
He’s a joke, he can’t even face the people that he’s lied to

Has he back back to any roll-calls? Anyone have an answer?

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 11:34 AM
Has he back back to any roll-calls? Anyone have an answer?

If you mean recently, the answer is no. When he was campaigning his lies and BS I’m sure he did.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:18 PM
If you mean recently, the answer is no. When he was campaigning his lies and BS I’m sure he did.

Maybe he should go back and laugh at everyone who voted for him!

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:20 PM
It doesn’t matter to PBA since probee Greenwell already has a take home vehicle. Why should they care if I as a 17 month rookie still don’t have a car. To be frank. As a rookie, I accept that we get a car when the department is good and ready to give me one. But this LIAR Greenwell is to much man. Morale in the flusher.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:23 PM
It doesn’t matter to PBA since probee Greenwell already has a take home vehicle. Why should they care if I as a 17 month rookie still don’t have a car. To be frank. As a rookie, I accept that we get a car when the department is good and ready to give me one. But this LIAR Greenwell is to much man. Morale in the flusher.

Panlo everyone knows this is you lol hows wifey doing?

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:46 PM
David: do the memebership a favor and teach, or help Steadman Stahl dress. He looks like a slob with his shirt all wrinkled and just looks it’s shoveled. We going to a LEO awards of function of equal importance either you or Al Lopez should teach him how to dress. He is after all representing.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 12:07 AM

This greenwell is mentioned in at least 3 threads! He must be some kind of special!

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 12:08 PM
This greenwell is mentioned in at least 3 threads! He must be some kind of special!

Special POS

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 12:14 PM
Special POS

No its the same 3 people hating, spreading lies since they lost their cushy pba jobs

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 01:51 PM
So, who has those cushy jobs now?

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Us midnight personnel going to sleep now. When I awake I’ll check to see your answer. Enjoy your day of freebies.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 03:43 PM
Us midnight personnel going to sleep now. When I awake I’ll check to see your answer. Enjoy your day of freebies.

Greenwell, Greenwell and Greenwell. Maybe he wants to go work in sid now with Ramos!

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 04:26 PM
No its the same 3 people hating, spreading lies since they lost their cushy pba jobs

Obviously, you are a defender of this liar?

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Greenwell, Greenwell and Greenwell. Maybe he wants to go work in sid now with Ramos!

I hear she's single or separated now, so what's his angle? Possibly writing for MDPD, after-all they're paying him!

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 09:05 PM

Needs to resign! ASAP

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 11:57 PM
Needs to resign! ASAP

What he said!

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Needs to resign! ASAP

If not resign, removed by the board of useless reps!

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 08:25 PM
If not resign, removed by the board of useless reps!

Biggest LIAR in history of MDPD. Great job on hiring him again Juancito. Our tax payer dollars being spent on that.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Biggest LIAR in history of MDPD. Great job on hiring him again Juancito. Our tax payer dollars being spent on that.

What a piece of work Greenwell is!

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 07:35 PM

MDPD is paying him and providing him with free transportation for POAT, and only POAT!

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 07:43 PM
MDPD is paying him and providing him with free transportation for POAT, and only POAT!

Fake news again

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Fake news again

He is scamming the system full throttle.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 10:14 AM
He is scamming the system full throttle.

Is this guy still on probation after screwing us guys on the road? How bout 09 qsk not 09 scam all of us on the road.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Is this guy still on probation after screwing us guys on the road? How bout 09 qsk not 09 scam all of us on the road.

He’s exactly the type of person JP wants- someone who will rat on others

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 11:55 AM

Why should he start now? He already did 30 years of nothing

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 11:25 AM
In my eyes he has minus zero credibility. After addressing roll call he came into my office and spoke so much smack how this was wrong and that was wrong. Most of us bought his lies. He has been doing far worse than those he lied about. It is clear he would sell his own mother to get ahead. No morals at all.
Everything he told us at roll call and what he said to me and a couple,others in my office afterward was a total fabrication. I took him at his word and voted for their group of people against the ones that were there and whom I liked. Greenwell lies swayed me. Now we find out his pitch was a total scam. Shameful.

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 02:15 PM

Still on social media laughing at everyone!

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 03:05 AM
Still on social media laughing at everyone!

Guy is too busy making up lies on social media & xo the chief.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 04:21 PM
Have you noticed they have backed off some damn many selfies since people have told them how ridiculous they are

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I remember the rollcall crap he was spewing! If this is true, how did it happen? How does he look at himself in the mirror! Time to resign, if true!!

He is a LIAR!

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 09:03 PM

Pablo ran circles around fat smelly Stahl. Stahl wouldn’t wake up until 11::00. At 11:30 find an available bud to have lunch. He would show up at the PBA for 30 minutes and then nowhere to be seen afterward.

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 12:34 PM

Still no answers to his mystery fast paced rehiring and placement with perks!

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 06:37 PM
He himself proved what a magnificent liar he is. This is not a trait he just learned either. This is his DNA. LIAR. No credibility

Unregistered
08-17-2020, 06:44 PM
This sorry azz dude coming here to my job asking I come support a lousy cop that don’t even support cops anyhow. Silly goose Greenwell go get up out of here with that shit.

Unregistered
08-17-2020, 08:51 PM
David Greenwell is a liar and cheat. When I want to support someone gettin canned I’ll make that choice. Way to back a woman beater you slugs

Unregistered
08-18-2020, 12:31 AM
He also suffers from chronic constipation probably as a result of a low fiber diet

Unregistered
08-18-2020, 02:18 AM
Hold on. Thought that dude was retired? WTF

Unregistered
08-18-2020, 02:24 AM
Hold on. Thought that dude was retired? WTF

They hired him back against and violating SOP by hiring him before the 12 months. The director made it happen and bullied everyone to rehire him. He now gets paid twice, yes TWICE. The County pays him as an officer and he gets paid by the pba. Just let that sit in a little bit.

Unregistered
08-18-2020, 03:24 AM
They hired him back against and violating SOP by hiring him before the 12 months. The director made it happen and bullied everyone to rehire him. He now gets paid twice, yes TWICE. The County pays him as an officer and he gets paid by the pba. Just let that sit in a little bit.

SOP? Dam your S T U P I D! It’s FRS that you should be referring to and there was no violation Domingo since he waited a year moron! Yet again you prove your stupidity to the few PLEA members left.

Thank you once again for proving your incompetence!

Unregistered
08-18-2020, 11:35 AM
SOP? Dam your S T U P I D! It’s FRS that you should be referring to and there was no violation Domingo since he waited a year moron! Yet again you prove your stupidity to the few PLEA members left.

Ok Steadman: you calling me or anyone else a moron or incompetent is like the kettle calling the pot black. I pray for your soul dude. You are one phucked up hombre man. Get off the booze soon or you will become your parents. Maybe, you already have become your parents- raging alcoholics.

Unregistered
09-24-2020, 12:33 AM
Ah the retired rich man with three salaries worried about elections next year. DG careful what you say because it’s being repeated.

Unregistered
09-24-2020, 12:49 AM
Ah the retired rich man with three salaries worried about elections next year. DG careful what you say because it’s being repeated.

What’s funny is that he and Steadman believe that the folks around them are loyal and don’t leak out info. Oh well.
BTW Didn’t he have covid? What’s he getting close to people for.

Unregistered
09-24-2020, 12:49 AM

No he didn’t. A simple records check will show you. I was there and i know.

Unregistered
09-24-2020, 12:01 PM
What’s funny is that he and Steadman believe that the folks around them are loyal and don’t leak out info. Oh well.
BTW Didn’t he have covid? What’s he getting close to people for.

He sure did and infected his family as well

Unregistered
09-27-2020, 02:57 PM

he doesn't get paid by pea only by mdld only the prez exec vp get paid supplement, stop lying and go to a meeting

Unregistered
09-29-2020, 12:40 PM
he doesn't get paid by pea only by mdld only the prez exec vp get paid supplement, stop lying and go to a meeting

I think I’d rather see you in an English remedial class Steadman. “Pea” “mdld” what the phuck are you saying. Man your hangover is severe today Steadman

Unregistered
09-30-2020, 12:20 PM
I think I’d rather see you in an English remedial class Steadman. “Pea” “mdld” what the phuck are you saying. Man your hangover is severe today Steadman

Stupid is what stupid does. That phrase fits Steadman so perfectly

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Stupid is what stupid does. That phrase fits Steadman so perfectly

Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!
Does your significant others know about your Stahlession?

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. It manifests itself by repeated stupid anonymous blog posts wasting our time. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

You remind us of Hillary Clinton and Pelosi / Schumer losers; obsessed with Trump but can't articulate why! You are obsessed with Stahl but know it’s because he beat John and stopped your gravy train LMFAO!!!
Please as always go to dcpba.org for the truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 01:04 PM
If David Greenwell were transparent and honest, he would have already come out of the closet. Please folks don’t be Fooled any longer. Time is now. Want the truth don’t depend on people who live phucked up lives.