PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting Nate Osgood

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 02:38 AM
Such class to hold his own retirement party in the very room where Deputies were notifying families that their loved ones would not be coming home one year ago. What a POS

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 03:10 AM
Should that room never be used again? Idiot!

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 03:26 AM
He is such a POS. Only a bunch of ass lickers will be attending that party.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 03:29 AM
Should that room never be used again? Idiot!

Ok Nate, go back to the hood where you belong.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 03:39 AM
Come on folks, let’s have some class. I’ve known Nate for 30 years. He’s a decent guy and wouldn’t hurt a flea. Who knows why Israel chose to promote him. What is he suppose to say, “I don’t want it”? Leave him be and let him enjoy his retirement like hopefully everyone else can some day. Some of us don’t make it.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 03:47 AM
Come on folks, let’s have some class. I’ve known Nate for 30 years. He’s a decent guy and wouldn’t hurt a flea. Who knows why Israel chose to promote him. What is he suppose to say, “I don’t want it”? Leave him be and let him enjoy his retirement like hopefully everyone else can some day. Some of us don’t make it.

Yea, who knows why Israel chose to promote him.

https://www.trbimg.com/img-5c51f9e3/turbine/fl-1548876251-1ys3qf24dj-snap-image/750/750x422

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 03:59 AM
Maybe we could ask Cedeno or Jenne how the event was. Cedeno is sitting right next to him at the event. Smile for the next picture Angelo

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 10:48 AM
Cedeno sitting with Israel and Ken Jenne all night long. Sheriff Tony, you were warned but failed to listen.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 01:34 PM
Cedeno sitting with Israel and Ken Jenne all night long. Sheriff Tony, you were warned but failed to listen.

Nice try! There was a whole hosts of folks from command their like Nicole Anderson, Cedeño, and others who worked with Nate for over 25 years. In the end, whether you agreed with his politics or not, Nate was a good guy and deserved the party and attendance he received.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 02:43 PM
Agreed, Nate isn't a bad guy. I have worked with him and for him and he never abused his people and treated us well. The only peope that will speak out against him are jealous of his position in the agency. Nate happy retirement and enjoy that pocket full of cash. I know I am!

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 03:17 PM
Agreed, Nate isn't a bad guy. I have worked with him and for him and he never abused his people and treated us well. The only peope that will speak out against him are jealous of his position in the agency. Nate happy retirement and enjoy that pocket full of cash. I know I am!

That's good to hear. Ros Osgood is the female version of Scott Israel; with the same low IQ and ability to instill fear in her congregation. Both in the top 5 of the most repellent individuals in Broward.

Parkway Middle School parents had better step up; because she will photo op all the way until the next disaster.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 03:42 PM

Totally agree. Maybe he shouldn't have been made a Major, but not of us would have turned it down either. Nate is a good guy who always meant well. Happy retirement and the best wishes for his future.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 05:55 PM
Totally agree. Maybe he shouldn't have been made a Major, but not of us would have turned it down either. Nate is a good guy who always meant well. Happy retirement and the best wishes for his future.

You must be part of his noble crew or his white wearing parties that he advertised on classifieds. Out of all the promotions in years past his was definitely the wrong thing. He is probably one of the dumbest people I have ever met in my life, good riddance. But he should be able to hold his retirement party in the broom closet at that hotel. Go ahead and say what you want you know deep down inside he is a moron.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 06:45 PM
The biggest problem with Nate was he always had his own agenda. If it could benefit him he would take advantage of it. If it didn't help him, he could care less. And this is the biggest problem with BSO. No one cares about the organization or the people it serves. They just care about how they can benefit and how many overtime hours or details they can work. This place will never change.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 08:05 PM
The biggest problem with Nate was he always had his own agenda. If it could benefit him he would take advantage of it. If it didn't help him, he could care less. And this is the biggest problem with BSO. No one cares about the organization or the people it serves. They just care about how they can benefit and how many overtime hours or details they can work. This place will never change.

Let's not kid ourselves. We all know who wore the pants in THAT family. She is a militant phuck. She's the one with the agenda like signing PROMISE. She LOVES the spotlight just like Israel who she was probably fluffing.

https://www.trbimg.com/img-5c51f9e3/turbine/fl-1548876251-1ys3qf24dj-snap-image/750/750x422

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 09:11 PM

It was much like the Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch during the secret tarmac meeting...

He’s keeping all his options open.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 09:18 PM
Let's not kid ourselves. We all know who wore the pants in THAT family. She is a militant phuck. She's the one with the agenda like signing PROMISE. She LOVES the spotlight just like Israel who she was probably fluffing.

I would go with you on this one but you're actually an idiot. Osgood's sister is the one on the school board. Osgood's wife has nothing to do with it she is actually just a principl at a Broward County school.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 12:43 AM
I would go with you on this one but you're actually an idiot. Osgood's sister is the one on the school board. Osgood's wife has nothing to do with it she is actually just a principl at a Broward County school.

OK idiot. So you're not an insider. You haven't been in a room with the 3 of those plotters. Dear God, you're blind he can't get a word in edgewise except yes 'em yes 'em to both female Osgoods. Ask him to tell you the horror stories growing up with that one- Ros- as a sister. She wears the pants in the family. I never said there was incest going on. Don't you know black sisters? They're different from sistas.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 12:48 AM
OK idiot. So you're not an insider. You haven't been in a room with the 3 of those plotters. Dear God, you're blind he can't get a word in edgewise except yes 'em yes 'em to both female Osgoods. Ask him to tell you the horror stories growing up with that one- Ros- as a sister. She wears the pants in the family. I never said there was incest going on. Don't you know black sisters? They're different from sistas.

Big yawn who cares.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 12:51 AM
Yea, who knows why Israel chose to promote him.

That whole stage needs to kick rocks.