PDA

View Full Version : Captain Cedeno

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 02:17 AM
That’s right. Somehow you survived and demoted to Captain. Don’t worry, you will be home after your info is no longer valuable . Yet another poor decision by the new Sheriff. Who is advising this guy?

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 02:24 AM
I was under the impression that Jeff (iupa) was going to guide the Sheriff in who to ge rid off as well as promote? That was Jeff’s statement at one of his last fox interviews. Maybe the Sheriff is listening to someone else?

Again, not blaming the Sheriff or Jeff...

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 04:10 AM
That’s right. Somehow you survived and demoted to Captain. Don’t worry, you will be home after your info is no longer valuable . Yet another poor decision by the new Sheriff. Who is advising this guy?

Could be a smart move to knock him down a peg or two since we all know he communicates with his “Daddy” Israel. He still is in administration and his next demotion will be the unemployment line....right A.C.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Hey Chris don’t trust him, he will undermine your every move.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Really, should have fired that worthless arsehole!

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 06:42 PM
He’s one of the best people we have up top. Whoever is the Sheriff that’s who you need to align with. Just like whoever is the president, you need to support as well. The people that post negatively here about AC are minority opinions . You guys at the airport have too much time on your hands. Go put your vest on!

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 12:36 AM
He’s one of the best people we have up top. Whoever is the Sheriff that’s who you need to align with. Just like whoever is the president, you need to support as well. The people that post negatively here about AC are minority opinions . You guys at the airport have too much time on your hands. Go put your vest on!

That means you’re a suckass, have no ideals.
It is also funny how every time there is a thread about this guy there’s hundreds of responses!
He is a fishing douche! I hope the Sheriff finally gets rid of his azz.

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 11:24 PM
Was he really busted down or is this a rumor? I dont get invited to the PSB very often.

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 12:37 AM
Was he really busted down or is this a rumor? I dont get invited to the PSB very often.

Yes! Captain soon to be gone

Unregistered
02-14-2019, 03:02 AM
Tick tock, tick tock they are coming for you AC

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 09:52 PM
Keeping him on as a captain? Really!! Wtf

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Captain, you will be under oath and expected to testify truthfully in Tallahassee regarding your role in the airport debacle.
Question: will you continue to tow the Israel line (as you always have) of deception or will you sell-out your good friend Scott and speak truthfully. Your future with the agency may be in jeopardy (again) should you decide (as usual) not be honest.

PS, Have fun!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:42 AM
I was under the impression that Jeff (iupa) was going to guide the Sheriff in who to ge rid off as well as promote? That was Jeff’s statement at one of his last fox interviews. Maybe the Sheriff is listening to someone else?

Again, not blaming the Sheriff or Jeff...

Jeff couldnt guide that mole
off Z’s face, let alone complete an investigation....unless he was blowing Fox

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:47 AM
Yes! Captain soon to be gone

CTS - Really? Where did they bury his ass?

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:51 AM
Captain, you will be under oath and expected to testify truthfully in Tallahassee regarding your role in the airport debacle.
Question: will you continue to tow the Israel line (as you always have) of deception or will you sell-out your good friend Scott and speak truthfully. Your future with the agency may be in jeopardy (again) should you decide (as usual) not be honest.

PS, Have fun!!!!!!!!!

A.C. Authored the after action report and he sure didn't do the agency a solid when it was all said and done.
He sure cant change now..can he?

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 01:32 PM
AC did and does exactly what Jack Dale, Jim Polan and former sheriff Israel tell/told him to do. Now he will testify as a demoted employee that has none of his political friends left. My guess is that he will say whatever it takes to make himself look like he wasn't a part of the Ft. Lauderdale group. AC you no longer have any influence over anything at BSO or in terms you may better understand, you have no juice anymore.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 02:28 PM
AC did and does exactly what Jack Dale, Jim Polan and former sheriff Israel tell/told him to do. Now he will testify as a demoted employee that has none of his political friends left. My guess is that he will say whatever it takes to make himself look like he wasn't a part of the Ft. Lauderdale group. AC you no longer have any influence over anything at BSO or in terms you may better understand, you have no juice anymore.

And, you are still a little sawed off scumbag, with a Napoleon complex!

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 06:57 PM
He straightened out the laziness that was happening at the airport. He has always had everyones back and worked to make BSO great again. Nah, not really, he sucked as a boss and deserves to be fired not demoted.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 09:47 PM
John Phillips?

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 05:20 AM
John Phillips?

Not even close he was a prick to everyone!

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 09:38 AM
John Phillips?

Cedeno and John Phillips deserve one another.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Not even close he was a prick to everyone!

I'm calling BS on that. I've worked for John and he was great. So whoever you are you must've been a real dirtbag if he went after you.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 02:23 PM
I'm calling BS on that. I've worked for John and he was great. So whoever you are you must've been a real dirtbag if he went after you.

I agree John is a great guy and Sgt. This thread is about A.C. Let’s leave it at that.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Phillips is a snake and veryone knows the role he is playing.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Cedeno will do what he always does. He will work from the inside to help a anyone that will hold him in good favor. He has no loyalty to the job or BSO, its all about him. But first he has to get thru the Tallahassee questioning that is no doubt way above his abilities to handle.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Demoted=Disgrace

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Angie, as your friend, could you please PICK A SIDE! When you're talking to this one your on this side and when you're talking to that one you're on that side. We have careers too, please stop the politics. We didn't get demoted so we are not bitter.