PDA

View Full Version : New Regional Major

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:00 AM
Congrats A. Russo on the promotion to Regional Major

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:15 AM

This place is and always will be a joke.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:22 AM

Congratulations.....well deserved....I'm sure it has nothing to do with you having a vag

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:35 AM
More proof that this administration is in way over its head. Screw up in Cooper Coty but promoted to Captain at the Airport. First captain to ever have their SIDA badge taken from them by TSA and can no longer work at the airport without the SIDA credentials. Gets tucked away in civil because no district will take her and now promoted to a Major. All this in 12 months time. This Sheriff is clueless and has zero ability to be in charge. Great choice of an undersheriff too. 10 years DLE and more than 50% of the time is deployed? Unqualified to be here

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:36 AM

This has to be a joke ....plz tell me this is a joke

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:44 AM
Who ever is giving the Sheriff advice on who to promote to Major positions, must want to see bso fail.

Cant blame the Sheriff, he doesn’t know these people from the next. So someone very close or high on the food chain is picking these people to further their own agenda.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:57 AM
pretty sure this is some kind of joke..

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 02:03 AM
How to make a broken agency worse in 2 years!!!! For the second time in a decade a Broward Sheriff has been removed by the Governor. And for the second time, some dumbass will find a way to screw it up more than the last guy. I am so disappointed in Tony and his promotions. People are not wanting Israel back but someone else to win in 2020 already and it’s been only a month.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 02:08 AM
How to make a broken agency worse in 2 years!!!! For the second time in a decade a Broward Sheriff has been removed by the Governor. And for the second time, some dumbass will find a way to screw it up more than the last guy. I am so disappointed in Tony and his promotions. People are not wanting Israel back but someone else to win in 2020 already and it’s been only a month.

This is outrageous!! Look at the idiots being promoted!! Boys of the good ole boys club!! The snakes seem to always weather the storm ....

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 03:25 AM
pretty sure this is some kind of joke..

Unfortunately it's not a joke

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 03:40 AM
What he's doing is brilliant. Some of y'all just don't understand what he's doing. These promotions strip loyalty from another party. This is done in big corporations all the time. It removes past "problems." Then, it corrects itself. Just watch; you'll see.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 04:02 AM
Congratulations.....well deserved....I'm sure it has nothing to do with you having a vag

Well it all depends, does she use her Vag to her benefit???

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Wow, yet another sheriff (#3) handing AR yet another seemingly underserved promotion. Must be something special about her that I'm not seeing.

Maybe her ex-husband will get promoted again soon, too.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 08:57 PM
They just finally got her stench out of the airport and shes promoted again?

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Well it all depends, does she use her Vag to her benefit???

I think she swings the other way now she's a woman scorned ever since getting burned by her husband.

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 01:45 AM
Spot on with this

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 01:54 AM
Scorned? She’s no prize.

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 01:13 PM
Another miracle child. Sheriff needed a female major. She did like 3 mins on the road. She started her career as a PowerTrac hack under Jenne. Was a Sgt in CC for 3 mins. In CI for 3 more mins and made Lt. Sent to Airport and sent packing in record time after making captain. Now she is a major? Setting policy and telling others what to do?? Seriously, She probably made like 3 arrests her entire career. But she can do a great ELMO.
Same old BS here. Different clowns. Same circus.

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 02:32 PM
If you check her ccn under be so picks she seriously has arrested 12 people her entire career.

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 04:48 PM
If you check her ccn under be so picks she seriously has arrested 12 people her entire career.

Incredible waste of a position. Here is a female who never did Police work is now going to dictate how Police work is suppose to be done. What a F’in Joke this place is and will always be!

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Probably should gage her police experience by how many different LEO's she squatted on to attain said rank. She does nothing to dispel the squat your way to the top stigma. Hell, if she adds the escape of a murderer from her courtroom she can be a colonel in short order. -fart

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 03:30 AM
Probably should gage her police experience by how many different LEO's she squatted on to attain said rank. She does nothing to dispel the squat your way to the top stigma. Hell, if she adds the escape of a murderer from her courtroom she can be a colonel in short order. -fart

Cop A Squat again.

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Stop being so mean to her or she will beat you with that giant mole on her face. You think when she got promoted to captain she would have spent some of the pay raise to have a good plastic surgeon remove it from her ugly face. I guess she spent the raise money on manicures and anal bleaching.

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 10:12 PM
Why? Dist 4&5 captain is light years above. Worst decision of the new boss.

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 10:15 PM
Why? Dist 4&5 captain is light years above. Worst decision of the new boss.

You’re kidding right? He’s a moron. Nice guy, but still a moron. She’s garbage also though. This place is screwed!

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 11:22 PM
You’re kidding right? He’s a moron. Nice guy, but still a moron. She’s garbage also though. This place is screwed!

Oh yes I agree!

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 12:07 AM
I saw her at the public safety building today She was walking around like she is super important. That's a real shame, that she did not earn this position

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 01:52 PM
I saw her at the public safety building today She was walking around like she is super important. That's a real shame, that she did not earn this position

How many parachutes does this chick have? So if you sneak your family past TSA so they won't miss thier flight and as a result you get your SIDA badge permanently revoked you get promoted to Major? I heard they were going to put her over the Airport and The Port that was a bust, so they made her North Regional Major. I feel bad for the Captians, she is the micromanager ever!

Question: If I violate a Federal Law, Can I get promoted to Major?

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 03:53 PM
At least the promotions are from within

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 04:45 PM
At least the promotions are from within

Thats pretty much a useless thought

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 05:08 PM
Look at her Bio on the Bso website, her career as a joke. She's a glorified analyst. She's worked in all these high profile positions, not as a cop but somebody who is it good analyst. Where has she done any time on the road?

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 05:30 PM
How many parachutes does this chick have? So if you sneak your family past TSA so they won't miss thier flight and as a result you get your SIDA badge permanently revoked you get promoted to Major? I heard they were going to put her over the Airport and The Port that was a bust, so they made her North Regional Major. I feel bad for the Captians, she is the micromanager ever!

Question: If I violate a Federal Law, Can I get promoted to Major?

It's the really incompetent promotions that strut around all arrogant. I think it's because they're so stupid they actually believe they earned it. I've seen it time and time again, especially with the females. And the real shame is there are so many hard working intelligent female deputies out there that dont get promoted.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 07:53 PM
Apparently this is what happens when you get a new Undersheriff who refuses to listen to the career agency people when making decisions. He just went around asking for resume's and based his decisions on that.

Unfortunately this is partly to blame on the last administration who not only promoted her but then slipped her last incident under the rug. Not surprising that no IA case was opened on a Captian who snuck her family past TSA security to make their flights. She even has the gall to mention Airport Captain on her BSO profile. It is not something I would mention after a few months then having my SIDA badge pulled in lieu of federal charges.

JM has a right to be upset to be skipped for her. We all do. Just as we get a glimps of sunshine someone whizzs on our face.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 01:49 AM
More proof that this administration is in way over its head. Screw up in Cooper Coty but promoted to Captain at the Airport. First captain to ever have their SIDA badge taken from them by TSA and can no longer work at the airport without the SIDA credentials. Gets tucked away in civil because no district will take her and now promoted to a Major. All this in 12 months time. This Sheriff is clueless and has zero ability to be in charge. Great choice of an undersheriff too. 10 years DLE and more than 50% of the time is deployed? Unqualified to be here
This place is a flipping joke. Screw the people that are actually doing the right thing and the screw ups get rewarded. I’m sick of this place and I just got here.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 01:56 AM
Shes a joke... she was at the scene in dist 2, kissing azz. The north region sure became bigger.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 02:01 AM
Apparently this is what happens when you get a new Undersheriff who refuses to listen to the career agency people when making decisions. He just went around asking for resume's and based his decisions on that.

Unfortunately this is partly to blame on the last administration who not only promoted her but then slipped her last incident under the rug. Not surprising that no IA case was opened on a Captian who snuck her family past TSA security to make their flights. She even has the gall to mention Airport Captain on her BSO profile. It is not something I would mention after a few months then having my SIDA badge pulled in lieu of federal charges.

JM has a right to be upset to be skipped for her. We all do. Just as we get a glimps of sunshine someone whizzs on our face.

They asked for resume's after she had already been promoted. She was promoted on the recommendation of the sheriffs XO who worked with her in Tamarac and SID. Yes, the XO who was a sergeant 3 weeks ago and is now a major

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 02:18 AM
New sheriff lost all respect from the rank n fill over promotions like these . Still doing the Sgt to Major thing . Same shit show .

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 12:41 PM
Look at her Bio on the Bso website, her career as a joke. She's a glorified analyst. She's worked in all these high profile positions, not as a cop but somebody who is it good analyst. Where has she done any time on the road?
Completed probation while on light duty while pregnant

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 07:04 AM
Dunbar and Irvin promoted to najor.