PDA

View Full Version : Mass Casualty Training -*thanks you fckrs up in the 3rd floor appreciation thread*-

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 08:31 PM
I'm glad we have the mass casualty expert Palmer running this training. The training announcement reads like a newsletter, STOP THE KILLING, blah blah blah.

The same bullshit the "experts" struggle to teach during an eight hour field force, without wasting everyone time with filler breaks, is now being expanded to a mandatory two-day course for the department so they can say they told us to shoot someone. This should be an absolutely entertaining shit show to watch unfold.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Have you noticed that Palmer seems to be an expert in everything?

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Great guy. Unfortunately great guys always receive a hit piece from small minded people. Keep wasting your time.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 07:20 PM
I'm glad we have the mass casualty expert Palmer running this training. The training announcement reads like a newsletter, STOP THE KILLING, blah blah blah.

The same bullshit the "experts" struggle to teach during an eight hour field force, without wasting everyone time with filler breaks, is now being expanded to a mandatory two-day course for the department so they can say they told us to shoot someone. This should be an absolutely entertaining shit show to watch unfold.

Being conducted to cover brasses ass. Plain and simple. Honestly, we don't need two days of training to do the RIGHT thing and take out the subject. That being said, you will always have cowards who will not confront evil. No amount of training will give them courage!

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Great guy. Unfortunately great guys always receive a hit piece from small minded people. Keep wasting your time.

Lucky he wasnt fired

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 09:31 PM

Great guy! Only thing he isnt an expert on is narcotics investigations..

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 09:54 PM
Great guy! Only thing he isnt an expert on is narcotics investigations..

Lmfao now thats funny / original

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 02:39 AM
Time is one thing you never get back. Keep wasting it on child’s play rebuttals.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Time is one thing you never get back. Keep wasting it on child’s play rebuttals.

Like the time you wasted above? I'll never see these few seconds again 😏😂

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 03:15 AM
Exactly. Keep reading. Two seconds...

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 12:49 PM
It took a year after parkland for this training wtf?

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:35 PM
It took a year after parkland for this training wtf?

Dont question our leadership rookie. I'm running for sheriff in a few years and I need a platform that I brought training and change to the department. Also don't waste your time responding as you wont get those seconds back and i honestly dgaf.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 04:50 PM
When will this be advertised so I can put in and be denied?

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 07:00 PM
You dumb assess are obviously not cops here because you would know that we do this training all the time and have been since way before parkland. This is just another version of the training. It was chief Mirtha Ramos hope to get some FaceTime for camera media and such. Now she gone.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 07:26 PM
You dumb assess are obviously not cops here because you would know that we do this training all the time and have been since way before parkland. This is just another version of the training. It was chief Mirtha Ramos hope to get some FaceTime for camera media and such. Now she gone.
I have 23 years we have NEVER done this training way over do

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 10:20 PM
Then you truly are a loser that has been hiding out or one of the protected arse kissers of the the 3rd floor. Let’s see, LT Palmer, Captain Knapp and even LT Chewy Martinez has been training us for a long time. We began changing our training after Aurora incident he’ll even the chief of police came down and taught like I said, you outed yourself as friends and family buddy. You said you have 23 years? Even more clues that your part of the friends family package.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 09:19 AM
Then you truly are a loser that has been hiding out or one of the protected arse kissers of the the 3rd floor. Let’s see, LT Palmer, Captain Knapp and even LT Chewy Martinez has been training us for a long time. We began changing our training after Aurora incident he’ll even the chief of police came down and taught like I said, you outed yourself as friends and family buddy. You said you have 23 years? Even more clues that your part of the friends family package.

Uh the people you named above are the friends and family squad. Smh

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 10:23 PM
Good training.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 12:35 AM
How are these people friends and family?? Let’s see LT Martinez never made it passed LT. LT Palmer was demoted from Major and Captain Knapp has been kicked out of how many units? Lots. No dumb ass. They just know there stuff you slug. Come pingus.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 10:14 AM
How are these people friends and family?? Let’s see LT Martinez never made it passed LT. LT Palmer was demoted from Major and Captain Knapp has been kicked out of how many units? Lots. No dumb ass. They just know there stuff you slug. Come pingus.

Palmer was never a capt he made major from lieut if he wasnt friends and family he woulda been fired instead of just demoted

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 02:57 AM
Once again you wrong. See if the Captain rank wasn’t as bad as it was and is NOW they would only promote captains. It’s horible. Test takers that ain’t done nothing. Example. Cummings, captain promoted to major. Ramos captain promoted to major and chief, Garcia, nice guy. Brown Captain to major. Well, nice guy too. I can keep going. Anyways most agencies do lieutenants to majors.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 03:03 AM
Next Major to be promoted likely to be LT Owens or LT Charles. Let’s see who gets it. Oh wait there’s captains😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 05:14 AM
Next Major to be promoted likely to be LT Owens or LT Charles. Let’s see who gets it. Oh wait there’s captains😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t know Charles, but Owens, God help us.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 11:01 AM
Don’t know Charles, but Owens, God help us.

Every encounter with the black community will be questioned by Owens.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 08:27 PM
Every encounter with the black community will be questioned by Owens.

Agreed. This would be awful for anyone whos not a member of the POC.

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 04:45 AM
On behalf of all of us in SVB please promote Owens. He would be the best major ever!!! He should be at a district to for the remainder of his career. He’s the best.