PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl and the roundtable of lies.....

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 07:00 AM
2020 Super bowl....has caused command staff shakeup...100 secret committees to be formed and the biggest question how will the money get split????

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 10:33 AM
2020 Super bowl....has caused command staff shakeup...100 secret committees to be formed and the biggest question how will the money get split????

Well, at least the halftime show is taken care of. We will have JP, Freddy and a couple of hanger ons perforn. We can call them MORON 5. Throw in a couple of lewd and foul mouthed majors as a hip hop side kick and you are good.

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 11:16 AM
Pea-rezz put hanlon and artime in charge lat year but daniels and ramos complained since special patrol was under their command. To avoid the race thing the shakeup occured.

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Now I know why the NOD got ucky to be rid of these fake and hollow so called leaders Ramos and Daniels destroyed the NOD. Thanks goodness for Super Bowl in 2020 then. Ima be retired right after that.

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Now I know why the NOD got ucky to be rid of these fake and hollow so called leaders Ramos and Daniels destroyed the NOD. Thanks goodness for Super Bowl in 2020 then. Ima be retired right after that.

NOD is destroyed? look at south ops that place is a shit show too the chiefs are litterally running the districts and micromanaging their operations to help friends and fmily out.

for ****s sake look at south district and how they have been hooked up with "supervisors" who are all friends with the top brass

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 10:33 PM
Did you ever think that people don’t want to work for Ramos?thats the reall shit show. South ops has always been good place to be and always will so don’t hate cuz your wheels fell off at nod.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 01:16 AM
NOD is destroyed? look at south ops that place is a shit show too the chiefs are litterally running the districts and micromanaging their operations to help friends and fmily out.

for ****s sake look at south district and how they have been hooked up with "supervisors" who are all friends with the top brass

What shit are you smoking? What friends are with the brass....go get a life

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 09:52 AM
What shit are you smoking? What friends are with the brass....go get a life

Aww poor little ass suck got his feelings hurt. I guess it is true then.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 12:03 PM
No not hurt dummy just interested in facts. Fact nod is destroyed by virtue of their poor morale which is proven by the amount of transfers out. Violent crime up in nod. Proactive work put aside for passing out book bags. I can continue all day.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 12:17 PM
No not hurt dummy just interested in facts. Fact nod is destroyed by virtue of their poor morale which is proven by the amount of transfers out. Violent crime up in nod. Proactive work put aside for passing out book bags. I can continue all day.

Thats not ranos thats daniels/ perez