PDA

View Full Version : Emmaus Retreats- The place where the Little General began his corrupt ways

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 01:13 AM
For years we have heard the stories. If you want to go up the chain “join Emmaus”. Emmaus, in this department stands for a brotherhood or secret society of a bunch of arse kissers passing themselves off as “Catholic and proper”. In reality, this Emmaus group is nothing but a gang of networking a-holes led by Director Juan Perez. It is here, in these meetings and sleepovers where these traitors plot on how to destroy careers and lives- and probably service each other in a salty sort of way.
To be perfectly honest, if any of these hypocrite Catholics already has a ticket to heaven, they can cancel my reservation. If to rise in this department you have to kiss ass at these sort of meetings, they can shove my gold badge.

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 07:46 PM
I was approached by a Little General gofer about attending those Emmaus retreats. I thanked him for the offer and told him when I want to talk to God I visit a priest at Church not a dancing clown on a sidewalk.

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Damn!! And to think you might have been a Chief right now if you would have been involved in that group orgy.

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 11:25 AM
All these are is an excuse to get out of their house for a weekend and see their 33s at night.

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Damn!! And to think you might have been a Chief right now if you would have been involved in that group orgy.

Sounds like you are thinking about joining them. Good luck with that.

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 04:42 PM
I have been on for two years and I want to be Director some day. Where do I sign up for this ME MEO gang?

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 01:26 PM
The lord be with you my son