PDA

View Full Version : Deerfield Sgt’s N.Novello and Cooper told their Jr. squad if they dont perform they

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 01:37 AM
Can delay their pay raises.

Is this the tactic we are now going to revert to.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Waàaaaaaaaaaa, shut up already you ****ing crybabies.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 01:58 AM
I’d like to see Nick perform the act of driving by a McDonalds without stopping.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 02:14 AM
Waàaaaaaaaaaa, shut up already you ****ing crybabies.

Nobody’s crying tough guy, just dont like to be threatened when it comes to my livelihood.
If fat nick would worry more about what he puts in his body and not my stats he probably wouldnt look so stressed out.
What number was he on the Sgt’s list?

Dont even get me started on his co-Sgt.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 02:29 AM
How many blinks does it take to get to the end of a tootsie roll pop? Answer: Normal everyday human, about 3. Nick Novello, about 133,000, give or take 100,000.... lol u fat bastich.....

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 02:35 AM
BAHAHAHAHAA.... It’s funny cause he’s fat...

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 02:44 AM
Is that the fat Sgt with the glass eye?

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 02:56 AM
Man get some balls and ask these two POS Sgt’s to put it on paper and to give you an exact number so you can file a complaint. I guarantee you they will shut the f**k up. I would love a Sgt to say this to me. They are only saying this because you junior guys are too scared to stand up for yourselves

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 04:03 AM
Man get some balls and ask these two POS Sgt’s to put it on paper and to give you an exact number so you can file a complaint. I guarantee you they will shut the f**k up. I would love a Sgt to say this to me. They are only saying this because you junior guys are too scared to stand up for yourselves

That’s exactly right, but they are now exposed. I sure hope the Union addresses this B.S.
One is a fat slob with coke bottle glasses and the other thinks he’s a militant. Thought he was all that when Pollock was around.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 05:55 AM

Took the words right out of my mouth, have him write it down on paper have him sign it, then roll up the paper and smack that fat ***** right across the nose with it. I guarantee he will think twice next time.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 06:02 AM
Did JC finally get rid that messed up hairline he had?

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 06:18 AM
Is that the fat Sgt with the glass eye?

Lol, I was wondering why he always looked at you crossed eyed.
Mr. Know it all as a Deputy can only imagine what a jacka$$ he will be as a Sgt.
Guy failed the test several times and was way down on the list this go around.. Horrible choice as a supervisor.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 06:27 AM
Pay raises are a collective bargaining issue. It’s cobtractual and no supervisor has the authority to violate a labor contract. If they told you that, it was stupid.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 06:28 AM
Pay raises are a collective bargaining issue. It’s cobtractual and no supervisor has the authority to violate a labor contract. If they told you that, it was stupid.

Contractual, auto correct blows.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 12:17 PM

I believe if he was talking to junior deputies that are not at the top step yet he can write them a bed evaluation and that would delay their 5% step raise

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 12:34 PM
I believe if he was talking to junior deputies that are not at the top step yet he can write them a bed evaluation and that would delay their 5% step raise

That's terrible for a man to deny a kid his raise. At the end of the day nobody cares about stats calls etc. Only the stupid ones do.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 12:35 PM
It’s kinda funny, two mediocre Sgt’s that were mediocre deputies at best, telling mediocre deputies they need to be heroes....How about leading by example? Oh yeah, they’re doing that, that’s why their shift isn’t producing.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Tell Bell, he is currently at 18 at the port! He’ll put up a billboard!

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 02:20 PM
It’s kinda funny, two mediocre Sgt’s that were mediocre deputies at best, telling mediocre deputies they need to be heroes....How about leading by example? Oh yeah, they’re doing that, that’s why their shift isn’t producing.

^^^^So TRUE^^^^..
Saying Novello was a mediocre Deputy is a generous statement.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Can we put up a sign with these Douche Bag Sergeants name on it?
Who are they trying to intimidate?
Kool Aid is no good! Too sugary!!!

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Word of advice to all new supervisors. You have to build trust before you can do anything else. Moves like this make trust impossible. You just blew it.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Word of advice to all new supervisors. You have to build trust before you can do anything else. Moves like this make trust impossible. You just blew it.

Does this mean no one will be buying a vacation from Novello? Did Nick fill out his off duty employment form to sell overpriced vacations to the guys on his squad that he is threatening to take money from?

Don’t worry Deerfeild, you guys work hard enough and IUPA is now aware of this. If Nick ever tries to take money from a Deputy and his family IUPA will put fat Nick over its knee and spank his fat bottom.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Novello should take a vacation to the nearest fat camp.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 06:33 PM

This guy Cooper is a complete moron. Doesn't surprise me his intimidation tactics , should of never been a sgt to begin with. Have him try that crap on me. Put it in writing sarge..lol

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 07:12 PM
Besides looking like a throwback Eddie Murphy he is a militant racist.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Very racist guy, his wife nothing like him, maybe he should learn something from her.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 07:55 PM
JC is on the Lt's list towards the end of list but he may get promoted and becomes another district problem.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 08:17 PM
JC is on the Lt's list towards the end of list but he may get promoted and becomes another district problem.
Probably just like he was at the bottom of the sgt' list

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 11:01 PM

^^He certainly is^^

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 05:56 AM
Damn this racist. JC has been cool with me over 10 years never had a bad run in with the guy.

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 06:16 AM
Lol, I was wondering why he always looked at you crossed eyed.
Mr. Know it all as a Deputy can only imagine what a jacka$$ he will be as a Sgt.
Guy failed the test several times and was way down on the list this go around.. Horrible choice as a supervisor.

Wow this is crazy

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Wow this is crazy

Not as crazy as you would think. I have to work for this wacko!

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Everyone is over here bashing Novello... JC has been telling the new guys this for years ... it’s his tactic not Novello’s.

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Everyone is over here bashing Novello... JC has been telling the new guys this for years ... it’s his tactic not Novello’s.
Some if those junior guys need to grow a pair and tell someone in the union.

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 01:52 AM

Come on N.N. You are just as big a part of this as is JC. Good try trying to distance yourself from all the controversy but we all hear it constantly. I bet it stops now right big boy.

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 03:49 AM
Some if those junior guys need to grow a pair and tell someone in the union.

I heard you cant go to dinner until you make at least one arrest?

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 10:21 AM
heard these SGTs are telling their rookies they can’t take their cars home to palm beach/dade? Is the union gonna do anything about these Wackos??

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 02:26 AM
I heard you cant go to dinner until you make at least one arrest?
No way!!
Now I've heard it all..

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 04:17 PM
No way!!
Now I've heard it all..

Me too this is nuts..

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2975171]Novello should take a vacation to the nearest fat camp.[/QUOTE

Is this the same Nick that starts every sentence with " you know when I was with SID"....

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2975171]Novello should take a vacation to the nearest fat camp.[/QUOTE

Is this the same Nick that starts every sentence with " you know when I was with SID"....

That’s the one, he was on loan to SID could never make the big leagues as a permanent member. He sucked as a Detective plain and simple. I am sure he will tell you how great he was just ask him.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 02:58 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2976142]

That’s the one, he was on loan to SID could never make the big leagues as a permanent member. He sucked as a Detective plain and simple. I am sure he will tell you how great he was just ask him.

Have these two idiot Sgt’s been spanked yet for the threatening roll calls?

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2976245]

I sure hope so, anybody from Deerfield can you verify?

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 11:54 PM

Obviously you haven't been at BSO too long. Spanked? More like rewarded. These two sergeants have all the qualities to excel in this agency....they're stupid, arrogant, bullies willing to do what ever is necessary to better their careers. They may be spanked but trust me, behind the scenes they're receiving accolades from the command. Wake up!!! slap! slap!!

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 01:14 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2976518]

Obviously you haven't been at BSO too long. Spanked? More like rewarded. These two sergeants have all the qualities to excel in this agency....they're stupid, arrogant, bullies willing to do what ever is necessary to better their careers. They may be spanked but trust me, behind the scenes they're receiving accolades from the command. Wake up!!! slap! slap!!

So very True, my bad I had a brain fart and thought we worked for a professional organization!

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 04:20 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2976739]

So very True, my bad I had a brain fart and thought we worked for a professional organization!

What’s fat boy up to?
Book any of those cruises while on duty.
Hope you are not strong-arming your young impressionable Deputies to book vacations with you?

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 05:30 PM
I love those vacation

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 05:09 AM

Has anything happened to any of this two yet.

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 06:26 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2976518]
Has anything happened to any of this two yet.

One is becoming fatter and the other more of a racist.

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 03:34 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2977709]

One is becoming fatter and the other more of a racist.

If you are a little light on stats this month, you think if you purchase a cruise a certain Sgt. Would let you slide a few month’s??? Asking for a friend?

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2977724]

If you are a little light on stats this month, you think if you purchase a cruise a certain Sgt. Would let you slide a few month’s??? Asking for a friend?

I just purchased my first cruise with “Big Boy”, claims I got a good deal. I was also advised I dont have to produce squat for number’s for at least 3 month’s.

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 11:42 PM
The sgt. just hooked me up for my first gay cruise and I'm not even gay. I'm going to dabble in it and see if I get promoted. See you sailors on the pop deck!

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 03:02 AM
The sgt. just hooked me up for my first gay cruise and I'm not even gay. I'm going to dabble in it and see if I get promoted. See you sailors on the pop deck!

I want to go on a cruise but my stats are low...how does Sarge think I can pay for it when the take my step raise away????

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 08:49 PM
I want to go on a cruise but my stats are low...how does Sarge think I can pay for it when the take my step raise away????

LOL too funny

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 03:55 AM
LOL too funny
Yes it sure is

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 04:00 AM

I guess Big Boy didn’t think about his bottom line now did you?

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2976142]

The way he talks about himself you would think he was the best in SID.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 02:15 PM
The way he talks about himself you would think he was the best in SID.

The guy was mediocre at best, and I am trying to be nice.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2983575]

The guy was mediocre at best, and I am trying to be nice.
These two are at it again... Cooper wants his deps to do his job..

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 03:57 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2983631]
These two are at it again... Cooper wants his deps to do his job..
We have to remind him to read our reports now as he said in roll call...THATS NOT OUR JOB

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 04:29 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2991769]
We have to remind him to read our reports now as he said in roll call...THATS NOT OUR JOB
What do you expect from the guy that was last on the Sgt list and on the Lt list..

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 05:11 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2991770]
What do you expect from the guy that was last on the Sgt list and on the Lt list..
Is he still using that spray paint on his head.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2991770]

My thought is why would we want him to read our report’s? He is a moron with a badge.
And his partner is a know it all, just ask him....

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2991773]

My thought is why would we want him to read our report’s? He is a moron with a badge.
And his partner is a know it all, just ask him....
Well said🤣🤣

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 08:04 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2991773]
Is he still using that spray paint on his head.
Yes he sure is.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 10:25 AM
If JC gets promoted to Lieutenant that will be the second worst decision the Sheriff's office ever made regarding promotions. The first was making him a Sergeant.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 12:18 PM
If JC gets promoted to Lieutenant that will be the second worst decision the Sheriff's office ever made regarding promotions. The first was making him a Sergeant.

Boy are you correct on that. If this idiot gets promoted again I guarantee I will tell everybody I know not to vote for this Boob of a replacement. Enjoy the income like Israel did cause it wont last forever.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 06:41 PM
Boy are you correct on that. If this idiot gets promoted again I guarantee I will tell everybody I know not to vote for this Boob of a replacement. Enjoy the income like Israel did cause it wont last forever.
First of all, the guy is a self serving idiot. Egotistic, doesnt have a clue what he is doing, and definitely not a team leader..there way too many guys that would do a much. better job than JC.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 02:14 AM
First of all, the guy is a self serving idiot. Egotistic, doesnt have a clue what he is doing, and definitely not a team leader..there way too many guys that would do a much. better job than JC.

And a racist POS to boot.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 02:44 AM
Wow, Deerfield really hates their Sgt’s. Why so much hatred up there. I figured the place would have improved after the Nazi departed. Guess not.

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 05:38 AM
Wow, Deerfield really hates their Sgt’s. Why so much hatred up there. I figured the place would have improved after the Nazi departed. Guess not.
Deerfield has great sgts with the exception of those 2 morons.

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 11:29 AM
Deerfield has great sgts with the exception of those 2 morons.

Be careful N.N. Is very sensitive and gets his feelings hurt very easily. Don’t talk about his weight or the fact he has bad eye sight and wore coke bottle type glasses for years...just dont do it please!

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 12:18 PM
What ? If this is true we must make fun of him.

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 08:04 PM
Be careful N.N. Is very sensitive and gets his feelings hurt very easily. Don’t talk about his weight or the fact he has bad eye sight and wore coke bottle type glasses for years...just dont do it please!
If his eye sight was so bad how did he see to get those big arrests he made in SID. The way he talks about how great he was in SID I am suprised he is not back .

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 05:40 AM
If his eye sight was so bad how did he see to get those big arrests he made in SID. The way he talks about how great he was in SID I am suprised he is not back .

He is so full of shit, I was in SID and he didnt do squat trust me!!

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 12:51 PM
Wrong he worked SAD and was quite good at it. A lot of smiling faces and pats on his head.

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 01:51 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2993920]Wrong he worked SAD and was quite good at it. A lot of smiling faces and pats on his head.[/QUOTceE]

Nice🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Unregistered
04-03-2019, 03:15 PM
This is exactly why there is anger there, because if your captain is in the news banging married city employees, and his wife is storming into the station, the deputies have zero respect for him. Furthermore,,iF that same captain is trashing Jewish people, and making jokes about using k 9 at a park crowded with small kids, Stanley Terrace, let's promote him to major!

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 04:18 AM
He is so full of shit, I was in SID and he didnt do squat trust me!!
It seems like every time it's brought up that JC cooked a certain female a steak dinner on our shift instead of cooking us all one his thread gets deleted.. what a coincidence. JC you must have something to hide

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 09:31 AM
It seems like every time it's brought up that JC cooked a certain female a steak dinner on our shift instead of cooking us all one his thread gets deleted.. what a coincidence. JC you must have something to hide
This is very true. He also made her eat it in front of him. He is a sicko

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 11:15 AM
This is very true. He also made her eat it in front of him. He is a sicko

Sgt got worried about his career and complain to LeO affair “admins” so be careful what you post. The truth must be kept a secret about coopers sexual harassment. Besides let’s face it, he’s the best Sgt in Florida. So if he wants to **** you, that means you want it.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 01:28 PM
Sgt got worried about his career and complain to LeO affair “admins” so be careful what you post. The truth must be kept a secret about coopers sexual harassment. Besides let’s face it, he’s the best Sgt in Florida. So if he wants to **** you, that means you want it.

You guys are all worthless scum. Cooper is the best Sgt D10 has, clearly you’re all just lazy. Also how do you know the female wasn’t the one that wanted it?

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 03:39 PM
You guys are all worthless scum. Cooper is the best Sgt D10 has, clearly you’re all just lazy. Also how do you know the female wasn’t the one that wanted it?
Way to stick up for our sergeant. However the last thing that female would want would be that sorry excuse for a supervisor.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 03:46 PM
The last two supervisors we had on our shift had more knowledge of how to be a supervisor then JC did. I wish they would have kept JC in civil, oh that's right they kicked him out of there too because he sucked!!!! And his partner Novella is no better either. The second biggest moron Sergeant in the agency behind JC of course

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 07:28 PM
That sounds like the a**-kissing deputy that Cooper keeps as a 20 car on our shift even though he has open zones

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 09:54 PM
Sad part is that he will still become a LT or District CI and he’s going to make everyone sick his ****. Lmao.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 11:45 PM
Sad part is that he will still become a LT or District CI and he’s going to make everyone sick his ****. Lmao.
He might make LT but if he couldn't get the females on the shift to do that as a sergeant chances are he won't get them to do that as an LT either.. and trust me he tried real hard

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 05:02 PM
The last two supervisors we had on our shift had more knowledge of how to be a supervisor then JC did. I wish they would have kept JC in civil, oh that's right they kicked him out of there too because he sucked!!!! And his partner Novella is no better either. The second biggest moron Sergeant in the agency behind JC of course

Are you on your meds? The last two Sgt’s before him were clueless, but I forgot, Sgt’s are only good when they allow the deputies to run the shift and do whatever they want all night. JC turned that crappy shift around and you’re all sad because you can’t be lazy anymore. A junior alpha shift complaining about having to work. Typical! So let’s go on Leo affairs and bash him In hopes of getting him fired! LAZIEST SHIFT EVER! If you don’t like it then go apply elsewhere. McDonalds is hiring.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 07:28 PM
JC... come on man... you have no clue what you’re doing and you are probably going to get someone hurt. Stop embarrassing yourself on these threads and just figure out what you are going to do when your unethical behaviors go to IA.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 09:56 PM
Are you on your meds? The last two Sgt’s before him were clueless, but I forgot, Sgt’s are only good when they allow the deputies to run the shift and do whatever they want all night. JC turned that crappy shift around and you’re all sad because you can’t be lazy anymore. A junior alpha shift complaining about having to work. Typical! So let’s go on Leo affairs and bash him In hopes of getting him fired! LAZIEST SHIFT EVER! If you don’t like it then go apply elsewhere. McDonalds is hiring.
The only reason I know that this is not JC posting this is because I don't think he eats at McDonald's. However that fat sack of *** novello does that's how he knew they were hiring. and don't fool yourself into thinking that you were better than the last two sergeants on our shift because you were not.

Just remember using your position of authority to try to intimidate the females on our shift is a big no no. Calling them and asking them to have dinner with you non stop, showing up while they're eating with other deputies and getting mad at them. you are a Class Act JC and a disgrace to the badge. It's also sounds like borderline stalking.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 10:09 PM
The only reason I know that this is not JC posting this is because I don't think he eats at McDonald's. However that fat sack of *** novello does that's how he knew they were hiring. and don't fool yourself into thinking that you were better than the last two sergeants on our shift because you were not.

Just remember using your position of authority to try to intimidate the females on our shift is a big no no. Calling them and asking them to have dinner with you non stop, showing up while they're eating with other deputies and getting mad at them. you are a Class Act JC and a disgrace to the badge. It's also sounds like borderline stalking.
I just heard about this thread, and I am in shock I know his wife very well and she is a wonderful person. He is doing nothing but bringing shame to his name and reputation along with that his wife's. Hopefully he gets his act together.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 10:54 PM
I just heard about this thread, and I am in shock I know his wife very well and she is a wonderful person. He is doing nothing but bringing shame to his name and reputation along with that his wife's. Hopefully he gets his act together.
Get his act together what a joke. He tormented and harassed the pregnant female on his shift just because she shot down his advances and this is the person that they want to make a lieutenant. WHAT A DISGRACE!!!!!!

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 03:36 AM
Get his act together what a joke. He tormented and harassed the pregnant female on his shift just because she shot down his advances and this is the person that they want to make a lieutenant. WHAT A DISGRACE!!!!!!
Wow alot of drama!!!!!

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 07:35 PM
Wow alot of drama!!!!!

Yeah it is a lot of drama from a Sgt. What are you going to do about it? Accountability for cops doing their jobs with disorderly teenagers but no accountability for sexually harassing females in the workplace???????????

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 08:52 PM
Wow Novello when you respond it’s so clear. You’re a ****ing follower. A1shift works harder than any other shift. You guys just want the rookies to work as hard as they can, doing shit that might get them killed or fired just to make you and cooper look good. It’s a shame and pathetic. Also besides the other fat shit harbor went to Cooper City, the last two Sgt’s we’re actually square day away and knowledgeable. Whoever wrote that must Ben coopers pet project “Moquete”.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 03:06 AM
Wow Novello when you respond it’s so clear. You’re a ****ing follower. A1shift works harder than any other shift. You guys just want the rookies to work as hard as they can, doing shit that might get them killed or fired just to make you and cooper look good. It’s a shame and pathetic. Also besides the other fat shit harbor went to Cooper City, the last two Sgt’s we’re actually square day away and knowledgeable. Whoever wrote that must Ben coopers pet project “Moquete”.

Novello is a 4 eyed TURD!

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 03:46 AM
There are a lot of allegations here. If anything is true has anyone made a complaint with Personnel. They will investigate sexual harassment. This is not the place for that but Personnel should be notified if you are being harassed. Every body nows that.

Yeah it is a lot of drama from a Sgt. What are you going to do about it? Accountability for cops doing their jobs with disorderly teenagers but no accountability for sexually harassing females in the workplace???????????

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 05:33 AM
There are a lot of allegations here. If anything is true has anyone made a complaint with Personnel. They will investigate sexual harassment. This is not the place for that but Personnel should be notified if you are being harassed. Every body nows that.
Intimidation plays a big factor.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 05:35 PM
Intimidation plays a big factor.
It's simply amazing how JC is Still supervisor.. I'm really curious what BS story he told his wife to get out of this one. Fortunately she's smarter than that.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 05:40 PM
Hey Sergeant Cooper since we're on the subject of Moquete, since you let him go home early almost every day I'm wondering if you put in a slip for him, or is he just one of the fortunate ones that could do whatever he wants as he always says.

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 01:56 PM
Novello is a 4 eyed TURD!
Hey Novello you're really good at creative writing when it comes to the stupid crap your do boy deputies on the shift to do!!! You must have learned how to do that during your time in SID where you were so great.

Unregistered
04-30-2019, 08:09 PM
Hey Novello you're really good at creative writing when it comes to the stupid crap your do boy deputies on the shift to do!!! You must have learned how to do that during your time in SID where you were so great.
I worked with this idiot in SID he was a part-timer and he was a complete and utter moron..

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Novell, We have a real surprise for. Remember that we voted to do this to you in the district. It will be real funny.

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 03:01 AM
It's simply amazing how JC is Still supervisor.. I'm really curious what BS story he told his wife to get out of this one. Fortunately she's smarter than that. Hey JC we always knew what a moron you were from back in the Oakland Park days but I ran into you couple days ago and now you look even stupider with that bald head.. what happened did the spray paint comments get to you finally..

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Novell, We have a real surprise for. Remember that we voted to do this to you in the district. It will be real funny.

Hey Sgt, if I book a cruise with you can I get the time off and bump a Senior Deputy from the approve leave calendar???

Unregistered
05-10-2019, 03:24 AM

Sounds like JC just needed a friend.

Unregistered
05-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Let’s keep this at the top, since JC is working so hard to bury it.

Unregistered
05-12-2019, 02:10 AM
Hey Sgt, if I book a cruise with you can I get the time off and bump a Senior Deputy from the approve leave calendar???

You most certainly can and I will approve it because I am the shift Sgt.

Unregistered
05-12-2019, 06:14 AM
It's LT JC to you MF!

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 06:29 AM
Lololol!!! Back to the top

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 07:35 AM
Dik head is at it again. Pushing all the threads further down.
YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE A LIFE PUTZ!!!

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 04:17 AM
Hey JC we always knew what a moron you were from back in the Oakland Park days but I ran into you couple days ago and now you look even stupider with that bald head.. what happened did the spray paint comments get to you finally..

JC is getting promoted. Different ring master same circus. This place will never change as long as they keep promoting people like him.

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 04:22 AM
Looks like JC got the call. He’s not wanted anywhere else in the agency. He needs to stay in Deerfield.

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 12:10 PM
We need to get these two and soon.

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 07:26 PM

Soap in a pillow case???

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 07:34 PM
Both Cooper and Charles going to D54.

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 11:52 PM
Party in Deerfield!!!! Hopefully the sheriff sees him in action and gets rid of him forever.

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 02:13 AM
Both Cooper and Charles going to D54.

JC will be back in D10

Unregistered
06-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Deerfield District is a mess.

Unregistered
06-02-2019, 06:13 AM
Can delay their pay raises.

Is this the tactic we are now going to revert to.

Ridiculous

Unregistered
06-03-2019, 10:58 AM

Make a formal complaint

Unregistered
06-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Make a formal complaint
I'm trying to get help but the "josh" (aka Amy Rose) person keeps burying these threads.

Unregistered
06-04-2019, 02:31 AM

Keep it undersraps

Unregistered
06-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Popping this back to the front since Lt JC is now wearing a skirt and heels and lipstick on his head and is trying to bury this. Nice try