PDA

View Full Version : Chief shakeeeeee-up

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 10:57 PM
You slugs are f-cked.

Ramos going to the big league...... Looks like artime got traded to the triple a squad......and the rookie got called up to the double a.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 11:20 PM
Social justice coming to inv servs RID to ask why you are doing robberies do u need a hug not catch the lil evildoers

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 03:24 AM
Social justice coming to inv servs RID to ask why you are doing robberies do u need a hug not catch the lil evildoers

I go with Ramos was moved because she is retarded & couldn’t handle running Super Bowl in North Ops! Or she was MIA when Hurricane hit & on vacation, instead of doing her job! She can only correct punctuation & never has done police work. Definitely not because she is liked or has a brain. Go handle a call loser!

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 03:45 AM
I go with Ramos was moved because she is retarded & couldn’t handle running Super Bowl in North Ops! Or she was MIA when Hurricane hit & on vacation, instead of doing her job! She can only correct punctuation & never has done police work. Definitely not because she is liked or has a brain. Go handle a call loser!

She has been on her back, knees plus stomach for every promotion. Now she takes her xlover spot in Sid. U all screwd

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 10:43 AM
She has been on her back, knees plus stomach for every promotion. Now she takes her xlover spot in Sid. U all screwd

She is super smart but very tough by the ge book. If you work you will be fine. Why must you trash string wonen?

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 11:42 AM
She is super smart but very tough by the ge book. If you work you will be fine. Why must you trash string wonen?

Only strong thing is her mouth. Smh

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 05:11 PM
Only strong thing is her mouth. Smh

She should be demoted the way she treats us.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 06:02 PM
And the friends and family program is still in full effect. Chief George (I shot an officer, oops) Perez. SMH. Disgraceful! Pitiful!

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 06:04 PM

Smart? Uh no, she had the first couple of promotional tests (as did some of the other upper management).. I worked with her as a silver badge, she's no genius. She is competent, condescending, conniving and the other c word, well I can't post that one!

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 06:07 PM
Duh, it makes perfect sense. That way DJ Jamming George doesn’t have to keep moving his DJ equipment back and forth to Dancing Queen at headquarters. DJ George will already be there ready to spin the one’s and two’s at Dancing Queens leisure! Ready for Freestyle Friday’s?

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 09:27 PM
Duh, it makes perfect sense. That way DJ Jamming George doesn’t have to keep moving his DJ equipment back and forth to Dancing Queen at headquarters. DJ George will already be there ready to spin the one’s and two’s at Dancing Queens leisure! Ready for Freestyle Friday’s?

Hey Mirta keep talken smack & u be capt before u knw it. Ur daddy love ain’t here 2 protek u.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 09:42 PM
we now going to the promise land in police services! We dodged a big one with chief comma going to shit sandwich section. We got the dream team in nod and sod. Good luck playas.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 09:52 PM
I am not surprised one bit that we got Artime in nod. Morale in nod has been blown up for a while since chief Pratt left.

Unregistered
01-31-2019, 02:26 AM
I am not surprised one bit that we got Artime in nod. Morale in nod has been blown up for a while since chief Pratt left.

Moral? The woman is satan 6000, I was there day she told us that. She be proud of it. Wake up & cut urs loses on this evil satan woman.

Unregistered
01-31-2019, 02:36 AM
She is an old school hood rat from Philadelphia that knows how to use her female anatomy to get ahead in life

Unregistered
01-31-2019, 04:22 AM
Im so glad that we are finally rid of this wannabe chief from our nod. I work intracoastal and we’re all feeling the same. Bye.

Unregistered
01-31-2019, 10:19 AM
Chief Mirtha “Ram Her Deep” Ramos is a joke everyone in Northwest is happy to see leave

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 03:12 AM
Chief Mirtha “Ram Her Deep” Ramos is a joke everyone in Northwest is happy to see leave

SATAN SID is making quick friends and running over people in the process of her destruction. Pray for all my peeps in Narcotics.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 03:34 AM
Satan SID trying the same crap in warrants. WTF is wrong with chick.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 07:40 AM
SATAN SID is making quick friends and running over people in the process of her destruction. Pray for all my peeps in Narcotics.

JR is well liked by Ramos so Narcotics will be fine

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 09:49 PM
JR is well liked by Ramos so Narcotics will be fine

If this woman had children they would hate her!

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Shes tough but shes sooooo hot

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 11:43 PM
I feel bad for her she has to follow Nanney beloved by troops. Its hard replacing him and Artime will have it easy following her.

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 05:04 AM
More changes coming... Hope things work out for the best.

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 05:10 AM
Shes tough but shes sooooo hot

How hot? Have you evidence thereof?

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 06:16 PM
JR and her are GREAT FRIENDS. They can enjoy each other company then. Satan SID has a long line of former friends and hook ups.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 02:49 AM
JR and her are GREAT FRIENDS. They can enjoy each other company then. Satan SID has a long line of former friends and hook ups.

Heard Satan SID already has treated troops & Admin horrific. Satan SID is a category 5 hurricane! Get ready peeps....

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 03:20 AM
She already pissed peeps off in Homeland security meeting. She’s trying to get inside info there.

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 12:33 AM
She trashed Nanneys style of ppw WTF the troops are very loyal to him you would think she was toldto stop running her mouth?

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 01:45 AM
She already pissed peeps off in Homeland security meeting. She’s trying to get inside info there.

Cause ratfky is a loser and doesn’t know where he’s standing

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 02:32 AM
Craps all over Nanney’s paperwork. Please! This is what she does. All of a sudden she’s the smartest person because she wants to crap all over a legends paperwork. She can’t even compare to that stud. Buckle up boys and girls cause we are heading to a very bad time here. Horrible!

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 03:16 AM

Yeah Boi...

DJ JAMMIN’ (I SHOT A COP, DON’T DESERVE THE PROMOTION-any of them, for that matter-BUT I’M FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND I ACT TOUGH) GEORGE’S WEEKLY LINEUP:

Merengue Monday’s
Throwback Tuesday’s
Whatever Wednesday’s (you name it, I play it)
Tango Thursday’s
Freestyle Friday’s
Salsa Saturday’s
Soulful Sunday’s

*NOTE: common Throwback Thursday changed to Tuesdays due to possible similarities in music on Thursday and Freestyle Fridays. Thanks for your cooperation, DJ George.

Bring your Z. Cavarcci’s, Edwin Jeans! Dress to impress!!

Word to your mother!
-Vanilla Ice

P.S.
Open to suggestions. Syke! I don’t take suggestions, I make suggestions! Peace Out, losers!

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Why is Ramos asking all these dang questions and disrespecting Nanney. She’s not deserving to be chief. Please! Never done anything or worked any of significance to asert such blasphemy.

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Why is Ramos asking all these dang questions and disrespecting Nanney. She’s not deserving to be chief. Please! Never done anything or worked any of significance to asert such blasphemy.

I though she was nanneys buddy

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Yeah Boi...

DJ JAMMIN’ (I SHOT A COP, DON’T DESERVE THE PROMOTION-any of them, for that matter-BUT I’M FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND I ACT TOUGH) GEORGE’S WEEKLY LINEUP:

Merengue Monday’s
Throwback Tuesday’s
Whatever Wednesday’s (you name it, I play it)
Tango Thursday’s
Freestyle Friday’s
Salsa Saturday’s
Soulful Sunday’s

*NOTE: common Throwback Thursday changed to Tuesdays due to possible similarities in music on Thursday and Freestyle Fridays. Thanks for your cooperation, DJ George.

Bring your Z. Cavarcci’s, Edwin Jeans! Dress to impress!!

Word to your mother!
-Vanilla Ice

P.S.
Open to suggestions. Syke! I don’t take suggestions, I make suggestions! Peace Out, losers!

LMAO! Club Metro in da house!
Need to add hammer pants to the dress code tho.-WORD!

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 06:43 AM
LMAO! Club Metro in da house!
Need to add hammer pants to the dress code tho.-WORD!

You guys can show up in that caca attire..I'm coming dressed in parachute pants,capezzio shoes, I.D.shirt and my MCM hat..and what? Southridge c/o 1988 in da house!! One time for coach husk and coach Solinger...yeah boy

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 12:48 PM
You guys can show up in that caca attire..I'm coming dressed in parachute pants,capezzio shoes, I.D.shirt and my MCM hat..and what? Southridge c/o 1988 in da house!! One time for coach husk and coach Solinger...yeah boy

Izod shirt with popped collar for me. With my top gun aviator ray bans with my straight out of the barber shop mullet!

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Good source told me they are getting brown and tan “members only” jackets for the big brass

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Guys, hate to break it to you but Nanny, although a cool guy, was only promoted to Chief as a parting gift so he would abandon his EEOC complaint. He was only chief for a short time. Chief Ramos has been a chief for about 3 years or so. She was promoted because she is sharp and is not afraid to hold people to task. They needed someone who was paying attention while they are out dancing and taking paparazzi social media pictures. Artime only took NOD because he wants Special Patrol so he can be all up in the Super Bowl 2020 Committee. Leave the woman alone.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 05:49 PM
Guys, hate to break it to you but Nanny, although a cool guy, was only promoted to Chief as a parting gift so he would abandon his EEOC complaint. He was only chief for a short time. Chief Ramos has been a chief for about 3 years or so. She was promoted because she is sharp and is not afraid to hold people to task. They needed someone who was paying attention while they are out dancing and taking paparazzi social media pictures. Artime only took NOD because he wants Special Patrol so he can be all up in the Super Bowl 2020 Committee. Leave the woman alone.

She didnt earn the position of chief Nanney and Artime did, but shes a chief so lead not micromanage but she cant get outta her own way.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Good source told me they are getting brown and tan “members only” jackets for the big brass

Good to hear, they will be the "only members" wearing them, along with matching Alpina sunglasses dawg!!! BLE 152 in da house yeah boy Shout outs to Pfleeger, J.norman and Gentry....peace out playboys P.S I will be riding out tonight to tropical park with my car club with "bad boy club" sticker on my back window and booming "body mechanic" with my 12's in my 1987 Iroc Z

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 12:57 AM
Kangol hat with my addidas!

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Craps all over Nanney’s paperwork. Please! This is what she does. All of a sudden she’s the smartest person because she wants to crap all over a legends paperwork. She can’t even compare to that stud. Buckle up boys and girls cause we are heading to a very bad time here. Horrible!

Ill give you that Nanney was best all time ref productivity and morale but didnt sweat the small stuff like commas. Ramos is best at paperwork you need to do all three.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 07:50 PM
Kangol hat with my addidas!

Capezio’s and Drakkar Noir for me...guaranteed baja panties!!

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 11:05 PM
Ill give you that Nanney was best all time ref productivity and morale but didnt sweat the small stuff like commas. Ramos is best at paperwork you need to do all three.

Nanney may be good boss but he hot his ass beat last night and lost big money in fight he left limping and broke nose lol screw him

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 12:39 AM
Nanney may be good boss but he hot his ass beat last night and lost big money in fight he left limping and broke nose lol screw him

He is too old for fighting guys in their 20s hes at least 50 retire enjoy life live it up

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 02:09 AM
LMAO. How did Artime ear. Chief. He was only a Lieutenant never a Captain. He was promoted to Major because he was hooked up with Carlos Alvarez.... please get your fact and history right.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 10:29 AM
LMAO. How did Artime ear. Chief. He was only a Lieutenant never a Captain. He was promoted to Major because he was hooked up with Carlos Alvarez.... please get your fact and history right.

True but once a major he did a goid job for like 7 years plus before making chief; not one year of avg or subpar performance

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 10:30 AM
Nanney is retired gone leave him be

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 10:31 PM
Nanney is retired gone leave him be
F nanney ill take his lunch money when i c him i aint scared

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 05:15 AM
F nanney ill take his lunch money when i c him i aint scared

Uh yea ok.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 09:17 AM
True but once a major he did a goid job for like 7 years plus before making chief; not one year of avg or subpar performance

Kinda hard to have that sort of performance evaluation when you are part of the friends and family racket. Do you remember his scam at Panama? And his wife being protected and making bank at the TB.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 10:13 PM
Ramos has been Qru per our major

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 04:43 AM
yeah that’s not the case here in Homeland. My boy works in Narcotics and already causing problems with paperwork. I guess that’s all she knows how to do. Funny thing is that Nanney never complained.

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 12:51 PM
yeah that’s not the case here in Homeland. My boy works in Narcotics and already causing problems with paperwork. I guess that’s all she knows how to do. Funny thing is that Nanney never complained.

Not only did the paperwork get approved by Nanney it also got aporoved by Hanlon, Ramirez and Perez as well as their secretaries —- the best in the dept

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 11:31 PM
Well if you ask her it ain’t right and the secretaries for the people you mentioned don’t know squat. Fake smiles and lots of crap talking.