PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Gregory Tony

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 01:30 PM
So far, this Sheriff has done a nice job ridding the agency of top heavy uselessness. Morale is better; and there is hope that time will repair some of the damage done by the last administration. We shall see what 2020 brings in terms of candidates; but for today, most definitely, this is a big improvement.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 01:42 PM
Can't disagree with you. He appears low key and humble. Let's hope it stays that way...

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 01:45 PM
Plz get rid of the remaining flpd slugs.

Plz get rid of the wanded captains.

Plz plz plz get rid of Major Mini Me!

That buy itself, will let the sun shine through!!!

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 02:14 PM
Plz....Shut the he'll up.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 02:35 PM
He's on point so far. One of the things he did right was not to come in and fire a mass of people at one time. In 2013, most of those 28 deserved to be let go, but the execution of it was a glaring message that the former Sheriff was vindictive, petty and insecure. Right away, things got off to a bad start; and the message was sent that if you don't kiss butt, you could be next. The fact that Tony has quietly let people go with what appears to be thoughtful consideration is much more appropriate. The few that it seems unfathomable that he has not yet fired, they will go too, but this Sheriff has the maturity to let them take themselves out. And, no doubt they will. Losing your 'standing' as an untouchable has a significant impact on the psyche and leaves that person in a constant state of paranoia. They will be unable to sustain the psychological discomfort of the unknown. Just wait; you'll see.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 03:07 PM
in time the dod superstar "untouchables" will see which way the wind is blowing. and when they go, those riding their coattails will suddenly find their own positions shaky.very easy to spot.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 05:24 PM
So far, this Sheriff has done a nice job ridding the agency of top heavy uselessness. Morale is better; and there is hope that time will repair some of the damage done by the last administration. We shall see what 2020 brings in terms of candidates; but for today, most definitely, this is a big improvement.

Gotta agree. It's been good!

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 06:11 PM
Plz....Shut the he'll up.

Major, is that you?

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 07:32 PM

How long have you been working for BSO?? I can honestly say that since Navarro left, every Sheriff that has taken over, morale improved for about two months. After that, everyone went back to being miserable, and it was business as usual. Cochran, Jenne, Lamberti and Israel included.

Is Tony the savior??? No Sheriff can ever repair the damage or reputation that this department has brought on itself.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 07:36 PM
How long have you been working for BSO?? I can honestly say that since Navarro left, every Sheriff that has taken over, morale improved for about two months. After that, everyone went back to being miserable, and it was business as usual. Cochran, Jenne, Lamberti and Israel included.

Is Tony the savior??? No Sheriff can ever repair the damage or reputation that this department has brought on itself.

^^^This^^^ is a fact.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 08:33 PM
Well the sheriff just promoted a two year Sergeant straight to Major. Guess it's okay since the Sheriff used to be a Sergeant also.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 08:40 PM
^^^This^^^ is a fact.

It is , but it isn't. The event last February turned the agency on it's axis. There was never before such exposure that required the urgency of a monumental overhaul. This is the first time that PUBLIC eyes are on the agency in a way that they have never been before. This is not a passing news story such as the Rothstein era, or Ken Jenne's financial debacle. This is new and different. The status quo is over. There's nothing like dead kids to get people off their butts to look at what's not working. Politicians have their backs to the wall on this one. The agency won't be recognizable in a year; in a good way.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 11:01 PM
Well the sheriff just promoted a two year Sergeant straight to Major. Guess it's okay since the Sheriff used to be a Sergeant also.
Who got magic wanded??

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 11:24 PM

I think it was that Iron Sheik guy.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 11:26 PM

Are you effing kidding me.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 11:31 PM

Skandor Akbar?

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 11:58 PM
How about the fact he has wanded his CSPD (who departed the agency years ago) FTO making him the new undersheriff. His big claim to fame is he’s an officer in the Marine reserves. I doubt he’s even certified any longer.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 01:31 AM
How about the fact he has wanded his CSPD (who departed the agency years ago) FTO making him the new undersheriff. His big claim to fame is he’s an officer in the Marine reserves. I doubt he’s even certified any longer.

Wrong he is a an active reserve Lt Colonel who leads over 6000 Marines. He has been a cop in SC for a number of years. What the eff do you care ?
Cause you weren't picked, just go handle your zone d-bag.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 12:08 PM
It is , but it isn't. The event last February turned the agency on it's axis. There was never before such exposure that required the urgency of a monumental overhaul. This is the first time that PUBLIC eyes are on the agency in a way that they have never been before. This is not a passing news story such as the Rothstein era, or Ken Jenne's financial debacle. This is new and different. The status quo is over. There's nothing like dead kids to get people off their butts to look at what's not working. Politicians have their backs to the wall on this one. The agency won't be recognizable in a year; in a good way.

Keep dreaming moron. Everyone is doing the happy dance now. In two months, they will be goose stepping.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 12:16 PM

this is the truth, the cancer in this agency runs too deep

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 07:41 PM
All that is required to fix the agency is a Sheriff who actually wants to fix the agency instead of a Sheriff who wants to be a politician and treat the agency as his own personal Political Action Committee like the last three Sheriffs. Is Sheriff Tony the guy who wants to fix things? Only time will tell.