PDA

View Full Version : Schnack? Seriously?

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 12:56 PM
This move will haunt Sheriff Tony.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 01:43 PM
The lazy crap CI Command, sergeants and detectives hate Schnak. This should be interesting they are perfect for each other. Tony created a perfect storm of destruction. Sit back and watch.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 04:22 PM
I don’t personally like him one bit, but I do respect the fact he makes people miserable. Because some people here need to be miserable they’re so damn lazy. So yes they put him in a good place.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 04:40 PM
Didn't he hang out with that other loser, **** ******? The guy with the Lambo?

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 05:27 PM
Didn't he hang out with that other loser, **** ******? The guy with the Lambo?

Yeah, nick lauderdale. And although I loathed ****(head) lauderdale, he wasn't slap crazy like snatchenburg. One look in his loose cannon eyes and you know hes somewhere else. As a puppet major, his big stupid mouth will do him in in short order, and his blind devotion to the ridiculous policies coming down the pike will now demoralize multiple districts instead of just one. PS- remember, email is a privilege. lol I wish they'd take my email! The threats are coming already. You wanted change...

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 06:21 PM
Yeah, nick lauderdale. And although I loathed ****(head) lauderdale, he wasn't slap crazy like snatchenburg. One look in his loose cannon eyes and you know hes somewhere else. As a puppet major, his big stupid mouth will do him in in short order, and his blind devotion to the ridiculous policies coming down the pike will now demoralize multiple districts instead of just one. PS- remember, email is a privilege. lol I wish they'd take my email! The threats are coming already. You wanted change...

Let’s start posting his threats.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 07:17 AM
Let’s start posting his threats. KARA a Petty! Firemans wife! Deerfield has a new major but he is
Busy getting down!!!!!!! So what if the whole city knows it!!!!!!! This is exactly what bso needs now a nice huge scandal! Major headache !!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 09:24 AM
KARA a Petty! Firemans wife! Deerfield has a new major but he is
Busy getting down!!!!!!! So what if the whole city knows it!!!!!!! This is exactly what bso needs now a nice huge scandal! Major headache !!!!!!!

Way to embarrass the new guy. Geez.........that didn’t take long at all.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 04:51 PM
KARA a Petty! Firemans wife! Deerfield has a new major but he is

Relax he has moved on to the wife of one of our SWAT guys, so it’s ok now as long as one of our own brothers gets screwed over and his marriage and family is destroyed it’s ok.

Schnak is a great leader just the type of leader BSO looks for, hell Sheriff Tony even promoted him hehehe.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Relax he has moved on to the wife of one of our SWAT guys, so it’s ok now as long as one of our own brothers gets screwed over and his marriage and family is destroyed it’s ok.

Schnak is a great leader just the type of leader BSO looks for, hell Sheriff Tony even promoted him hehehe.

Well, the new sheriff says he’s going to have accountability. Here’s where we get to find out if he’s up to the task of being a real leader, or if those are just words for the cameras.

A real leader can not leave this unaddressed. Now we watch and we wait. Conduct unbecoming, and a major no less.