PDA

View Full Version : Trump’s buddy Roger Stone indicted. The noose tightens.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 05:56 PM
Another individual in Trump’s inner circle has been arrested. Roger Stone joins Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and several others. If you have ever investigated a case in your career you know the noose is tightening. Specially, when everyone of those previous arrestees has or is cooperating with Special Council Mueller. Regardless of what side you are on this issue, the result will not be pretty. I would hate to think our Commander in Chief actively colluded with our worst enemies-the Russians.
Hang on to those MAGA hats. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 06:26 PM
Only russian collusion was obsma/ clinton scun giving uranium and taking money to speak or bernie sanders going to russia on honeymoon or sll u liberal lwfty scum that want us like Venezuela or cuba

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 06:26 PM
The last piece of the puzzle before the flood gates open.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/01/25/steve-bannon-is-high-ranking-trump-official-mentioned-in-roger-stone-indictment.html

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 06:30 PM
Only russian collusion was obsma/ clinton scun giving uranium and taking money to speak or bernie sanders going to russia on honeymoon or sll u liberal lwfty scum that want us like Venezuela or cuba

If you are colluding with Russia you are a traitor to our country and a lot closer to Cuba or Venezuela than any Hillary fan. Remove that red Maga hat and let your brain breath and maybe you will see it then.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 07:07 PM
Democrats killed lincoln trying to gettrump but wont:
https://www.deathofanationmovie.com/

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 09:02 PM
Democrats killed lincoln trying to gettrump but wont:
https://www.deathofanationmovie.com/

Wow! Thai is a stretch! The stuff yoy find on those Russian sponsored websites.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 09:10 PM
Мы полностью поддерживаем президента Трампа и его кампанию «Сделай Америку великой. товарищ путин очень рад! Да здравствует Трамп! Trump 2020!

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 11:40 PM
Мы полностью поддерживаем президента Трампа и его кампанию «Сделай Америку великой. товарищ путин очень рад! Да здравствует Трамп! Trump 2020!

This is Dump’s dream. Puta is the only leader Dump does not disrespect. All of Dump’s cohorts are slowly being arrested for Russian conspiracy. Next up, the Dump kids and his effeminate son-in-law. Dump will be the last one holding the siht bag.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 01:31 AM
Wow! Lots of ignorance getting thrown around here. Zero collusion. All the arrests have been for anything but Russia. Democrats are destroyong their party. They will always be the party of hate and racism. Antifa, BLM & the KKK were all started by Democrats!!!!

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 01:47 AM
Wow! Lots of ignorance getting thrown around here. Zero collusion. All the arrests have been for anything but Russia. Democrats are destroyong their party. They will always be the party of hate and racism. Antifa, BLM & the KKK were all started by Democrats!!!!

A rose is still a rose, 2 points off the backboard is still 2 points, or to put it in words you'll understand, a stat is a stat. All of the president's men are being arrested, in one form or another. Dump will be the last man holding the siht bag when it explodes all over him.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 01:56 AM
The Republican Party. The party of racists, bigots and hatemongers. Imposing their “ethical” bar for years and selling their votes out to a DRAFT DODGER, ADULTERER, ORGANIZED CRIME FIGURE, FRAUDSTER, LIAR, CHEATER and worse of, a commie loving traitor! The day he goes to prison you will all throw away your silly red hats and claim to have never voted for him.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/08/12/charlottesville-protests-taught-hate-racism-alt-right-heyer-violence-column/948208002/

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 01:57 AM

Al Capone was arrested and convicted of tax evasion. That didn't change the fact that he was a smuggler, a loan shark, a pimp, a thief, a robber and a murderer, among many other things. Trump will get caught in one of his games very soon.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 02:15 AM
Lmao!!!! You libtards are all the same. I heard HQ has a new room full of stuffed animals and coloring books for you snowflakes that get triggered by red hats and different points of view. But look at the bright side, one day you’ll grow up and join the Republican party of diversity and leave your Democratic party that started the KKK, BLM and Antifa behind. Hang in there little fellas :)

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 02:36 AM
Lmao!!!! You libtards are all the same. I heard HQ has a new room full of stuffed animals and coloring books for you snowflakes that get triggered by red hats and different points of view. But look at the bright side, one day you’ll grow up and join the Republican party of diversity and leave your Democratic party that started the KKK, BLM and Antifa behind. Hang in there little fellas :)
Did you actually use the term "Republican party of diversity" in a serious statement? Lol, in a short two years, the only thing you'll use that MAGA hat for will be to wipe your azz. But hold onto it, maybe one day you can trade it for a confederate collectable or something.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 01:25 PM
“The Republican Party. The party of racists, bigots and hatemongers. Imposing their “ethical” bar for years and selling their votes out to a DRAFT DODGER, ADULTERER, ORGANIZED CRIME FIGURE, FRAUDSTER, LIAR, CHEATER and worse of, a commie loving traitor! The day he goes to prison you will all throw away your silly red hats and claim to have never voted for him.”

These days I see less and less of those MAGGOT red hats. Lmao

Unregistered
01-28-2019, 05:02 PM
Who cares about these damn politics. The whole system is corrupt

Unregistered
01-28-2019, 09:05 PM
“The Republican Party. The party of racists, bigots and hatemongers. Imposing their “ethical” bar for years and selling their votes out to a DRAFT DODGER, ADULTERER, ORGANIZED CRIME FIGURE, FRAUDSTER, LIAR, CHEATER and worse of, a commie loving traitor! The day he goes to prison you will all throw away your silly red hats and claim to have never voted for him.”

These days I see less and less of those MAGGOT red hats. Lmao

Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.
Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right "by any means necessary."
But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?
Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?
Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.
Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?"

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 10:27 PM
^^^^ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You so crazy!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 12:33 AM
I just colluded with Russia. I banged a Russian chick I met in Downtown. Oh. Well.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 02:08 AM
I just colluded with Russia. I banged a Russian chick I met in Downtown. Oh. Well.
You paid to get the clap when Melania would've given it to you for free! 🤣

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 10:44 AM
You paid to get the clap when Melania would've given it to you for free! 🤣

Shes hot unlike the last one a trans he/she

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Muller subpoenas Trump’s colonoscopy records, because he hasn’t found shit! 🇺🇸

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 12:54 AM
As a moral Republican, I am offended by the shame Donald Trump has brought to the White House. I am not an Obama or Hillary supporter but I see the lack of scruples and low dignity President Trump exhibits on a daily basis. I believe Mueller has conducted a professional investigation and unlike Trump fans, I do not believe the FBI and DOJ are corrupt. I will accept the outcome of Muller’s investigation and truly hope Trump has not done the things he is accused of. As Americans we must not lose faith in our public institutions and follow any leader- either Democrat or Republican- blindly off a cliff.

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 02:54 AM
As a moral Republican, I am offended by the shame Donald Trump has brought to the White House. I am not an Obama or Hillary supporter but I see the lack of scruples and low dignity President Trump exhibits on a daily basis. I believe Mueller has conducted a professional investigation and unlike Trump fans, I do not believe the FBI and DOJ are corrupt. I will accept the outcome of Muller’s investigation and truly hope Trump has not done the things he is accused of. As Americans we must not lose faith in our public institutions and follow any leader- either Democrat or Republican- blindly off a cliff.

Thank you for that. It's not about democrat or republican, it's about us as a country, and right now, it's an embarrassment.

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Thank you for that. It's not about democrat or republican, it's about us as a country, and right now, it's an embarrassment.

Its an embarrassment solely due to scum demonrats and their fake news media

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 09:06 PM
When are you Morons going to get it through your head that the Democrats HATE cops and they are NOT your friends. Look at the job the liberal media does on cops, BHO who did more to hurt the image of the police in this country than any other POTUS in this history of this nation. The Clintons, Jimmy Carter, Obama, they all HATED cops. Stop listening to these liberal operatives that come on here to divide us even more. There is a book written by the late J. Edgar Hoover titled "Master's of Deceit" read it; is about the Communist, but the Democratic Party has lost its moral compass and has been hijacked by them.
Be safe and remember that there is nothing on the PBA contract about having to get killed on this job.
Family first.

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 12:55 AM
When are you Morons going to get it through your head that the Democrats HATE cops and they are NOT your friends. Look at the job the liberal media does on cops, BHO who did more to hurt the image of the police in this country than any other POTUS in this history of this nation. The Clintons, Jimmy Carter, Obama, they all HATED cops. Stop listening to these liberal operatives that come on here to divide us even more. There is a book written by the late J. Edgar Hoover titled "Master's of Deceit" read it; is about the Communist, but the Democratic Party has lost its moral compass and has been hijacked by them.
Be safe and remember that there is nothing on the PBA contract about having to get killed on this job.
Family first.

Stop. Take a deep breath. Read what you just wrote. You are ranting from one topic to the next. You are insulting decent Americans for simply being members of a political party. We are all American first and party members second. Regardless of whom you support it is indecent to insult your countrymen.

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 01:21 PM
Family first.

It's not a republican/democrat thing. It's a man in office that is a ****ing criminal who surrounds himself with criminals. I'm republican and I am ashamed of what Washington has become. It's ok to admit we made a mistake.

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 01:23 PM
It's not a republican/democrat thing. It's a man in office that is a ****ing criminal who surrounds himself with criminals. I'm republican and I am ashamed of what Washington has become. It's ok to admit we made a mistake.

Mistake was obama who tried to **** up our great country thank God gor trump who is making it great again!!!!

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 01:44 PM
Mistake was obama who tried to **** up our great country thank God gor trump who is making it great again!!!!

Amen brother; 4 more years!

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Stop. Take a deep breath. Read what you just wrote. You are ranting from one topic to the next. You are insulting decent Americans for simply being members of a political party. We are all American first and party members second. Regardless of whom you support it is indecent to insult your countrymen.

Nice attempt to deflect by claiming to be "insulted"; actually that was the intent.

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Nice attempt to deflect by claiming to be "insulted"; actually that was the intent.

If you think that by cursing and insulting you are going to drag me and many others down your rabbit hole you are mistaken. I am a moral Republican. I can criticize what President Obama did or did not do without using your language. Unlike you, I do realize that Flynn,Mannafort and Cohen, the closest persons to President Trump, are in or headed to prison. What does that say about Trump?

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 03:50 PM
If you think that by cursing and insulting you are going to drag me and many others down your rabbit hole you are mistaken. I am a moral Republican. I can criticize what President Obama did or did not do without using your language. Unlike you, I do realize that Flynn,Mannafort and Cohen, the closest persons to President Trump, are in or headed to prison. What does that say about Trump?

And the closest people to the Clintons and who knew where the skeletons were died of mysterious deaths; what does that say about te Clintons?

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Obama was an anti american traitor who gave number one terrorist country billions thank God trump stopped the iran deal

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 09:34 PM
Obama was an anti american traitor who gave number one terrorist country billions thank God trump stopped the iran deal

X1000
The Iran deal will inevitably cause the start of WW3 when they detonate a nuke in Israel.
Wait for it.

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 10:48 PM
And the closest people to the Clintons and who knew where the skeletons were died of mysterious deaths; what does that say about te Clintons?

The Clintons are morally corrupt. Benghazi was a disgrace. Bill sitting in a plane with the former AG deserved an investigation. The Monica incident was shameful, etc.
Now, the Clintons are not current presidents. Trump is.
Are you willing to admit we have never seen a more corrupt and morally disgraced individual than Trump? From his five deferments to avoid serving, to his hiding of tax monies, to his Trump University fraud, to his Russian connection,to his adultery, to his lies, nicknames for women, blacks, Hispanics, the handicapped, to his disrespect for Native American service men, to his hooker payoffs, to his National Enquirer connection,etc., etc., etc. If you can’t admit those wrongs then you are blind and we have nothing further to discuss. Fanaticism is the flame that keeps dictators alive.

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 11:17 PM
The Clintons are morally corrupt. Benghazi was a disgrace. Bill sitting in a plane with the former AG deserved an investigation. The Monica incident was shameful, etc.
Now, the Clintons are not current presidents. Trump is.
Are you willing to admit we have never seen a more corrupt and morally disgraced individual than Trump? From his five deferments to avoid serving, to his hiding of tax monies, to his Trump University fraud, to his Russian connection,to his adultery, to his lies, nicknames for women, blacks, Hispanics, the handicapped, to his disrespect for Native American service men, to his hooker payoffs, to his National Enquirer connection,etc., etc., etc. If you can’t admit those wrongs then you are blind and we have nothing further to discuss. Fanaticism is the flame that keeps dictators alive.

This conversation has no point to make. Voting for Hillary Clinton was unthinkable; Trump was the only choice.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"
Should I be faced with the same choice in 2020; I shall vote for Trump again.
BTW, I am an Independent Conservative Civil Libertarian and a strict Constitutionalist not affiliated with neither party.

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 02:26 AM
This conversation has no point to make. Voting for Hillary Clinton was unthinkable; Trump was the only choice.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"
Should I be faced with the same choice in 2020; I shall vote for Trump again.
BTW, I am an Independent Conservative Civil Libertarian and a strict Constitutionalist not affiliated with neither party.

One thing was voting for him because we had no viable choice. Another thing is to continue to support his xenophobic views and his total disregard for decency. I hope someone like Kasich or similar runs and beats him. Of course, as he said, he could “shoot somebody on 5th Avenue” and fanatics would still vote and support him.

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 02:52 AM
You seem to forget that he really got elected because he is not a career politician. We are so tired of getting jerk around by professional politicians that stay in their jobs for 20,4 0 and 60 years and think they own both houses. Obviously he is not a career politician and doesn't even come close to passing "Diplomacy 101 or advanced B.S for career politicians" and those are both good and bad things. The media is out to crucify him not for anything other than conflicting ideology and members of his own party despise him because he owes them nothing. He is truly the underdog, and not everything he has said has been bad. His accomplishments are not properly covered by the media and the anti-Trump spin is everywhere. The liberals are scared to death that he will be able to appoint another Conservative Supreme Court Justice in the event that Ginsberg dies and this fear powers the urgency in his removal
The man is an egocentric narcissist businessman and there is no denying that; however, he is no where as narcissist and egocentric as Obama. Most powerful men have these traits.
I can't wait to see what he is going to do about Venezuela; that should be interesting.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 06:15 AM
I think he will be re-elected Becuz, he isn’t the establishment that has done nothing ever for the people. The Democrats and the republicans both are at fault for playing this political game so much that a reality show businessman comes in and slays many professional politicians on live tv.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 06:25 AM
It’s pretty annoying that local news networks play a doom song every time there is a story about the President. I never seen this before. It’s appauling that they are even playing a side, leave that to the big networks like CNN and FOX, we all
Know where they stand.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 10:38 AM
Well, as long as Trump is going to circumvent the desire of Congress by upstaging the Constitution and declaring a national emergency to build an $8 billion wall, why not set up a special force to go house by house looking for immigrants who overstay their travel visas- which by the way makes up for the majority of illegal aliens in our country? Why not secure another $8 billion and build a north wall with Canada since most Muslim terrorists get here from Toronto anyway and how about a special patrol at MIA to send back the thousands of Cuban communists who travel from here and back daily carrying thousands of pounds of black market items after receiving “political asylum”? Let’s go all the way and make those waiting immigration hearings wear and “I” on their shirts and blouses so we can tell them apart. Heck, we are moving towards a dictatorship here anyway. This is “1984” in fiction or 1933 Berlin anyway, though some Trump fans masquerading as true patriots may tell you otherwise.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 12:11 PM
Well, as long as Trump is going to circumvent the desire of Congress by upstaging the Constitution and declaring a national emergency to build an $8 billion wall, why not set up a special force to go house by house looking for immigrants who overstay their travel visas- which by the way makes up for the majority of illegal aliens in our country? Why not secure another $8 billion and build a north wall with Canada since most Muslim terrorists get here from Toronto anyway and how about a special patrol at MIA to send back the thousands of Cuban communists who travel from here and back daily carrying thousands of pounds of black market items after receiving “political asylum”? Let’s go all the way and make those waiting immigration hearings wear and “I” on their shirts and blouses so we can tell them apart. Heck, we are moving towards a dictatorship here anyway. This is “1984” in fiction or 1933 Berlin anyway, though some Trump fans masquerading as true patriots may tell you otherwise.

This “national emergency” is just posturing by the president to appease his base. It will be opposed by several Republican senators and will be settled with a resounding NO by the Supreme Court. This latest theatric act is just an escape route to allow the president to point tothe court and save faith with his base after promising that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 12:16 PM

4000 murders by illegals past 2 years is an emergency dumbassss

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 01:17 PM
4000 murders by illegals past 2 years is an emergency dumbassss

Not an emergency but an excuse for dictator loving azz wipes like you. Crawl out of Trump’s arse every once in a while an express an opinion commie lover.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 02:48 PM
Not an emergency but an excuse for dictator loving azz wipes like you. Crawl out of Trump’s arse every once in a while an express an opinion commie lover.

commies y yes u scum are
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/29/charles_hurt_new_generation_of_democrats_are_commu nists.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 02:50 PM

Why yes u guys are commie socialist scum; https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/29/charles_hurt_new_generation_of_democrats_are_commu nists.html

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 05:30 PM

There are some really stupid people posting here; however, I think that you take the cake.
You throw around terms like "Commie Lover" without the faintest idea of what you speak.

Let me name some "Commie Lovers" who are self proclaimed Socialist and your heroes:

Michael Moore; he loves the Cuban Castro government but he won't move there.

Samuel L. Jackson; he was so deeply moved by the death of Fidel Castro that he traveled to Havana for the funeral.

Bernie Sanders; Self proclaimed Socialist. I have some respect for him as he is out in the open and out of the closet.

Alexandria Ocasio -Cortez; craziest out of control Socialist to hit Washington in years.

These are some of your Socialists inspired Communist that are your heroes; they all happen to be DEMOCRATS.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 08:46 PM
There are some really stupid people posting here; however, I think that you take the cake.
You throw around terms like "Commie Lover" without the faintest idea of what you speak.

Let me name some "Commie Lovers" who are self proclaimed Socialist and your heroes:

Samuel L. Jackson; he was so deeply moved by the death of Fidel Castro that he traveled to Havana for the funeral.

Bernie Sanders; Self proclaimed Socialist. I have some respect for him as he is out in the open and out of the closet.

Alexandria Ocasio -Cortez; craziest out of control Socialist to hit Washington in years.

These are some of your Socialists inspired Communist that are your heroes; they all happen to be DEMOCRATS.

To quote Ann Coulter, Trump's an idiot.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 09:04 PM

“The sky is falling, the sky is falling” Run off to MIA and stop the flow of Cubans to South Florida idiot. Build your wall there then we can discuss the Mexicans. Never heard of a Mexican ripping off medicaid, huge credit card fraud, and a 60 year history of drug trafficking in South Florida. Send them all back including youself. Here is whatyour people do in our country every day marielito.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6261223/amp/Cuban-exile-confesses-murdering-girlfriend-granddaughter.html

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 09:06 PM

Your people Marielito. 60 years of drug trafficking, medicaid fraud, credit card schemes. I would aend you all beck before I sent one Mexican back.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6261223/amp/Cuban-exile-confesses-murdering-girlfriend-granddaughter.html

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 10:02 PM
Your people Marielito. 60 years of drug trafficking, medicaid fraud, credit card schemes. I would aend you all beck before I sent one Mexican back.

You got that right. Ditto!!

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 12:28 AM
Best quote of the year!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/430286-coulter-fires-back-at-trump-only-national-emergency-is-that-our-president-is?amp

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 01:05 AM
Let’ see, Scott destroyed the FRS. Gimenez destroyed the county. Both Republicans. Let’s vote Republican then. You cops have your head up your rear.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 06:53 AM

Don't you just love the irony of it all? Watching a Trump rally in Miami is like seeing chickens wearing KFC hats at a slaughter house!

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 12:47 PM
Now we have some lying sack of shit president, who spits on our constitution every chance he can!

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 01:12 PM
Now we have some lying sack of shit president, who spits on our constitution every chance he can!

Trump on his worst day is 100x better than any scum demonrat like obama Clinton who are better than the current scum crop of lefties

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 04:28 PM
Trump on his worst day is 100x better than any scum demonrat like obama Clinton who are better than the current scum crop of lefties

I could think of Jeb, Lindsay Graham, Kasich and a couple of other Republicans who have a sense of decency and would do a much better job than Trump. Say what you will about Obama and Clinton but their campaign manager, their NSA appointee,their personal lawyer and many more of their associates were never tried and/or convicted for treason, etc. Can’t recall Obama ever grabbing any woman by her P either. Can’t ever recall any president praising Russian, North Korean, etc. leaderseither. Must be a Trump thing.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 06:48 PM
I could think of Jeb, Lindsay Graham, Kasich and a couple of other Republicans who have a sense of decency and would do a much better job than Trump. Say what you will about Obama and Clinton but their campaign manager, their NSA appointee,their personal lawyer and many more of their associates were never tried and/or convicted for treason, etc. Can’t recall Obama ever grabbing any woman by her P either. Can’t ever recall any president praising Russian, North Korean, etc. leaderseither. Must be a Trump thing.

You need toget woke obama is a traitor who gave 150bilkion to our enemy iran number one sponsor of terroism , here is the russian collusion mariposa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 08:03 PM

The color of your skin betrays your mouth and explains your hatred.
The Cubans; even the Marielitos, own Miami and you are still in the ghetto.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 09:28 PM
You need toget woke obama is a traitor who gave 150bilkion to our enemy iran number one sponsor of terroism , here is the russian collusion mariposa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8
I could show you 100x trump has done some dirty stuff on video but it won't matter to you, you'll just keep bringing up this clip as if it supersedes all the dirty stuff trump has done. Just keep living in your bubble while all of Trump's players are going down around him. The only reason trump hasn't been charged with a crime yet is because he is the sitting president. That will change in less than two years!

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 11:48 PM
The color of your skin betrays your mouth and explains your hatred.
The Cubans; even the Marielitos, own Miami and you are still in the ghetto.

Finally, we can see your true colors. You voted for Trump simply because he promised to get rid of Hispanics and though he did not say it publicly, his vibes told you he would put blacks “in their place”. You, see yourself as a “white” native of the Caribbean but for the most part your Cuban melanin level betrays you. You are just as “mixed” as any Mexican and to Trump, you,your wife and your kids are third class citizens.
We could talk as to what you have or have not done for Miami for days but I guarantee you you, your Hialeah ghetto, your congested Weschester and your nasty Little Havana are no place the Trumps of this world would want to live in.
Obama and his family may have many faults but we have never seen Michelle posing nude and doing lesbians scenes on magazine spreads. That, is the work of your first lady Melania- who for all we know, may be a Russian agent herself. Chew on that for a while Pepito.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2979773]The color of your skin betrays your mouth and explains your hatred.
The Cubans; even the Marielitos, own Miami and you are still in the ghetto.[/QUOTE

Finally, we can see your true colors. You voted for Trump simply because he promised to get rid of Hispanics and though he did not say it publicly, his vibes told you he would put blacks “in their place”. You, see yourself as a “white” native of the Caribbean but for the most part your Cuban melanin level betrays you. You are just as “mixed” as any Mexican and to Trump, you,your wife and your kids are third class citizens.
We could talk as to what you have or have not done for Miami for days but I guarantee you you, your Hialeah ghetto, your congested Weschester and your nasty Little Havana are no place the Trumps of this world would want to live in.
Obama and his family may have many faults but we have never seen Michelle posing nude and doing lesbians scenes on magazine spreads. That, is the work of your first lady Melania- who for all we know, may be a Russian agent herself. Chew on that for a while Pepito.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 02:12 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2979773]The color of your skin betrays your mouth and explains your hatred.
The Cubans; even the Marielitos, own Miami and you are still in the ghetto.[/QUOTE

Hialeah is a ghetto. Little Havana is a Ghetto. Weschester is a ghetto. You voted for Trump because he threatened to throw the Mexicans out and put blacks in their place. Never saw Michelle Obama pose naked in racy scenes. Trump’s wife has. Btw, check your melanin level Pepito. To Trump you are a salt water you know what.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 02:14 PM
I could show you 100x trump has done some dirty stuff on video but it won't matter to you, you'll just keep bringing up this clip as if it supersedes all the dirty stuff trump has done. Just keep living in your bubble while all of Trump's players are going down around him. The only reason trump hasn't been charged with a crime yet is because he is the sitting president. That will change in less than two years!

No, perhaps 6 years, get will be re elected in 2020

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 05:03 PM

Hialeah is a ghetto. Little Havana is a Ghetto. Weschester is a ghetto. You voted for Trump because he threatened to throw the Mexicans out and put blacks in their place. Never saw Michelle Obama pose naked in racy scenes. Trump’s wife has. Btw, check your melanin level Pepito. To Trump you are a salt water you know what.

You should NEVER use the products that you sell in the "Hood"
That's some bad crack right there brotha; delusional trip thinking about your ancestors in the jungle and chit.
Everyone in Hialeah, Little Havana and Westchester know who their daddy be.
Let the people with a higher IQ do the posting.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 10:29 PM

"Never saw Michelle Obama pose naked in racy scenes."

Who would want to see Michael, I'm sorry I meant to say Michelle (NOT) naked?

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 06:43 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2979904]

Just looking at Melania's photo will make you itch. She is the poster child for STDs!

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2979904]

No decent first lady would have a background as dark as that Eastern European Russian asset of a wife Trump has. Here is an adulterous porn star marrying an old man solely for his wealth and reaching the highest sphere of power in the world. Barbara Bush, Laura Bush, Namcy Reagan, etc. were first ladies. Melania Bush is a skank and a tramp.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 02:25 AM
Old Roger looked a little bit shaken today. Mannafort has one foot in the grave and the Mueller report arrives next week. Oh MAGAD!

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 04:21 AM
Old Roger looked a little bit shaken today. Mannafort has one foot in the grave and the Mueller report arrives next week. Oh MAGAD!

Oh MAGA! 😂😂😂

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 04:23 AM
Oh MAGA! 😂😂😂

Oh MAGAD! 😂😂😂