PDA

View Full Version : Pba joke

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 12:44 AM
PBA, how many more times do you have to hear the word NO ! NO means NO, its not a Yes and definitely is not a Maybe. I opened up my mail and saw the PERC card and started laughing thinking someone sent it to me as a joke. You guys are worst than used car salesmen, no one wants your used car anymore( PBA Membership). You will never be our bargaining unit as long as anyone who has been here long enough to remember how horrible the PBA served the Deputies and Sergeants of this agency!

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 12:53 AM
So the PBA admitted today that everyone’s AFLAC payments were behind just like IUPA said. If your 3rd party billing does both dues deductions and AFLAC payments, you are just as guilty. You supposedly vetted this company. If you did, they represent you just as they do their company and you. The PBA is a total scam. Why hasn’t Lahiff, Anderson or Palamara sent anything out with their name on it????? Thought we had our own chapter like you promised? Yet another lie from the PBA

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 01:10 AM
Mailed my Ballot and voted IUPA!

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 01:52 AM
[X] IUPA. Good bye once and for all PBA

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 02:26 AM
IUPA all the way, already mailed!!

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 03:06 AM
Remember, it was Lahiff who wrote the endorsement letter for Scott Israel on behalf of the membership. The same Lahiff that was promised a 50K PBA job a year if they win. Are you in it for the members or yourself Bob?

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 03:13 AM
Been waiting and got it today. I triple read it to make sure there was no funny business. Nice fat check on the right side. Go away PBA.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 03:40 AM
Remember, it was Lahiff who wrote the endorsement letter for Scott Israel on behalf of the membership. The same Lahiff that was promised a 50K PBA job a year if they win. Are you in it for the members or yourself Bob?

It’s obvious Bob has always been in the PBA game for self gain. IUPA has my vote also.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 01:37 PM
You may hate the pba but tell me who are 3 iupa attorneys? When the crap hits the fav, who represents you? Name 3....heck....name 2

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 01:40 PM
*Hits the fan

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2972959]You may hate the pba but tell me who are 3 iupa attorneys? When the crap hits the fav, who represents you? Name 3....heck....name 2[/QUOTE

Hey used car salesmen, go away and no we dont want your broken down POS union. When PERC receives the overwhelming YES vote for IUPA, will you finally give up? You guys cant even manage the members bills for their AFLAC membership but you sure do have a nice locker at the Cigar Bar, what a joke! All members received a list of over 15 available attorneys, when you join you will receive the list too.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2972959]You may hate the pba but tell me who are 3 iupa attorneys? When the crap hits the fav, who represents you? Name 3....heck....name 2[/QUOTE

Hey used car salesmen, go away and no we dont want your broken down POS union. When PERC receives the overwhelming YES vote for IUPA, will you finally give up? You guys cant even manage the members bills for their AFLAC membership but you sure do have a nice locker at the Cigar Bar, what a joke! All members received a list of over 15 available attorneys, when you join you will receive the list too.

Blah blah blah, AFLAC, cigar bar...blah blah blah. See, you ignorant tool, you can’t name any. Good luck with Andy

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 03:45 PM
You just exposed yourself as a person who doesn’t even work here. Yesterday, an email went out which addressed the false claim by the PBA with no lawyers. Maybe you should ask Lahiff why no PBA lawyer showed up in Pompano when Deputies we’re accused of felonies? IUPA has attorneys on scene.

So why can’t the PBA tell us how they have changed to get us back? What by laws were changed to allow voting by the membership? Why have they not told the few PBA members left that the State PBA let go 90% of the workers at the Broward PBA office? If you can’t even keep AFLAC paid, how can you protect us?

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 05:05 PM
You just exposed yourself as a person who doesn’t even work here. Yesterday, an email went out which addressed the false claim by the PBA with no lawyers. Maybe you should ask Lahiff why no PBA lawyer showed up in Pompano when Deputies we’re accused of felonies? IUPA has attorneys on scene.

So why can’t the PBA tell us how they have changed to get us back? What by laws were changed to allow voting by the membership? Why have they not told the few PBA members left that the State PBA let go 90% of the workers at the Broward PBA office? If you can’t even keep AFLAC paid, how can you protect us?

You are really informed! Is this your attorney/secretary/office manager Andy?

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 09:25 PM
They changed presidents didn’t they. That’s a start.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 09:39 PM
Changed Presidents? Were the dues paying members allowed to vote????? Answer is NO so what has really changed ??? NOTHING

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 10:30 PM
They changed presidents didn’t they. That’s a start.

You can put a bow tie on a pile of sh*t, does not change a thing, it still stinks and it is still a pile of sh*t !!!

We dont need a new start, we got one when we dumped the PBA’s sorry A** and went to IUPA getting our own Union. So run along and find another Department to sell your BS too, because we aint buying it !!!!

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 12:05 AM
Wasn’t the PBA waiting on the outcome of the MSD Comission’s findings, before making a decision to ask for Sheriff Isreal’s removal?

What is the PBA’s official position, as of the release of the investigation of MSD??

Sure has been crickets lately?

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 03:47 AM
Pba sucks you have fat bob spreading lies because he wants to get another easy position. Self centered selfish slob. The pba did nothing but believe the bso membership was their personal bank account. For the last time Pba go away. Nothing has changed about how your organization lies and spreads more lies to cover up the old ones.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 05:31 AM
I have been waiting for my PERC election envelope to arrive. It finally came, I checked the box marked IUPA and dropped it back in the mail the same day. Maybe the PBA will finally get the hint and go away. Now don't get me wrong, IUPA has their faults. I don't like the fact they are part of the AFL-CIO, however I can live with that more than I can with the PBA not giving me a voice! In the 15 years I was a member of the PBA I paid and paid but never had a voice and was never asked what I wanted. The PBA knew this was a huge point of contention and as recent as when IUPA held the no confidence vote for the sheriff, the PBA blindly endorsed the sheriff without ever asking its current BSO members what they want. Trust me when I say that move killed the PBA....great job BL!!! You shot yourself in the foot and took the PBA with you. The PERC election tells me the PBA supposedly got a little more than 400 cards signed. I'm betting the PBA doesn't get 100 votes in this PERC. They only got 9 votes in the Lieutenant's PERC vote.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 06:23 AM
I have been waiting for my PERC election envelope to arrive. It finally came, I checked the box marked IUPA and dropped it back in the mail the same day. Maybe the PBA will finally get the hint and go away. Now don't get me wrong, IUPA has their faults. I don't like the fact they are part of the AFL-CIO, however I can live with that more than I can with the PBA not giving me a voice! In the 15 years I was a member of the PBA I paid and paid but never had a voice and was never asked what I wanted. The PBA knew this was a huge point of contention and as recent as when IUPA held the no confidence vote for the sheriff, the PBA blindly endorsed the sheriff without ever asking its current BSO members what they want. Trust me when I say that move killed the PBA....great job BL!!! You shot yourself in the foot and took the PBA with you. The PERC election tells me the PBA supposedly got a little more than 400 cards signed. I'm betting the PBA doesn't get 100 votes in this PERC. They only got 9 votes in the Lieutenant's PERC vote.

If PBA doesn’t get at least 300 votes that tells me they forged cards to get a perc election and that should be investigated.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 06:54 AM
If PBA doesn’t get at least 300 votes that tells me they forged cards to get a perc election and that should be investigated.

The bet the PBA won't reach half that!!! But regardless of how you want to vote, at least vote. It doesn't cost you anything except marking an "X" in the box and your signature on the envelope.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 05:37 PM
PBA is a joke. Does Lahiff tell the new guys that he was demoted for lying when on a detail? Does he tell them that he then joined the PBA, became a rep and helped trick Deputies in a rigged election with a bad contract in order to get his stripes back?

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 08:07 PM
PBA is a joke. Does Lahiff tell the new guys that he was demoted for lying when on a detail? Does he tell them that he then joined the PBA, became a rep and helped trick Deputies in a rigged election with a bad contract in order to get his stripes back?

Of course not!! He tells them he will pull his pants up and lead this agency back to greatness. The PBA has NO shot while Bob and Meghan are associated with them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they will win the membership back without them, just that they have no shot with them. The PBA has way too many faults. Now I know IUPA has their own faults especially the AFL-CIO partnership, but after seeing that they will actually stand up for the membership, let US decide what we want, and fight the administration when they are wrong, I'm on this train for now. After all I gave my hard earned money to the PBA for more than 10 years for NOTHING, nothing at all, except they purchased a nice hall for themselves. I can go another 3 years with IUPA to see what they do. I'm in IUPA....let's see what you can do from here on out!

Unregistered
01-28-2019, 02:15 PM
Fat bob is a true snake along with lying Meghan. Self centered individuals that only look out for themselves. As for the PBA, they suck. They have done nothing for the membership except make broken promises.
I for one voted IUPA because they took a stand for the membership and allowed us to have a voice.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 12:15 AM
Fat bob is a true snake along with lying Meghan. Self centered individuals that only look out for themselves. As for the PBA, they suck. They have done nothing for the membership except make broken promises.
I for one voted IUPA because they took a stand for the membership and allowed us to have a voice.

You're right!!! Karma is a biotch isn't it PBA? The PBA F**ked themselves. Well them and sponge Bob tall pants.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 12:34 AM
I’m still waiting on those IUPA attorneys I asked about....

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 01:23 AM

Is that all you got?, I have seen a list of several attorney’s. Become a member and you can look at it also.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 01:38 AM

That's all you have? IUPA does has good attorneys, you know we know, they show up at scenes, unlike the PBA attorneys. I'm sure after the upcoming PERC election, the PBA Broward chapter will have to rethink their expenditures. As they won't be able to continue telling everybody they are so close to getting BSO back. Maybe then they will have to seriously sit down and explain why they lost BSO in the first place.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 04:31 AM
That's all you have? IUPA does has good attorneys, you know we know, they show up at scenes, unlike the PBA attorneys. I'm sure after the upcoming PERC election, the PBA Broward chapter will have to rethink their expenditures. As they won't be able to continue telling everybody they are so close to getting BSO back. Maybe then they will have to seriously sit down and explain why they lost BSO in the first place.

Before my grammar is corrected, I changed the sentence and missed taking out the word "does" yes that's on me.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 12:02 PM
Why would the PBA not send a lawyer when a Deputy is being accused of rape? It was important enough to send IA to the scene and take the “victim” to SATC. So why was it not important enough for a lawyer? Lahiff was on scene and knew. IUPA sends lawyers to dog shootings and traffic fatalities. Something the PBA never did. My entire squad has voted for IUPA and will never go back to the PBA!

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 11:41 PM
PBA = Poor Broke & Alone

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 04:30 AM
PBA = Poor Broke & Alone

^^^^^love it almost as much as sponge Bob tall pants.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 05:04 AM
^^^^^love it almost as much as sponge Bob tall pants.

PBA = Professional Bull$hiters Association