PDA

View Full Version : If Israel Comes Back

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 10:29 PM
Please don't bring Shultz back. The men hated him. Please don't bring Kinsey back. He provided not one ounce of leadership. Do bring back Wagner. He is a level headed man. Polan already said he wasn't coming back to this cesspool ever again. Please pick better leaders this time around.

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 10:36 PM
Please don't bring Shultz back. The men hated him. Please don't bring Kinsey back. He provided not one ounce of leadership. Do bring back Wagner. He is a level headed man. Polan already said he wasn't coming back to this cesspool ever again. Please pick better leaders this time around.

I will. I will pick YOU. You sound like you're very "special"

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 10:43 PM
Lions and tigers and bears Oh my !

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 01:09 AM
Unfortunately Israel will be back after his court date, hopefully he has learned something from all this. I do not think he will win in 2020. He has too much baggage now. Democrats will not support Tony, he does not have the experience and was put in by a republican Governor so he is seen as not a real Democrat also having a white wife will hurt him with some black voters.
The Sheriff’s race will be wide open in 2020 I think Al Pollack would have a really good shot at this time but it depends on who the Dems get behind.

One thing for sure is all this uncertainty is not good for moral, Tony this month Israel back in March and a new guy in 2020. Hopefully we can get some normalcy here soon.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 01:30 AM
Sheriff Meerah!!!!! 2020

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 01:37 AM
Israel is not coming back. Take your delusional fantasies of a second act and put it in your pipe.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 01:41 AM
Unfortunately Israel will be back after his court date, hopefully he has learned something from all this. I do not think he will win in 2020. He has too much baggage now. Democrats will not support Tony, he does not have the experience and was put in by a republican Governor so he is seen as not a real Democrat also having a white wife will hurt him with some black voters.
The Sheriff’s race will be wide open in 2020 I think Al Pollack would have a really good shot at this time but it depends on who the Dems get behind.

One thing for sure is all this uncertainty is not good for moral, Tony this month Israel back in March and a new guy in 2020. Hopefully we can get some normalcy here soon.

Well my response to that is, Sheriff Tony has the opportunity to make this place whole again during the time that he is here. That means, get rid of the garbage and put people in place that deputies can respect as leaders in the chain of command. Not to much to ask...

If Isreal does come back, deputies along with IUPA will back Tony in 2020!

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 02:51 AM
Well my response to that is, Sheriff Tony has the opportunity to make this place whole again during the time that he is here. That means, get rid of the garbage and put people in place that deputies can respect as leaders in the chain of command. Not to much to ask...

If Isreal does come back, deputies along with IUPA will back Tony in 2020!

I agree Israel will never win in 2020. FOPE will probably back Israel, Fire Rescue who knows. As for IUPA they will do as promised and interview all candidates and then let the members vote on who they want to endorse. That's how it should always be done.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 03:17 AM

If Polan said that, then something great, other than Israel leaving, did come out of this. Polan thinks BSO is a cesspool, he was right, unfortunately it's because of him and the other FLPD cronies that made this place a cesspool. Good riddance to the self proclaimed GOAT!!!! News flash motor sgt, nobody gives a $hit what you think....and we never did, we just had to pretend to give a $hit because we know you're vindictive.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 04:00 AM
Scotty is a moronic buffoon!!! And he'll always be viewed as nothing more than such.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 04:29 AM
If you think this place was run into the ground before Mr. Israel left, wait and see what happens if he returns. Deep down knowing that he has no chance of winning in 2020 he will pull out all of the stops to destroy this place. If he can't have it, he will destroy it. What is it with FLPD, the last sheriff that came in from there tried to disband BSO. I guess they want the title and glory, but don't want to work for it. Well, Mr. Israel no matter what you will go down as the WORST sheriff in the history of BSO and as I'm sure you have read, we've had some bad ones in the last 103 years. But at least you bumped your former FLPD buddy (Ron C) from the top slot as worst sheriff. Mr. Israel, enjoy the title, you did this to yourself, and deserve it!!!

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 09:22 AM
Poor Scotty boy is going to miss the 2020 SUPER BOWL in Miami. We all know what a jock sniffer you are and this would have been your wet dream come true but too bad you will be sitting at home. LOL!!! And I love it. Maybe if you ask sheriff Tony he can get you an autograph.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 01:00 PM
I will be back, and all deputies will wear yamakas. We will look like no other agency in America.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 01:41 PM
I will be back, and all deputies will wear yamakas. We will look like no other agency in America.

Hey. Why not...? We would be the envy of all

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 01:42 PM
FOPE may back Sheriff Tony when it comes down to 2020. They certainly won't ever back a Republican candidate. Smart move would be lock in years 2 and 3 of a fair, but favorable FOPE contract before the election season rolls around. Parity pay for 20 years and over DOD Deputies needs to happen, and that should lock in their support. Every other major Sheriff's office in the state already has it, and it's also a requirement of the main accrediting body for the jail, the ACA.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 02:22 PM
Only detention deputies will wear yamakas. They can wear the same uniforms, but by policy will need the yamaka.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 02:27 PM
Listen, several people in this agency have worked both the road and detention. Both jobs have their own inherent dangers. Detention deserves to make a good living, but to compare the two jobs is ridiculous. A road patrol deputies job is more dangerous and technical. If you want a raise, transfer to the road. You will find as many did that the road is more work. Detention deputies have come to the road and transferred back, because of the stress and work load.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 03:25 PM
Listen, several people in this agency have worked both the road and detention. Both jobs have their own inherent dangers. Detention deserves to make a good living, but to compare the two jobs is ridiculous. A road patrol deputies job is more dangerous and technical. If you want a raise, transfer to the road. You will find as many did that the road is more work. Detention deputies have come to the road and transferred back, because of the stress and work load.

Here We Go Again, thrown stones. Once again DLE deputies can't compare their salaries to other departments and then criticize DOD for doing the same thing. Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office DLE and DOD have parity. They both make more than BSO Road Patrol so if you guys are behind then we're really behind. You guys love to compare your pay to Municipal agencies but you conveniently fail to factor in your benefits when doing so. You pay very little towards your pension, health and dental insurance. You pay nothing for your life insurance. You also have a plethora of supplement pay available to you depending on your assignments. Stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 06:35 PM
Special forces jailers! Very best jailers!

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 06:40 PM
We are. Thank you.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Here We Go Again, thrown stones. Once again DLE deputies can't compare their salaries to other departments and then criticize DOD for doing the same thing. Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office DLE and DOD have parity. They both make more than BSO Road Patrol so if you guys are behind then we're really behind. You guys love to compare your pay to Municipal agencies but you conveniently fail to factor in your benefits when doing so. You pay very little towards your pension, health and dental insurance. You pay nothing for your life insurance. You also have a plethora of supplement pay available to you depending on your assignments. Stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

A DLE deputy in BSO against parity for DOD will never directly address the argument you put forward. That argument is the fact that besides 2-3 other counties in FL every other SO recognizes that DOD deserves parity. Actual experts in law enforcement with hundreds of years of experience between them (when you consider officials of all counties in FL) have come to the same conclusion: DLE and DOD deserve parity.

Yet, certain DLE deputies here in BSO think they know better then the collective knowledge of all SO's in the state. They will hide behind their opinions as to why parity is not necessary. However, they have no actual argument against it that has any substance. Parity will happen. Its just a matter of time. Outdated thinking that's 30 years behind the times by certain DLE deputies will not prevent it.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 07:20 PM
I agree Israel will never win in 2020. FOPE will probably back Israel, Fire Rescue who knows. As for IUPA they will do as promised and interview all candidates and then let the members vote on who they want to endorse. That's how it should always be done.

Fire and the FOPE will attend a vetting/interview process through the Broward AFL-CIO and vote on who they what to endorse. If that person or any candidate doesn't get a 2/3rds than each individual unit can endorse who they want. IUPA could be involved in this process because they are AFL-CIO but they choose to be out there on their own.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 07:26 PM
A DLE deputy in BSO against parity for DOD will never directly address the argument you put forward. That argument is the fact that besides 2-3 other counties in FL every other SO recognizes that DOD deserves parity. Actual experts in law enforcement with hundreds of years of experience between them (when you consider officials of all counties in FL) have come to the same conclusion: DLE and DOD deserve parity.

Yet, certain DLE deputies here in BSO think they know better then the collective knowledge of all SO's in the state. They will hide behind their opinions as to why parity is not necessary. However, they have no actual argument against it that has any substance. Parity will happen. Its just a matter of time. Outdated thinking that's 30 years behind the times by certain DLE deputies will not prevent it.

How’s that working out for you, how long has BSO been around? And you still dont have parity.
You dont deserve it and you will never get it in Broward!

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 07:44 PM
Fire and the FOPE will attend a vetting/interview process through the Broward AFL-CIO and vote on who they what to endorse. If that person or any candidate doesn't get a 2/3rds than each individual unit can endorse who they want. IUPA could be involved in this process because they are AFL-CIO but they choose to be out there on their own.

That’s because each IUPA local is in control of their endorsements. The Deputies at BSO decide who gets the endorsement, nobody else

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 08:13 PM
That’s because each IUPA local is in control of their endorsements. The Deputies at BSO decide who gets the endorsement, nobody else

Iupa = BLM ✊🏿

#fixit
01-23-2019, 08:36 PM
Pay parity for all Deputy Sheriff's, is a non-mandatory accreditation standard for the American Correctional Association. So, not only is it the right thing to do, but it is also necessary to meet the standards of the ACA. This agency, along with every other major agency, DO care about maintaining accreditations, and it is actually required by BSO due to a longstanding consent decree.
A rising tide tends to lift all ships, so it really doesnt make any sense for a road patrol deputy to whine about payscale parity with DODCP.
Unless you have really worked the jail - had to control violent signal 20s covered in blood, pepper foam, urine and feces, with nothing but your hands, all while being recorded with both hi def video and audio, you really shouldn't whine. Even with payscale parity, road patrol will continue to have added value benefits such as first responder supplements, and take home car benefits, that will dwarf the overall benefit package of Detention.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 08:42 PM
Iupa = BLM ✊🏿

Yep. FOPE brought Israel out of obscurity to beat the incumbent. Then helped him win a second term with comfortable margins. IUPA is and has always been second rate and only recently gained horsepower from playing on the the insecurity of a new governor. This relationship will likely cool quickly once the new is gone. I've been out of the game for awhile but this has peaked my interest enough to begin following it again. To that end, I place my chips on FOPE to come out ahead when Israel returns. Cheers!

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 08:47 PM
Iupa = BLM ✊🏿

When the time is right, FOPE will mow over IUPA and Israel will return. They did it twice before; once beating the incumbent and the second winning with a nice comfy margin. Cheers!

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 08:48 PM

Do you know why the IUPA Deputies Union does not participate in the AFL-CIO? Because they don't belong to the AFL-CIO. Each individual IUPA local has the option to belong to the AFL-CIO or not and the BSO Deputies Local chose not to belong.