PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the jungle! MLK would bow his head in shame if he saw these hoodlums act

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 03:06 AM
Juam Perez, you are a true pendejo! Stop hiding in that puzzle palace and let us do our job. Stop sending your arse kissing brass to roll calls to warn us to “show sensitivity” towards a group of outlaws that hold this county hostage every January. Take off that badge and go home penco.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 03:09 AM
Meanwhile in this lawless county with no police, law or order. I had a citizen walk up to me and curse out the department for letting this lawlessness to go on.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article224783965.html#storylink=latest_side

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:08 PM
When do we say “enough”?

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 02:13 PM
This isn't going to stop until there's a major accident involving several fatalities and the community demands the police puts a stop to it.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 02:58 PM
This isn't going to stop until there's a major accident involving several fatalities and the community demands the police puts a stop to it.

Which community? the law abiding community has been clamoring for years for MDP to enforce the law! Yet nothing happens, making you the laughter of the thugs, the have "no respect for you"..

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 05:54 PM
Dont chase these idiots the director wont back us up

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 06:58 PM
Okay, with the current chase police in place, which is not going to change. Please state your plan/idea of how to stop this madness and speak with intelligence instead of complaining that nothing is being done. Maybe your idea could be the one that no one has thoght of.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 08:14 PM
Street intelligence. Social media intelligence, community intelligence. I mean seriously? MDPD doesnt have an intelligence unit that gathers information from different sources? Stop making up units that all they do is stand around or sits around looking cool in their GI Joe gear while milking the system and create something to stop this madness on its tracks. Really it doesnt take a rocket scientist and years of studying to do this. Standing in front of news cameras showing anger to these riders to not ride because its illegal, wont work. You're fueling the fire. Learn a little about intelligence work then come talk to me. I can help when you create such unit. Stop promoting F&F that don't know what real police work is.

Also, showing police presence on the roads while this is happening is a start. At least the community sees you and feels safe. No need to chase anyone and cause harm to yourself and others.

I will give you a perfect example. Yesterday, the news helicopter was over a gas station and they were all there fueling up and talking. Not one police officer around. How hard is it to show up block the exit/entrance and make arrests? No need to wait until they leave to make your case. Stop them on their tracks!

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 08:33 PM

That is what I look forward to every year. I'm waiting for a group of them, let say 20 or 30 of them to wipe out among themselves, and get f ucked up. I'm waiting for that, and I will be rolling in laughter.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 12:09 AM
How hard is it to show up block the exit/entrance and make arrests? No need to wait until they leave to make your case. Stop them on their tracks!

Set up RDF with a bunch of traffic spikes, you need a couple of RDF field forces. Intell at the CP watching the media, as soon as they go into a gas station to refuel you move in with the spikes and block the exits, you must be fast. You will get 90% of the bikes and about 75% of the drivers. Once you do this a couple of times word will get out that the ride is over. JP Try it!!!

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 05:22 AM
Wow, one of MDPD finest racing!!!!! the three wheeled bike, as see in this dam video......your either a cop or a criminal!!!! S-Dist...... deal with this

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article224783965.html

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 05:39 AM
How hard is it to show up block the exit/entrance and make arrests? No need to wait until they leave to make your case. Stop them on their tracks!

Set up RDF with a bunch of traffic spikes, you need a couple of RDF field forces. Intell at the CP watching the media, as soon as they go into a gas station to refuel you move in with the spikes and block the exits, you must be fast. You will get 90% of the bikes and about 75% of the drivers. Once you do this a couple of times word will get out that the ride is over. JP Try it!!!

Both of you are fools who should've failed the academy. Go figure it out.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 04:38 PM
3-17 cop ran over poor atv scum

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 08:31 PM
For how long is 21% of the population going to hold the rest of us hostage in Miami with this violence and recklessness?
Don't the other 79% of the population count?
We need an elected Sheriff that will stand up to this crap and bring law and order back to Miami.

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 02:19 PM
I was told by him that he got a suspension for the MLK thing. That was last year.

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 12:59 AM
We got a bunch of democrat criminals and illegal guns

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 01:21 PM
And then you have the PIO bragging about making a hand full of arrest when there were hundreds of these savages terrorizing the motorist public in Miami; pathetic excuse for a Law Enforcement Agency.
What can brown do for you; NOTHING

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 01:30 PM
When the police becomes unwilling or unable to protect the citizens it is sworn to protect; the citizens will take care of the problem themselves. There will eventually be a shit-storm over this and other events in this county and the politicians will bear the responsibility of the outcome. The other 80% of the people have grown tired of this and will take action.
There were many ways to stop this lunacy and we did nothing.

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 02:27 PM
This will stop the day a thug kills a LEO or the white man comes out with an AR15 and takes care of business. Then they will call him racist and judge him as mental ill. Politics let's these animals do whatever they want, but when the white man comes out to protect a woman surrounded by hoodlums pushing her and getting in her face then the white man is the racist and the one placed in cuffs. Politics much?

I hope the community stands behind this man now and shows how coward the politics are down here to protect hoodlums over their community, the community who pays your paycheck not these hoodlums who are known to take away from you.

Stop with the press conferences that dont work. Work on laws to have gas stations shut their pumps off when these hoodlums drive in to fuel up. Let your troops work. Learn from Broward county cops they didn't let these hoodlums cause harm in their community now did they?

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 04:47 AM
I was told not to get involved in anything from brass.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 07:17 AM
This will stop the day a thug kills a LEO or the white man comes out with an AR15 and takes care of business. Then they will call him racist and judge him as mental ill. Politics let's these animals do whatever they want, but when the white man comes out to protect a woman surrounded by hoodlums pushing her and getting in her face then the white man is the racist and the one placed in cuffs. Politics much?

I hope the community stands behind this man now and shows how coward the politics are down here to protect hoodlums over their community, the community who pays your paycheck not these hoodlums who are known to take away from you.

Stop with the press conferences that dont work. Work on laws to have gas stations shut their pumps off when these hoodlums drive in to fuel up. Let your troops work. Learn from Broward county cops they didn't let these hoodlums cause harm in their community now did they?

Go join BSO, they have a great sherif and they are hiring QAnon people like you.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 01:56 PM
Go join BSO, they have a great sherif and they are hiring QAnon people like you.

That reply must have really taxed your intellectual capacity; really, that's the best you can do Moron?

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 03:23 PM
That reply must have really taxed your intellectual capacity; really, that's the best you can do Moron?

That's all I need to write in order to expose the blatant racial undertones of your comment.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 04:36 PM
Since when is pointing out lawlessness and wreckless dangerous behavior "racial"

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 07:09 PM
Let me see; the Cubans in Hialeah do it; no, The Nicaraguans in Sweet Water do it; no, the Venezuelans in Doral do it; no, the Jews in Aventura do it; no, the Anglos in the rest of the county do it; no.
Do any of these other people do drive-by shootings and kill their own over drugs; NO
Kind of makes you think; don't it Sherlock?

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 10:17 PM
Just my $.02, I'm not condemning or supporting anyone but on a smaller scale every weekend is MLK weekend in the Redland and it doesn't even make the news.

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 03:38 PM
Just my $.02, I'm not condemning or supporting anyone but on a smaller scale every weekend is MLK weekend in the Redland and it doesn't even make the news.

"The Redlands". you mean that scarcely populated mostly agricultural area with little traffic; that Redlands?
Compared to I-95, SR 836, and the other major traffic arteries? Are you kidding?

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 02:23 AM
"The Redlands". you mean that scarcely populated mostly agricultural area with little traffic; that Redlands?
Compared to I-95, SR 836, and the other major traffic arteries? Are you kidding?

Yes, The Redlands, aka Redland, is no longer a “sparsely” populated, mostly agricultural area. As of the 2010 census, there are over 10,000 people living there in $500k+ homes at least 1 acre in size. There are more and more residences and less farms in the Redland every day. EVERY weekend is MLK weekend in Redland. They take over the roads down south and while there are complaints, it does not make the news. A flood every weekend can cause the same damage as a storm once a year.

The point is a poster asked if other groups of people behave this way. So I gave the poster an example. Is it exactly the same thing? No. Can it be just as bad to the surrounding neighborhood? Yes. Ask those homeowners with those expensive Redland homes or the Redland farm owners if they want ATVs driving up and down those roads. I may be on a limb here but I bet if those ATVs where being regularly driven by YBM with dreadlocks it would be all over the news.