PDA

View Full Version : Double Agent Fuller

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 12:27 AM
We all know why this man is still here. Congrats Gerald you managed to keep your job on the back of Israel. You obviously are not loyal to anyone but yourself.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 12:53 AM
Fuller is a good dude. You are a *****.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 01:10 AM

Fuller is a PoS who got magic wanded from Deputy to Captain. Has no management or interpersonal skills unless it’s at a bar with some drunk skank. Right Jerry?

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 01:18 AM
Ok, I guess we’ll just believe the anonymous guy on Leo Affairs instead of all the people he works with. I challenge you to find one person he works with, with an actual identity, that has something bad to say about him. You’re a coward.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:03 AM
Yea .... jumping from Detective to Captain...

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:08 AM
Fuller is a PoS who got magic wanded from Deputy to Captain. Has no management or interpersonal skills unless it’s at a bar with some drunk skank. Right Jerry?

Call me a skank then because I love the guy. And I hated Israel.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:12 AM
Now that I’ve heard this well founded, completely factual argument written by someone who was brave enough to leave their name I’m going to resign tomorrow. Thank you for helping me. God Bless you, you are my hero.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:13 AM
Looks like Jerry has free residency in your head.

How does it feel to wake up every day and obsess over someone that you don’t have the cojones to say this to him in person?

Not only do you lack the courage to do so, you can’t spell, form a proper sentence or tell fact from fiction.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:14 AM
Now that I’ve heard this well founded, completely factual argument written by someone who was brave enough to leave their name I’m going to resign tomorrow. Thank you for helping me. God bless you, you are my hero.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:20 AM
We all know why this man is still here. Congrats Gerald you managed to keep your job on the back of Israel. You obviously are not loyal to anyone but yourself.
You spelled my name incorrectly.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:27 AM
Who doesn’t like a little skank every once in a while? It might help you and your strange obsession with this Fuller character. He sounds like a very handsome and smart guy.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 03:52 AM
I bet you anything, this guy rubs one out every night fantasizing about Jerry’s string cheese all over his face...nom...nom..nom put it your mouth.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:03 AM
Dude, WTF???????

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 05:43 AM
Ok, I guess we’ll just believe the anonymous guy on Leo Affairs instead of all the people he works with. I challenge you to find one person he works with, with an actual identity, that has something bad to say about him. You’re a coward.

Why did Fuller beat up the old man in New York?

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 06:37 AM

There's a long line of people he screwed over. Poor manager for sure.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 07:55 AM
Why did Fuller beat up the old man in New York?

Because he could?

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 11:14 AM
There's a long line of people he screwed over. Poor manager for sure.

Name them. You had no problem talking smack about Jerry, so name the people he screwed over. I’ve been in SID since Jerry got here, the only people that were thrown out were do nothing slugs. So let’s see this long list.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 01:37 PM
Name them. You had no problem talking smack about Jerry, so name the people he screwed over. I’ve been in SID since Jerry got here, the only people that were thrown out were do nothing slugs. So let’s see this long list.

Slugs? So you admit he screwed people over? Come on Gerald. You better worry yourself about your future. You are a scumbag. SID needs a house cleaning. And you are the first one to go.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 01:42 PM

By Dan Christensen, BrowardBulldog.org

A Fort Lauderdale Police internal inquiry into the out-of-state arrest of a street crimes unit sergeant did not follow departmental procedures for conducting such investigations.

Internal Affairs guidelines say investigators should obtain and review police reports, probable cause affidavits, booking sheets and other information about such incidents. Sworn statements are to be taken from witnesses, including the accused officer, “as soon as possible.”

None of that was done after Sgt. Jerald Fuller was arrested on July 19, 2009 when police were called to a “disturbance” at a private home in Somerset, New York.

Departmental rules also state that completed Internal Affairs investigations are to be submitted for review to both an assistant police chief and the chief of police.

Police files do not indicate that was done either.

As Broward Bulldog reported on May 24, Fuller’s arrest was erased from an Internal Affairs report maintained in a police database. The purged report was later released to comply with a Public Records Act request by the Broward Public Defender’s Office.

It can be a crime in Florida to alter a public record, whether a paper report or an electronic database. But state prosecutors declined to investigate, drawing a rebuke from Public Defender Howard Finkelstein, who had asked for a state inquiry.

Copies of the original and changed versions of the report were leaked to one of Finkelstein’s investigators in February. The Public Defender’s Office soon requested the Internal Affairs report from police to defend a suspect arrested by city police.

POLICE ACKNOWLEDGE PURGE

Police Captain Rick Maglione has acknowledged changing the report when he headed Internal Affairs.

He explained he did so to comply with a New York municipal judge’s orders that had dismissed and sealed the case four days after Fuller’s arrest. He did not include that explanation in the file.

Maglione also told Broward Bulldog that he did not seek to obtain New York police or court records to verify the facts surrounding Fuller’s arrest because those documents were “not obtainable” due to the judge’s sealing order.

New York criminal procedure, however, allows both the person accused and police agencies access to sealed records.

CAPTAIN RICK MAGLIONE

Maglione said he relied on assurances he got from Fuller’s New York lawyer, George Muscato, and an official he did not identify in the Niagara County, Somerset Town Court, District Attorney’s office

“Everything I had was self-reported (by Sgt. Fuller). I was satisfied with that because I was also assured no crime had occurred,” said Maglione, who is now a top aide to Chief Frank Adderley.

VETERAN COP AND A DISTURBANCE

Fuller is a 19-year veteran and member of the police department’s controversial Northwest Raiders drug unit. He notified his superiors of his arrest.

In his two-paragraph report dated August 10, 2009, Maglione, a former Raider, identifies himself as both the investigator and supervisor on the Fuller inquiry.

It states that a neighbor called the police about a disturbance at a local residence involving Fuller, his brother “and another individual known to the Fuller family.”

“It was initially determined that Sergeant Fuller and his brother were responsible for some minor damage to the other individual’s property,” Maglione wrote.

Basic information such as the address where Fuller was arrested, the time of day of the incident, a description of the damage, and even the criminal charge lodged against him are not included in Maglione’s report.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:00 PM
Man....Fuller must have screwed your wife, you’re obsessed. It’s not his fault your wife is a whore.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:15 PM

A Fort Lauderdale Police internal inquiry into the out-of-state arrest of a street crimes unit sergeant did not follow departmental procedures for conducting such investigations.

Internal Affairs guidelines say investigators should obtain and review police reports, probable cause affidavits, booking sheets and other information about such incidents. Sworn statements are to be taken from witnesses, including the accused officer, “as soon as possible.”

None of that was done after Sgt. Jerald Fuller was arrested on July 19, 2009 when police were called to a “disturbance” at a private home in Somerset, New York.

Departmental rules also state that completed Internal Affairs investigations are to be submitted for review to both an assistant police chief and the chief of police.

As Broward Bulldog reported on May 24, Fuller’s arrest was erased from an Internal Affairs report maintained in a police database. The purged report was later released to comply with a Public Records Act request by the Broward Public Defender’s Office.

It can be a crime in Florida to alter a public record, whether a paper report or an electronic database. But state prosecutors declined to investigate, drawing a rebuke from Public Defender Howard Finkelstein, who had asked for a state inquiry.

Copies of the original and changed versions of the report were leaked to one of Finkelstein’s investigators in February. The Public Defender’s Office soon requested the Internal Affairs report from police to defend a suspect arrested by city police.

POLICE ACKNOWLEDGE PURGE

Police Captain Rick Maglione has acknowledged changing the report when he headed Internal Affairs.

He explained he did so to comply with a New York municipal judge’s orders that had dismissed and sealed the case four days after Fuller’s arrest. He did not include that explanation in the file.

Maglione also told Broward Bulldog that he did not seek to obtain New York police or court records to verify the facts surrounding Fuller’s arrest because those documents were “not obtainable” due to the judge’s sealing order.

New York criminal procedure, however, allows both the person accused and police agencies access to sealed records.

CAPTAIN RICK MAGLIONE

Maglione said he relied on assurances he got from Fuller’s New York lawyer, George Muscato, and an official he did not identify in the Niagara County, Somerset Town Court, District Attorney’s office

“Everything I had was self-reported (by Sgt. Fuller). I was satisfied with that because I was also assured no crime had occurred,” said Maglione, who is now a top aide to Chief Frank Adderley.

VETERAN COP AND A DISTURBANCE

Fuller is a 19-year veteran and member of the police department’s controversial Northwest Raiders drug unit. He notified his superiors of his arrest.

In his two-paragraph report dated August 10, 2009, Maglione, a former Raider, identifies himself as both the investigator and supervisor on the Fuller inquiry.

It states that a neighbor called the police about a disturbance at a local residence involving Fuller, his brother “and another individual known to the Fuller family.”

“It was initially determined that Sergeant Fuller and his brother were responsible for some minor damage to the other individual’s property,” Maglione wrote.

Basic information such as the address where Fuller was arrested, the time of day of the incident, a description of the damage, and even the criminal charge lodged against him are not included in Maglione’s report.
Fake News. The Russians killed the old man and planted his dead body in Fullers vehicle.Fullers innocent, Johnnie Cochran got him off. If it don’t fit, you must acquit.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:22 PM
Being a “nice guy” doesn’t qualify a person to jump from deputy to captain overnight. There are plenty of qualified employees who tested for their rank that would have lived the opportunity. If this new command doesn’t remove him, they are no better than the previous administration.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 02:28 PM
Being a “nice guy” doesn’t qualify a person to jump from deputy to captain overnight. There are plenty of qualified employees who tested for their rank that would have lived the opportunity. If this new command doesn’t remove him, they are no better than the previous administration.
That’s it. I can’t take it no more. I’m going to quit right now. I’m going to become an English teacher and help your dumb ass.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:02 PM
What’s that? I can’t hear you.....Jerry’s cawk must me in your mouth.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:03 PM
Can you tell me what the captains test entails? I was unaware that there was a test for any rank above lieutenant. Furthermore, are test scores the litmus test for how good of a boss one will be? If so BSO better come up with a new test, because we have some horrible bosses that scored pretty high on their tests. Stop obsessing over JF, worry about yourself and this will be a better place.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:16 PM
Can you tell me what the captains test entails? I was unaware that there was a test for any rank above lieutenant. Furthermore, are test scores the litmus test for how good of a boss one will be? If so BSO better come up with a new test, because we have some horrible bosses that scored pretty high on their tests. Stop obsessing over JF, worry about yourself and this will be a better place.

F you Gerald. Your day is coming. Soon.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:30 PM
Dude I’m sure if you ask Jerry nicely he will give you some of his leche straight from the tap until the swelling goes down. Just saying

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:33 PM
What’s the chances of you spelling my name correctly?

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:37 PM
Let your mom know my blister hasn’t gone away. Old bag might be a little itchy.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:38 PM
It’s definitely not Jerry responding, he’s busy double teaming your fat wife and mom. He likes them pigs.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:50 PM
It’s definitely not Jerry responding, he’s busy double teaming your fat wife and mom. He likes them pigs.

I thought he liked to service Scotty from under the desk!

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:56 PM
I thought he liked to service Scotty from under the desk!
It’s the only way he can get the taste out of his mouth from your moms pie hole.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:58 PM
Thank God for this Website, I’m sure the Sheriff will utilize this site as an excellent resource to make sound executive decisions with his command staff. Especially more now since you like to bump this thread every 5 minutes of your shift. Does anyone actually believe posting things on here will actually come to fruition.

I can feel your anger young Skywalker. Your anger consumes you!!! Come join me and type lies on here about everyone who we do not like and together we shall rule this stupid website...muhahaha muahahahah muahahaha!!!!

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 05:00 PM

I doubt that, he’s been single and not married forever.

Wears Pink dress shirts quite often.

Hmmmmmm🤔

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 05:07 PM
I doubt that, he’s been single and not married forever.

Wears Pink dress shirts quite often.

Hmmmmmm🤔

Hopefully you got thrown out of SID for your atrocious writing. Explain what not married forever means you moron....

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 05:36 PM
Hopefully you got thrown out of SID for your atrocious writing. Explain what not married forever means you moron....

Rut Ro, someone hit a nerve...

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 09:49 PM
“Does anyone actually believe posting things on here will actually come to fruition.” Well let’s see here. I recall Sheriff Israel was relieved, that came to fruition, the Motor Sgt. is gone, that came to fruition, and his command staff is gone and that came to fruition. Any more snappy retorts skippy?

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 09:54 PM
“Does anyone actually believe posting things on here will actually come to fruition.” Well let’s see here. I recall Sheriff Israel was relieved, that came to fruition, the Motor Sgt. is gone, that came to fruition, and his command staff is gone and that came to fruition. Any more snappy retorts skippy?

How about this, your ugly mom and fat wife wake up every morning with Jerry’s jizz running out of their mouths, twats, and anuses. They like to save it in milk jugs, because it tastes so good. You know that cereal you eat every morning? You guessed it your swallowing Jerry’s little babies every morning. Mmmmmmmm Tasty......

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 10:38 PM
Wow you have anger issues. It’s no wonder BWC’s are mandatory.

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 11:44 PM
Why is this scumbag still here?

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:04 AM
Why is this scumbag still here?

Because your ugly mom and fat wife begged Sheriff Tony for him to stay. They love it when he comes over everyday and runs the train on them. He blows his wad all over their faces and they lick every drop off each other. They are a couple of good old hoes.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:34 AM
Because your ugly mom and fat wife begged Sheriff Tony for him to stay. They love it when he comes over everyday and runs the train on them. He blows his wad all over their faces and they lick every drop off each other. They are a couple of good old hoes.

This sounds like Ambrose defending his last FLPD friend

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:36 AM

Ok LaCerra.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:49 AM
We never liked Ambrose but he’s a phenomenal golfer so we keep him around. He also has a lot of money because we kept him in SID. He also doesn’t mind buying his FLPD buddies a round of beers. Ok, maybe we do like him.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:55 AM
How can I become part of this FLPD crew? They seem pretty cool guys.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:58 AM
We never liked Ambrose but he’s a phenomenal golfer so we keep him around. He also has a lot of money because we kept him in SID. He also doesn’t mind buying his FLPD buddies a round of beers. Ok, maybe we do like him.

Ambrose. Another scumbag.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:00 AM
Don’t tell me Ambrose ran the train on your ugly mom and fat wife also? Those hoes sure do get around.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:16 AM
Don’t tell me Ambrose ran the train on your ugly mom and fat wife also? Those hoes sure do get around.

He couldn't get laid in a whore house he looks like a manakin

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:18 AM

Luckily for him your mom and wife are too fat and ugly to get employment in a whore house. They just gobble up his goo for free.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:30 AM
Pay attention. We hooked him up. He’s loaded. Money is all you need and he’s got that. FLPD has made several people a ton of money, good luck my friend.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:53 AM
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:54 AM
Pay attention. We hooked him up. He’s loaded. Money is all you need and he’s got that. FLPD has made several people a ton of money, good luck my friend.

Ok Chuckie. You are a scumbag

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 06:30 AM
Ambrose. Another scumbag.

He sure is anybody that would politic for LaCerra to get promoted cant be to bright....maybe they swapped wives for a night???

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 10:33 AM
He sure is anybody that would politic for LaCerra to get promoted cant be to bright....maybe they swapped wives for a night???

Ambrose is scum. No protection since his boy Kinsey is gone.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:50 PM
Why is this piece of shit still here!

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 12:51 PM

He still can't get laid. His wife is ugly too.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:29 PM
Fuller Fuller Fuller POS

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:44 PM
To should have been spelled too.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 03:15 AM
To should have been spelled too.

So JF is starting a spelling competition?

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 08:37 AM
Fuller is a scumbag. Good morning.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 12:53 PM
So what makes him a good dude? Please inform us we’re dying to hear this.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 01:27 PM
So what makes him a good dude? Please inform us we’re dying to hear this.

It's Fuller responding

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 01:42 PM
If you actually know him, you know he is a good dude. He’s actually the exact opposite of dirtbags like you who anonymously bash people on here. He will actually tell someone to their face if there is an issue. Which is probably what got him on here in the first place.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 01:52 PM
Fuller is a scumbag. Good morning.

Did anyone notice the LaCerra thread was taken down? Interesting, the guy who writes threads nonstop about everyone has his removed. He can dish it but can’t take it.

Well good morning to you you backstabbing, self serving, only care about yourself, wife stealing from your best friend piece of chit!

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:13 PM
If you actually know him, you know he is a good dude. He’s actually the exact opposite of dirtbags like you who anonymously bash people on here. He will actually tell someone to their face if there is an issue. Which is probably what got him on here in the first place.

What happened to the elderly man he assaulted?

POLICE ACKNOWLEDGE PURGE

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:19 PM
You've already posted this 100 times. If that’s all you got, then I guess you’ve proved the point, Fuller is a good dude. Thank You

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:22 PM
Rick Maglione is now the Chief of Ft Lauderdale, This article is fake news. Post something from a credible news source.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:25 PM
Nice try LaCerra. Why don’t you post your fat hog wife’s divorce papers on here. Where your best friend outlines how you stole her from him? That would make for some more interesting reading.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:39 PM

No Jerry you're a coward. Use of your unearned rank to bully your guys.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:52 PM
No Jerry you're a coward. Use of your unearned rank to bully your guys.
I bully my co workers and I killed the old man in NY, I should be in some kind of trouble you would think.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:53 PM
It's Fuller responding
I’ll tell you what makes him a good dude. He’s very handsome, funny, rich and the guy can dance.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:59 PM
Did anyone notice the LaCerra thread was taken down? Interesting, the guy who writes threads nonstop about everyone has his removed. He can dish it but can’t take it.

Well good morning to you you backstabbing, self serving, only care about yourself, wife stealing from your best friend piece of chit!

Amen, he is a worthless POS!

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 03:19 PM
Amen, he is a worthless POS!
Greg it’s JF, just to be clear I haven’t said one word about you or anyone else on here. Someone really has it in for me. I prefer to tell people face to face when I have an issue with them. Have a nice day.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Greg it’s JF, just to be clear I haven’t said one word about you or anyone else on here. Someone really has it in for me. I prefer to tell people face to face when I have an issue with them. Have a nice day.

Don’t bother JF because GL would rather talk smack behind people’s backs.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 04:14 PM
There is plenty more people than Greg that Fuller has screwed over. Trust me.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 04:24 PM
Check your grammar and re-post.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 04:26 PM

Please tell everyone how Fuller screwed over Greg. When you’re done please post some of the names from this supposed long list of people Fuller screwed over.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 04:51 PM
Please tell everyone how Fuller screwed over Greg. When you’re done please post some of the names from this supposed long list of people Fuller screwed over.

Come on Jerry you know who your victims are. Your boy is not here so watch yourself.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 05:19 PM
Come on Jerry you know who your victims are. Your boy is not here so watch yourself.

Yawn.....you’ve got nothing, if you did you would certainly be naming them. More proof Jerry is a good dude.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 06:24 PM
Yawn.....you’ve got nothing, if you did you would certainly be naming them. More proof Jerry is a good dude.

Thanks Jerry.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 06:34 PM
Thanks Jerry.

You’re welcome Greg

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 06:44 PM
Nothing could be farther from the truth. Gerald has no backbone to come and confront anyone unless of course it’s to buy him his drinks in order to stay in SID.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 06:45 PM
You’re welcome Greg

Jerry, are you training for your next fight with Sy the 80 year old man? Sy will give you all you can handle.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 06:52 PM
Nothing could be farther from the truth. Gerald has no backbone to come and confront anyone unless of course it’s to buy him his drinks in order to stay in SID.

Coming from the guy attacking him on here. Now that’s funny.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 06:55 PM

Jerry talks tough but at the end of the day he's a coward. Uses his unearned rank to intimidate his guys.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 08:22 PM
Jerry talks tough but at the end of the day he's a coward. Uses his unearned rank to intimidate his guys.

Again, **u call him a coward and attack him anonymously. That doesn’t hold too much water. If he’s such a coward, why don’t **u tell him face to face? I know **ur next answer will be his rank, so have him meet **u off duty somewhere. Ok m sure he would be up for that.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 09:21 PM
Again, **u call him a coward and attack him anonymously. That doesn’t hold too much water. If he’s such a coward, why don’t **u tell him face to face? I know **ur next answer will be his rank, so have him meet **u off duty somewhere. Ok m sure he would be up for that.

I'm not old enough to fight Jerry. I'm under 50

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 10:59 PM
**u seriously thinks **** one person on here? Reading comprehension is not **ur strong suit.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 11:15 PM
I'm not old enough to fight Jerry. I'm under 50
I knew I was popular but I really had no idea I had so many people were this interested in my life. Thank **u. I’m flattered.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 11:17 PM
I intimidate the girls also. Equal opportunity jerk.

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 07:37 PM
Jerry is a scumbag

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 07:39 PM
I knew I was popular but I really had no idea I had so many people were this interested in my life. Thank **u. I’m flattered.

GFY Jerry and take your stooge R.B. With you.

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 08:49 PM
GFY Jerry and take your stooge R.B. With you.

Whoever writes this garbage is a coward.

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 09:06 PM
Whoever writes this garbage is a coward.

Just like you Jerry.

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 09:09 PM
Actually JF isn’t a coward, he isn’t hiding the fact that he is responding to you. I say you just call him and tell him how you feel so we can stop being bothered with this.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 02:15 PM
Bully Fuller unearned rank no leadership skills rat scumbag

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 02:41 PM
I think he is great!

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 03:42 PM
I think he is great!

Thank Jerry.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 04:23 PM
Time to have a good chat with yourself and find out why you’re so fixated on Jerry.

How does it feel to descend deeper into madness with your sick obsession? You are projecting your deep seated anger and self loathing due to personal failure on here.

You are only making yourself look like a scorned stalker.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 05:30 PM
Now I know you ain't Jerry because he can't write this good. You must be his puppet Hyatt.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 04:59 AM
Now I know you ain't Jerry because he can't write this good. You must be his puppet Hyatt.

Thanks Jerald are you buying the first round?